LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

"Okay, well, thanks for a wonderful time." said Brooke as they pulled into a parking space next to her car.

"Sure." said Jess.

"It was nice meeting you, Sam... stay dry, okay?" said Brooke with a wink as she got out of the car.

Sam just rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe she'd just said that.

Sam and Jess walked into their apartment shutting the door behind them.

"Okay... pants off." said Jess.

Sam looked at Jess with an expression on his face that seemed to say, 'you can't be serious?'

"What? I said take your pants off. Its diaper check time, Sam. Do I have to ask you to do everything twice?" said Jess.

Sensing the stern tone in Jess' voice, Sam slid his jeans down to his ankles. Jess slipped two fingers in through the leg band of his diaper.

"Okay, you're all dry. Why don't you step out of these." said Jess grabbing hold of the jeans, holding onto them as Sam stepped out.

Sam walked into the bedroom and opened up the dresser, pulling out a pair of sweat pants.

"Wait a second, what are you doing?" asked Jess.

"Just grabbing some sweat pants." said Sam.

"Um, I don't think so." said Jess taking the pair of sweats out of his hand.

"What? Why?" he asked, confused.

"Okay first of all, Sam, this attitude of yours is really starting to get on my nerves. You agreed that I was going to be making decisions about your diapers and you weren't going to argue with me. Now I'm willing to forget the little scene you made outside the restaurant but we're home now. Its just you and me. And the attitude has gotta stop. Secondly, from now on when we are at home and you are in a diaper, you're not going to be wearing pants. I was okay with it in the winter time when it was chilly in here but now that things have gotten a little warmer, its different. I want to be able to keep an eye on your diaper in case you have an accident. And if you do have an accident, I promise not to be mad, I just wanna keep an eye out so nothing happens to the furniture... especially after your big accidents yesterday. And if you wanna impress me with how adult you are, you'll tell me as soon as you know you've had an accident. Because I'm getting tired of asking you. I'm getting tired of you lying to me. And I'm getting tired of discovering it for myself. You're a big boy and I know its embarrassing but I also know you understand the difference between a dry diaper and a wet or messy one. So I expect you to be honest and tell me, okay?"

"Okay." said Sam quietly.

Jess then put her palm on Sam's forehead.

"Okay, you don't really feel like you have a fever today, but I still want you to take it easy and get plenty of rest." said Jess taking her hand off his head and pulling the covers back on the bed.

"So c'mon... lay down, get comfy." said Jess as she fluffed one of their pillows.

"I'm just gonna watch some TV." said Sam reaching for the remote.

"Not right now, sweetie. You need your rest." said Jess, picking up the remote before Sam could grasp it.

"Its about noon so, why don't you lay down and take a nap for a bit. I'll come check on you in 90 minutes or so."

"90 minutes!?"

"Yeah. Don't give me that look. You were sick as a dog yesterday, sweetie."

Sam couldn't believe Jess had walked out of the room with the remote. Worse yet, he could swear he heard the sound of the television in the other room. He felt like such a prisoner, confined to bed despite the fact that he didn't even feel sick. In a way, he knew he deserved it. After his dirty diapers yesterday, he must have convinced Jess he was really sick. For just a fleeting moment, he wondered if maybe, somehow, Jess knew that he'd messed his diaper on purpose the previous night. And maybe, somehow, this was all just to punish Sam. Of course, it was unlikely anyone could have known his true intentions. What really made Sam feel embarrassed was not so much that he'd messed on purpose the previous night but that 2 out of the 3 'big' accidents he'd had in the past week were genuinely accidents. He honestly couldn't help himself. Maybe he did need diapers after all? He must have laid in bed for 20 minutes at least, staring at the ceiling and trying to forget about the thick padding between his legs.

He must have fallen asleep at some point because, when he awoke, he could feel warmth between his legs- another unintentional accident. He looked up to see Jess stroking his hair as he slowly opened his eyes.

"How was your nap, sweetie?"

"Good." Sam mumbled.

