LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Orders

DailyDi

How long have you been shopping online?

First Amazon.com order: Aaron Tippen - People Like Us 07/26/2000

First Wal-Mart.com order: American Child - Phil Vassar 07/19/2002

First Drugstore.com order: Abri-Form X-Plus 10/02/2004

Good post! Mine would have been:

WetSet Vol. 1 1994?? I wish I could friggin find it...

Molicare Supers 1 Cs. 1998

Assorted panties, bras Sears Online 1999

I also found my now wife/ mommy online at a Christian dating service - we only each had one-day free trial memberships and I noticed she was a single parent like myself living about eight miles away, same age and everything - so naturally I had to check it out...BEST BARGAIN ON THE 'NET!

Some of the members here know her. Yay!

I also found my now wife/ mommy online at a Christian dating service - we only each had one-day free trial memberships and I noticed she was a single parent like myself living about eight miles away, same age and everything - so naturally I had to check it out...BEST BARGAIN ON THE 'NET!

Some of the members here know her. Yay!

Whoa! I didn't know that.

Anywho, my first online purchase. Mother's Day gift: a porcelain flower. Never even saw a pic. Found out after she received it that it was even scented. Best online purchase ever! 1994! Prodigy. IBM compatible PC Intel 8086 10MHz in turbo mode. 2400 baud Hayes compatible modem.

Oh. Nostalgia. Why, DailyDi, do you have to do this to me?

My first online purchase was from DPF, Nice soft vinyl pants of course. I remember being home when the mail came and opening the package and placing the pants up to my cheek and feeling how soft they were and how lovely they smelled.

I guess that may have been late 90's? Maybe earlier I'm not sure.

Sony DVD Burner Newegg.com 5/2004

CTX 17" Trinitron Buy.com 11/1999

Maalix & Rolaids et als. drugstore.com 2/2005

As for travel sites, I've been booking online since 1995 on sites too numerous to mention. I first booked a flight to OGG on United via the American Express online travel engine.

Forgot about travel. Do most of my booking through priceline but they don't show your full history... but I do remember using them as far bask as '99 when they were doing groceries as well.

My first online purchase for diapers, baby pants etc would have been in 2009. Before that I always had to buy them descreetly in Walmart or CVS etc. It wasn't until I met and married Honu that I had the freedom to order online.

I didn't know amazon kept records forever, the earliest they have for me is October 2, 2000 John Muir in His Own Words : A Book of Quotations

Probably ordered other stuff before that but couldn't say for sure.