LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

• 3 weeks later...

Sam rolled over in bed feeling that familiar, soggy bulge between his legs. The sun seemed to be shining right through the blinds and into his eyes. He'd planned to sleep in but the nightstand clock only said 10:22. Hearing the sound of running water in the other room, he knew Jess must have been in the shower. He stretched out in the big empty bed. Sitting up, he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. There was little chance of falling back to sleep at this point in the day.

Feeling only bored after a quick survey of the channels, Sam decided to get up for a cup of coffee and maybe even breakfast of some sort. Sam felt he was finally getting used to wearing just his diapers and a t shirt around the house and with the warmer weather of spring coming, it was quickly becoming second nature. His damp diaper sagged between his legs with every step he took and his belly rumbled a little. Just as he poured some black coffee into his mug and took a sip, a strong feeling of urgency seemed to increase as the feeling in his stomach began to move lower. Fearing an accident, Sam waddled back to the bedroom and climbed into bed, curling into the fetal position. Jess, apparently, was still in the shower. He had no idea how long she'd been in there for. For a moment, he hoped she would emerge any minute and he could race to the bathroom. But several minutes later, the water was still running.

In his groggy state of mind, Sam realized that going in his diaper really wasn't that big of a deal. Sure, if there were other people around, it was still something that would be really embarrassing. But even that was something that had happened several times before. Strangely enough, it seemed like it was the arguments that always bothered Jess, not the accidents. In fact, Sam couldn't recall a single fight they'd had since he'd been back in diapers that was the result of an accident. At this point, changing his diapers must have been second nature to Jess. When it came to his accidents, Jess was really the most accepting person in the world. When he thought about it, this was really one of her best qualities. She was one of only two girlfriends who had ever known about his bedwetting. And, unlike his previous girlfriend, she had always been really understanding. If anything, the nights of the past, of damp wet beds, were the only real thing that had ever irritated her. But that was all over now.

Staring at the TV as he pulled the covers off of himself, Sam slowly sat up and got onto his knees, still on the bed. It took only the slightest push. In fact, he'd barely been able to control himself as he sat up on the bed. The space between him and the seat of his diaper was filled instantly with a crinkle. Sam took several deep breaths before pushing more poop out into the seat of his diaper. Once he was finished, he let out a long sigh. Then, very carefully, he tried to roll onto his side, making sure his butt didn't touch the bed too much.

It was a little awkward trying to get comfortable to see the TV in his position. His diaper was as full as could be. What could be taking Jess so long? he wondered. As he rolled over to adjust a bit, the warm mess shifted between his cheeks. He felt himself getting aroused. Every time he started to feel this way in his current condition, he felt guilty. He tried to tell himself it was just a natural reaction but he wished he'd had more self control. Using his diaper was finally something he was starting to feel comfortable with. But being aroused it in was another story... at least with a load like this. He massaged the front of his diaper a little. It felt nice but it just made him feel even more guilty. He just wanted to be changed. Worrying about how Jess would feel about him lounging around in bed with his very full diaper, he decided to get out - very slowly and very carefully. He impatiently paced back and forth a few times, every step reminding him of his mess. He didn't want to sit down unless he was about to get changed. Feeling smelly, he felt bad he hadn't tried to hold it for longer. Maybe he could have made it if he tried harder?

Finally, Jess emerged from the bathroom in her blue bathrobe, drying off her wet hair. Sam felt bad that, being so clean, she would have to deal with his mess any minute.

"Morning sweetie." she said with a cheerful smile.

He felt really guilty now.

"Um... hey." said Sam, standing in the middle of their room, his face turning red.

She casually sniffed the air a little.

"I... had an accident, I'm sorry. You were in the shower and... I wanted to wait for you to come out but... I'm sorry. Its gross, I know." he said with his head downcast.

"Oh, honey, come here." said Jess wrapping her arms around him and giving him a big warm hug.

Sam tried to take a deep breath, getting of whiff of how he smelled. He buried his head in Jess' shoulder, trying to breathe in the aroma of Jess' fruity shampoo and forget where he was. He sniffled a little. Jess just stroked his hair. Sam wasn't sure why he was feeling so emotional.

