LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

By request of the excellent NewGuy, here is his latest and greatest chapter.

Traffic was worse than usual. Sam wasn't used to coming home from work so early and it seemed as if he was hitting every red light. His day at work hadn't been like any other day before. His boss had given a big presentation to him and a small room full of a few other employees. They were all told that they were being given a big opportunity... because of their productivity in recent months, they would all be given the opportunity to work at home. If they so chose, they would be allowed to work in their homes, with the exception of an occasional meeting at the office, effective at the end of the month. A fax machine, a scanner, and a new internet hookup could be outfitted in each employee's home to help them stay connected to the office. For Sam, the idea of it all was kind of bittersweet. He loved the idea of working at home. By now, most nights, coming home from work meant getting diapered immediately by Jess. He never argued or resisted. He remembered that, several months ago, he'd practically given up control of his diapers to Jess. She wanted to be the one to make all diaper related decisions. And now she was. But even knowing that Jess might want him to be in diapers didn't keep Sam from expressing interest in working at home. He told his boss that he would seriously consider it. He LOVED the idea of working at home. It was like a dream. And besides, he figured that Jess might even let him wear his underwear during the day. It was possible. After all, it seemed like she only insisted on diapering at night just in case he fell asleep. And while he thought it was a little overly cautious, he DID come home from work tired a lot.

While the idea of working at home excited Sam, at the moment, it wasn't the biggest thing on his mind. What was really bothering him was the small cramps that he was having in his lower stomach. Nothing too serious. But he definitely wanted to find a bathroom within the next few minutes. He was coming home early because Jess had told him earlier in the week that they had plans for dinner at Shelby's apartment. Sam had always had mixed feelings about Shelby, but she was usually nice to him and her cooking was always great.

Getting out of his car, the urge Sam was feeling increased a little. He quickly unlocked the front door, seeing Jess standing there in the living room in a pair of khaki shorts, a white open blouse, and a black tank top underneath - her brown hair down around her shoulders. Sam loved the way his wife dressed during warmer weather.

"Sam, there you are! You're 10 minutes late. We gotta get head out soon." she said, taking him by the hand and leading him into the bedroom.

She was in such a hurry that he barely had time to respond. An unfolded diaper sitting on a towel, a pair of sweat pants, and a t shirt sat on the bed waiting for him. Jess wasted no time and began unbuttoning Sam's work pants and sliding them down to his ankles before sliding his boxer briefs down also. She did this so quickly that, at first, Sam thought his wife might be getting a little frisky with him. But he knew she was probably just in a hurry. He obediently stepped out of his pants and underwear as Jess slid them aside. The urge to find a bathroom was still in Sam's mind.

"Um, look Jess, could I...." Sam mumbled as Jess pushed back on his shoulders forcing him back onto the bed.

"Okay lay back... and grab these legs for me." said Jess, gently pushing Sam back so he was lying down before grabbing him by the ankles and lifting his legs.

It all happened so fast, Sam quickly grabbed his knees to hold them back, just out of habit. When Jess was in a hurry, she often had tunnel vision - she was oblivious to anything you tried to say to her. Sam bit his lip as the powder on his butt tickled him. He was staring to feel pretty uncomfortable holding his legs up with the current urge inside him.

"Jess do you think I could, I mean, real quick uh... before you... you know" Sam stuttered.

"Okay, you can put your legs down, sweetie." said Jess sliding the diaper under him.

Sam wanted to say something but he was eager to put his legs down, and get into a more comfortable position. That turned out to be a mistake because the second he let his legs down, the diaper immediately came up over his penis.

"Jess... hold up a sec"

Sam barely managed to get those words out of his mouth before Jess had finished smoothing out the last of his tapes. She was unbelievably fast at this now. Her diaper changes had always been quick, but when she was in a hurry, she could have her husband diapered in a few seconds flat.

"What is it, hun?" she asked, now turning her attention to unbuttoning her husband's shirt.

Sam hesitated as his wife pulled a nice clean t shirt over his head. He wondered for a second if she'd be frustrated with him. He knew how much Jess hated being late for anything.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, I'm not trying to ignore you. I just had a long day at work and we're on the clock here. We're already late. We gotta get going, okay?" said Jess, now sliding a pair of sweat pants up around Sam's ankles.

Sam sighed.

"Stand up for me, sweetie." she said.

Sam did as he was told. She slipped the sweat pants up around his waist. Now snugly diapered and fully dressed, Sam felt like he might have missed his opening to use the bathroom. He didn't want to stress Jess out anymore than she already was. She took him by the land and began leading him towards the front door.

"Shoes." said Jess.

It was the one part of Sam's outfit that he got to put on himself and he didn't let the opportunity pass him by. Jess grabbed the small blue backpack sitting by the door and, with that, they left. As he walked into the parking lot with his wife, the uncomfortable urge in his stomach hadn't passed. Now noting the thick crinkling between his legs, Sam wished he hadn't allowed himself to be diapered so easily. It had all happened so quick, he'd barely had time to think about it. No matter how many times it happened, Sam never really liked using his diaper. In the end, it wasn't so much the sensation of it so much as the IDEA of it. He was a grown man. The idea of messing his diaper just seemed so... childish. All that being said, Sam felt much better after sitting down in the passenger seat of the car. The sensation didn't disappear but it had diminished plenty. Sam's diaper was still clean and dry. And he knew he could probably ask to use the bathroom at Shelby's house.

Their car pulled up to a local grocery store.

"What are we doing here?" Sam asked.

"I told Shelby we'd bring a loaf of bread. Come on." she said opening her car door.

"Is it okay if I stay here?" asked Sam.

"Yeah... you feeling okay, sweetie?" asked Jess, pressing her hand up against his forehead.

"Oh... yeah... just a long day." said Sam.

"Okay, sweetie. Well just wait here and I'll be out in a minute, okay?"

Sam nodded. Jess smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek before climbing out of the car. Little gestures like this hadn't always been routine in their marriage but they seemed more and more common lately. Sam smiled. He knew Jess was a bit stressed but little things this really made his day. It wasn't long before she was back. The grocery store was right next to Shelby's place so it took only a minute or two to reach her apartment. As Sam climbed out of the car and began walking alongside his wife, his familiar urge began to increase once again.

Shelby answered the door in a casual summer dress, her dirty blonde hair down around her shoulders. The food on the stove smelled great.

"Hey guys! Glad you could make it. Come on in." she said with a friendly smile.

"This is my friend Jordan." said Shelby.

Sam looked to see an attractive woman with jet black hair tied back in a pony tail wearing a simple t shirt and cargo shorts. She smiled at them as Jess shook her hand first. Sam quickly did the same. He was immediately nervous. He didn't know there would be another person there that he hadn't met before. He couldn't remember if Jess had mentioned that to him or not earlier in the week.

"Its nice to finally meet you guys. Shelby's told me so much about you both." said Jordan with a smile.

