LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

Something escapes me here. Sam enjoys being in wet diapers, pooping his diaper, being made completely dependent on Jess and her friends but is just a DL? Why doesn't he just put himself in diapers when he ffeels like it? Seems the only AB thing lacking is a pacifier and bottle. Just an observation and I don't think it matters how you label it. It's a great story.

Something escapes me here. Sam enjoys being in wet diapers, pooping his diaper, being made completely dependent on Jess and her friends but is just a DL? Why doesn't he just put himself in diapers when he ffeels like it? Seems the only AB thing lacking is a pacifier and bottle. Just an observation and I don't think it matters how you label it. It's a great story.

No question but what its a good story. I understand what you say in questioning whether Sam is DL or AB.

I'm not sure that Sam ever showed signs of LOVING diapers. He has done well in adapting to Jess' insistence on him wearing and he's been very compliant in following her rules. This points to a dominant/submissive relationship.

Yes, a Mommy/baby relationship would also be dominant/submissive, but Sam is not in baby clothes, doesn't eat baby food, drink from a bottle and has no baby clothes. There is nothing AB about the story. Submissive, yes. AB, not at all.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the compliments, guys. And SallyKAT, thats probably one of the nicest compliments I've ever recieved about a story I've written. Thanks to everyone for waiting so patiently, I know I go forever without any updates. I'm gonna try to finish this story by the end of the year here. (Hopefully real soon)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam awoke to the buzzing of the alarm clock on his nightstand. Rolling over in bed, he hit the snooze button, feeling the cool damp bulge of his diaper under the covers. Jess was nowhere to be found. He knew he would have to get out of bed soon if he wanted to get changed. And he knew Jess had planned for them to leave "bright and early" so he'd have to get moving. Slowly he sat up in bed, contemplating what he might need for the trip. Jess had packed a suitcase full of clothes for him the previous night. He'd thought about protesting but he'd been too tired to argue. He was just glad he didn't have to worry about it. Still... he couldn't help but wonder if there was anything special he could grab at the last minute... a sweater, a nice jacket, a book to read. Yawning, he climbed out of bed and waddled over to the small desk in the corner of their bedroom, his wet diaper sagging between his legs. He grabbed a pile of some work papers that he had printed out the previous day. Just some boring reports. On the one hand, he didn't want to bring work with him on vacation but it would give him something to read during the drive. But his life felt like it was becoming more like a toddlers in recent days. He wanted some memento of the adult world. Sure, he was a grown man. But all the time with Shelby there that week, practically babysitting him, hadn't been easy. And then there was the incident with the pull ups... the pull ups, Sam thought.

He waddled over to the closet and slid the door open, looking inside. Most of the space inside was Jess' clothes: a blouse, a pantsuit for work, more clothes... but there they were... on the upper shelf in the corner - his opened, half full package of pull ups. Actually, they were technically 'incontinence briefs'... at any rate, they were different from the giant, bulky, crinkling things that he usually wore. He knew Jess hadn't been planning on taking the pull ups with them but maybe he should ask? After all, they might come in handy if they were hanging around town or stuck in the room. This might be the second chance he was looking for. Jess seemed like, in spite of the stress of packing, she was in a pretty good mood. At least she had been the night before.

Sam waddled into the kitchen where Jess stood, cooking something on the stove. She stood there in a pretty green sweater and a pair of tight jeans, her brown hair up in a cute pony tail. She'd put on her make up. She was ready to leave... unlike Sam who had literally just rolled out of bed.

"Hey, you're just in time. I'm making some eggs. You hungry?" she asked

"Uh, I'll probably just eat light... piece of toast or something."

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yeah." said Sam.

"Okay, I'll get that toast started for ya." she said, putting bread in the toaster before stepping out of the kitchen.

"Good morning, cutie." she said smiling and kissing Sam on the cheek.

Sam blushed. Jess glanced down at his diaper.

"Oh honey, you're soaked. Why didn't you say anything? Come on, we'll change ya real quick before breakfast." she said, taking his hand and leading him into the bedroom.

