LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

Sam awoke to the feeling of his wife stoking his hair. Slowly opening his eyes and squinting in the bright morning sun trying to use the blanket to shade him from the light, he could see Jess' smiling face.

"How's my sweet boy this morning?" asked Jess.

"Fine." he said with a yawn.

Although he was still half asleep, Sam could feel Jess' hand moving under the covers. She slid two fingers into the leg band of his swollen diaper.

"Oh yeah, time to change ya." she said pulling the covers off of him.

Sam groaned and closed his eyes tightly. He just wanted to go back to sleep. He then heard the familiar sound of the adhesive tapes on his diaper being pulled open. He was surprised by the feeling of Jess sliding her arm underneath his thighs and hoisting his legs up, while sliding his wet diaper out with her other free hand. It happened so quick, all in one fluid motion, he barely realized what had happened. He suddenly flinched feeling the cold baby wipes on his warm, damp skin. Opening his eyes briefly, he caught sight of Jess. She smiled briefly at him for continuing to thoroughly wipe him. He had to admit, holding his legs up with one arm while wiping him with the other was an impressive feat. He knew that Jess worked out, but he had never considered that she'd have the upper body strength to change his diaper without him helping at all. He figured it must have been part of her training as a nurse. Before he could wake himself up enough to offer his help, his bottom was being powdered and he was being lowered onto a clean diaper.

"Thanks." was all he could manage to say as she pulled the diaper closed and taped it in place.

"Sure." said Jess, leaning over and kissing Sam on the cheek before gathering up his diapering supplies and taking them back to the dresser.

He then pulled the covers back over himself.

"Ah, ah, you've got to get up, sleepy head. I've got to shower so I'm gonna need some privacy, okay?" said Jess pulling the covers off of him.

Sam yawned again as he sat up in bed. He shouted to Jess and she walked into their bathroom.

"Can I just sleep here while you shower?"

"No, because I'm gonna want some privacy while I'm getting dressed. Sorry, sweetie." said Jess walking out of the bathroom wearing only a towel.

"But... Caitlin is out there." said Sam.

"Sweetie, I talked with her last night. You can spend 10 minutes with her, she doesn't bite."

Sam sighed, swung his legs over the edge of the bed, and stood up. Jess wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on the lips.

"Now go on." she said, patting his diapered butt as he walked towards the door.

Sam immediately felt self conscious as he walked out into the kitchen. Seeing Caitlin standing in the kitchen, he pulled his t shirt down over his diaper. She was dressed in a pair of short shorts and a tank top, her lacy black bra straps clearly visible on her shoulders.

"Hey." she said cheerfully.

"Um... hi." said Sam shyly.

"You need your diaper changed?" she asked.

"No... I'm fine." he said.

"Let me see." she said putting down the box of cereal and walking over to Sam.

"No... I told you I'm fine." said Sam, nervously pulling his short t shirt down as far as it would go.

"Look, Sam. I'm sorry about what happened the other night, okay? I didn't know you were gonna wet your diaper. But Jess told me I'm in charge of changing you today so I think checking you is part of my job, okay? How do I know she didn't just send you out here to be changed?" pressed Caitlin.

Sam lifted his shirt. He didn't know why he'd agreed to it so quickly. Diaper checks had become so routine that he'd lost the desire to fight them. He realized that it took more effort to fight against them than to simply let them happen.

"Wow, you are all dry! Good boy!" she said cheerfully.

Just as Sam turned to walk away, he felt a firm pat on his butt.

"No messes either." she said smiling at him.

Sam rolled his eyes as Caitlin began washing her hands in the kitchen sink. He plopped down on the couch and turned the TV on.

"So did you stay dry all night long?" Caitlin asked with enthusiasm.

"Um... no, not exactly." said Sam.

"I'm making a bowl of cereal, you want one?" asked Caitlin.

"Oh... uh, sure. Sounds good." said Sam.

Caitlin had caught him off guard with her gesture of kindness. Within a minute or two, Caitlin brought him his bowl of cereal and sat down on the couch next to him. Neither of them said much to each other and then took several crunchy bites of their cereal.

Finally, Jess emerged from the bedroom. She looked gorgeous. Her brown hair was down around her shoulders and she was wearing a blue, summer dress.

"You kids getting along?" she asked with a smile.

"We are. I even made Sam here a bowl of cereal." said Caitlin.

"Did he say thank you?" asked Jess.

Caitlin smiled and turned to look at Sam.

"Thank you." mumbled Sam, his mouth full of cereal.

With that, both girls giggled a little.

"Caitlin, its your turn to shower." said Jess.

Caitlin smiled, stood up, and walked out of the room.

"You look... great." said Sam as Jess sat down next to him.

"Thanks." she said with a smile as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Uh... Jess?" asked Sam as he heard the sound of running water.

"What is it, sweetie?" she asked.

"Um... do you think I might be able to run and use the toilet before Caitlin showers?"

"Uh, it sounds like she's showering right now." said Jess, noting the distant but still audible sound of running water.

"Could I go and see?" asked Sam.

"Sam, if she's not in the shower already, she's getting undressed. Whats the big deal?" said Jess with an awkward laugh.