Sam cringed. He could only HOPE that Shelby hadn't told her too much. But his main concern was now asking to use Shelby's bathroom.

"I thought you said you were gonna bring wine?" asked Shelby.

"Oh, crap. Yeah... I was... I'm sorry, Shelby. Sam came back late and we were just in such a hurry." said Jess.

"Its not a big deal, Jess." said Shelby.

"No, I said I would bring it. Is that spaghetti ready yet?" asked Jess.

"It'll probably be another few minutes." said Shelby.

"Okay, well, just let me run back out and I'll be right back." said Jess.

"You don't have to do that." she said.

"No, I want to. The grocery store's just across the street, I'll be back in no time. Sam, did you want to come?" asked Jess.

"Oh, I um.... no, I think I'll stay here." stammered Sam.

"Okay, I'll be back in a flash, Shell. I'm just gonna leave Sam's bag here just in case." said Jess setting the backpack down by the door.

"See if you can find ecco domini in red, okay?" shouted Shelby as Jess opened the front door.

Sam blushed glancing at the blue backpack. He was glad she'd called it his "bag" and not his "diaper bag" While he wasn't altogether comfortable staying behind alone with Shelby and Jordan, it was all he could do to stay near a bathroom. The hard part would now be pulling Shelby aside and asking to use her bathroom. He couldn't ask in front of Jordan. If Shelby was going to yank his sweat pants down or untape his diaper, he didn't want it to happen in front of some random woman he'd never met. Jordan probably knew that he wore diapers, but that didn't mean she had to see them just yet. Sam wanted to wait for Jess to come back but things were starting to get urgent. He had to sit down. He couldn't bare to stand around in the kitchen any longer.

"Uh, Shelby, I've had kind of a long day, is it okay if I just..." Sam motioned towards the living room.

"Oh, sure. Yeah, sit down on the couch make yourself comfortable." said Shelby.

Sam couldn't help but wonder if there was any bulge under his sweat pants or if Jordan had noticed his awkward walk - which seemed more like a waddle now with the feeling in his stomach. With a sigh, Sam sat down on the couch. The feeling was still pretty strong but at least now he was in a better position to hold on. He bit his lip as Jordan sat down on the couch next to him.

"So Shelby tells me you're in computer programming?" she asked.

"Oh... uh... yeah, thats one of my jobs." said Sam awkwardly.

"You like it?" she asked.

"Oh, um, its okay I guess. So... what do you do?" asked Sam, trying to sound polite.

"I'm in the Marine Corps right now but my time in there is almost up." she said.

Sam glanced at her again. She did look like a little bit of a tomboy. He then glanced behind him at Shelby who was standing over the stove. He needed to find a bathroom soon. For a moment, he thought about just sprinting there. Jordan would probably never know that he needed someone to untape him and tape him back up. Maybe Shelby wouldn't noticed. Sam sighed, realizing that he couldn't even remember where the bathroom in Shelby's house actually was! He couldn't remember using it the last time he was over there ... or even the time before that.

"Jordan! Could you come here?" asked Shelby from the kitchen.

"Sure." she said, getting up and leaving the room.

Sam glanced back to see if he could tell what they were talking about. He could just barely make it out.

"Okay just take this and stir the sauce slowly.... just like that." said Shelby.

Jordan began stirring the sauce and Shelby walked into the living room. Sam immediately turned towards her.

"Uh, hey Shelby, do you think I could-"

"Sweetie, I'm just gonna run to the bathroom but I'll be right back, okay?" said Shelby disappearing behind the door.

If nothing else, Sam figured he knew where the bathroom was now. When Shelby came out, he'd ask to use it. She'd have to say yes. Sam kind of resented the fact that Shelby, or Jess for that matter, could use the bathroom so effortlessly - at the drop of a hat... but just getting out of his diapers was such a chore. But, then again, he knew that this shouldn't surprise him all that much. He'd been wetting a lot. Realizing that, although he'd been to Shelby's apartment several times, he really didn't know what the bathroom looked like was a bad sign. It showed that he used his diapers a lot more than even HE realized. Getting to the actual bathroom had really become a chore and using his diaper had really become a convenience. Even now, he knew that he didn't really even have to wait for Shelby to come out of the bathroom. For that matter, he didn't even need to wait to get to Shelby's house. No matter what, Jess would change him if he needed it. And while Sam might have even considered this as an option, he simply couldn't do it with Jordan there - or with dinnertime so close. Using his diaper had never spoiled Sam's appetite, but he knew it would be gross for everyone else.

Finally, Shelby emerged from the bathroom. It seemed like she was in there for an eternity but it was probably closer to 2 minutes.

"Okay, Sam. Sorry about that. Its hard work being the chef." said Shelby with a smile.

"Its fine... I was just uh, wondering..." began Sam.

"What is it, hun? You have an accident?" she asked.

"What? No!" said Sam, glancing behind him into the kitchen, feeling even more self conscious.

"Jordan knows you wear diapers." said Shelby matter of factly.

"Okay, whatever. I was just wondering um... could I use your bathroom."

"Oh..." Shelby seemed genuinely surprised by the question... as if it was the last thing she expected to hear.

"Sure, you know, Jess should be back any minute and she can help you." said Shelby.

"Its kind of an emergency." said Sam, now squirming in his seat a little.

"Well if it was an emergency, why didn't you just use your diaper?"

Sam was offended by the question at first. He didn't know what to say.

"I mean... Jess says you're not exactly bothered by wet diapers these days and, no offense, but she says you haven't always kept the toilet seat dry so..."

Sam sighed.

"Yeah but I um... I don't just have to pee." said Sam, his voice now a bit softer.

"Oh, wow, I'm sorry, Sam. Sure, if its an emergency. We'll just get you untaped real quick, okay?"

Sam nodded. Sitting up on the couch, Sam put his hand on his stomach, feeling a tad uncomfortable. Slowly, he stood up. Shelby put her arm around his shoulder.

"Are you okay, sweetie?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Thanks. I just... need a second." said Sam.

He didn't want to start walking just yet. He was still managing standing.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go get a towel to lay on the floor, I'm coming right back, okay?"

It was only a few seconds before Shelby returned to the living room. He felt Shelby take his hand in hers.

"Okay, come on. We'll just take you in here and get you untaped. Come on." she said leading Sam down the hallway.

The firmness of her grip on his hand was familiar - a bit like Jess' grip used to be when she was searching for a bathroom for him. Shelby's brisk pace caught Sam offgaurd.

"Shelby... wait, hold up." said Sam, slowing down for a moment.

This turned out to be a mistake. Shelby, still holding his hand, pulled him forward. The loss of balance was too much, forcing Sam's load right out filling the seat of his diaper with warm poop. He stood frozen, unable to move for a couple of seconds, filling his diaper, still holding Shelby's hand. Finally looking up, Shelby seemed to have a look of sympathy in her eyes.

"Well... its a good thing Jess decided to diaper you tonight. At least you're protected, right?"