"Yeah, is your diaper wet?"

Sam nodded.

"Okay, lets get that taken care of." said Jess pulling off the covers, walking over to the dresser, and pulling out a new diaper.

Sam slid down to the edge of the bed. Ripping the tapes open as Sam grabbed his legs, Jess ran the baby wipes over his body. Sliding a new diaper under him, with a little bit of powder, Sam sat his butt down on the familiar thick padding. Jess continued to wipe his genitals with some cold baby wipes. First his balls, then stroking his shaft a little more. It felt so good. Her grip seemed to tighten a little.

"You're getting pretty hard, you bad boy." said Jess with a smile.

Sam smiled back and nodded. Just then, as if out of nowhere, Jess quickly pulled the front panel of the diaper up encasing Sam's hardening penis in dry, thick padding. As she pulled the tapes into place, the snug fit seemed to push Sam's erection down. 'What the hell?' he thought to himself.

"Now maybe if you're on your best behavior for the rest of the day, we can do something about that. But only if you're a big boy and don't try to touch yourself." said Jess.

Still kneeling, she grabbed the powder and a box of baby wipes. As she did, Sam saw the waistband of a pair of pink, satin panties peek up above her jeans. Staring at them, he saw Jess turn around and make eye contact with him.

"What are you looking at?" she said.

"Oh, uh, nothing." mumbled Sam.

Jess stood up, put the supplies away in the dresser, then pulled up her tight jeans to obscure her panties. She then walked over to the bed and leaned over so her face was only a few inches away from Sam's.

"You know, its not polite to stare." said Jess.

"Sorry." said Sam.

Jess then pressed her palm up against Sam's forehead.

"Guess what?" she said.

"What?"

"Today is your lucky day. You get to put on some pants."

"Why?" asked Sam.

"Well since you still don't have a fever, you get to come with me to go grocery shopping. I need a big strong boy to help me carry my bags." she said smiling.

Sam said nothing, just eager to retrieve his pants, hopefully along with some of his dignity. Their trip to the grocery store was uneventful. Even when Sam realized that he had to pee, he managed to hold it. There was no way he was going through another change in the back of the car if he could help it. When all of the groceries were finally loaded into the back of the vehicle, he saw Jess smile at him. Nothing seductive, just a friendly smile. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks for your help. Are you wet?" she asked.

"No." said Sam.

She then, very nonchalantly, started unbuttoning Sam's pants. Once again, he frantically glanced around the parking lot to see if any passer by would be able to get a glimpse of his white diaper in his now opened jeans. After sliding her fingers in, without a word, she zipped up his pants and buttoned them. They climbed into the back of the car and drove home. Knowing that he'd escaped another public change, Sam let go and peed into his diaper. The sound of his stream was so forceful, he had to stop a few times just to make sure Jess wouldn't notice. He also tried stopping a little to keep from flooding his diaper. A few times, the flow of his urine had been so strong that, instead of being absorbed into his swelling diaper, he felt the warmth trickling over his testicles and even a little into his butt crack. He casually set his hand in his lap to make sure he hadn't leaked. Sighing in relief, his pants were dry and his bladder was empty. Surrounded in warmth, his erection now began pressing up against the inside of his damp diaper. Knowing full well he could get in trouble with Jess, Sam made no move to touch his crotch... not even to rearrange himself. Instead, he just leaned over and loosened his seat belt, hoping the new position would be a bit more comfortable.

Arriving back at their apartment, Sam helped carry the groceries back upstairs. He knew that carrying the heavy backs probably made it more difficult for Jess to tell just how wet his diaper was... especially in the dim, blue twilight.

Entering their apartment, Sam set the bags down on the kitchen counter. Sam hated to admit it, but his diaper was really soaked at this point and he knew that there was nothing to be gained by hiding it from Jess. He also knew it was probably just a matter of time before he'd be ordered to drop his pants for another routine diaper check. Jess walked into the bedroom. Sighing, Sam unbuttoned his pants and took them off before slowly walking into the bedroom after her in his soggy diaper. Opening the door, he was a little surprised to see Jess standing there in only her t shirt and satin panties.