He laid down on the floor and she quickly ripped open his diaper and began wiping him down.

"So uh... Jess.... I um..." Sam tried to begin his pitch but kept hesitating awkwardly as she began wiping his balls with the cool baby wipes.

Oblivious, Jess stood up with his folded wet diaper in hand and walked over to the diaper genie to throw it away. She then knelt down next to him again and unfolded a clean diaper before his eyes.

"So, um, Jess I was thinking..." said Sam as she began to sprinkle that sweet, fresh smelling powder on him before sliding the new diaper underneath.

"What were you thinking, honey?" she asked, preoccupied with the task in front of her.

"Well... I um... I was just gonna ask if I..." Sam hesitated again as Jess pulled up the front panel of his diaper before taping it snugly in place.

He took a deep breath.

"I was thinking maybe like, we could take those pull ups on the trip and I could, you know, wear those..."

Jess sighed.

"Sweetie, we just got you diapered. Its gonna be a long drive."

"I know, I know. And its okay. I wasn't asking to wear them, like, the whole time. Maybe just... for some of the trip."

Jess pursed her lips and sighed again.

"Sam, I really thought we were past this." she said, wiping her hands down with a baby wipe.

"Past what?" asked Sam, sitting up in only his t shirt and new clean diaper.

"Past arguing about you wearing your protection. I said you'd be diapered on this trip, didn't I?"

"Yeah."

"Look Sam. We tried pull ups. And it was... I'll just be honest, it was kind of a disaster. Remember the last time we went on a trip together? Back when you were still wearing underwear during the daytime? We rushed all around town, then waited in line to find you a bathroom, and your underwear was still damp at the end of the day? We're risking you having a big accident without adequate protection. And pull ups aren't gonna be enough if you end up messing yourself like you did yesterday."

"I'm sorry I just wanted to-"

"Look Sam, I love you. I really do. And I'm really looking forward to this trip. But what kind of protection you wear isn't up to you. You gave up on that a long time ago. Your accidents are MY responsibility. And I honestly thought you'd gotten used to wearing diapers. I didn't think you were still embarrassed about it. I just wanna have one relaxing vacation without worrying about getting you to the potty in time. Is that fair?"

"Uh... yeah, of course. S-s-sorry I brought it up." he stammered.

Sam knew he shouldn't have broached such a sensitive subject at the last minute. He remembered that Jess had said the previous night that he'd be diapered all weekend. So in retrospect, it seemed dumb to argue. But hindsight was always 20/20.

"Come here, sweetie." she said, helping Sam up off the floor.

Sam looked into her eyes. The slightly irritated look he'd seen in them just a few seconds earlier was gone. He saw only love and affection now.

"I just want us to be able to relax this weekend. Wouldn't you rather be able to take it easy this weekend and not have to go through all the stress of worrying about the potty?"

Sam didn't respond. Jess' remark was kind of condescending... but she was right. That day he'd worn pull ups had been one of the most stressful and uncomfortable days of his life. And while he'd felt a real urge to ask about pull ups this morning, deep down, he was glad she said no.

"You know this is for your own good, right?" said Jess.

Sam nodded. She smiled.

"Great. Lets find you some pants and then we'll eat breakfast and head out!" she gave him a pat on his diapered butt and walked over to the dresser, pulling out a baggy pair of sweatpants.

She knelt down and held them open. With a sigh, Sam stepped into them and she slid them up around his waist. The two of them then went into the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

"I already loaded up our suitcases this morning." said Jess, taking a sip of coffee.

"Thanks." he said.

Sam sat on the floor by the front door putting on his tennis shoes. Jess grabbed a small cooler and slung her husband's blue diaper bag around her shoulder.

"Ready to head out?" she asked.

Sam nodded. With that, they walked down to their car and climbed inside. Jess drove of course. She'd made some comment about Sam's driving years ago. At any rate, he knew she always preferred to drive. Actually, Jess always preferred being in control... whatever the circumstance was.

"Whats in the cooler?" asked Sam.

"Just some bottles of water and sodas." said Jess.