"Honey, its okay. You just messed your diaper, its not the end of the world, okay? Thats why you wear em', okay? Just in case."

Sam nodded. He was managing to hold back his tears. The feeling of Jess stroking his back calmed him down.

"Honey, look at me." said Jess.

Sam lifted his head off her shoulder.

"Sweetie, I love you... messy diapers and all okay?"

Sam gave a tiny smile.

"I love you too." he said.

"Now let me just take a quick look okay?" said Jess, lifting the back of his t shirt.

Sam stood still as she pulled back the elastic waistband with a crinkle. He flinched as she cupped the seat of his diaper a little, spreading things around even more.

"Okay... yeah... now if you could just give me 5 minutes to put some clothes on, I promise we'll get you all cleaned up, okay? The sleeves on this robe are just way too long. I'll be real quick I promise."

Sam nodded. He stepped out of the bedroom. Pacing around the living room, he felt slightly better knowing Jess was okay. After what seemed like an eternity, but was probably even less than the 5 minutes Jess had promised, she opened the door to their bedroom. She had her hair up in a pony tail, had a cute blue v neck t shirt and a pair of khaki shorts on. They went up to about 8 inches above her knee, more revealing than the clothes she usually wore. But it was springtime after all.

He followed her into the bedroom where she had 2 towels laying on the floor next to a light blue box of baby wipes and a clean diaper.

"I think we're gonna try it on the floor this time. Might be a little easier for me to get you wiped off here." said Jess kneeling down.

Sam did his best to lay on his back, keeping his butt off the floor but the inevitable shift of everything inside his diaper still happened. Jess slowly rolled up his t shirt until his tummy was exposed. RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP. She quickly undid all the tapes, pulling the diaper open.

"Legs" she said.

The feeling of the cold wipes didn't make Sam flinch nearly as bad as usual. Today, he welcomed them. The feeling of his wife's southing caress in every corner and crevasse on his bare bottom was just a reminder he'd be clean soon. This was all a rough way to start out the day but Jess had been so understanding... it seemed like she was in an especially good mood today. Before he knew it, after a little bit of cool lotion, she was powdering him up.

"Okay... down you go." she said.

Resting his butt on the padding of a new diaper, Sam couldn't help but get a little aroused as Jess rubbed the baby powder into his balls before shaking a little onto his tummy and his thighs. It tickled. She did that every once and a while after a dirty diaper, he assumed to make him smell extra clean and fresh, which it usually did.

Jess stood up, leaving his new diaper open. Sam glanced behind him to see her in the bathroom watching her hands. After a change like this, she usually washed her hands very thoroughly. He sighed, seeing his erection still standing very tall in front of him. He hated the fact that Jess knew how arousing changing time could be for him. He didn't want her to think that he enjoyed messing himself anymore than she enjoyed cleaning up after him... although that wasn't entirely the truth. He was so tempted to touch himself - now a rare privilege with all the time he spending confined behind 2 inches of padding. But he kept his hands at his side.

He looked at Jess as she returned from the bathroom. She smiled the biggest smile at Sam as she knelt down in front of him, his erection still standing tall.

"So... I've decided since you were such a good boy, doing everything I asked you, staying still for me, and being so patient with me this morning, I thought you deserved a reward." she said, squirting a small bottle of baby lotion into her hands and rubbing them together.

Sam couldn't believe what he was hearing. Jess never did anything sexual for him after he'd messed his diaper, not only after the change but really for the rest of the day! When he thought about it, that was probably the reason he'd felt so guilty earlier. He'd always worried that the whole process just disgusted her or something, even though her attitude was always pretty understanding. He sighed in ecstasy as she rubbed the lotion into his balls before starting to stroke his shaft.

"You like that?" asked Jess.

Sam smiled and nodded.

"Feels nice to be fresh and clean doesn't it?"

Sam nodded again. Her hands felt incredible. And the thick, dry padding under his rear end never felt so good - a welcome change of pace. He tried to control himself, wanting to impress Jess, but it was too much. He came all over his chest.