"Oh, uh, sorry." he said.

"Ever heard of knocking?" said Jess.

"Sorry." he said, still unable to look away, mesmerized by the sight of his wife standing there half naked.

"Whats up?" she asked, stepping into a pair of light blue pajama pants.

"I uh... I'm wet." he said blushing, still holding his folded pair of jeans in front of him to conceal the sight of his diaper.

"Okay, since you were so well behaved at the grocery store and came and told me about your diaper... even though you were embarrassed, I guess I can forgive you for barging in without knocking. Lets get you changed." she said taking him by the hand and leading him over to the bed.

Sam crossed his fingers that Jess might finally be in a good enough mood to give him some kind of relief. But he got just opposite. While she made no move to tease him, the diaper change went fairly quickly. She wiped off his genitals very quickly and he felt the cold wipes on his balls only briefly before she shook powder onto them and pulled the diaper closed, taping it shut. Setting his supplies back in the dresser, Sam was a little surprised to see Jess taking off her t shirt. Underneath it, she had a red, lacy bra on. Sam sat up on the bed to get a better look.

"What do you think of this bra?" she asked casually walking up to Sam.

He immediately started to get hard again.

"Uh... very nice." he said.

"Yeah? Does it make my boobs look bigger?" asked Jess with a smile, as she playfully squeezed her breasts together through the bra.

"Um... yeah." said Sam with a smile.

"You wanna watch a movie with me in the living room?" asked Jess as she pulled a baggy t shirt out of the dresser.

"Uh... sure." said Sam standing up.

"Okay, I gotta run and pee, why don't you meet me in there?" said Jess, playfully patting Sam's diapered butt.

Sam couldn't figure out what just happened. He knew when Jess had teased him earlier, it was meant to drive him crazy- probably even a punishment for his behavior earlier. But now she seemed in a much better mood. Seeing her in that bra had been so surreal. It was very rare that Jess flaunted her underwear so blatantly. And while he was sure that she'd be mad at him for barging into her room unannounced, she barely even seemed upset about it.

Watching the movie proved even better as he curled up under a small blanket he shared with Jess. She put her arm around him and even gave him a quick peck on the cheek while they watched the movie. Not wanting to get up and break her warm embrace, Sam peed in his diaper without giving it a second thought. The warm, swelling of the diaper aroused Sam especially when it was coupled with his wife's embrace and the warmth of the body heat they shared under the covers. It was then that Sam noticed Jess was looking at him.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Uh... yeah." said Sam.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" asked Jess, stroking Sam's hair a little.

"Um... I'm wet." he said.

"I thought so. You were making that potty face that you sometimes make."

"What face?" Sam asked innocently.

"You made it at the restaurant too. You just make this face like you're concentrating real hard. Its actually kind of cute."

"Really?" asked Sam sounding surprised.

"Yeah." said Jess with a smile.

Sam blushed a little.

"But why didn't you ask for me to untape you? I know I said I didn't want any arguments from you but you can always ask if we're near potty. You know it wouldn't have been a big deal to let you go potty, right?"

"Yeah... I know."

"Well, it sure didn't look like you were having an accident... not with that look on your face. And I know you weren't asleep."

"Yeah... sorry."

"Why didn't you want to get up and use the potty?" asked Jess in a kind hearted, but curious tone of voice.

"I... uh, I don't know." he stammered.

"You don't know?"

"I guess it just felt so nice to be... you know, cuddling with you all warm under the covers... I didn't want to... I dunno, kill the mood."

"Oh, thats really sweet, Sam. But you know you can ask anytime you need to go potty, right?"

"Yeah, I guess." he said.

"Can I ask you a question, sweetie?" said Jess, looking deep into Sam's eyes.

"What?"

"Well, don't take this the wrong way but... do you sometimes enjoy wetting your diapers?"

