LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

This has been a really great story but like most great stories, sadly came short of an ending... :(

Loved your story so far, like you said, the realism of this story really appeals to me as it could really happen.

Since it has been well over a year since anyone has posted on this story, I would likely guess it is never going to be finished. If the creator of this story is still active on this site, I would love to see an ending! :D

I know it's unlikely but I am hopeful!

Yours Truly, Mizuma~! :)

Indeed, a month and a half is nearly the same as a full year. ^_^

I'm sure NewGuy20 wouldn't leave us hanging like that! Or.. I'm not actually sure, but I'm sure crossing my fingers.

Indeed, a month and a half is nearly the same as a full year. ^_^

I'm sure NewGuy20 wouldn't leave us hanging like that! Or.. I'm not actually sure, but I'm sure crossing my fingers.

Actually, his last update on this story was September, which is still a far cry from a year, but sometimes it can seem that way... ;)

Actually, his last update on this story was September, which is still a far cry from a year, but sometimes it can seem that way... ;)

That's true enough, I suppose (:P), but his stories aren't updated daily even when they're being updated. Let's cross our fingers?

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Sorry for the delay. The other story that I began is now finished and next I will work to update this story when I have the time but I'm not sure when it'll be. Suffice it to say that this story too will be done eventually. I just want to turn out quality work rather than repeating the same scenarios over and over. I want to keep the story interesting.

So, sorry for the delay but it'll get done soon enough. Meanwhile, check out the ending of 'My Last Night of D.R.I.'

I'm glad you're back, NewGuy20. I too have enjoyed 'Sam and Jess'. Thank you so much for it!

You're an excellent writer. I look forward to more Sam and Jess; I'll now read 'My Last Night of D.R.I.'

With Caitlin gone, Sam was now more determined than ever to seize a chance to make love to his wife. He had the perfect plan too. Leaving work more than an hour early, Sam knew this would buy him more than enough time to make Jess a nice romantic dinner. He'd have it ready by the time she got home from work. And with Caitlin finally gone, it would be just the two of them.

He left the grocery store quickly. He had everything he needed - pasta, sauce, a loaf of bread, and a bottle of wine. But he hadn't bothered to use the bathroom before walking out. Sam usually got out of work so late that 'rush hour' traffic was something that felt new to him. He hadn't bothered to work it into his plan. While he knew he'd be home in plenty of time to get dinner started, he really had to pee. He instantly regretted rushing out of the grocery store in such a hurry. After spending the day before in diapers, not to mention using them several times, Sam had been so excited to go back to wearing his underwear. But now, staring at a glaring red light while trying to cross his legs, he felt so vulnerable. He hated to even think it but he missed his diapers - an accident in them meant their warm, protective embrace... and his wife's soothing hands to clean him up. And accident WITHOUT them meant feeling cold, wet, and ruining his work pants. But all was not lost. Sam made it into the parking lot of their apartment without any mishaps... his underwear completely dry.

He rushed upstairs as quick as he could, fumbled with the keys and finally entered. As he frantically tried to undo his belt and lower his zipper, he felt a warm and wet squirt of pee shoot into his underwear. Releasing his pee into the toilet was a great relief. He tried to tell himself that he'd avoided a full blown accident and it was nothing to worry about. True, he technically did wet himself but his pants were dry and his underwear were only a little damp. With a sigh, he pulled them off and tossed his boxer briefs, along with his work pants, into the hamper. Home alone and determined to do things on his own terms, Sam confidently pulled out a clean pair of boxer briefs and slipped into them along with a t shirt and sweat pants. He then poured himself a small glass of wine to drink while he cooked. With that, he threw the noodles into a pot of boiling water on the stove. The dinner was simple but flawless. He had almost finished when he heard the front door open.

"Hey sweetie, what are you doing home so early?" asked Jess, stepping inside.

"Thought I'd surprise you. I made you dinner." Sam said.

Jess' eyes immediately lit up. She smiled warmly.

"Oh my gosh, Sam. You shouldn't have. This is so sweet." said Jess wrapping her arms around her husband for a great big hug.

She kissed him on the cheek before looking down at the food on the stove. She looked into his eyes. Sam was thrilled. She seemed so happy. Then she kissed him on the lips. Not a deep kiss, but a kiss on the lips nonetheless. It wasn't every day that she kissed him on the lips so soon after coming in the front door. Come to think of it, it wasn't every day she kissed him on the lips. He was doing good. Everything was going according to plan.

"You want a glass of wine?" asked Sam.

"Oh, sure, but first..." Jess reached down and grabbed Sam's butt.

Sam flinched, as this caught him a little by surprise.

"Didn't think so." said Jess, taking his hand and leading him towards the bedroom.