Shelby slowly released his hand before giving him a gentle pat on the back. Sam felt more pressure building inside of him. He would have preferred to have privacy but now that Shelby had seen what he'd done, he was feeling a lot less modest. With a quiet grunt, he forced out more poop out into the seat of his diaper, all while Shelby was standing right in front of him.

"Phew!" she said fanning her face.

"You weren't kidding when you said it was an emergency, huh?" she said, patting Sam on the back.

"Is everything okay?" a voice said at the end of the hall.

Sam glanced behind him. It was Jordan.

"Yeah Jordan, we're okay. Sam just had an accident." said Shelby.

Jordan walked down the hallway to where the two of them were standing.

"You okay, Sam?" she asked.

Blushing a lot now, Sam nodded. Jordan sniffed the air a little.

"Oh... did he?"

Shelby nodded.

"Oh, wow... okay... does this happen a lot?" asked Jordan.

"Well, ever since Jess started diapering him more during the day. I wouldn't say it happens a lot but Jess said sometimes when they're in public and there aren't a lot of restrooms nearby or sometimes he just waits to long to ask to go potty and he ends up pooping his pants."

"So what do we do?" asked Jordan.

"Well, Jess will be back soon so she can probably change him... lucky for us but... in the meantime, we can help her get everything set up. Let me go grab his diaper bag." said Shelby, walking out of the room.

Jordan followed, thankfully. This gave Sam a final opportunity for one last push into his diaper. He was finally finished. He breathed a sigh of relief. Jordan and Shelby returned to the hallway a few seconds later.

"How you feeling, Sam?" asked Shelby.

"Uh... okay I guess." he said nervously.

"Probably relieved at least, right?"

Sam didn't answer. He just wished Jess would come back. It felt like she'd been gone forever.

"Okay, well we can at least get everything set up for Jess, you know, speed the whole process along." said Shelby kneeling down.

"Where? Here?" asked Jordan.

"Looks like its gonna have to be because I don't want Sam stinking up the kitchen or the living room. And... I definitely don't want to change him in my bedroom. The bathroom might work but the tile might be a little hard on Sam's back. There's plenty of room here though." said Shelby laying out two towels on the floor.

Shelby then stood up.

"Okay, well, I need to go check on the food real quick so... Jordan, I'll be right back but, in the meantime, just get a diaper and some wipes out so they'll be ready for Jess, okay?" said Shelby walking out of the hallway.

"Does you tummy at least feel better?" asked Jordan, stroking Sam's back a little.

Sam didn't say anything but he nodded.

"Okay, lets see what we have here." she said, kneeling down and opening Sam's diaper bag.

She pulled out a folded disposable diaper and studied it with her eyes for a moment or two before setting it down by the towel. She then retrieved a small package of wipes and a tube of cream.

"Diaper rash cream. HOPEFULLY, you won't need this but... can't be too careful, right?" said Jordan.

She then slowly began unfolding Sam's thick new disposable diaper in her hand.

"Wow... these look pretty uh... absorbent."

Shelby returned to the hallway with a small trash bag in her hand.

"Okay, well I'm not sure whats taking Jess so long but we'll give her another minute here and then we may have to change Sam ourselves." said Shelby.

Without warning, she began sliding down Sam's pants.

"Hey." said Sam, grabbing the waistband of his sweatpants, now down around his knees.

"Sam, I said we'd wait another minute and we will but you need to be ready to get changed out of that messy diaper of yours, okay? I don't wanna hear any arguments from you. I know you're uncomfortable but we're gonna take care of that real soon, okay?" said Shelby as she continued sliding Sam's pants down.

Sam stepped out of them slowly and stood there. Jordan seemed to be staring at his diaper in disbelief. Sam couldn't stand the thought of standing in front of her, knowing that she knew exactly what he'd done in his diaper.

"Okay, honey, why don't you lay down on the towel here." said Shelby taking his hand again.

Sam felt the mess in his diaper spread out immediately as soon as he sat down on the towel. Feeling the warm spreading over his balls, Sam felt a little aroused.

"I guess he can't be THAT uncomfortable, huh?" said Jordan noting the small tent forming in the front of Sam's diaper.

"Yep, that happens sometimes. Thats another reason why its always good to change him as soon as possible."

Sam felt so vulnerable sitting on the floor in only his t shirt and messy diaper as the two women stood over him.

• Like 3

Huh? I thought I had replied when I last read this but I guess not... For starters, since I last read the story, I had accidently read the date of the last post before I posted wrong. Sorry. Any who, I have been really enjoying the story line and love the relationship that Sam and Jess have formed over the recent chapters. I am also excited about the introduction of Jordan and I am curious as to what situations may lead...

Thank you for all your effort, we are very grateful!

Yours Truly, Mizuma~!:)

kootzkoo, we're wondering where it all will lead, but we've been following Sam's slow, gradual, but inevitable slide toward full time diaper use.

What will his marriage become? Will he work from home on a permanent basis? If so, who will supervise him and change him through the day as needed? Just how much more humiliation can Sam take?

Yes, might Jordan be the new "babysitter" when Sam works from home? I'm also really looking forward to read how the rest of the night will be like for Sam. I can't imagine that he will be allowed to wear his pants anymore at Shelby's.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for reposting that last chapter! That helps me out a lot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He doesn't... like messing himself does he?" asked Jordan hesitantly looking down at Sam.

"No, I wouldn't say that. He's a boy so gross things don't bother him. I think he's just used to it. Jess says he touches himself sometimes but, like I said, he's a boy. No big surprise there." said Shelby.

"So is this all... pretty common for Sam?" asked Jordan.

Sam was feeling too shy to say anything. He couldn't quite make out the look on Jordan's face as she glanced down at him. It was a look of detachment with a hint of disgust. The two women just continued to talk about him as if he wasn't even there.

"Well... Jess diapers him a lot during the day so, yeah, he has plenty of accidents but, as far as dirty diapers go... well... I wouldn't say a lot but it does happen from time to time. This won't be the first poopy diaper I've changed Sam out out of." said Shelby kneeling down.

Sam couldn't help but glance at the near invisible outline of her sheer panties underneath her summer dress. She opened the package and pulled two wipes out in her hands.

"Okay, so I'll do all the dirty work here. I'll just need you to hand me that new diaper once we get him cleaned up here."

Just then, a loud knocking started coming from the front door.

"Oh, thats probably Jess. Jordan, keep an eye on Sam, make sure he doesn't touch himself." said Shelby getting up.

Sam heard the front door open up and the sound of the two woman talking. He glanced up at Jordan for only a brief moment, still unable to decipher the look on her face. She wrinkled her nose at him a bit but said nothing. Sam figured it was probably the smell. He was thrilled to hear Jess' voice in the other room.

"No, no, you're sweet Shelby. I got it. I'll take care of him." he heard Jess say.

He breathed a sigh of relief when Jess came out from around the corner into the hallway.