"What? Why would you think I..."

"Its just a feeling I get. I mean, look at you." she said lifting the blanket to peek underneath.

It was obvious that Sam had an erection, even through the thick padding of his swollen diaper. Jess grabbed his genitals firmly through the thick padding.

"Its obvious that you're pretty excited. And I could tell when you wet on the way home you were excited too." she said.

"You could tell I was..."

"Its your potty face, sweetie. Its not exactly subtle." said Jess with a small smile.

"I'm sorry. I know its gross." said Sam, hanging his head in shame.

"Oh, come here, sweetie. Its okay." said Jess leaning in and hugging him.

"I'm sorry I wet just now."

"Its okay, honey. Come here. Its okay." said Jess.

"Its gross I know."

"Sam, sweetie, look at me."

Sam pulled away from their embrace and looked at Jess. He was proud of himself that he'd successfully managed to hold back tears. And also grateful that Jess didn't seem mad at him.

"Sam, I can't say I understand it, but I'm not mad at you."

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah. I certainly don't pretend to understand it but... boys like all sorts of gross things and... you have been wearing diapers a lot and, I know I've teased you a little bit. I guess I probably should have expected that, sooner or later, it would happen. I'm okay with it as long as you're not touching yourself constantly."

"Thanks. I don't know... it just... feels real warm and... I don't know." said Sam.

"I guess that makes sense. Actually, in a way its kind of nice to know that there are some things you enjoy about wearing diapers. And I hope you can appreciate that they really put my mind at ease."

"Yeah..." he said.

"Stand up, lets get you cleaned up." said Jess.

Sam got up off the couch along with Jess. Just then, he felt Jess grabbing his crotch again through his damp, swollen diaper. She put her hand on his shoulder and pulled him a little closer. She began whispering in his ear.

"So we were just sitting here watching the movie and you thought you just decided to tinkle in your diaper because you didn't wanna leave Jesse's side?"

"Yeah." said Sam feeling himself getting even harder.

"And you didn't think I would notice?" she whispered.

"No I... I guess not." said Sam.

"How did it feel to tinkle in your diaper?"

"Um, uh... good... I guess."

"But we can't just leave you here in your wet little diaper now can we?"

"No... I uh, guess not."

"You need a diaper change?" she whispered in a condescending tone of voice.

"Yeah." he said.

"Can you ask Jesse nicely?"

"Can you... uh, change my diaper?"

"Only if you ask nicely, sweetie."

"Can you change my diaper um... please?" said Sam shyly.

Jess smiled at him and led him by the hand into their bedroom. She pushed him down onto the bed, then walked over to the dresser. She set his supplies down by the bed, then took off her shirt.

"You wanna get another look at these while we change you?" she asked, squeezing her breasts together through the red, lacy bra.

Sam nodded.

"Then be a good boy and lay back for me." she said pushing back on his shoulders.

Sam did as he was told, feeling a rush of cool air as Jess opened his diaper up. Jess rolled up his t shirt. He grabbed his legs, eager for her to slide the diaper out from under him. He smiled as he felt the tickling of the baby powder. Sam got a little scared when he felt Jess pulling the front panel of the new diaper over his fully erect penis.

"Oops, doesn't look like we'll be able to fit you in here... not with as hard as you are." she said pulling the front panel of the diaper back.

She then grabbed his balls through a cold baby wipes in one hand. With the other hand, she wrapped a cold baby wipe around his shaft and began stroking it.

"Hows that feel?" she asked.

"Good." said Sam smiling.

"This is for being a good boy and not touching your diaper today... and for telling Jesse when you wet yourself. And if you wanna tinkle in your diaper sometimes when we're at home because you like the way it feels, Jesse says its okay." she said continuing to stroke his shaft and grasp his balls in her hands.

"Do you like the way it feels when you tinkle in your diaper?" said Jess.

"Yeah... yeah... oh..." gasped Sam as he came explosively in Jess' hands.