Sam figured if he was going to be in diapers, he'd make the most of it. Reaching into the back seat, he opened the cooler and pulled out a coke. For a long time before he went back to diapers, Jess had frowned on him drinking soda or alcohol, especially before bedtime. But she'd long since mellowed out. He sometimes still wondered if it irritated her when he drank it but he hadn't had a leak yet so he figured he had nothing to worry about. Still... after opening it, he took one long and defiant swig... happy he didn't have to worry about finding a bathroom. He pulled out his work papers and stared at them.

"Don't tell me you're gonna have your nose in work stuff for this entire trip." said Jess.

"Nah... uh, just something to keep me busy on the drive." said Sam.

He tried to actually focus on reading the reports but, before long, his mind began to wander. The soda went right through him. It wasn't long before he found himself peeing. He felt the warm urine cascade over his balls before pooling up in the seat for a brief moment before being totally absorbed into the padding under him. His bladder had been fuller than he thought. He tried to conceal his tell tale 'potty face' by pretending to concentrate on the text and letters on the page. He wondered if Jess could tell but he didn't bother to look up at her and find out. Wondering if he'd leaked, he adjusted his posture a little, loosening the seat belt and sitting up a little, trying to feel the garment against his sweatpants. He figured it was just paranoia. His diapers never leaked. It was one of the advantages in wearing the most absorbent brand in existence. The papers in his lap also came in handy for another reason. His predictable erection began pressing itself up against the thick padding again. He could at least conceal the small tent that was forming. Sam knew, or at least hoped, that none of what he'd been doing registered with Jess. He figured she'd probably be keeping her eyes on the road anyway. He wished he could touch himself. But he didn't. Continuing to daydream, he just stared intently at the papers in front of him.

"Looks like we're gonna need to gas up before we get there." said Jess, glancing at the dashboard before exiting off the highway.

As they pulled up to the gas station, Sam took another sip of his coke finishing it off. He paid no attention to Jess as she climbed out of the car and began fueling. He was startled a little as his door swung open. There was Jess.

"You wanna stretch your legs or anything?" she asked.

"I'll wait in the car." said Sam.

"Hows your diaper?" she asked.

Sam hesitated.

"Um... its fine... I mean, maybe a little wet but I'm fine."

"Okay, hop out for a sec." she said.

"Why?"

"Sam, I said hop out. Come on."

Sam cautiously stepped out of their SUV, looking around. It was still early in the morning and there were no other cars at the pumps. Still, it was broad daylight, and Sam knew that a diaper check was coming. He stood there and let it happen. She slid down the waistband of his sweatpants just below the crotch of his diaper.

"Um... yeah, thats not a little wet thats really wet. Thats like... a diaper that may or may not hold another wetting."

"Well, I don't really have to go at all. I mean, we could just wait and-"

"No, I think we'll change you before we leave here."

"Seriously?" said Sam, sliding up his pants to cover his bulging diaper.

"Yes, seriously. You know in all the time you've been wearing diapers, I have never ONCE let you get a diaper rash. I'm pretty proud of that record, Sam. You know, sometimes I think I should just let you sit in a wet diaper for an afternoon so you can know what it feels like. I'm sure its not fun. But I'm not gonna do that to you today because we're going on vacation and you do not wanna have a diaper rash for the rest of the weekend, okay?"

Sam said nothing. Jess opened up the door to the back seat and pulled out his diaper bag. He knew her mind was made up. There was no sense in arguing. Laying out a towel in the back seat, she motioned for him to get in. Glancing nervously over his shoulder for any cars, Sam climbed into the back seat and laid down. Jess slid his pants down to his ankles before ripping open the tapes. With the car door open, Sam could feel the cold winter air wafting onto his damp skin as Jess wiped him off. He cringed as he saw Jess set his diaper bag on the roof of their SUV, trying to free up precious space in the back seat. She pulled a small garbage bag out and set his wet diaper inside. Then she reached into the bag, still on the roof and pulled out a new diaper. While the car door provided some protection, Jess wasn't especially discreet as she unfolded his new diaper. Sam sighed in relief feeling the tickle of the baby powder. The change was almost over, he told himself. He was getting tired of holding his legs up. With his sweat pants around his ankles and his tennis shoes, his legs felt a lot heavier than usual. But he was glad Jess hadn't made him take them off - which would have left him even more naked and vulnerable. As she began smoothing out the first of the tapes, he reached down for the waistband of his sweatpants to pull them back up.