"Thanks Jordan, I can take it from here." said Jess.

"You sure? You need any help with anything?" she asked.

"No, we'll be fine. Thanks though." said Jess with a friendly smile, kneeling down in front of Sam.

"Okay well... see you guys in a bit." said Jordan, disappearing into the other room.

Sam couldn't help himself. Ignoring the large load in his diaper, he sat up and hugged Jess tightly. She hugged him back, stroking his hair a little. With Sam sitting on the floor and Jess still kneeling, he could only rest his head on her shoulder.

"Whoa, I've only been gone 10 minutes, honey." she said.

"Seems like a lot longer to me." said Sam.

"I'm sure... with a mess like that in your pants."

"I'm just... glad to see you. I just... didn't want them to see me like this." said Sam.

"Are you feeling okay?" asked Jess, pulling back a little and putting her hand on Sam's forehead.

"Yeah... fine I guess."

"Why didn't you tell me you had to use the potty?" asked Jess.

"I uh... I tried to but... you were in such a hurry."

"Well, yeah, I was in a hurry because we were late but I never heard you ask to use the potty."

"I guess I didn't. I'm sorry."

"Its okay, sweetie. At least you were protected." said Jess.

"Yeah..." said Sam, feeling like he was more or less agreeing with her logic.

"Okay, lets get you cleaned up now." said Jess, kissing him on the cheek and pushing him gently onto his back.

Sam felt his slippery mess slide around even more as he laid back again. He knew this wasn't going to be a quick change. But he was glad Jess was the one doing it. It was worth the wait just to escape the embarrassment of getting his messy diaper changed by Shelby and some woman he'd never met before.

As these thoughts flashed through Sam's mind, he felt his wife ripping open the tapes and pulling back his diaper.

"Legs" she said.

Sam grabbed his legs and felt the mess separate from his bare bottom as Jess wiped it away with the front panel of his diaper. Sam couldn't help but smile a little. The southing and tender caress of his wife's loving hands through the cool wipes was like nothing else. When Shelby changed him, he felt only a firm and quick swipe across his cheeks. But Jess was more gentle. Even with his eyes closed he'd know her touch. He was also smiling a little at the joy of getting clean after sitting in his own mess for longer than he would have liked. Before he knew it, Jess was powdering his bottom and slipping a clean diaper underneath him. As he set his butt down, Sam began to feel like there were few things as refreshing as a clean diaper under his butt after a change. It was still hard to admit there was anything he liked about diapers but there were certainly plenty of things he liked about feeling fresh, clean, and... protected.

He looked up at Jess and she was smiling at him a little. Sam glanced down, noticing his giant erection. He must have enjoyed the change more than he thought.

"Don't give me that look. We came here to have a nice dinner with Shelby and Jordan and thats what we're going to do." said Jess still smiling.

She slipped the old, folded diaper into the small trash bag before standing up.

"Now... I'm gonna find somewhere to throw this out. I think you and your little friend could stand to get some air and... calm down a bit. But I want you to keep those hands of yours at your side, okay? I'm trusting you here. This isn't exactly a private hallway. So relax, close your eyes, don't move, and I'll be back in just a sec, okay?"

Sam nodded in agreement.

"Your eyes aren't closed." said Jess still smiling at him.

Sam closed his eyes. Jess walked away. He could hear Jess talking in the other room.

"You get your boy all cleaned up?" Shelby asked.

"Almost. Is there somewhere I can throw this out?"

"Yeah, there's a dumpster just outside there. Hey, Jordan"

"Yeah?"

"I lied when I said you wouldn't have to do any dirty work. Can you run that out to the trash while Jess finishes up with Sam."

"Oh, sure, no problem."

Sam heard footsteps in the hallway again. He opened his eyes. It was Jess.

"Okay" said Jess kneeling down and pulling Sam's diaper closed.

"You're all set." she said smoothing out the tapes.

Sam and Jess stood up. Sam reached for his sweat pants.

"Wait, wait, wait. I'll take those." said Jess grabbing them out of his hands.

"What?" asked Sam confused.

"Come on, Sam. You remember Shelby's rules. Your not allowed to wear pants at her house, remember?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously. She wants to be able to keep an eye on things down there. And I don't blame her. You did just mess your pants in her house."

Sam sighed.

"Come on. Lets go have a drink. I think we could both use one." said Jess taking his hand.

Shelby walked out of the kitchen with some wine glasses in her hand and sat down next to Jordan on the couch.

"Well, the food won't be ready for another 10 minutes or so. What do you say we open up that bottle you got us?"

"Sure." said Jess smiling again.

Popping the cork, she poured a tall glass and handed it to Sam before pouring the other glasses. The evening had been so hectic for Sam he almost chugged his glass but thought better of it after taking a big gulp. He sat down on the adjacent couch. He knew Shelby and Jordan had a clear view of his diapered crotch but he didn't care. The worst part of the evening was over... and Sam felt much better. Jess sat down next to him and took his hand again. Every day, Sam enjoyed holding his wife's hand more and more.

Before long, the four of them walked into the kitchen and sat at the table for another one of Shelby's delicious meals. Sam was relieved to have his diaper concealed underneath the kitchen table and felt much less self conscious. He glanced at his wife and smiled from time to time, feeling her warm hand stroking his bare knee affectionately. Pouring himself another glass of wine, he released a small, warm squirt of pee into his diaper. He wasn't about to ask to use the bathroom in the middle of this great meal. Besides, he didn't pee that much and he knew Jess was finally relaxing a little. If anything, he knew using his diaper would probably be more convenient... for both of them.

As dinner ended, Shelby collected everyone's plates and took them to the kitchen sink. As everyone slowly stood up and moved back towards the living room, Sam stood behind his chair, peeing in his diaper again. A stronger flow, probably brought on by all the wine, trickled into his garment before warming things up and being totally absorbed. Even now, Sam couldn't help but feel a little mischievous knowing he was peeing while other people were in the room. At this point, he had gotten pretty good at peeing without anyone noticing. He just had to make sure Jess wasn't looking at him. While he was confident he could probably fool Shelby now, Jess always seemed to notice that the expression on his face changed somehow... even though his 'potty face' had gotten more subtle.

• Like 2

I can only wait for more. Slipping further and further into dependence, not only on his diapers, but on Jess. Loving both in such a very simple way; the feel of a clean, dry diaper yet the ease of using it, the feel of her touch with a wipe or just holding hands. Erotic, but in a very, very different way. While you've said several times this is a DL story, not AB, Sam is slipping into more and more of a very child-like pattern of thought. Perhaps not childish but very child-like.

Wow, Newguy! WOW! (Baby Jennie gets on all fours and bows forehead to the floor in awe!) I cannot believe the improvement in your writing. Fabulous! Your narrative flows freely, you're using more descriptions with your characters to make them more real, your writing is tighter and more succinct. Well done! I'm loving it!

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

It's always a nice treat to find a new chap of your story, NewGuy. I love how you trigger on Sam stress and relaxation, alternatively.