He laid on the bed with his eyes closed, totally out of breath. He flinched a little feeling a cold baby wipe, as Jess wiped off his tummy and his penis.

"Hush, baby." he heard her say.

He kept his eyes closed, feeling totally relaxed now. Jess shook a little more powder onto his balls before pulling the diaper closed and taping it up, snugly around his waist. He then felt her gently kiss him on his forehead.

• Like 2
Guest diaperboykcmo

Great story, it keeps getting better and better. Great job! I hope she let's him suck on her tits, or gets him a bottle. Maybe her friend, that babysits him could get him a bottle or something. Can't wait for more

ohhh...sweet talk about him peeing his diaper while she brings him to climax...no pants around the house...you've got to tell me when you wet your diaper...further and further down, down, down...

gotta love it!

• 2 weeks later...

"Do you like the way it feels when you tinkle in your diaper?" said Jess.

"Yeah... yeah... oh..." gasped Sam as he came explosively in Jess' hands.

He laid on the bed with his eyes closed, totally out of breath. He flinched a little feeling a cold baby wipe, as Jess wiped off his tummy and his penis.

"Hush, baby." he heard her say.

He kept his eyes closed, feeling totally relaxed now. Jess shook a little more powder onto his balls before pulling the diaper closed and taping it up, snugly around his waist. He then felt her gently kiss him on his forehead.

Another brilliant bit! The best sort of diaper training!

• 2 weeks later...

Sam rolled over in bed. As he stretched out, he could tell from the excess amount of space in the bed that Jess had already gotten up. There was a cool, damp bulge between his legs. Often, after a long night of sleep, his diaper would feel a bit cooler in the morning. He knew he'd obviously been sitting in it for a while. It didn't feel as warm as it often did right after a wetting. But it wasn't too uncomfortable either... at least not now in the summer months anyway. Slowly opening his eyes, he glanced at the clock on the nightstand- 7:57. The bathroom door was open and he could just barely see Jess standing in front of the mirror, fully dressed, applying makeup. She was wearing a red polo shirt and tight jeans.

"What are you doing up this early?" Sam mumbled.

"Hey sleepy head. I'm just getting ready to head out to the airport to go pick up Caitlin, remember?" said Jess.

"Oh... yeah." muttered Sam.

Although he'd just woken up, he did remember Jess had said something a while ago about her cousin Caitlin coming to visit. He'd just forgotten it was today.

"So we gotta get you changed and dressed and ready to head out." said Jess.

"Can I just stay here?" groaned Sam, still under the covers.

"You really wanna sleep in, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Well, under normal circumstances, I'd tell you to get your lazy butt out of bed but I guess it wouldn't hurt for you to get a little extra sleep especially since you've been feeling under the weather lately."

"Thanks." smiled Sam pulling the covers over his head.

"Ah, not so fast, sweetie. I gotta at least change you before I head out. Are you feeling wet?" asked Jess pulling the covers off of him.

"Yeah." admitted Sam, now laying in front of Jess in only a short t shirt and an obviously soggy diaper.

"C'mon. Lets get this over with so you can go back to sleep." said Jess patting the edge of the bed.

As Sam slid to the edge of the bed, Jess went to the dresser and pulled out another diaper along with his baby wipes.

"I uh... really had fun last night." said Sam still rubbing his eyes.

"Good." smiled Jess, as she knelt down and ripped the tapes on Sam's diaper.

He grabbed his legs as Jess slid the soggy garment out from under his butt. He smiled a little as he felt the cool, refreshing wipes on his cheeks, then his balls. Jess then unfolded a new diaper and sprinkled some baby powder on it before sliding under Sam. He released his legs and just as he sat his butt down, Jess shook some baby powder onto his testicles and rubbed it in, before once again pulling the diaper closed over his semi-erect penis. 'Oh well' Sam thought to himself. He knew it was unrealistic to expect a repeat of what had happened the previous night but still, he couldn't help but keep his fingers crossed. If nothing else, he was allowed to sleep in which was what he really wanted anyway. He swung his legs back onto the bed and pulled the covers over himself.