"I don't know... I just... have to go." said Sam shyly.

"You know you can always use your diaper, right? I mean, you did last night."

"I know, I know, I just... nevermind."

"No, what is it, sweetie?" said Jess putting her arm around his shoulder.

"I just... have to go, you know, the other way."

"You have to poop?" asked Jess.

"Yeah." said Sam shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Bad timing I guess." she said stroking his back.

"Do you think Caitlin put something in my cereal?" asked Sam, glaring at their bedroom door.

Jess giggled.

"What? Whats so funny?" he asked.

"Seriously, Sam, thats probably the most paranoid thing I've ever heard."

"You don' think-"

"Sam, laxatives don't take effect that quickly. And besides, why would she put laxatives in your cereal? You really think she's THAT desperate to change one of your poopy diapers?" said Jess, still smiling.

"Its not funny." pouted Sam.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I'm not laughing at you. Its just... you have to admit, the situation is little funny."

"No, its not." said Sam, rolling his eyes.

"Sure it is. I mean, think about it, I put Caitlin on diaper duty today and... the first diaper she's going to change is going to be... never mind." said Jess still trying not to smile.

Sam sighed.

"I mean, when you think about it, its kind of the best revenge." said Jess.

"How can I even do this in front of you?" said Sam.

"Um... I hate to break it to you, Sam, but I've seen you poop your pants many times."

"No, I mean, you've never actually just... been in the same room with me and watched me... you know..."

"What about the museum?" asked Jess.

"Well, I don't know, that was different." said Sam.

"Okay, okay, look on the bright side. Maybe you'll be able to hold it until Caitlin's done in the shower." she said stroking his back.

Sam sat slouched over on the couch for the next 10 minutes, staring at the TV screen but saying nothing. The sound of running water in the other room persisted.

"Sam, I know you don't want to hear this but I think you'd be a lot more comfortable if you just went..." said Jess.

Sam said nothing.

"Seriously, honey, it doesn't matter to me. Its not like I have to clean anything up. I just want you to feel better."

"It sounds like you want me to use me diaper." said Sam, still hunched over.

"I don't want you to use your diaper, Sam. I just don't see what the big deal is. And, yeah, I'll admit that I think, after the way Caitlin treated you last night, changing you would be kind of like karma. Besides, I know you'll feel a lot better if you just get it out."

Sam sighed. Jess then stood up.

"Its okay. Come here." she said taking Sam's hand.

Sam slowly stood up, feeling the pressure on his bowels increase. Jess then stood behind him and put her arm on his shoulder. With the high heels she was wearing, she was several inches taller than him. The smell of her perfume was incredible. She then began gently massaging Sam's stomach.

"Doesn't that feel better?" Jess whispered.

As the urge to go became imminent, Sam became extremely self conscious about Jess standing behind him. He stepped away from Jess' embrace just as he began filling the seat of his diaper with a loud 'pfffft' sound. He breathed a long sigh of relief. As much as he hated to admit it, he felt so relieved. No matter how many times Sam messed his diaper, he was always surprised by how good it felt. Because of the embarrassment, he'd always built it up to be the worst thing in the world and, in the wrong setting or around the wrong person, it really was. But standing in his own living room, he realized just how much better he felt about it. There was even something arousing about the warm feeling in the seat of his diaper.

"Do you feel better now at least?" asked Jess.

"Yeah... I guess Caitlin's gonna have some work to do." said Sam.

"Well, she always did take too long in the shower." said Jess.

With that, both of them laughed a little.

"Come here." said Jess with a small smile.

Sam hugged her. Jess looked down over Sam's shoulder and pulled the elastic waistband of his diaper back a few inches.

"Yep, I'd say she has her work cut out for her." said Jess, playfully swatting Sam's butt.

Sam cringed at first feeling the mess spread out a little before realizing that there was something slightly arousing about the feeling.

Caitlin finally emerged from the bedroom in a jean skirt and a t shirt.

"Caitlin, I think we got a job for you to do." said Jess, her arm still around Sam's shoulder.

"Okay, I'll go lay out a towel and then-" Caitlin stopped in mid sentence, then sniffed the air.

"Did he?"

"Yep." said Jess with a small smile, fanning her face a little.

"Already?" asked Caitlin.

"He tried to hold it but, well, you were in the shower for a long time." said Jess.

• Like 3

Just out of curiosity why does Jess need privacy every time she gets change or takes a shower when Sam is in the bedroom?

My slant is that its all part of his humiliation. He gets checked and changed whenever Jess or whoever is designated to watch him wants. The contrast is amazing - he's encouraged to use his diapers more and more while she is withdrawing into more and more privacy for herself. Maybe still husband and wife, but she is definitely 'one up' on him. And this is only increasing.

This is a wonderful story. Each of us may wonder about a point here or there, but I think most of us can agree how much we look forward to another chapter.

• Like 1

I am so glad to see a bit more love in the relationship. I have a habit of not stopping once I start reading but at times the pure humiliation and control with out the tenderness and love was grating me a bit. I know it's not my story and I am actually quite happy it hasn't gone AB. If you are looking for any suggestions the loving and tenderness is a huge plus for me.