"Wait, wait, wait honey I'm not done yet." she said pushing his hands away.

She carefully finished taping him snugly in a new diaper before SHE grabbed his sweatpants and pulled them back up.

"Awfully eager to get those back up, aren't we?"

"Its just... well... what if there were people around?" asked Sam.

"So what? Its not like you'll see anybody we know here. Trust me Sam, taking the time to change your diaper now is way better than having diaper rash all weekend." she said, tossing away the tiny garbage bag with Sam's used diaper in a waste bin.

Sam climbed out of the back seat and back into the front. The rest of their drive was uneventful. Sam hadn't liked the idea of getting up early for their trip. He thought, why not sleep in and relax if its a vacation? But that was Jess. In her mind, they had to get there early. They had to make good time. They had to have a plan of action... before they started having fun. But the silver lining was that they would have the entire day ahead of them when they finally got to the hotel. Sam peed again on the drive but it was just a tiny trickle. Nothing compared to when he soaked himself before.

When they finally arrived, it was around 11:30. The snow capped mountain peaks in the distance seemed to sparkle in the warm sunshine. It was winter but the temperature wasn't bad out by any means. Jess slung the diaper bag over her shoulder and, with their rolling suitcases, they walked into the lobby.

"Hi, we have reservations." said Jess, smiling at the front desk clerk.

Sam just loitered behind her and said nothing. It wasn't that he was so socially awkward that he couldn't handle checking in and getting their room keys. It was just that Jess was so eager to take charge, to take care of everything. And he was content to hang back. He was on vacation after all. Also, ever since he'd returned to diapers during the day, he'd become increasingly fond of letting Jess take the lead when speaking to people. He'd always felt a little self conscious when he was diapered... like everyone knew he was wearing that big bulky diaper under his clothes like a little toddler. He knew most of it was in his imagination but, being diapered, he never wanted to do ANYTHING that would attract too much attention to him. So if Jess was handling checking in, or ordering for him, or just doing most of the talking... he figured that was a good thing. He'd never been all that assertive to begin with. But ever since he was put back in diapers, he'd been so much more submissive... both in and outside of the bedroom.

Their room was on the first floor. Sam glanced around as they walked out of the lobby, room keys in hand. The marble floors below them were beautiful. It was the same lavish hotel they'd stayed at nearly a year before. But things had been different then... Sam was still wearing underwear during the day and they were still fighting. But somehow, despite all that, he'd made love to his wife that night. While it was a long time ago, he could still remember it like it was yesterday. Their sex life had gotten better to be sure... but Sam had still higher hopes for this weekend. Jess was in a good mood... and if she wasn't worried about him having accidents, she wouldn't be stressed.

They set their suitcases down as they entered their hotel room and switched on the light. Jess walked up to Sam and lowered his sweatpants again, sliding her finger into the leg band of his diaper. He knew he'd wet, but he wondered if it was enough for Jess to pick up on. Maybe she'd just think he was still dry.

"You're barely wet. I think that'll hold for at least a little longer... unless you want me to change you?"

"Nah, I'm fine." said Sam, pulling up his pants a little.

He then put his hands on his wife's hips, looking her in the eyes.

"I'm happy we're here." smiled Sam.

"Me too." said Jess, smiling back.

Sam couldn't help but think about how little padding there was around Jess.... just those tight jeans of hers and... whatever she might have on underneath. When Sam touched his own hips, his butt, his crotch... there was an impervious barrier there, so much padding. But with Jess... barely anything. For some reason, the idea of it was so sexy. For Sam, taking his diaper off would be a hassle - not to mention he would need Jess' help or her permission. But HER pants, and underpants could come off at anytime she saw fit.