Sam began getting excited. Perhaps the dinner had impressed his wife more than he'd thought. Getting excited, Sam began to wonder if he may be seconds away from getting laid. Jess grabbed the waistband of his sweats and began lowering his pants. Sam gladly stepped out of them. She then pushed him back onto the bed. Sam plopped down on the edge of the bed with a small smile on his face. Then, to his surprise, Jess walked over toward the dresser.

She pulled out one of Sam's thick, disposable diapers and began unfolding it. He sighed. He should have known all his excitement was just wishful thinking. Jess was a creature of habit. She wasn't that impulsive.

"Its 7:00, Jess." whined Sam.

"So?" she said, grabbing a bottle of baby powder.

Sam just sighed. He didn't want another fight. Jess walked over to the bed and set the opened diaper down next to him. Sitting there is only his t shirt and underwear, he felt like the wind had been taken from his sails. A second ago, he was ready to throw off his boxer briefs in a fit of passion. Now, he didn't want to take them off. He hated the idea of surrendering them so early in the evening and trading them in for a diaper. 'Oh well' he thought. He knew it was his own fault for getting so excited. His mind was in the gutter.

"Sweetie, I want you to know that I think its awesome that you came home early to cook dinner. Seriously, thats just so romantic. But you've had a full day and you've been drinking. I think we both know you should be protected." said Jess.

Sam nodded.

"Now, come on, lose the underpants."

With a sigh, Sam slid off his boxer briefs and handed them to Jess.

"Hey, cheer up. Maybe these will help you de-stress." said Jess unbuttoning her blouse, revealing a lacy black bra.

She tossed her shirt aside and pushed Sam onto his back. She looked so sexy and confident standing there in her tight black pants and matching bra. He grabbed his knees and she slid the new diaper underneath him. The feeling of his wife's hands rubbing the baby oil into his genitals was great - familiar, but still a little exciting. After powdering him thoroughly, he set his butt down. For a moment, he hoped she might be ready to use her hand the way she had the previous day. If she did it with Caitlin in the next room, the odds now should be all the better. He sighed as she quickly pulled the diaper closed over his partly erect penis which made a noticeable tent in the front as she taped it up, sealing him inside. He sat up, trying to rearrange things through the thick padding.

"Okay, I'm gonna change out of my work clothes but I'll see you out there, okay?" she said.

Sam nodded. For a moment, he thought about asking if he could watch. He wondered if Jess' underwear was as sexy as her bra. But he thought better of it. Just asking would make him feel pervy and he knew how Jess liked her privacy. He got up and walked out.

He poured another glass of wine for himself and one for Jess. He tried to ignore the extra padding on his rear as he sat down. He knew that Jess was in a good mood. And he couldn't really blame her for wanting him to be diapered. After all, he'd almost had an full blown accident earlier that very night. Now, he'd be able to drink as much as he wanted without any worries. In a weird way, it was like he wanted to be back in diapers ever since he got in the front door- but would never have done it on his own. Now, safe and diapered, he was kind of glad Jess had made the decision that she did. And he knew it would make HER more relaxed too. Win-win, right?

Jess walked out of the bedroom in some pink sweatpants and a t shirt.

"Okay Sam, I'm not gonna make a big thing out this tonight but when you use the toilet, please lift up the seat. I don't know how many more times I have to tell you that. I'm getting tired of having to double check the toilet seat every time I sit down in my own bathroom."

"I'm sorry. I just... wasn't thinking." said Sam, feeling bad he hadn't paid attention to that last detail.

"Well... all that being said, I didn't marry you for your bathroom habits or potty skills. I married you because you're a sweet, romantic boy who happens to be a very good cook." she said sitting down and picking up her wine glass.

"Thanks for putting this all together." said Jess holding up her wine glass.

With a quick toast, they both took a big sip of wine. Jess smiled. All was not lost. They chatted about their day and ate their dinner together. The conversation, the wine, and the meal were very pleasant... but there was really only one thing on Sam's mind. That is, until the urge to pee crept up on him. Two and a half glasses of wine certainly did the trick. Jess picked up their plates and took them to the sink where she rinsed them off. Sam didn't want any diaper-related chores to spoil the mood so he figured he better asked to untaped sooner or later... but probably SOONER. Jess stood behind Sam and put her arm on his shoulder as he sat at the table.

"Well that was delicious, honey." she said, leaning in and kissing him on the cheek.

"Stand up for me real quick?" she asked.

Sam stood up. Jess lifted his shirt and slipped her finger into the leg band of his diaper.

"Okay... and turn around." she said.

Sam sighed but did as he was told. 'Was this part of the check REALLY all that necessary?' he wondered. Still, Jess pulled back his diaper a little peeking inside before giving him two firm pats on his diapered rear.

"All clear." she said with a smile.

Sam was glad that, at the very least, she could see that he was all dry for once.