Great job with Jess. She seems just a tiny bit more human now, I think. :)

Just curious any plans on continuing the story?

Writing a story where thought goes into character and story development means not just vomiting up words, so it takes some time. :) I'm sure NewGuy20 will put us all out of our misery as soon as he's able or willing. Be patient, even though there might be a bit of a wait between chapters it's updated steadily and surely.

Great job with Jess. She seems just a tiny bit more human now, I think. :)

Writing a story where thought goes into character and story development means not just vomiting up words, so it takes some time. :) I'm sure NewGuy20 will put us all out of our misery as soon as he's able or willing. Be patient, even though there might be a bit of a wait between chapters it's updated steadily and surely.

Precisely this. Sometimes the words come out in a torrent, when everything is clear in your mind where things are supposed to go. Sometimes, you can stare at a blank page for days and have no ideas because you're just not sure what's coming next.

• 2 weeks later...

i am really looking forward to more i love this story

i am sorry for making people think there was an update when there wasn't lol.

i am just bumping this up hoping the writer of this story will be reminded to continue :)

at least we know he is not rushing it and it shows in the quality of the story, well done :)

Caitlin sighed.

"Okay... yeah... okay, its no big deal." she said.

"Trust me, Caitlin, you're gonna see things a lot nastier than this if you become a nurse." said Jess.

Jess put her arm around Sam's shoulder.

"I'll make sure she does a good job." she whispered to Sam.

As the three of them slowly walked toward the bedroom, Sam felt another cramp in his stomach. He waited for Jess and Caitlin to enter the bedroom before pushing the last of his poop into the seat of his diaper. Luckily, it didn't make much of a sound. Sam stood by his bed while Jess laid down a towel. He felt strangely calm considering what was about to happen. After all, this wasn't really anything new. Sure, Caitlin had never changed one of his messy diapers before but she'd certainly seen Jess do it during his accident at the museum. So it wouldn't be a shock to Caitlin. She'd be gone in 24 hours anyway so there was no reason to be embarrassed. As he watched Caitlin walk over to the dresser, pulling out his package of disposable diapers, he thought about what Jess had said the previous night... about 'punishing' Caitlin for calling him names. But this was hardly 'punishment' really- if she wanted to be a nurse, then there really wasn't anything wrong with her changing a diaper. Of course, Jess had also said she wasn't cut out for the job. But there was only one way to find out for sure. Sam reasoned that if Caitlin was gonna change his diaper, then he would give her a diaper change she wouldn't forget.

Sitting down on the bed, Sam could feel the warm mess spreading out in the seat of his diaper and, for the first time, he didn't cringe. He knew exactly what to expect and, while he wasn't crazy about how he smelled at the moment, he had to admit there was something slightly arousing about the feeling in his diaper. He wiggled his butt from side to side a little, making sure Caitlin would have to spend plenty of time wiping. Briefly, he caught sight of Jess who was covering her mouth with both of her hands. Immediately he felt self conscious until he realized that Jess was actually covering up a smile, trying not to laugh. She playfully tussled his hair just as Caitlin gathered up the last of his supplies from the dresser. Sam stopped wiggling and went completely still when Caitlin turned around.

"Okay, first, you're going to roll up his shirt as far as it'll go, and before you untape him, you're gonna want to make sure you have a few wipes in your hand." said Jess.

"Okay." nodded Caitlin as she set the supplies down on the bed.

Sam caught sight of Caitlin's light blue panties through her skirt as she parted her legs, kneeling down in front of him. When he thought about it, diaper changes had become a little sensual now that he'd gotten used to them. He felt strange for thinking that way but, in the end, it made sense considering that he could recall more than one diaper change where Jess decided to pleasure him. Although the prospects for that were next to nothing considering that Caitlin was there, still... it would be interesting to feel how well she wiped him. Jess and Shelby were trained nurses but Caitlin was an ammeter. Just then, he felt Jess' hands on his shoulders pulling him back onto the bed. She sat down on the bed just above his head and began slowly stroking his hair.

"So roll up his shirt... all the way... there ya go." said Jess, as Caitlin rolled it up to reveal Sam's bare chest.

Sam heard Caitlin pull out a few wipes and take a deep breath. A few seconds passed and, staring up at the ceiling, Sam couldn't help but wonder what the delay was.

"C'mon, Caitlin, the sooner you start, the sooner you'll be done. I'll walk you through it." said Jess.

"Okay... okay... here it goes." she said opening the diaper up.

"Okay, grab your knees, honey." said Jess.

"Uhh... is it always this gross?" said Caitlin wincing.

"Lets have a little less talking and a little more wiping. C'mon, its a dirty job but someone's gotta do it." said Jess.

This last remark made Sam smile. First he felt Caitlin wipe him with the damp part of his diaper, then she started in with the wipes. Her slow pace made him realize just how quick and thorough Jess and Shelby had been when THEY changed him- no doubt a result of their professional training.