"Okay, we should be back in a little over an hour. Call if you need anything. If you wake up and you need a diaper change, just sit tight because more than likely I'll be home soon anyway. And just a forewarning, Sam- Caitlin's like my little sister. I tell her everything. She knows about your diapers. I know that might be a little embarrassing for you but I think since she's gonna be staying with us for the next couple of days, it'll make things a lot less awkward."

"Okay, whatever." mumbled Sam, rolling his eyes as he pulled the covers over his head.

"Okay, we'll see you in a little bit, sweetheart." said Jess pulling the covers back and kissing Sam's head.

Sam resented the fact that yet another person knew about his diapers but, he knew Jess had a point. It would have pretty been difficult to hide his diapers from a person living in the same apartment as him. In no time at all, Sam fell fast asleep again.

He awoke later to the sound of the front door opening and Jess and Caitlin talking and laughing. He rolled over in bed and yawned feeling a familiar warm bulge. For a moment, Sam mentally scolded himself knowing full well that he'd only been asleep for an hour yet still managed to soak his diaper. He could hear their muffled voices from behind his bedroom door.

"Do you want anything to drink?" asked Jess.

"How about a beer?" he heard Caitlin say.

"Nice try, missy. Not until your 21."

"Fine, fine. I'll just have a water." she said with a giggle.

"Okay, make yourself at home. I'm just gonna go see if my husband, Sleeping Beauty is up yet." said Jess with a chuckle.

Sam sat up in bed as Jess walked into the bedroom.

"Hey." she said.

"Hows it going?" said Sam stretching.

"Caitlin and I were thinking we should all go to the Natural History Museum today since the weather isn't looking so good."

"Okay." said Sam with a yawn.

"So I want you to jump in the shower, get cleaned up, we'll change ya, then we'll head out, okay?"

Sam nodded. Jess pulled the covers off of him and he slid toward the edge of the bed.

"Yikes, did you drink a gallon of water last night or something?" said Jess opening his diaper up and sliding the heavy, soggy mass out from under him.

Sam said nothing.

"Hold up your arms." said Jess.

Sam did as he was told and Jess slid his t shirt off. He was now sitting on the bed naked, covering himself with his hands.

"Okay, run and shower but I don't want you to take all day in there because its Sunday and the museum closes early today."

"Okay."

"And I'll meet you out here in 10 minutes so we can get you ready for the day." said Jess.

"Uh... thanks, but I think I can dress myself." said Sam.

"I was talking about your diaper, Sam."

"What do you mean?" he asked, now feeling a little uncomfortable having this prolonged conversation while sitting in front of his wife, totally naked.

"You know what I mean, Sam. I told you yesterday that after the accidents you had on Friday, I thought it would be better to keep you in diapers for two extra days just to be safe, especially if you weren't feeling well."

"I'm feeling a lot better today Jess. Seriously, I'm not sick."

"I'm glad to hear it, sweetie. Now go get in the shower and I'll meet you out here in 10 minutes."

"But Jess, you're not listening, I'm saying I'm not sick anymore and I don't need a-"

"That sounds an awful lot like arguing, Sam. And I know you're not arguing with me because you know the rules when it comes to your diapers. I'm in charge. We had a deal that if you were on your best behavior, you'd get rewarded... like you did last night. And if you weren't, then you could get punished. Now I don't want to do that but if you insist on acting like a child-"

"Okay, okay, you're right. I'm sorry, honey. I'll go shower." said Sam standing up, still covering himself, and walking toward the bathroom.

"10 minutes, sweetie." she said with a smile.

Sam started the shower and felt the warm water cascading over his naked body. Lathering up with soap, Sam couldn't help but think about how much more he enjoyed showering these days. For the past several days, it was really the only way he could enjoy being totally naked, under than the brief period of time between diaper changes- during which, he was under someone else's complete control. Warm showers were relaxing. He couldn't help but consider how different his genitals had looked these past few months- now that he kept them permanently smooth and shaved. They reminded him of how they looked before he hit puberty. Lathering up with soap, he began to consider that he just might have rare opportunity- an opportunity to do something he seldom had the opportunity to do these days- masturbate. As he began slowly stroking his shaft, he heard the bathroom door open a crack followed by a knock.