Jess way becomes more and more smooth, just keeping the big boy in his place: that is well hydrated (and some alcohol is helping even more),safe in his nappies but not allowed to cover them, more and more relaxed about diapers but not permitted to touch forbidden things.

• Like 1

Sam pulled his shirt down slightly, now self conscious about his diaper - which must have been at least a little more swollen than it was when he'd last sat down. But no one seemed to be looking at him. Both Shelby and Jordan stood over the sink running water over the dishes.

"Can I help you guys with any of that?" asked Jess.

"No, you're fine, Jess. You guys sit down, make yourselves comfortable." said Shelby.

With that, that two of them walked into the living room. Jess took Sam's hand in hers as they sat down on the couch. Sam breathed a sigh of relief as he sat down. As his butt came to rest under the thick padding he was wearing, he realized that his diaper wasn't nearly as wet as he thought it was. Feeling more confident, he released another long squirt of pee into his warm diaper.

"You feeling okay, sweetie?" asked Jess, stroking Sam's hair a little.

"Uh... yeah." said Sam, a tad nervous that Jess knew what he'd done.

Even though they were no longer eating dinner, Sam hadn't thought to ask for the bathroom. Mostly because he didn't want to go through the hassle of getting his diaper taken off just to go pee. He'd had a long day, and it was easier to just use his diaper.

"Hey... I know you were embarrassed earlier but I think you handled it really well. And I've met Jordan before. She's really cool. One little messy diaper isn't gonna make her think less of you." said Jess.

"Thanks." said Sam with a shy smile.

Jess smiled back at him before leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Sam blushed. After a minute or so, Jordan and Shelby walked into the living room and sat down.

"Okay, so Jordan has a question for Sam." said Shelby, sitting down on the adjacent couch.

"No... uh, really Shel, its not a big deal." said Jordan awkwardly.

"Oh come on, don't be shy. Jess and I know alot about that subject but we don't exactly have the firsthand experience that Sam does." said Shelby.

Jordan bit her lip slightly.

"Okay, well, I guess I was just wondering if those... what you wear are comfortable. I mean, its gotta be like having a couch cushion between your legs, right?"

Sam wasn't sure what to say. He blushed and smiled ever so slightly. He wasn't exactly sure why the question struck him as funny.

"Well, not exactly. Its more like sitting on a pillow sort of. They're actually pretty comfortable. I mean, its different from underwear but its comfortable." said Sam.

"Didn't you once tell me you thought they were more comfortable than underwear?" said Jess.

Sam hesitated for a moment. He had hoped Jess would keep that between them. He didn't want to admit that he liked anything about wearing diapers.

"I don't know. Yeah, they're comfortable I guess." said Sam.

"Even if they are like... wet?" asked Jordan.

Sam really started to feel paranoid now that Jordan knew that his diaper was wet.

"Oh, well.... uh..."

"Jordan, disposable diapers are designed to pull moisture away from the skin. So even if Sam knows when he needs a change, he probably doesn't feel wet really." explained Shelby.

"Yeah, I mean they're not that bad I guess. I usually don't wear wet ones for that long, you know." said Sam.

"He's used to wet diapers at this point. They don't bother him." said Jess, looking into Sam's eyes with a smile.

Sam averted his gaze, staring at the floor, blushing. He knew exactly what Jess meant. He was just grateful that she hadn't mentioned they turned him on.

"Well, what about times like tonight when you mess yourself. That can't be comfortable." said Jordan.

"Okay... we're getting a little personal here. I think we could all use another glass wine." said Jess, interjecting.

They all nodded in agreement. Sam was glad Jess interjected when she did, saving him from the awkward conversation.

"Agreed. Although I think Jordan's had more than enough." said Shelby with a slight smile.

"Well, I'm more of a beer girl really. Marines are known for drinking a bit more than we should sometimes. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, Sam." she said with a smile.

"Its okay." he said shyly.

"Sam, why don't you go grab the bottle, its in the kitchen." said Shelby.

"Well... uh... Jess is closer." he said turning towards his wife.

"Why don't you get. Jess was nice enough to run back out and buy it for us. Let her relax. Be a gentlemen." said Shelby.

Sam was really nervous about getting up but he worried that any further discussion might draw too much attention to him. Despite the fact that his diaper was definitely wetter than it had been when he first sat down, he slowly got up from the couch, pulling his t shirt down to hide the garment as best he could. As he walked into the kitchen, he couldn't escape the paranoid feeling that everyone in the room was looking at him. He grabbed the bottle of wine from the kitchen table and moved to return to the living room.

Sam awkwardly turned to slide his way between the couch and the coffee table. To get back to Jess, he had to walk past both Shelby and Jordan, knowing his now sagging diaper would be right at eye level for both women. Seeing Sam's awkward maneuvering, Shelby held out her hand.

"I'll take that." she said, taking the bottle of wine from Sam and setting it down on the table.

As Sam turned to walk back towards Jess, he felt a tug on his shirt.

"Wait, hold up just a second." said Shelby, who had grabbed hold of the bottom of Sam's t shirt and was lifting it up to reveal his diaper.

"I think now is as good a time as any for a diaper check. These leather couches are knew you know... wouldn't want anything to happen on them." said Shelby as she slid two fingers into the leg band of Sam's diaper.

Sam just stood there, helpless to do anything about it. He wished Jess had been the one to check him. He felt so awkward standing in front of Jordan and Shelby as the check took place.

"Yeah... I thought you were waddling a little funny. Jess, he's feeling pretty damp." said Shelby.

"Oh is he?" asked Jess, leaning in to get a better look.

"Would you mind if I changed him? I mean I think we're better safe than sorry here." said Shelby.

"Its okay Shel, I got him." said Jess.

"Are you sure. You just changed a really messy diaper."

"Yeah, so a wet one won't be a big deal." smiled Jess.

"Well, at least let us give you a hand. Its the least we can do." said Shelby.

Sam sighed as Shelby finally released his t shirt from her grasp.

"We can just change him out here if thats easier." said Shelby setting down the folded towels on the living room floor.

"That works." said Jess, kneeling down and unzipping the diaper bag.

"Come on, sweetie, you know the drill." said Jess, patting the towels on the floor.

Sam wasn't thrilled at the lack of privacy but he was happy that Jess was going to be the one to change him. Shelby knelt down beside her while Jordan just sort of hovered over them, sipping her glass of wine. Jess began untaping Sam, pulling the diaper back.

"Could you hand me those wipes, Shel?" she said.

"Sure." she said.

Shelby handed the wipes to Jess before handing a clean diaper to Jordan.

"Whats this for?" asked Jordan.

"Unfold it, get it ready." said Shelby.

With a sigh, Jordan began unfolding the new disposable diaper. Sam grabbed his knees as Jess slid his soggy diaper out from under him. The sight of Sam in only his diaper and t shirt over the course of the night had desensitized Jordan to the strange sight of a grown up in such a condition. She now leaned in with a look of curiosity as she observed the whole process.