He leaned in and gently kissed her. She kissed him back. For a second or two, both their mouths briefly opened as they tasted each other's lips. Sam's hands slid down on her firm, toned butt. His erection pressed up against the inside of his mostly dry diaper. She pulled away a little.

"Whats wrong?" asked Sam.

"Nothing, honey. Its just... we just got here. It was a long drive. I wanna relax a little, maybe get some lunch. Hows that sound?"

Sam nodded. The weekend was still young. He would have to wait to get out of his diaper and get some real relief. In the meantime, there was ONE bodily function that Sam could enjoy anytime he wanted. He released a little pee into his diaper, enjoying the trickle of the warmth over his balls. He didn't wet alot. But he'd gotten used to wetting slowly and frequently throughout the day. As Jess disappeared into the bathroom, Sam laid down on the bed, still feeling his erection inside his diaper.

• Like 1

Thanks New Guy . I loved the up-date,I hope you're not in such a hurry to finish the story . I think there's allot that could be added .As usual great writing and good flow to the story line .

Thanks Pins.

• 2 weeks later...

There will be several more updates before it ends. The ending isn't going to be immediate. But this story is of Sam's journey to being in diapers 24/7 and the mending of his relationship with his wife. That journey is nearing its end. But they aren't quite there yet. Remember, this story has been going on for about two years. As always, I appreciate all the kind words about the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Jess out of the room, Sam once again felt the urge to touch himself, just for a second. But hearing the bathroom toilet flush brought him back to reality. And that was okay. He was starting to get hungry. When Jess emerged from the bathroom, he suggested that they go to the hotel restaurant. Sam wasn't too eager to venture out into town, unsure if there would be a place to change him. To his surprise, Jess didn't even grab his diaper bag on the way out the door. But he figured that it made enough sense, since the room wouldn't be far off.

The host at the restaurant brought to a small wooden table for two against the large, panoramic windows of the hotel. The two didn't say much to each other. Sam just stared out the window, squinting to see the landscape in the bright midday sun. It was an incredible view. The jagged mountain peeks barely had any snow on them apart from a tiny white dusting. There was a forest of tall pine trees at the base of the mountain, some short tan grass, and even a few smaller trees with some tiny yellow leaves still clinging to the branches. It was winter... but Sam had expected to see more snow. Part of him wanted to walk right out to the restaurant and bask in the sunshine.

"You okay?" asked Jess with a smile.

"Uh, yeah, why?" asked Sam.

"You just seemed a little out of it. Almost... preoccupied with something. And you weren't making your potty face so I was just wonderin."

"Its just... a beautiful view." he said.

"Yeah it is, isn't it? I wasn't expecting the weather to be this nice. But I brought your hiking boots with us just in case. You wanna go for a walk after lunch?"

"Sure." said Sam excitedly.

He'd never been too adventurous but the thought of getting some fresh air was nice. And it was better than getting dragged around town shopping for souvenirs. Sam knew that would probably happen too at some point, he just didn't want it to be right now. Sam felt a little more pee dribble out into his warming diaper as the waitress arrived, placing their food on the table. Sam always felt he was being so inconspicuous. And to most people, he usually was. He was certain that, at the very least, the waitress had no idea that he was peeing himself. But sure enough, just as he looked up, he could see Jess making eye contact with him, a small but almost mischievous grin on her face. He couldn't hide what he was doing from her.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing you're just cute thats all." she said.

Sam could feel her foot touching his leg under the table. He smiled.

When they paid for their meal, they got up and proceeded back to their room. Jess upzipped Sam's suitcase, the one she had packed the previous day. She retried a small pair of hiking boots and a jacket. Sam sat down on the bed, slipping off his sneakers and sliding his feet into the brown boots and lacing them up.

"And... we should probably change you before we go."

"Oh... okay." said Sam.

"You can keep your boots on if you want, its not a big deal."

"Um, okay." said Sam.