"Sweetie, its been 15 minutes, c'mon we don't wanna be late." said Jess.

'Damn!' Sam thought to himself. So close. He knew that he couldn't delay any further. Jess might already suspect what he was doing. Sighing in defeat, Sam rinsed off and turned off the shower. He stepped out and wrapped a towel around his waist as he began drying off. He wasn't really sure what the point was. He knew that, before long, he'd be standing naked in front of his wife anyway. But he still wanted to preserve what little dignity he could. He emerged from the bathroom to see Jess sitting on the bed holding an open, unfolded diaper.

"Hey." said Sam hesitantly.

"Come here. Lets get you dried off." said Jess standing up and setting the diaper down on the bed.

She pulled the towel off from around Sam's waist and wrapped it around the upper half of his body, drying him off. She then wrapped it around his head, drying off his shaggy, damp hair. Finally, she wrapped it around the lower half of his body briefly to ensure he was totally dried off.

"Lift your arms up for me." said Jess.

Sam did as he was told and she slid a shirt down over his head.

"Okay, you know the drill, lay down." she said.

Sam did as he was told, laying down on the bed and grabbing his legs. Jess slid the diaper under his butt. She then squirted some baby oil in the palm of her hand. Rubbing her palms together she then began rubbing the baby oil into his butt cheeks. Briefly, he became aroused as he felt her rubbing the last bit of oil into his balls. She then shook a fair amount of powder out onto his butt and rubbed it in.

"Okay." she said.

Just as Sam put his butt down, she pulled the diaper closed, taping in snugly around his waist. Jess stood up and walked over to the dresser. As Sam sat up on the bed, he noticed a small, light blue bag on the dresser that he'd never seen before. It looked almost like a purse but it wasn't quite stylish enough. Sam heard the sound of velcro ripping as Jess opened it up.

"Whats that?" asked Sam.

"This? Oh I got this the other day." said Jess as she slipped a few clean diapers, a tube of rash cream, and a small package of wipes inside of it.

Sam glared at the bag and he pulled a pair of baggy jean shorts up around his waist, obscuring his diaper from view.

"That gym bag is good for long trips but I thought it would be better to get you a smaller diaper bag that we could carry around with us more easily."

"Are you... expecting that we'll need it a lot?" asked Sam hesitantly.

"I don't know. If you do okay today, you can go back to wearing underwear during the daytime but, I just thought it would be nice to have. You know, if we go anywhere that doesn't have a lot of restrooms nearby. I certainly don't think you need to wear diapers 24/7 yet if thats what you're asking. But, yeah, if we're gonna be in an area without a lot of public restrooms, I'll probably want you to wear some protection. Remember our trip up to the mountains?"

Sam said nothing. He only followed Jess as she walked out to the living room. He noticed, in addition to the diaper bag, Jess was holding a box concealed in wrapping paper in her hands. Caitlin was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey, Sam." she said cheerfully.

"Hey." said Sam shyly.

"So Caitlin... Sam and I decided that since it was your birthday last month, we'd get you a little something. We know you'll be a senior next year and these will probably come in handy." said Jess handing the present to Caitlin.

"Oh, you guys didn't have to do that." she said slowly pulling off the wrapping paper to reveal of box of shoes.

"Oh my gosh, a new pair of cleats? Thank you so much guys!" she said standing up and hugging Jess, then embracing Sam catching him a little off guard.

"Well, we knew you were going to be a senior this year and we knew you're doing soccer so we just thought it would be a nice gesture." said Jess.

"I love them. Thanks so much, guys." she said.

"Sure. Everybody ready to go to the museum?" said Jess.

"Yeah." smiled Caitlin walking toward the door.