Out of breath, he just kept his eyes closed enjoying the moment. He didn't even look up as Jess was wiping him off, getting him nice and clean. He smiled as he felt her shake a little more powder onto his balls before pulling the diaper closed around him. She pulled the tapes closed, taping him in for a snug but comfortable fit. He opened his eyes and stared dreamily up at Jess as she smoothed out the last tape.

"You want some breakfast, honey?" she asked, looking down at him as she rolled his t shirt back into place.

"Okay." said Sam with a smile.

Jess sprayed some cleaning product in the air real quick before sliding open their window. Even though it wasn't even noon yet, it felt like it was at least 70 degrees outside.

Sitting at the kitchen table, feeling relaxed and happier than ever to be with his wife on this Saturday morning, he couldn't help but stare at her. For a brief moment, Sam wondered why he'd been taped into another diaper. With all that had happened, he'd barely noticed. He knew Jess probably felt better when he wore them anytime they went out somewhere or anytime after sundown... but it was mid morning and they were just hanging around their apartment. Shrugging his shoulders, Sam tried to brush it off. The morning was going so well that even knowing he'd probably be diapered all day wasn't enough to ruin things. Jess was happy. So he was too.

She set his plate of eggs down in front of him before grabbing a bowl of cereal and milk for herself. They both sat in silence for a minute or two, just eating... occasionally exchanging smiles between bites.

"I was thinking maybe we should go hiking today. Its gorgeous out. Whaddaya think?" she asked.

"Oh, uh, yeah that sounds great." Sam said with a smile.

Following Jess into the bedroom, he saw her pull out a somewhat baggy pair of jean shorts.

"I found these when I was cleaning out the closet yesterday. I always thought these looked good on you." said Jess.

Jess knelt down in front of Sam and held them open for him. Sam reluctantly stepped in as his wife pulled them up around his waist and began buttoning them.

"Do you think you can see my... you know... through here?" Sam asked trying to glance at his rear end.

He hadn't ever worn those jeans with his diaper underneath before.

"Uh... barely, sweetie. If someone didn't know what they were looking for... they'd never be able to tell." said Jess reassuringly.

"Can I just wear sweatpants instead?" asked Sam.

"Normally, I'd say that fine but its gonna be like 80 degrees today. Don't you think you'd be more comfortable in shorts."

Sam didn't know what to say.

"You'll be fine, sweetie. No one will know you're diapered but me, okay?"

"Okay." said Sam reluctantly.

"Great... well get your shoes on and we'll be ready to go." said Jess with a smile, patting him on his freshly diapered bottom.

As Sam sat on the couch, tying his shoes, he couldn't help but watch Jess as she emerged from the bedroom. She had a couple of a new, folded diapers in her hand and a small blue backpack. She slipped the diapers into the bag before zipping it up.

"Whats that?" Sam asked.

"This is your new diaper bag. I was kind of getting tired of lugging the only one around. This will be easier to carry with us. You ready to go?"

Sam nodded. With that, that two of them got into the car and left. The drive was uneventful. Jess talked about how her week at work had gone, adjusting to new management. Sam was all too happy to sit back and listen, sipping the water bottle Jess had given him. Before long, they pulled into a small, empty dirt parking lot. Getting out of the car, Sam just stared at Jess as she slipped the blue backpack around her shoulders. He wondered why she was brining it. He couldn't imagine even Jess changing him on the actual trail.

"Hey, don't look at me like that. This trail is 4 miles long. And after your accident this morning, I think it would be good to be prepared just in case of emergencies." said Jess.

"Okay." said Sam.

"Is your tummy feeling okay?" asked Jess.

"Yeah, its fine." said Sam.

Stretching his legs, Sam couldn't help but glance back at his rear end, feeling his butt to try to imagine what kind of bulge there was under his jean shorts. He'd been so used to wearing sweatpants almost 99 percent of the time while diapered, his old shorts felt strange. He glanced up to see Jess giggling a little.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're just cute. Come here." she said putting her arm around him.

She whispered into his ear.