Sam was quickly growing tired of holding his legs up about 2 minutes into the change but he had to admit, it was much better than dealing with it himself. Sam couldn't imagine having to change himself in this condition. He realized just how crazy he'd been to offer to change himself after his first messy diaper. It would have been nearly impossible. Now he would NEVER make such an offer. He was happy to let someone else deal with the mess. With someone changing him, using a diaper was beginning to sound like a lot less effort than using the toilet- as long as he didn't have to change himself. Sam felt like he was in the lap of luxury as he felt Jess slowly stroking his hair while Caitlin wiped him off.

"Almost clean. There ya go." said Jess.

Sam felt Caitlin run the last cold wipe through the crevasse of his butt cheeks.

"And that was a pretty big mess so you better use some rash cream." said Jess.

Sam sighed a little knowing that this extra step would make the diaper change take longer but he knew it was for the best. In all of his months in diapers, he hadn't gotten a single rash. Jess reached over Sam to pull a new diaper from its package. Out the corner of his eye, Sam caught sight of her unfolding it. He smiled as he felt Caitlin's soft hands rubbing the powder into his testicles and sliding the new diaper into place. Feeling the padding under his bare butt, Sam knew he could finally release his legs. Caitlin pulled the diaper up and taped it into place.

"See? Piece of cake." said Jess.

"Okay, I really don't wanna think about food right now." said Caitlin.

"Okay, okay." said Jess with a giggle.

"Thanks, Caitlin." said Sam with a slight grin on his face.

"I gotta go wash my hands." said Caitlin as she headed to the bathroom.

Sam felt a playful pat on his diapered bottom as he stood up. He turned around to see his smiling wife behind him.

"Plenty of room there. Is it fitting okay?" asked Jess as she slid her fingers into the leg band of his diaper.

"Yeah, fine." said Sam putting his hands on Jess' hips and leaning close to Jess.

For a few seconds, her eyes remained fixed on his diaper, genuinely concerned that Caitlin had put it on properly. Finally, she made eye contact with Sam.

"Looks like you're good." she said with a smile.

"Happy you didn't have to change me for once?" asked Sam.

"I don't know... sometimes I like changing you... I get to play with your little friend." she said grasping his crotch through the thick padding.

Sam smiled.

"But... I guess this time... it was nice to have a break... it was a load off, you know?" she said.

"Yeah, no pun intended, right?" said Sam with a small smile.

Jess giggled a little.

"Oh my gosh, I so didn't mean it THAT way." she said.

"I'm just kidding around." said Sam, now grinning from ear to ear, his hands still on his wife's hips.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too, sweetheart." said Jess smiling, leaning in closer.

Now not more than 2 inches away from Sam's face, she looked deep into his eyes before leaning in and kissing him. Sam relished the kiss. It wasn't as if they were frenching but a slightly longer, open mouthed kiss at this hour of the morning was rare for Jess and it pleasantly surprised him.

"Get a room you two." said Caitlin emerging from the bathroom.

"This is our room." said Jess with a smile.

"Then give me a chance to leave." said Caitlin, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, okay, I think Caitlin has seen enough PDA from us for now. We're ready to go, my boy is in a fresh clean diaper, I got my make up on, and we're dressed and ready to head out. Well... as soon as we get some pants on you." said Jess smiling at Sam.

Jess then pulled two new folded diapers out of the package.

"Caitlin, I'm just gonna refill Sam's diaper bag and then we'll be ready to go!" shouted Jess.

Jess then pulled a pair of jeans out of the dresser and knelt down on the floor, holding them open for Sam. Without any argument, Sam walked over to her and stepped into his pants. Jess quickly pulled them up over his new diaper and buttoned them up. As she slung the diaper bag over her shoulder, Sam couldn't help but stare at himself in the mirror. His jeans weren't quite as baggy as he thought they'd be. He wondered if the bulge underneath would get any bigger if he wet. His train of thought was abruptly interrupted by Jess taking his hang and pulling him out of the room.

"C'mon, what are we waiting for?" she said.

'Oh well, no use worrying about it now' Sam thought to himself as they walked out the door.

"So I know its kinda boring Sam but Caitlin and I wanted to go shopping while she was in town so I thought we'd hit the mall first before doing anything else. Plus I wanted to get your opinion before I buy anything. I wanna look good for my boy. And after that expert diaper change, I'd say Caitlin deserves a little down time." said Jess smiling at Caitlin.

The ride to the mall was fairly short. Sam spaced out as he listened to Jess and Caitlin talk about which stores they wanted to visit and what items they wanted to buy. Jess held Sam's hand as they walked from shop to shop. Once they were in the store, he felt her gently release his grasp when she picked up a blouse to check the tag for the size.

"Hey Caitlin." she shouted.

"What?" she asked, now standing a few feet away from Jess.

"Come here for a second." said Jess.

At first, Sam didn't pay any attention to what they were talking about, until he saw Jess motion towards him as she spoke to Caitlin. Now curious, Sam walked over to them to find out what they were talking about.

"Can you do that for me real quick? I'm just gonna run up front to see if they have any of these in my size, okay?" said Jess.

"Sure." said Caitlin.

"Whats going on?" asked Sam.

"Caitlin's gonna take you to the dressing room and check your diaper real quick." said Jess.

"Oh, its okay, I'm dry." said Sam.