"Well honey, as much as I love your company, I think I'm gonna take a bubble bath for a half hour or so. Maybe we can watch TV or something when I get out?" she said.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Sure." said Sam with a shy smile.

With that, Jess began walking toward the bedroom.

"Jess... wait." said Sam.

She turned around.

"Um, could you untape me so I can run and pee real quick?"asked Sam.

Jess paused for a moment. It was almost as if she was surprised he'd asked.

"Do you just have to go tinkle?" asked Jess.

"Yeah... why?" asked Sam.

"Well... its okay. You can use your diaper. Its not a big deal." said Jess.

"Why can't you just untape me?" asked Sam.

"Well, why can't you just use your diaper? Its not like thats ever stopped you before. You said you liked it. Knock yourself out." said Jess.

"Why can't you just untape me?" pressed Sam.

"Because sweetie, to be honest, I've had a long day. I'm tired. And I kind of like the idea of my bathroom staying clean for the rest of the night. I don't feel like taking you to the potty and inspecting it after you finish. I'm sorry Sam but using the potty is a privilege you need to think about keeping things cleaner in there. So, just for tonight, I think you should take some time to think about that. So... I'm going to go take a bath. I'll be out to change you in a little while, okay?"

With that, Jess walked out of the room. He wanted to argue but he didn't know what to say. Was she right? He DID pee on the seat a lot. And he remembered her mentioning something about the bathroom staying cleaner when he was in diapers. But it was HIS bathroom too... even though he hadn't been using it that much.

Sam sat down on the couch, pondering his dilemma. On the one hand, he was a little mad at Jess for telling him he couldn't use the bathroom but, on the other hand, how mean was her decision really? He had already admitted that he liked the feeling of wetting his diaper. So maybe, in a weird way, she thought she was doing both of them a favor. He tone of voice sounded a little irritated but she didn't sound ANGRY exactly... just a little stressed. If using his diaper took some stress out of her life, who was he to argue? After all, his goal tonight was to make sure she WASN'T too stressed.

Still... Sam felt a little resentful being denied access to the toilet. It was as if whenever he used his diaper on purpose, he was doing it because HE wanted to so it wasn't so bad. But now that he didn't even have the option to use the toilet, he felt so trapped. On the couch in only a diaper and t shirt, he pulled the blanket over himself. His diaper was clean and dry. He was actually enjoying being dry for once... and now he really had to pee. There would be no bathroom break. He held it for a while but eventually he realized there was no point. He wanted to have another glass of wine anyway.

He let go. At first, the warm pee trickled over his balls creating a tingling sensation but it was quickly absorbed. The front of his diaper began warming up as it swelled, then the middle, then finally the seat of his diaper got a little warm as the last few quirts went into the garment. Nice and warm under the covers, Sam began to massage the front of his swollen diaper. It was tough to make any progress with all the padding but it still felt nice. Just then, he heard the bedroom door open. He froze. He glanced behind him as she walked into the room. She was wearing a long blue bathrobe and her hair was up in a bun.

"Hey." she said in a friendly tone of voice.

"Oh, hey, how was your bath?" asked Sam.

"Relaxing." said Jess with a smile.

"Cool." said Sam.

"Need a change?" asked Jess.

"Uh... yeah." said Sam.

Jess pulled the blanket off of him.

"So I'm guessing from the size of that little tent of yours that tinkling in your diaper wasn't quite as bad as you thought it would be?"

Sam blushed.

"Come on." said Jess, holding out her hand and helping Sam off the couch.

The two of them walked into the bedroom hand in hand. This time, it didn't feel like Jess was leading him. They were just walking together... holding hands. He sat down on the bed with a squish. Jess rolled up the sleeves of her robe and pulled out a clean diaper. She picked up a box of baby wipes and collected Sam's other supplies. Sam gently rubbed the front of his diaper while Jess' back was turned, enjoying the last few moments in his wet diaper. He stopped when she turned around. She knelt down beside the bed and began unfolding a new disposable diaper. She gently pushed him onto his back before ripping open the tapes of his soggy diaper. The cool air on his damp skin began to make Sam excited.

"Up you go." said Jess, catching Sam by surprise, grabbing his ankles and aiding him in raising his legs.

Sam grabbed his knees as Jess released her grip. She slid the old diaper out from under him. The cold baby wipes and their familiar aroma were nice. She shook more baby powder onto his butt and smoothed it out across his cheeks before sliding the clean diaper under him. Sam sat his butt down and smiled as his wife grabbed his balls through a thin, cool baby wipe. She wiped them clean before pulling out a new wipe and stroking his shaft. His erection stood taller than ever.

"Wow, honey, you are so hard." she said with a smile.