"Can he... I mean does he know how to change himself?" asked Jordan, hovering over the two women.

"Well... yeah, I mean he can but its difficult for him to get these tapes right when he laying down so a while ago I just told Sam not to worry about it." said Jess taking the clean diaper from Jordan's hands.

"You see Jordan, taping his diaper up just right is what makes it fit. And the fit is important not just so Sam can be comfortable but also so he doesn't leak. If its too loose, Sam will leak everywhere when he wets and... its just not worth the risk." said Shelby.

With a sprinkle of powder, Sam sat his butt down on the clean diaper. He could only be grateful that he'd been too embarrassed this whole time to get excited. Jess pulled it up, covering his genitals.

"Going back to wearing diapers hasn't been an easy transition for Sam so, a few months ago, we just decided it would be a whole lot less stressful for everyone if someone else took responsibility for Sam's diapers. This way, he doesn't have to worry about leaks. Besides, Shelby and I have changed a lot more adult diapers at the hospital so we've got it down pat." said Jess as she smoothed out the last tapes on Sam's diaper.

Sam slowly got up as Jess zipped up his diaper bag. Shelby stood and at patted Sam's diapered butt.

"Its good to give him a nice firm pat once he's all diapered up just to make sure its not too tight. And if Sam has to go poopy again tonight, he'll have enough room." said Shelby with a smile.

Sam glared at her as she walked out of the room with his old, folded up wet diaper in hand.

"I think Shelby just knows what a cute butt my husband has." said Jess playfully grabbing Sam's diapered rear as she slung his diaper bag over her shoulder.

Sam smiled back shyly at his wife.

"Well, its getting late. We both have work tomorrow, Shel." said Jess.

"You sure you guys don't want to stay a little bit longer?" asked Shelby.

"No we better not." said Jess holding open Sam's sweat pants.

Sam stepped into them as she pulled them up around his waist. Sam figured at least he'd have some privacy for the walk to the front door.

"Thanks again for cooking for us, Shelby." she said, hugging her friend.

"It was nice meeting you." said Sam to Jordan.

With that, they left the apartment. As Sam climbed into the passenger seat of their car, he couldn't help but feel a little nervous. He wondered whether he should tell Jess about his opportunity to work at home. He really liked the idea of the luxury of working from home but he knew what it probably meant - he'd be diapered practically 24/7. He felt as if he was back in high school and he had a report card for his parents to sign. The more he put it off... the worse he felt. If he said nothing, and let the opportunity pass, he could continue to go to work each day as if nothing had changed. But, being honest with himself, Sam knew that he wasn't altogether comfortable wearing underwear anymore. Each time he got stuck in traffic on the way to work, each time there was a line at the mens room, each time he began the long walk to the other side of his office.... each time he felt a little scared. He would never be able to live down an accident in front of his entire office. It wasn't until he returned home each night, and felt the soft embrace of his disposable diaper, that he finally relaxed and calmed down. He hated to admit it... but even wearing diapers during the day was something that was starting to appeal to Sam. He stared out at the dark road, illuminated by their car's headlights.

"You're awfully quiet tonight, sweetie. You sure you're okay?" asked Jess.

"Oh, uh, yeah I'm fine." said Sam.

"I know you were probably a little embarrassed. The fact that Jordan knew you pooped in your pants probably wasn't easy to deal with. But she's been to Afghanistan. I highly doubt a messy diaper bothered her that much. The fact that you mess yourself every now and then doesn't change the fact that you're an awesome person. I think Jordan knows that. And sweetie, I know you might not want to hear this, but its much better for it to happen when you're protected. Thats why its always better for you to wear a diaper than risk it."

"I know, I know. Its not that..."

"Whats not, honey?"

Sam sighed.

"We had a meeting at work today..." Sam began.

"Oh, honey, are you okay?" asked Jess in a concerned tone of voice.

"Yeah, no, I'm fine. Its good actually. I mean, I think its good. They... offered some of us a chance to work from home starting at the end of the week."

"Sam, honey, thats fantastic! I'm so proud of you!" said Jess, congratulating him.

"Thanks." he said.

"Well, is this what you want?" asked Jess.

"Well... yeah it is. It just..."

"What is it, sweetie?"

"Am I gonna have to wear diapers all day now?" asked Sam, feeling so childish as he voiced the question aloud.

He felt like his entire tone of voice had been too whiney... like a child pleading for a different answer than the one he knew was so certain.

"Well, honey, you know I'll want you to be protected but... I'll be at work during the day." said Jess.

"So... what does that mean for me?" asked Sam.

Jess hesitated for a moment. A thousand thoughts flashed through his mind. For a moment, he thought Jess might actually allow him to wear underwear during the day. But even that alternative scared him a little. It had been so long since he'd worn underwear at home.

"Well... we can figure it out, sweetie. Tell you what, this next week or so is gonna be kind of busy for me but eventually I can go to the medical supply store and we can see about ordering some kind of pull ups for you. In the meantime, I could probably change you during my lunch break or call Shelby."

"Pull ups?" asked Sam.

"Yeah, just a pull on kind of disposables. Like the pull ups that toddlers wear. It would provide some kind of protection but you'd still be able to use the potty if you had to."

"Well why didn't we just do that all along?" asked Sam, feeling a tad resentful.

"Because you've always been a really, really heavy wetter and the diapers you wear are the most absorbent we could find. Besides, we got them for you because you're a bed wetter, remember? And if you don't get up to use the bathroom at night, you don't need to be able to take your diapers off. To be honest Sam, even now, you hardly ever use the potty. I'm not beating you up about it. I'm just saying that you use your diapers more often then not."

"Well... its not like anything would happen at home. I mean, I'd be right next to the bathroom. I could even wear underwear." said Sam, now a bit eager to defend himself.

It sounded as if Jess was talking about him like he was a 2 year old.... a 2 year old who wasn't quite ready for potty training.

"Yeah I know the bathroom is right there, honey. And thats why I'd be open to compromising and letting you wear pull ups during the day. But to be honest, even that makes me a little uncomfortable because I know you've probably gotten used to using your diapers most of the time. And lets not forget the time you fell asleep on the couch. Do you remember? Before you started wearing diapers, you were hung over and you fell asleep on the couch and soaked your pants? You were close to a bathroom then too."

Sam said nothing. He had forgotten about the incident until just now. He just stared at the floor of the car. He hadn't considered that he was now at a point where he used diapers more than the toilet. He'd been so unconcerned with the state of everything that he hadn't realized that going back to underwear during the day wasn't much of an option. But he knew, deep down, Jess was right. She reached over and put her hand on his knee.

"I didn't mean to upset you, honey. Its just... worrying about the bedding and the furniture like that... it was really stressful for me. And I'm not going back to that. Look honey, pull ups aren't so bad. You can still use the potty if you have to go. And, in the meantime, you have your diapers. I know you get self conscious sometimes but I also know that wearing diapers probably isn't as bad as you thought it would be in the beginning. You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No I guess not." said Sam.