"I promise sweetie, no one can tell you're wearing a diaper, okay? You and your cute little bottom will be our little secret. No one's here. Lets just go for a hike, okay?"

Sam nodded. Jess leaned in and kissed him on the cheek before taking his hand in hers. They began walking. The dirt trail led them between several very tall pine trees that provided just enough shade to shield them from the bright sun, which was good because Sam had just realized he forgot his sunglasses at home. And being in a wooded area was more relaxing for him knowing that no one would notice his awkward gate as he climbed up the hill. Sam started feeling like he needed to pee but he ignored it. He knew that when the time came, he'd be protected.

As they reached the top of the hill, a small clearing appeared in front of them. They looked down into the valley, seeing the winding road below that they'd taken in. A snow capped mountain peak in the far distance topped off the beautiful scene. Jess looked at Sam and he looked right back at her. Without even thinking, Sam leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Jess leaned in and hugged Sam, stroking his back again.

"I'm sorry if I'm ever a little short with you, honey. But I don't want you to ever be ashamed of who you are, okay?" said Jess.

Sam nodded. Her brown hair seemed almost a little golden in the sunshine.

"You're still the amazing, sweet boy I married. Diapers are just part of who you are. They're just a way for you to deal with a problem."

They kissed again, finally deciding it was time to head back down to the parking lot. Sam couldn't help but glance at Jess' toned butt as they proceeded down the hill. It was so rare that she ever wore such a sexy pair of short shorts. Her long legs too were a sight to behold. Suddenly, he slipped on a rock, falling right onto his padded butt. A long quirt of pee shot into his diaper, trickling over his testicles before getting absorbed.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You okay?" asked Jess grabbing his arm to balance him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." said Sam, trying to act casual as he stood up.

Squirming a little as he got up, he managed to stop the warm stream of urine. He didn't like the idea of Jess staring at him while he peed.

"You sure you're okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"You gotta be more careful honey." she said.

He nodded.

With that, they continued down the hill. Once Sam was sure Jess wasn't looking back at him, he stopped for a few seconds and began peeing again into his swelling diaper. He didn't quite finished, worried that Jess would get too far ahead, but he felt much better.

Returning to the parking lot, Sam felt a little nervous seeing another car on the far end of the parking lot. There were no people to be seen but the idea still made him nervous, especially since he was walking a little differently now with his damp diaper. He felt like Jess already knew what he'd done but just hand't said anything. By this point, Sam figured that she always knew exactly when he needed to be changed. Perhaps it was a little paranoid but Jess knew more about diapers than even he did.

"Okay, sweetie, come here lets check you out." said Jess pulling him close to her.

Sam glanced behind him. Their SUV provided a lot of cover but Sam couldn't help but wonder where those other hikers was. He was so preoccupied looking behind him, he didn't even notice Jess unbuttoning his jean shorts until they fell down to his ankles. He gasped.

"Its okay, honey, there's no one around." she said slipping two fingers into the leg band of his bulging diaper.

Sam then reached down to pull his shorts up to cover himself just in case anyone might be lurking nearby.

"Wait, wait, sweetie." she said, grabbing his hands as he began buttoning his shorts back up.

"What?" asked Sam.

"You're pretty damp, and if you've been walking around like that, I think we ought to get you changed before we go so you don't get a rash."

Sam said nothing. He didn't want to argue. He just glanced at the other vehicle and looked at Jess, pleading with his eyes.

"Sam, those people aren't even here, and even if they come back, they are on the other end of the parking lot, okay? Just hop in the back here and we'll do it real quick. Now, it would probably be easier for me to change you on the tailgate but since I know you're a little nervous, you can just hop in the back seat. Does that sound like a good compromise?" asked Jess.