Sam looked up at her. He sat up on the bed, leaned in, and kissed Jess. She opened her mouth and even slipped her tongue in for a moment before pulling away.

"Lay back. We don't want this to slide out from under you." said Jess pushing Sam back onto the bed and adjusting the diaper underneath him.

She stood up. He stared up at her, unsure of what her next move would be. Then she smiled warmly at him and, to his disbelief, she took off her robe. There she stood, her curvaceous nude body casting shadows in the dim bedroom light. She straddled him. Sam gasped as she guided him inside of her.

"Control yourself. Don't cum until I tell you to." she whispered.

Sam nodded. Jess began thrusting up and down... UP AND DOWN. It felt amazing. He bit his lip to keep from cumming. Jess began panting. Sam smiled. She was close.

"Yes... oh... Sam." she panted.

When she finally came, Sam had to wonder if the people upstairs heard her moan... but he didn't care. She laid down next to him in a state of glowing exhaustion. His erection stood taller than ever. She glanced over at it.

"Wow, I'm impressed. All that action and you're still ready to go." she said with a smile.

She stood up and walked over to the dresser. She slipped on a baggy t shirt followed by a light blue pair of panties - nothing too sexy, just a pair of briefs. But she looked gorgeous in the outfit.

"Getting dressed?" asked Sam, still more erect than ever.

"Yes, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you." she said, pulling out another diaper from its package.

"Whats that for?" asked Sam, a little confused.

"I figured we'd make less of a mess this way." said Jess, grabbing Sam's penis through the padding of the diaper and climbing onto the bed next to him.

She grasped him through the padding and began stroking him up and down through the diaper. She leaned in and kissed him passionately. Just then, he came squirting his load right into the diaper.

Jess pulled the garment away, folded it neatly, then placed it in the diaper genie. Sam was completely out of breath. Jess then pulled his diaper closed, taping it shut before giving him a light pat on his padded crotch.

"I think you're little friend has earned a rest." she said with a smile.

Sam climbed up onto the bed, pulling back the covers. He knew Jess was probably getting a great view of his diapered butt but he didn't care. He climbed under the covers with her. The two lovers snuggled up. Sam rolled over onto his side and Jess put her arm around him, snuggling up behind him. She kissed him on the back of the neck. Sam yawned a little. The last thing he remembered was squirting a little pee into his diaper, warming it up as he drifted off the sleep while Jess stroked his hair. What a night.

• Like 4

Had a little oops moment...

"Well... all that being said, I didn't marry you for your bathroom habits or potty skills. I married you because you're a sweet, romantic boy who happens to be a very good cook." she said sitting down and picking up her wine glass.

"Thanks for putting this all together." said Jess holding up her wine glass.

Regarding the story, dayumn... that was harsh, not letting him go off with her, then jerking him off with a diaper.

Dear Newguy, I'm still loving this story. Please write lots more. Having said that, you mentioned early on that you didn't mind constructive criticism? At the risk of offending your many fans, here goes;

#1. You use way too many qualifiers. If you open your document in 'word' and count the number of times you used the words 'a little' or 'a bit' or 'a little bit,' you might be amazed. You don't need them. If she's smiling, she doesn't have to smile a bit or a little or a little bit. She could give him a tiny smile or a slight smile.

# Same with sentences beginning with 'Now,' or 'Then' or 'Just then...' Your readers will assume you're writing in sequential order. In other words, when you describe a scene, you are telling us what happens in the order it happened. You don't need to tell us, 'and then I did this, and then she did that.' We know things are occurring in the order you list them. You don't need to reassure us every couple of sentences.

#3. - and my last criticism. (Sorry!) You use the word 'now' way too often. Now do a word count on the word 'now' and now you'll see what I mean. You can delete 90% of them and it will only improve your work.

To all those readers who wish to attack me for daring to criticise any author; remember this. Many writers post their work so others will actually give them notes to help them improve their writing. That was my intention, clumsy though it may be. I only wish to encourage the authors of AB and DL fiction and by improving their work, makling it more readable - and fun - for me and many others.

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

I sometimes wonder if any of the abdl writers are actually professional, well-known writers in their "normal" lives.

I know I will never find out, and if I do because of magical reasons, I won't be allowed to spread that information. But it's fun to speculate.

To all those readers who wish to attack me for daring to criticise any author; remember this. Many writers post their work so others will actually give them notes to help them improve their writing. That was my intention, clumsy though it may be. I only wish to encourage the authors of AB and DL fiction and by improving their work, makling it more readable - and fun - for me and many others.

Who's doin' this? I'll moyder 'em!

yeah! no worries! it is constructive criticism, i agree on what you were saying - you are not critiquing the author's creativity at all, you are just critiquing the bad habits the author may not know they have. it's constructive criticism. - and i'd hardly call it criticizing.. more like suggesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...