"Well, Caitlin is gonna double check you just to be sure." said Jess walking off.

Sam sighed.

"Okay, you heard her." said Caitlin, taking Sam's hand.

At first, Sam was caught off guard by this move and wondered if Caitlin might be coming on to him. But after changing his dirty diaper this morning, Sam knew just how ridiculous that was. If anything, it was probably a move designed to belittle him, like taking a child's hand while crossing the street.

Caitlin led Sam into the changing room and shut the door behind them. She then began unbuttoning his pants and sliding them down until they were around his knees. Sam thought about objecting and telling her that he could pull down his own pants but he didn't bother. If someone else was going to do it, why bother? After all, if someone was going to diaper him, wipe him, clean him, and re-diaper him, it really didn't matter if they wanted to take care of his pants too. It was one less thing for him to worry about.

"Okay, you're dry. Turn around." said Caitlin.

"Why?" asked Sam.

"Um... so I can finish checking you." said Caitlin, as if he'd just asked the dumbest question in the world.

"I think I'd know if I pooped my pants, okay?" said Sam, now trying to whisper.

"Well I'm sorry, Sam but after this morning, I'm not taking any chances. Now turn around."

Sam rolled his eyes, doing as he was told, feeling Caitlin's fingers pulling back the elastic of his diaper before patting his butt.

"Okay, all set. Turn around again." said Caitlin.

Sam did so as she proceeded to pull his pants back up and button them again. As they walked toward the front of the store to find Jess, Caitlin made no effort to hold his hand and actually walked ahead of him at a far quicker pace.

With that, the three of them left the store and continued through the mall. Entering into another store, Sam aimlessly followed Jess around, watching as she picked up a pair of jeans and a tank top. She then took his hand and began leading him toward the changing room.

"Wait here, I want your opinion on how this top looks." she said disappearing into the changing room.

Bored, Sam now realized that he had to pee. Without giving it a second thought, he began releasing his pee into the diaper. It wasn't a lot but he liked the feeling of peeing in his diaper and he saw no need to hold it in.

"Can I help you with something?" he heard a voice say.

Startled, he immediately jumped seeing a girl with a name tag standing next to him. He instantly tried to reassure himself that she couldn't possibly have any idea what he was doing.

"Oh uh, no... just... waiting for my wife." he said.

Sam was starting to feel a little paranoid. Jess had always said he had a 'potty face' but it wasn't as though the girl working at the mall would have been able to recognize it. Although, he began to wonder if he'd been standing funny or done anything to attract attention to himself. Finally, Jess emerged wearing a pair of tight jeans and a sexy top that revealed a little more cleavage than usual.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Um good... you wanna turn around?" asked Sam.

"Why? So you can get a good look at my ass?" asked Jess.

"I don't know, its the best why to decide if you should buy those jeans." smiled Sam.

Jess smiled and rolled her eyes before doing a brief twirl.

"So do you like the outfit or not?" she pressed.

"I like it. You look gorgeous." said Sam.

Jess smiled.

"Okay, mister. I got a pair of pants in there for you to try on too so come on."

"Try on?" asked Sam apprehensively.

"Um, yeah. Why, whats the big deal?"

"Its just that... I don't know... if they're too tight... and you can see my... what if someone in the store saw?"

"You're cute, you know that?"

"What?"

"When you blush like that... its just cute... how self conscious you are about your diapers."

"Jess! Shh! Not so loud, okay?"

Jess giggled.

"Okay, fine, if you're that worried about it, I'll just go in with you, that way no one else will be able to see." she said taking his hand.

Sam then began to wonder if his diaper would be wet enough for Jess to feel it, and if she'd even care. But his nervousness disappeared as Jess closed the door behind them and began unbuttoning her jeans, revealing a pair of black, lacy boyshorts, then stripping off her shirt to reveal a matching bra. The lacy lingerie covered more of her butt than Sam would have liked by the color and the fabric clearly suggested something much sexier than the underwear Jess usually wore. After slipping back into her dress, she began unbuttoning Sam's pants and taking them off. Despite the fact that it was becoming more common for his wife to dress and undress him from time to time, Sam was still surprised when she held open the new pair of pants for him to step into and pulled them up around his waist. Not only that, but she hadn't even bothered to check his diaper.

"Turn around." she said.

"I can't see it at all, can you?" said Jess.

"Uh, no I guess not." said Sam looking in the mirror over his shoulder.

"Good, I guess we'll get these too then." said Jess unbuttoning them and pulling them down.

She then slid two fingers into the leg band of his diaper, then looked up at him with a curious look on her face.

"Did you pee?" she asked.

"Yeah... uh... just a little." said Sam.

"Yep, I thought it felt a little damp but I wasn't sure. You don't need a change yet though. Lets go find Caitlin and we can grab lunch."

"Sounds good." said Sam, smiling as he stepped into the old pair of jeans Jess was holding open for him.

The 3 of them then began walking towards the food court. After ordering a slice of pizza each, they all carried their trays to a nearby table. Once again, Sam felt a little left out as his mind began wondering while Jess and Caitlin talked with each other. Sipping on his Dr. Pepper, Sam released more pee into his diaper. The warm stream cascaded over his balls before being absorbed into his swelling diaper.