It wasn't entirely true. But luckily it was dark in the car and Jess couldn't see the pouting expression on his face. He knew Jess made a valid point. And the idea of wearing 'pull ups' actually wasn't so bad. In truth, he had expected his wife to just put him in diapers the whole time. So her 'compromise' was actually pretty moderate on her part. Sam figured that he was probably just stressed and tired from a long day at work.

As the two of them entered their apartment, Sam couldn't help but yawn. The wine had made him sleepy and he was ready for bed. They both entered the bedroom groggy. Sam had to pee a little and he contemplated asking Jess to untape him. Usually he'd just use his diaper but their conversation had given Sam the desire to 'prove' that he still knew how to use the toilet. Of course, even that would be a bit embarrassing for Sam as he knew his wife would probably insist on making him raise the toilet seat beforehand and inspecting the bathroom when he was done.

As Sam stepped out of his sweat pants he stared at his wife as she unbuttoned her shorts, sliding them down to reveal a pair of light blue briefs. She stood there in only her underwear and a black tank top. She looked beautiful as she took her hair down out of the pony tail it was in. Still... the sight of her underwear was bitter sweet in a way. Sometimes the sight of Jess in her underwear was just another reminder to Sam that he wore diapers... that HIS underwear was special - designed not for style or comfort... but to protect him from himself. Her underwear meant that she could use the bathroom anytime... his underwear was his bathroom most of the time. The sight of Jess in her current outfit just served as a reminder to Sam that, come next week, he wouldn't be wearing real underwear anymore.

She walked up to Sam and put her hands on his diapered hips.

"I'm proud of you, honey. I really am. I know you work hard to put food on our table and I appreciate it. Maybe if you work at home, I can be your sexy secretary."

Sam smiled a little.

"There's that smile I was looking for. You gonna be okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, just tired I guess. Its been a long day and I- " said Sam.

As he said this, he noticed the feeling of his wife's hands below his waist. She slid two fingers into the leg band of his diaper. Sam felt a little annoyed that Jess was checking his diaper while he was in the middle of talking... but at least he was still dry.

"You ready to go to bed?" she asked.

Sam nodded. He walked hand in hand with Jess until they reached the bed. Sam climbed into bed but remained sitting for a moment as he started peeing in his diaper. He was careful to keep an eye on Jess who was preoccupied with pulling back the covers and making herself comfortable. His stream got so strong that, for a moment, he wondered if he was going to flood himself as the warm pee trickled over his balls. But it was all quickly absorbed into his swelling garment. He then rolled over in bed, facing away from Jess.

As Sam felt his warm, swollen diaper between his legs, he couldn't be sure why he'd just done what he did. It wasn't that he was mad at Jess. He just didn't want to ask her to untape him. Their conversation was still fresh in his mind and he didn't want to think about it. He just wanted to enjoy the comforting warmth of a wet diaper. There was something truly calming about it. He gently massaged the front of his swollen diaper a little. He knew he couldn't get any real satisfaction without Jess getting involved - and that he couldn't even massage himself too much without Jess knowing what he was doing. He didn't want her to know about it. As far as she was concerned, he kept his diaper dry on the ride home and he was keeping his hands to himself and that was good enough. He didn't want to look at Jess or think about what she'd just said to him. Again, it wasn't like she'd said anything offensive. She was just stating facts. He just didn't want to think about it. He wanted to be alone with his thoughts and enjoy the sensual feeling of his wet diaper without any intrusion from Jess. Even though she was right next to him in bed, he closed his eyes and tried to enjoy a 'private' moment as he drifted off to sleep.

• Like 2

Very good. You've shown very well Sam's internal conflicts and his gradual acceptance that Jess is right to put him back in diapers 24/7 - and the reality that Sam is dancing around: that he not only needs disapers but enjoys wearing them.

• Like 1

Sam's internal conflict was played out nicely in this chapter. Looking forward to what the next week will bring him.

I really really liked this chapter. Introducing Jordan was great as we got to hear Jess' and Shelby's thoughts. And then Sam's own thinking. Will be interesting to see what the coming week will be like. I hope the pull ups experiment fails and Sam moves directly to diapers 24/7. Thank you NewGuy!

• Like 1

That was some conflict to be brought out in the open with is diapers in front of her friend, and now with the working form home for a week, if he stays in diapers then he may not make it back out of them. I look forward to further chapters.

• Like 1

Hey everyone. I appreciate the compliments and comments on my story. I hope the last few chapters haven't been too boring for anyone. There's a bit of a lull as the story enters its final act but I assure everyone that, while diapers might not be front and center in this particular chapter, its well worth reading. And more regular updates are on the way soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam tried to treat his last day at the office like any other day but the new reality of working at home was quickly setting in as coworkers congratulated him on how lucky he was. Sam never really liked coming into the office: the morning commute, being asked to work long hours, coming home groggy. He was glad to leave all of it behind. In his mind, he was fairly confident he was making the right decision. But today, the reality felt bittersweet at best.

Standing at a bathroom urinal, he couldn't help but stare down at the white waistband of his boxer-briefs. He sighed, glancing at the faint yellow stain on the front of his underwear, no doubt from a time ages ago when he'd wet the bed. As he zipped up his pants and began washing his hands, he tried to reassure himself that today would not be the last day he wore underwear... and that his underwear, along with all his other clothes, would still be in his dresser at home on monday morning. Sam couldn't blame Jess for making him wear diapers. He wet his bed every night and he knew his bladder was far from being the strongest muscle in his body. And yes, not all of his accidents were confined to times after the sun went down. Still, despite a few close calls, he'd never had an accident work. He figured that was something to be proud of.

Sam glanced out the window near his cubicle every now and then at the raindrops pouring down the pane of glass. The day itself almost seemed as if it was reminding him of his own inability to hold liquid in his bladder. The day had been filled with the faint pitter patter of rain on the roof of his office building and the occasional rumbling of distant thunder. He packed up a few items from his desk and put them in a box. He took the small picture of Jess of his desk and stashed it away in his box. The photo only served as a reminder of their conversation about 'pull ups', still fresh in Sam's mind. It wasn't that he was still mad at her exactly... but the conversation itself had upset him. He just didn't want to think about it.

As night fell, Sam began finishing a few last, small tasks that would be easier for him at the office. Sam procrastinated about going home. If this really was his last day in underwear, he was going to do things on his own terms. Most of his nights at the office in the past were late ones, so he figured tonight shouldn't be any different. Sam didn't like his job exactly but it was always a sure way to take his mind off anything that was bothering him. And, as often happened to Sam, he got caught up in the task at hand - ignoring the faint sensation of needing to go pee. Finally, he realized it was time to wrap things up at the office. He had stayed late enough. He also wanted to stop by his boss' office before he left to pick up his laptop, the key to him working at home.