Sam hadn't even thought about but, now that she mentioned it, his warm, bulging diaper was feeling pretty wet. In some ways, he was glad that Jess was now responsible for handling his diapers. He was often so absent minded. Had Jess not mentioned it, he probably would have left the room in his wet diaper, only to regret it later. But Jess was always so detail oriented. She was always thinking. Sometimes this side of her personality got annoying, but when it came to his diapers, it was exactly what he needed. In well over a year of wearing diapers, he'd never had so much as a leak or a case of diaper rash.

Sam had been daydreaming, but his mind came straight back to reality when he saw his wife unbuttoning her jeans and sliding them down. Underneath she was sporting a pair of pink satin panties. He couldn't help but stare. She smiled at him slightly before stepping into a pair of black tights.

"I think I'll be warm enough in these. Its pretty nice out today." she said, pulling them around her waist.

Sam nodded. Jess opened up the small blue backpack sitting next to him on the bed and retrieved a clean diaper, unfolding it and setting it next to him. She then pulled her brown hair back into a pony tail, no doubt preparing herself for their hike... and her husband's more immediate diaper change.

Before Sam knew it, she was sliding down his sweatpants and untaping his diaper. She pushed back on his shoulders and he laid back. He was so used to being changed on the floor at home, laying on the bed was a welcome change of pace. She grabbed her husband by the ankles, lifting his legs into position. Sam then grabbed his knees. This was becoming more and more common. He figured it was just easier for her to grab his legs and begin lifting them herself rather than telling him when to grab his legs. She hadn't even laid down a towel but there was no need to. His diaper was a little wet but there was hardly any risk of harming the bed. Sam glanced up at Jess when he felt the cool baby wipes. Maybe it was his imagination, but it seemed like she was giving his balls a little extra attention. At any rate, he could feel himself starting to get hard. But as quickly as she had started wiping him, she stopped and slid his clean diaper under his butt. A quick sprinkling of baby powder and Sam sat his butt down. She quickly pulled the diaper closed around his genitals and taped it snugly in place. Sam stood up, his pants still around his ankles. Before he had time to think, Jess slid them up to his waist and tugged gently on the drawstring, tightening them a little. He tried to ignore the slight feeling of arousal that still persisted inside his fresh new diaper. 'LATER' he tried to tell himself. He'd been feeling a little... 'eager' since he woke up but he tried to tell himself that now was the time to just enjoy the vacation. Jess slipped a sweatshirt over her head before grabbing Sam's jacket.

"And don't forget your jacket." said Jess, now standing behind him holding his jacket open.

Jess' dressing him was starting to get a little annoying. But at least she let go of the jacket as soon as he slipped his first arm into the sleeve. He watched as Jess placed two water bottles in the outside pocket of his diaper bag. She then pulled a small rolled up blanket and slipped it into the top of the bag before throwing it over her shoulder. Seeing that it looked a bit heavier than usual, Sam suddenly felt a little lazy.

"You know, uh, you don't always have to carry that. I mean, I could, you know."

"You're sweet. But its not that bad really. And besides, diapering you is MY responsibility. Just being prepared."

Sam nodded. He couldn't help but think that they didn't really NEED the bag. He'd be fine without it. After all, she had just changed him. But he didn't argue. He knew Jess was cautious by nature. If anything, Sam figured taking that bag with them would put HER mind at ease.

They stepped out into the sunshine, walking across the patio of the restaurant. Sam thought about how nice it would be for them to come back during the summer and eat lunch outside. They walked down a small set of wooden stairs out into a field. There was a small dirt trail that seemed to lead into the grove of pine trees. Considering the gigantic peaks in the background, the land in front of them was actually quite flat. Sam followed behind Jess as they walked into the grove of pine trees, their thick green branches providing shade from the bright afternoon sun. They were walking uphill but it was hardly a steep incline. Sam couldn't help but stare at his wife's butt. When he squinted, the outline of her panties seemed to just barely show through the thin, tight fabric of her black tights. As silly as it seemed, Sam felt as if each outfit or pair of pants she wore seemed designed to flaunt the fact that she didn't have to wear diapers... though he knew they were probably just designed to show off her beautiful curves... which Sam certainly didn't mind.