"Okay Jess, I don't think its fair for me to have to change his diapers all day if he's going to be wetting himself on purpose." said Caitlin.

"Yeah, well, I don't think it was fair for you to call him names but you did." said Jess.

"C'mon, he was just making the potty face! He was just peeing himself." said Caitlin.

"Okay, okay, calm down." said Jess.

Sam immediately began blushing, his diaper saturated, now afraid of what Jess would say.

"Its kind of funny to think you were actually excited about taking care of Sam when you came down here and now you're complaining about it. But you did a great job this morning and... I know that was a lot to ask first thing in the morning. So I'll take Sam to one of the family bathrooms and change him this time, okay?"

"Okay, fine." said Caitlin.

"But afterwards, I'm gonna give the diaper bag to you and its gonna be your responsibility for the rest of the day, okay?"

"Okay... fine."

After they finished eating, the 3 of them stood up and walked toward the family restrooms. Upon entering, Jess locked the door and laid out a towel on the floor before opening up the diaper bag and pulling out a pack of wipes and some powder. She then unbuttoned Sam's pants and pulled them down around his ankles. Sam awkwardly sat down on the towel. He knew that holding his legs up would be more difficult with his pants around his ankles. As he laid back, Jess opened his wet diaper and he grabbed his legs. With his shoes and socks on, his lower body felt so heavy as Jess ran several baby wipes over his bare butt. Out the corner of his eye, he could see Caitlin pulling down her skirt and panties underneath the stall and sitting down on the toilet. Feeling the tickle of the baby powder as he listened to the trickling sound in the stall, Sam couldn't help but feel so childish. He'd just wet his diaper on purpose without even thinking about it. He could have easily made it to the bathroom and Jess didn't even seem to care.

But his brief moment of embarrassment didn't last long. Even if he'd asked to go to the bathroom, he would have still had to lie down for Jess to untape him, so what was the point? And his diaper was already damp when he let loose. So he would have still been powdered and put into a new diaper anyway. In the end, Sam couldn't really see much difference between the 2 scenarios- wetting or using the toilet- aside from the fact that using the toilet would have been a hassle while wetting himself at least felt good. He breathed a sigh of relief as Jess taped up a clean diaper. Caitlin quickly shot him a dirty look as she exited the stall. He quickly looked to Jess but she hadn't seen it. She had been too busy buttoning up his pants.

"Okay, all done, who wants to see a movie?" smiled Jess.

There wasn't much talking as the 3 of them walked back to the car. Sam was glad to be leaving the mall and going to do something that he actually enjoyed. They pulled up to the theater, exited the car, and bought their tickets. There was something about Caitlin holding his diaper bag that made Sam so self conscious. Maybe it was the fact that she already had a purse so anyone would naturally wonder what could be in the other bag. Why did she need to bring the diaper bag inside anyway? He tried to put it out of his mind as they walked towards their theater.

There was something that Sam just loved about 3D movies. Maybe it was the funny glasses. Maybe it was the special effects. But the fact was that Sam was excited for the movie. The 3 of them slowly moved across the rows as they looked for seats in the darkened theater. The previews had already begun and the room echoed with loud sounds. Sam smiled as he watched Jess lift up the arm rest that separated the two of them. She then put her arm around him and pulled him close. She kissed him deeply again. It was the same kiss from that morning- longer than usual but not too intimate.

Sam held Jess' hand as they watched the movie. Sam jumped a little when the first object jumped out of the screen. He was so startled that a little pee had escaped into his diaper. 'No big deal' he thought to himself. Sipping his coke, Sam didn't worry when he decided once again to pee into his diaper. He'd given up on holding it and wet himself slowly and frequently throughout the movie. Jess looked over at him once or twice, but he suspected that was just a coincidence. By the time the end credits began, his warm diaper had swollen up considerably.

As the 3 of them exited the theater, he felt the heavy droop between his legs. But now that they were out of the theater, Sam took comfort in the fact that it was dusk and the dim blue twilight revealed very little in the way of bulges under his pants. Jess put her arm around him and whispered in his ear.

"So... uh, Sam..." she began.

At first, Sam thought she might be about to say something seductive.

"Um... don't look now but, um, I think you may have leaked while we were in the theater."

"What?!" said Sam immediately stopping and feeling the back of his jeans.

They were indeed damp.

"How did you... I mean, could you see the wet spots?" asked Sam nervously.

"Yeah... a little bit. I mean, I saw them when you got up." said Jess.

"Oh dammit... do you think anyone else saw them?"

"No, sweetie, I'm sure no one else saw."

"How can you be sure?!"

"Sweetie, come here." said Jess hugging him.

"We gotta get back to the car." whined Sam.

"Sweetie, shhh... its okay. Its dark out no one can see your pants. Its okay. Jessie's here. Its okay."

"Whats the hold up?" asked Caitlin.

"Sam's diaper leaked a little but no one saw and its NOT a big deal, right Sam?"

"Uh... yeah... I guess." said Sam calming down a little more.

"Its okay, honey. We're only 10 minutes away from home. We'll put a towel on the seat, you'll be fine." said Jess.