Sam nodded. Jess laid out a towel in the back seat and he laid down on it, being careful to slide his shorts back down only after he was in the car. Jess ripped open the tapes on his diaper and pulled the damp garment open. It was a little tricky for Sam to pull his knees to his chest in the confines of the back seat but he managed. Part of the problem was that his jean shorts were still around his ankles. He wanted to have his pants ready to pull back up at a moment's notice. That was one advantage of diapers... as much as he hated them, a pull up kind of protection like he wore as a child would involve taking off his pants. With diapers, he could at least keep his pants at his ankles while he got changed. He bit his lip as Jess ran the cold baby wipes over him. Finally, after a quick bit of powder, the clean diaper was under his butt. Setting his legs down, Jess pulled the diaper up and taped it in place. He then awkwardly began pulling his jean shorts up while still laying on the seat. Jess wiped her hands with some baby wipes and closed up his old diaper in a plastic bag and began walking away.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm just gonna throw this away, then we can go, okay?" said Jess.

Sam nodded as stepped out of the car and began buttoning his shorts back up. Just then, he saw something that made his heart sink into his stomach. There were two women at the far end of the parking lot standing around their car. Sam knew that they probably didn't see anything that just happened. If anything, they would have just seen Jess standing by an open car door. Still... they were way too close for comfort. When Jess returned, Sam was all too eager to climb back into the car and head for home. It had been a nice enough hike but it ended on such a close call!

When they returned home, Sam couldn't help but breath a sigh of relief. He hated the idea of being a prisoner in his own home but at least it was private. Sitting down on the edge of his bed, he sighed. Jess had left the towel on the floor along with the baby wipes. It was strange. Jess always liked things neat, tidy, and in their place. She never left things out. Sam now figured that she had probably just assumed that he would need to be changed again at some point so there was no need to put things away. Was that the permanent place for his baby wipes now? To make things worse, his half empty package of diapers sat on the dresser now.

"Pants, Sam." said Jess walking into the room and laying down on the bed.

Sam forgot he was still wearing his jeans. He stood up and unbuttoned them, tossing them aside after stepping out of them.

"You still dry?" she asked sitting up and looking at his diaper.

"Yep." Sam said.

"I don't know about you but I didn't sleep so well last night. I'm thinking a nap sounds pretty awesome right about now." said Jess.

"Okay... um, you want me to leave you alone?" asked Sam.

"Unless you wanna lay with me for a while?" asked Jess.

Sam pondered the question for a moment.

"C'mon, honey. You're the biggest sleepy head I know. Are you telling me that you couldn't use a bit of rest too?" asked Jess.

"Yeah... you're right." smiled Sam.

Sure, 4 miles hadn't seemed like that much at first but it had all been uphill. Sam was ready for a nap. He laid down on the bed next to Jess, staring at her and she unbuttoned her short khaki shorts revealing a pair of purple cotton briefs underneath. Feeling himself getting hard again, he rolled over so Jess wouldn't see his growing tent. She snuggled up behind him and put her arm around his before brushing his shaggy brown hair away from his neck and gently kissing it. He then felt her hand sliding down around his hip and finally sliding around to the front of his diaper. The feeling of her sliding her hand into the legband of his diaper down his thigh tickled a little. He wondered why Jess hadn't taken his word for it but he knew that she just wanted to be certain. Sam knew she probably had felt his large tent but hadn't said anything. The warm feeling of her breath on the back of his neck was nice. Her smooth bare legs felt great against his.

"Night night, cute boy." she said patting his diapered butt.

Sam woke up much later to the feeling of his wife stroking his hair. He didn't know how long he'd been asleep. Opening his eyes, he saw Jess sitting on the bed next to him.

"Watcha doin?" Sam asked with a small smile as his eyes adjusted to the light.

"Just watching you sleep. You looked so adorable lying there." said Jess.

"Really?" asked Sam.

"Yeah... you've always looked cute when you sleep. You sleep so soundly. I'm just glad you're protected." she said glancing down at his now swollen diaper.

Oh, um, yeah... sorry I..." Sam sat up in bed.

Jess placed her finger over his lips.

"Shhh, honey, I don't want you to apologize. Never apologize for accidents. You can't help it."

Just then Sam noticed that Jess was still wearing the same outfit as before - her v neck and purple panties. And his diaper was VERY swollen. The room was comfortably warm but he was ready to get out of the dampness around his legs. He looked down at the small tent in the crotch of his diaper.

"Good dreams?" asked Jess with a smile, looking down at his diaper.