As they pressed upward, Sam felt a heaviness in his stomach. Not a cramp exactly but he knew his body was telling him that he had to go. He couldn't bare the thought of asking Jess to turn back and go back to their room, especially on such a beautiful day. Even if they did, it was doubtful she'd let him use the toilet there. Still, it would be more private than out here. But Sam realized that, before too long, he could ask them to stop for a break. Just sitting down on a rock for a few minutes would surely ease the minor discomfort he felt. And it wasn't exactly urgent. He might make it back to the hotel... maybe. Still Sam realized that he was stressing way too much. After all, he knew his wife had come prepared for just such a scenario. And what was the point of wearing diapers if he never took advantage of the convenience factor? He pushed the minor anxiety out of his mind and realized that, no matter what, he was protected. And it wasn't like it was an 'emergency' anyway.

As they reached the top of the small hill, Sam saw something beyond the dense forrest of pines. He couldn't quite make it out but it looked like the dense forrest might actually be coming to an end. After another few minutes, they finally came to a large clearing; a field of short tan grass at the base of the rocky cliffs of the mountain. Surrounded by pine trees on three sides, up against the rock, the place felt so secluded, even though it probably wasn't more than two or three miles from the hotel.

"Gorgeous isn't it?" smiled Jess.

"Yeah, like our own little hidden spot." said Sam.

Jess looked at him, smiled again, and took his hand. They walked through the field, hand in hand. It was as if Jess was leading him somewhere... like she knew exactly where she was going. But Sam didn't care. He was happy. And the view in front of them was nothing short of majestic. And best of all, there wasn't a single other person in sight. Had there been anyone else, they certainly would have noticed his awkward waddle on the uneven ground. His balance was pretty good but his gate with the thick padding between his legs probably would have been noticeable.

Finally, Jess stopped and set down the diaper bag. Opening up the top, she pulled out the rolled up blanket and set it down on the ground, spreading it out on the soft grass.

"Wanna rest our legs for a bit?" she asked.

"Sure." smiled Sam.

With that, the two of them sat down. Sam hadn't ever thought about it before but the thick padding in the seat of his diaper actually served as a natural cushion. Sitting on the ground would have surely been a little LESS comfortable had he been in underwear. Jess pulled their bottles of water out and handed one to Sam. Unscrewing the cap, Sam took a cold refreshing drink of water. He'd been parched. Jess put her arm around him, leaned in, and kissed him on the cheek. Sam turned to her. For a few seconds, the two just stared into each other's eyes. Sam leaned in and kissed her on the lips... slow at first, then a little deeper. Jess kissed him back, pulling him a little closer to her. They leaned back on the blanket, kissing each other even more deeply now. Sam was now on his back, his wife's warm body leaning on his, placing her elbow on the ground to brace herself. Jess finally pulled away from their close little lip lock. She smiled at him.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too." said Sam.

She sat up a little on the blanket, crossing her legs and taking another sip of water. Sam decided to sit up too. As he did, that feeling in his stomach from before seemed to rush back tenfold. It still wasn't an 'emergency' exactly... but he suddenly felt less confident that he would be making it back to the hotel.

"You okay, sweetie?" asked Jess, placing her hand on his knee.

"Oh, um... yeah, fine." said Sam unconvincingly.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Uh... yeah... why?"

"Because you just had a look on your face like you were worried about something." said Jess.

"Um, no. Its nothing." he said.

"Oh honey, you can tell me." she said taking his hand again.

"I just don't wanna ruin the moment. Its like, right now is so... I don't know... romantic."

"It is, isn't it. But you won't ruin the moment sweetie. Just tell me whats bothering you."

"Its just that I have to go... you know."

"Thats okay, sweetie. Just relax. I can even change you if you're wet. Come to think of it, you're due for a diaper check I think."

"No, its not that. Its just... I have to go... the other way."

"Oh you have to poop." she said, as if a lightbulb had turned on in her mind.

Sam immediately felt self conscious, glancing over his shoulder. Jess giggled.