"Wait, exactly how bad is he leaking here? I mean, I have to sit in that seat on my way to the airport tomorrow. Can we just change him before we go?" asked Caitlin.

"No, no, there are way too many people around." said Sam.

"Hey, I'm in charge of changing your diapers so I think I should get a say in this!" said Caitlin.

"Well, we're sure as hell not doing this with all these people around!"

"Hey I didn't ask for YOUR opinion, diaper boy!" shouted Caitlin.

"HEY!!! Settle down! Both of you!" said Jess.

They immediately fell silent. Sam couldn't believe Caitlin had called him that.

"I CANNOT believe you just said that Caitlin. Now if you don't apologize to Sam this instant, I'm gonna call your parents and tell them how you've been acting."

Caitlin sighed.

"Okay... fine... I'm sorry." she said.

"For what?" prodded Jess.

"For... calling you 'diaper boy'... you don't deserve that." said Caitlin.

"Good. Now Caitlin, Sam's diaper hasn't leaked that much. But since you are still our guest, I'm sure Sam would be more than happy to sit in the back seat on the way home so that your seat can stay dry, okay?"

"Okay... sure." said Caitlin.

"Okay, now we're gonna go straight home and I don't wanna hear another word out of either of you. I had a lot of fun with you guys today... I truly believe that you two can get along for the rest of the night, okay?"

They both nodded. Jess took the diaper bag from Caitlin and pulled out the towel and laid it down on the back seat. Sam moved to sit down.

"Wait, wait, wait." said Jess, grabbing his arm.

"What?"

"I just wanna check something real quick." said Jess as she began unbuttoning Sam's jeans.

He nervously glanced around the parking lot to see if anyone could see them. He couldn't see anyone but the large pickup truck parked right next to them was making it hard to see anything beyond them. She slid two fingers into the leg band of his soggy diaper and groped his diapered butt.

"Okay... I think you'll be okay until we get home." said Jess.

With that, they pulled out of the theater and began their drive home. Sam said nothing as they headed back. With the air conditioning on 'high' in their car, Sam shivered a little. His diaper was no longer warm and the cool, wet bulge around his waist was quickly becoming a nuisance. On top of all that, he now realized that he had to poop yet again. He held it in but it seemed like they were hitting almost every red light and with the added traffic, he began to wonder if the 10 minute trip might be closer to 15 minutes.

Shivering in the back seat, Sam began thinking about Caitlin's snide remark. On the one hand, it was nothing but a childish insult but, on the other, it was downright mean. Knowing full well Caitlin would have to change him, he reconsidered holding it. There was no reason to. He had an opportunity for real revenge... not to mention the fact that he'd probably be warmer and more comfortable. But he couldn't be too obvious about it. He loosened his seat belt, leaned over, and lifted his butt off the seat ever so slightly but made sure that it just looked like he was tired and trying to get more comfortable. He didn't want to grunt or make any faces that would give him away so he tried to just relax and let go. At first he peed just a little more which made things just a tad warmer, then he slowly began filling the seat of the diaper. For the last few minutes of the car ride, Sam fought the urge to push it all out in one powerful grunt. Instead, he just rubbed his lower stomach a little like Jess had done earlier in the day. Sam pulled his cell phone out of his pocket.

The second they pulled into their parking space, Sam popped his seat belt and got out of the car. He tossed his cell phone on the ground. It was the perfect excuse to squat down. With a quiet grunt, he forced the rest of his poop into his diaper in one big push quickly standing up just as Caitlin got out of the car. Since Sam's diaper was already soaked, Caitlin paid no attention to his awkward waddle up the steps to their apartment. Jess had a feeling Sam might have messed himself but she didn't ask.

As they entered the apartment, Caitlin plopped down on the couch and turned the TV on.

"Okay, I want you to go straight to the bedroom and we'll be in to help you in a second. Don't sit down on anything yet." said Jess.

Jess grabbed his arm as Sam turned to walk away.

"Did you poop?" she whispered to Sam in a barely audible tone of voice.

Sam nodded.

"Wow, you're just full of surprises tonight aren't you?" she whispered, with a small smile on her face.

Sam nodded and walked into their bedroom. Caitlin stared at the TV screen.

"Well... what are you waiting for?" asked Jess.

"What? I can't take a break?" said Caitlin.

"Look Caitlin, I know you put in a lot of work today and all I really want at this point is to sit down with my favorite cousin and have a nice glass of wine with her but with your attitude today and the way you were talking to Sam, I'm starting to reconsider that. Maybe you're not mature enough to be a nurse... and maybe you're not mature enough for me to even share a drink with me..."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry Jess. I guess I've just been stressed about starting school in a few days. I didn't mean to take it out on Sam. I know its my job to change him. I'm sorry."

"Its okay, honey. Now c'mon. I'll help you but you gotta do most of the work." said Jess as they walked into the bedroom.

Jess laid two towels down on the bedroom floor and had Sam stand on top of them before she began unbuttoning his pants and sliding them down.

"Your first leak. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Actually, I'm pretty impressed with these diapers. You soaked yourself and it doesn't look like more than a couple of drops made it onto your pants." said Jess as Sam laid down on the floor.