Sam smiled shyly back but didn't say anything. Jess just smiled back before kissing him on the cheek.

"You wanna come have a seat down here?" she asked, getting up and walking to the towel still on the floor.

"Sure." said Sam with a yawn as he got up.

He laid back down on the same towel where Jess had changed him earlier. She slid the soggy garment out from under him and set it in the diaper genie. After she was done powdering his butt, Sam then heard the familiar crinkling of Jess unfolding a clean diaper before slipping it underneath him. When his butt came to rest on it, Jess began slowly wiping his balls with the cool wipes. With their bedroom a bit warmer than usual, the wipes felt cool and refreshing... but Jess seemed to be taking her time wiping him slower and slower as he began to get aroused. He looked up at her and she smiled again.

"Hey sexy boy." she said, now stroking his shaft a little.

That was too much for him. Sam sat up and leaned towards Jess kissing her on the lips. She pulled back at first, still grasping him through the cool baby wipe, then leaned in and kissed him passionately for a few seconds before pulling away again. She put her hands on his shoulders.

"Here, lean back, we don't want this shifting too much." she said glancing down at his diaper.

She let go of his shaft before pulling out more baby wipes and wiping off her hands thoroughly. Sam frowned, wondering if Jess just wanted to get on with the diaper change. Instead, she very carefully leaned over him and brushed his hair back before giving him another long, deep kiss.

She then sat down on the towel on the floor slipping off her panties. Sam stretched out his legs straight as Jess got onto her knees and climbed on top of him. Straddling him, she slowly lowered herself down. She gasped. He grabbed her breasts through her bra and t shirt.

"Oh Sam, thats good... ohh."

She slowly began thrusting up and down... up and down. Sam grabbed hold of her toned, smooth thighs.

"Control yourself sweetie.... control yourself." said Jess as she began panting.

A few minutes in and Sam began to feel a huge wave of energy flash through his body. He came like he never had before.

"Ohhh...."

Jess moaned so loud that he wondered if any of the neighbors could hear her... but he didn't care.

Sam lay on the ground exhausted. He opened his eyes as he felt Jess run a baby wipe over his forehead, wiping the sweat from his brow. They were both pretty sweaty.

"Life your legs for me." said Jess.

Unsure of what she was about to do, Sam did as he was told. She shook a generous amount of power onto his butt. Sam smiled. As he placed his butt down, she pulled the garment closed. While it was still warm in the bedroom, he felt as fresh and dry as ever in a new diaper.

Sam couldn't help but think to himself that this was one of the best Saturdays he'd had in a very long time.

• Like 3

I love the way Sam is beginning to accept that he needs diapers 24/7, and that he needs to do what he's told. Even when he tries to rationalise his position, he concludes that Jess knows what is best for him. :baby_smiley3:

• Like 1

I agree with SallyKAT. Sam may stop for a moment to think, but his thinking immediately turns to an understanding that he needs to wear and use diapers more and more without question. Gradually, I suspect, he'll get more and more used to using his diaper fully even in public. From there, he'll worry less and less about whether the public knows of these changes as well.

Jess hasn't turned him into a baby, but she is complete control of this relationship. Right up to and through this chapter until the end, I'd been wondering what Jess was up on the sexual side of things. She's had him under her complete control now for quite some time. Anyone keep track of when they last had 'traditional' sex? I've been wondering - and still do wonder - what has kept her going. She sure did seem to enjoy herself, but for so long now if Sam had any sexual relief it was only her hands.

Whether or not that piece will be explained, I do hope that this story will continue again on a regular basis.

• Like 1

Well New you've done it again ,you just can't deny us of your wonderful writing skills . This is one of the best stories I've ever read . It's a great balance of suspence and a boy with a terrible problem . You must continue .Never the less thank you so much for the new chapter . Pins

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

"I also have a copy of the latest chapter in my browser history."

If you have that last chapter, could you do me a big favor by reposting it here? I'm afraid I actually don't have a copy myself! But anyone who likes the story shouldn't worry. Even if that last chapter I wrote cannot be recovered, I will still continue the story.