"Sam, no one's here. Its just you and me, okay? And don't worry so much. Just relax, okay?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, its fine. Come here."

She scooted closer to him, sitting down right behind him. She spread her legs and slid a few inches closer to her husband, gently massaging his back. She kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear.

"Just relax... take a deep breath."

Sam inhaled... then exhaled, the feeling in his stomach still persisting. Jess then placed one hand on Sam's shoulder before sliding her other arm around his waist.

"Just relax" she said, gently massaging his tummy.

The feeling in Sam's stomach got worse for a moment, then subsided. He leaned back, falling into his wife's arms, putting one hand on her knee to steady himself. She kissed him on the top of his head, continuing to massage his lower stomach, even sliding her hand under his t shirt onto his bare skin. The gentle massage continued as she even slipped her firm fingers just below the snug waistband of his diaper.

"Hows that feel?" she asked.

"Uh... good." said Sam.

He was beginning to get a little hard again, in spite of - or maybe, in part, because of- the feeling in his stomach. She then placed her hands on his shoulders pushing him back into an upright position.

"Just take it easy, okay? Don't mind me. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable a second longer than you have to. Just let go... get it all out."

"Okay" said Sam timidly.

Sitting with his butt on the ground and his legs crossed was now just about the only thing keeping Sam in control. Jess sat down beside him. For a moment he felt like there was now pressure to perform. Like he had to do something. But he didn't want to get up. Even though she'd seen it all before, Sam couldn't help but feel a little awkward. He contemplated running off into the trees for a moment for privacy, but he knew he wouldn't make it. He imagined that Jess must be wondering what was taking him so long.

Finally, Sam got up the courage to uncross his legs and get onto his knees. For a second, he felt some warm pee dribble out then, almost immediately, he lost control loading his diaper with a large warm mess. Jess stroked his back a little.

"Its okay... just get it all out... you're doin fine." she whispered.

Sam didn't say anything. His stomach already felt much better... but more was coming. Now feeling a little warm, Sam slipped off his jacket and set it down on the blanket. It was winter but the sun was brighter than ever. Now not caring about what Jess would think, Sam leaned forward putting his hands on the ground to steady himself. Now on all fours, on his hands and knees, he gave a small push, forcing more warm poop into the seat of his diaper. He grunted softly before he felt another trickle of warm pee going into his diaper.

He was then startled by the sound of a ringing cell phone. It was Jess' phone. She pulled it out of the small pocket on the outside of his diaper bag.

"Its work, I'm sorry honey I gotta take this. Just relax okay, I'll only be a second. Take your time, okay?"

Sam nodded, now realizing how silly he must have looked there on his hands and knees. But as Jess stood up, he realized he could at least get a little privacy. With one more push, he was finally finished. And his diaper was VERY full.

Now the hard part would be finding a comfortable way to sit down. He opted to just lay face down on the blanket for a moment. He had to get off his feet, or at least, off his knees. He watched Jess as she paced back and forth. She must have been 10 to 15 feet from their little blanket. By her body language, he could tell she looked stressed. She should have just turned her phone off. They were on vacation. She didn't need to deal with work calls.

• Like 3

The increase in sexual tension vs the decreasing tension Sam feels about his diapers is a great contrast. That contrast - their sexual relationship against their diaper relationship - has been intriguing. I like where the story seems to be going and yet not knowing what really is going to happen and how we get there is a thrill.

And you always seem to leave us with at least a little suspense. This time the call from work adds a large amount of suspense.

and yet, another excellent chapter, I love reading this story, will hate to see it end, but trust me, it has been a worthwhile journey for me to read about Jess, Sam and company, looking forward to the next installment.......

Over a year in diapers now... Conditioning has well and truly set in. Sam has accepted his toddlerish clothing, helped by his submissive rationalising if his wife's incremental infantilising of him as logical and necessary. He won't even go there, but if he did he would realise that he is now not only diaper dependent but mummy dependent as well.

Mmm - keep going NewGuy20, you are writing a 'standard'.