"Okay Caitlin, just so you know, Sam messed himself again on the way home. He didn't do it on purpose. He couldn't help it."

"Seriously? I thought that was just the smell from before." said Caitlin.

"Uh, eew, no. Trust me, I'd be pretty upset if my bedroom smelled like it does now. Although I guess a little Fabreeze in here couldn't hurt when we get done. So you know what to do. Roll up his shirt. Grab a handful of wipes."

Sam laid back as he felt Caitlin's warm hands on his chest. Jess sat on the floor next to him stroking his hair as Caitlin opened up his diaper.

"Okay, grab your legs, Sam." said Jess.

As Caitlin began wiping him, Jess pulled a clean diaper out of Sam's diaper bag and began unfolding it right above his head. The cold baby wipes made Sam shiver a little bit but he knew he'd be much warmer when he was in a dry diaper. As Caitlin wiped off his balls, he couldn't help but become a little aroused. Caitlin sighed, obviously frustrated with the chore in front of her, but said nothing.

"Okay Caitlin, its a natural reaction that boys have. Its not a big deal. Keep wiping. Get every inch... there ya go... okay thats good. Now just toss his poopy diaper in the diaper genie and I'll finish up here." said Jess.

Caitlin did as she was told and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Okay, you can put your butt down now." said Jess sprinkling some baby powder into his new, unfolded diaper.

Sam rested his butt on the dry diaper, his erection still standing tall. He was disappointed that he didn't get powdered. His genitals still felt a little cold after all of those wipes.

"I think maybe you enjoyed making a mess in your diaper a little too much." said Jess looking down at him.

"No, uh... I just..."

"Hush, sweetie." said Jess placing her finger on his lips.

"Honestly Sam, I don't care if you pooped your pants on purpose or not. Caitlin kinda deserved this after the way she spoke to you. And if it was an accident, then thats okay too. Accidents happen."

Jess grabbed a bottle of baby oil and squirted some into her hands before rubbing them together. She then rubbed the oil into his balls and stroked his shaft a little. Her hands felt incredible not only because of her gentle touch but also because of the warmth they provided. After a few seconds, he came explosively. Jess then quickly wiped off his chest before taping up his diaper. She kissed him on the forehead.

"I love you so much, sweetie. And from now on, I'm the only one who gets to call you 'diaper boy'." she whispered to him with a smile.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I apologize in advance. I realize opinios and suggestions for a an ongoing story aren't really wanted. If so, please disregard everything below! I just like the story so much. :)

The best part of the story is the privacy theme.

As the story progresses Sam has less and less privacy while Jess seems to want more.

She both checks and changes Sams diaper in public. Will there be less privacy for Sam? And more for Jess, will she require him turn around when she changes clothes?

Seems the bathroom when Sam takes a shower is one of the few places that is a little bit private. Will Jess continue to check in on Sam while he showers? Would be great if she found reasons to walk in on him. Brushing her teeth or fixing her makeup. And while there check that he cleans himeself correctly. Or even take charge like she did with his diapering.

Seems like its likely that Sam will wear diapers to work? Maybe even by choice if Jess doesn't make him. If he is going to wear diapers to work? Who will Jess find to change his diapers there? His boss? :)

We haven't gotten many details about Jess's sexlife, how does she satisfy her needs?

Is she having a relationship with Shelby? Or does she take care of herself? I'm hoping that

Sam finds a dildo. Preferably a big one compared to Sam's penis.

Anyhow, when we find out more about her sexlife, following along the privacy line, it would be great if Jess told him he will not participate. That her sexlife is private and not discussed while his sexlife is public knowledge. Jess has already told all the women in the story about his problem, that he can't help touch his diaper.

And they have all seen him excited and erect when changing his diapers. But as she explained, his excitement is something natural. His erect penis is nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm hoping Jess takes the next step and masturbates him while they are not alone. As a reward to Sam for being obedient or if she wants to make sure he won't touch himself. I'm hoping Jess would see it as something natural even if Sam is embarrassed about it.

Will Sam ever finish masturbating in his diaper? What will Jess's reaction be? I'm guessing she won't like it at all!

Another form of privacy is the long shirts Sam uses to cover his diapers now that he isn't allowed to wear pants. Would be great is Jess decides that he should use short t-shirts instead that leaves the diaper exposed. Seems Sams long shirts negates the purpose of removing his pants? Jess should decide on all clothes he wears.

After the leaking diaper, will Jess buy thicker diapers for Sam? I'm hoping for bulkier diapers.

Sometimes Jess warns Sam about dire consequences if he doesn't do what she says, would be great to find out what these consequences are.

More rule's for Sam. Early bedtimes every night! :)

Again, sorry, I'm just so excited about this story.

• 1 month later...

This has been a really great story but like most great stories, sadly came short of an ending... :(

Loved your story so far, like you said, the realism of this story really appeals to me as it could really happen.

Since it has been well over a year since anyone has posted on this story, I would likely guess it is never going to be finished. If the creator of this story is still active on this site, I would love to see an ending! :D

I know it's unlikely but I am hopeful!

Yours Truly, Mizuma~!:)