As Sam stood up, the urge to pee seemed to increase a little. But Sam was nervous his boss might be leaving soon and he knew he could hold his urine long enough to pick up a laptop. As bad luck would have it, Sam's boss was unusually friendly tonight and actually chatted with Sam a little. Holding a small cardboard box with his laptop and a few other small items, Sam could only smile and nod along politely. He thanked his boss profusely for the opportunity to work from home and tried to act as charming as he knew how, all the while trying not to make it seem obvious that he was crossing his legs. Sam told himself that he could wait another minute or two but, eventually, he was resolved to play it safe. He could make up some excuse about getting home to his wife. After what seemed like an eternity, Sam's boss shook his hand and wished him well.

Sam walked at an awkward but fairly brisk pace towards the corner bathroom. "Closed for Cleaning" read a sign on the door.

"You gotta be kidding me." Sam said aloud to himself.

Sam quickly turned to head downstairs to the lobby of his office. He knew there must be bathrooms down there. He contemplated sprinting down the stairs but with the box he was carrying and his bladder in the fragile state that it was, Sam opted to use the elevator. Pushing the button impatiently several times, Sam could only stand there and wait. After squirming a little and keeping his legs crossed for nearly a whole minute, the elevator's chrome doors finally slid open. Sam immediately stepped in and hit the button for the first floor. The elevator began descending. Sam flinched a little when the elevator came to an abrupt halt on the ground floor but he was confident his underwear was still dry. Emerging from the elevator, Sam quickly looked right, then left. He wasn't sure where the bathrooms were. He didn't work on this floor.

Wasting no time being polite, Sam ran up to a receptionist near the front door.

"Where are the bathrooms on this level?" he asked, or rather demanded.

"Excuse me?" asked the woman, probably confused by Sam's urgent murmur.

"Where are the bathrooms?" Sam whined.

The woman stood up and pointed.

"Go down the hallway for accounts receivable, turn left, and the bathrooms are at the end of that hall." she said.

Sam wasted no time practically running down the hall. Apart from the receptionist, the bottom level seemed almost deserted. Sam was convinced almost everyone had gone home for the evening so he wasn't worried about drawing any attention to himself. He almost didn't care if anyone else knew if he made it to the bathroom. THIS TIME, he wanted to make it for himself.

As Sam reached the corner where he needed to turn, he felt a tiny drop of pee escape into his underwear. But it was far from a full blown accident. He was so close. As he rounded the corner, he tripped, spilling the papers and items inside his cardboard box onto the floor. Warm pee instantly flooded into his underwear, trickling over his thighs and soaking through to his pants. Sam tried crossing his legs but it did no good.

"No... no... no..." Sam said to himself as he squirmed on the floor helplessly, feeling the flood of pee wash over his legs and pants.

Finally, he was finished.

"Are you okay?" said a voice behind him.

Sam glanced back. It was the receptionist. She must have heard him dropping his box.

"Oh... yeah, yeah, fine." said Sam, frantically trying to pick up the items on the floor and put them back in his box.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah, fine." said Sam, quickly shoveling the rest of his stuff into the box.

He quickly stood up, using the front of the box to block most of the dark patch on the front of his pants. He frantically pushed past the woman and proceeded down the hallway... walking briskly at first before his pace turned into a full fledged run. He slowed down only to push open the front door of the building. He didn't look back. He didn't care if the woman at the front desk thought he was weird. He sprinted in the rain toward his car. Pressing the button on his keys to open the door, he tossed everything in his passenger seat and started up the vehicle. He didn't care if his urine soaked pants were touching the seat. He tired, out of breath, broken, and just wanted to go home. Tears in his eyes, he took a deep breath before pulling out of his parking space and driving out onto the road.

Even with his windshield wipers, he couldn't really see much. The pouring rain seemed to wash over the window quicker than his windshield wipers could whisk it away. Luckily, there weren't many people on the road at this hour. The dampness of the urine on his pants now felt only lukewarm and was starting to get uncomfortable. The feeling of wet pants was one that Sam knew... but hadn't experienced in several months. It wasn't anything like a wet diaper. It didn't hold in the warmth. It didn't draw away the moisture. It was just damp, cold, and wet.

BANG!

A loud popping sound startled Sam. He looked around the road seeing no other cars. His car slowly began pulling to one side of the road. Sam pulled off to the side and stopped his car. Cracking the door, he glanced out at his back tire. It was totally flat. Sam groaned. 'Could this night get any worse?' he wondered.

He closed his car door and rested his head on the steering wheel. He felt his eyes tearing up again. He was overwhelmed. He felt so helpless. After sniffling a little, he took a deep breath regaining his composure a little. He picked up his phone and dialed the only number he could think of at the moment... JESS. He heard the ringing on the other line. He waited in suspense... terrified she might not answer.

"Hey honey." a voice on the phone said cheerfully.

"Jess. Its me. Listen... my damn car... I got a flat tire. It pouring out here. Look, I need you to come out here and pick me up. I'm on Meadow Street." said Sam

"Oh, wow, sure. Of course. Are you alright, sweetie?" asked Jess.

He sighed.

"Yeah.... yeah... I'm okay. Its just... my car. My tire is flat. Make sure you get a number for the tow truck.

"Of course, hun. You got it. I'm leaving right now. I'll be there as soon as I can, okay?"

"Okay... thanks. Oh hey, one more thing." said Sam.

"What is it honey?"

"Could you um, bring me... uh... an extra pair of pants?" asked Sam.

There was a hesitation on the other line. For a moment, just silence. Sam bit his lip.

"Yeah... sure, sweetie. Okay, I'm leaving now. Sit tight, okay?"

"Okay... bye." said Sam.

Sam sighed as he sat down his cell phone, staring at the continued deluge of rain outside his car. He instantly regretted asked Jess for a new pair of pants. But it wasn't as if he actually ADMITTED to having an accident. He just asked for a new pair of pants. It was pouring rain outside. There were plenty of ways his clothes could have gotten wet.

Either way, just hearing his wife's voice made him feel better. Just knowing that she was on her way instantly calmed him. He took a deep breath. He would only have to endure his cool damp pants for another few minutes. Soon he'd have dry pants. He almost wished he'd asked for new underwear... but that would have made it all too obvious that he'd had an accident. It was dark out, pouring rain. So Jess would probably be none the wiser.

• Like 3

Excellent chapter. He was really in full blown panic. No wonder he asked Jess for a change of pants. Too bad he didn't first go out and make a stab at changing the tire - hmmmm - getting - soaked in the process. But again, he has not been any kind of a creative state of mind when it comes to diapers and his bladder. He's fallen right into Jess' full control. Of course his first thought would be to just 'fess up.

good groundwork for whatever turn comes next.

• Like 1

Great development, seems like this was really Sam's last day without diapers. Can't wait to see what happens next. Will Jess get a diaper changing table for Sam now?

Thanks NewGuy!