"Okay, lets get a move on." said Jess.

Just then, Sam felt Jess lightly and playfully swat his butt through his jeans. He turned around to look at her, a little annoyed. She smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. Sam knew she must have intended the playful pat on the butt to be flirtatious rather than condescending but it still annoyed him a little. With that, the three of them left walked out to the parking lot and got into their car. Jess drove, as usual. Sam was happy that he at least got the front seat though. He was pretty silent most of the way there. Jess and Caitlin were talking up a storm- probably due to the fact that it had been more than 6 months since they last saw each other.

"So are you excited to be a senior?" asked Jess.

"Yeah, I guess so. Its a lot to think about. I'm gonna have to start looking at colleges now." said Caitlin with a shy smile.

"Well you're mom says you have an amazing GPA so I don't think that'll be a problem. How does it feel to finally be a legal adult?" asked Jess.

"I don't know my birthday was last month. Kinda the same I guess. After all, my own cousin won't even let me have a beer." she said with a smile.

"You know your mom would kill me if she found out you were getting drunk while you were visiting us. Who knows, if you play your cards right and don't ask me again, you might get lucky." said Jess with a smile.

"Gee, thanks, Jess." said Caitlin with a sarcastic smile.

"Do you still wanna be a nurse?" asked Jess.

"Yeah, for sure." said Caitlin.

"I'm so flattered that you wanna follow in my footsteps. I'm not sure if its the kind of thing you would want to do the rest of your life but helping people like that is so rewarding." said Jess.

Finally, they reached the museum. It was a large, three story stone building on a hill. Sam rolled his eyes a little upon seeing, after he got out of the car, that Jess had brought the diaper bag with them. He wasn't exactly surprised but it still embarrassed him. If nothing else, Sam was grateful that despite all of their conversation on the way to the museum, his diapers hadn't been brought up once, despite the fact that Caitlin knew about it. He could only hope things would stay that way. Maybe Caitlin's visit wouldn't be so bad. He hadn't seen her in over a year and, from what Jess told him, she was really mature even though she was still in High School. He just hoped she would be 'mature' enough never to mention or ask him about his diapers. Sam could only keep his fingers crossed and hope that Jess didn't insist on embarrassing him.

Admitting that they were all hungry, they went straight to a restaurant near the museum's gift shop. Sam ordered some water with their meal. He was thankful that he didn't have to pee yet but he knew it would only be a matter of time. He thought that, just maybe, if he didn't drink too much water, he might be able to hold it until they got back into the car and drove home. He might have to endure the inevitable diaper check, but if he was all dry, there'd be nothing Jess could do. It would then be a simply matter to just go in his diaper on the drive home.

The exhibits in the science and technology portion of the museum always interested Sam. His grades hadn't been good enough to get into any engineering program in college but he still flipped through 'Popular Science' magazine from time to time. As he stood reading one of the plaques near the exhibit for the 'mars rover', he felt a small cramp in his stomach. Nothing serious, but he was now beginning to contemplate the reality that he might have to go poop in the near future. Sam sighed now considering that his situation had suddenly become more complex. Even he succeeded in holding it until they got to the car, there was no way that he'd be able to use his diaper on the way home with all of them in the car, not to mention the smell they'd have to endure. Just the idea of it sounded like the most embarrassing situation imaginable to Sam. But what else could he do? The only 'upside' to Sam's situation was that he knew time was on his side. The cramp in his stomach had only been a minor one. He knew he'd have to tell Jess sooner or later but as long as the need wasn't too urgent, he reasoned he could put off telling her for at least a little bit longer.

As he walked with Jess and Caitlin to the various other exhibits, the feeling in his stomach subsided a little and was beginning to think that he might just be able to hold it until they got home and use the toilet.

"You guys wanna see whats on the second floor?" asked Jess.

"Yeah, this level is starting to bore me." said Caitlin with a slight giggle.

The three of them proceeded to the elevator only to see a small piece of paper on the metal doors that said "Undergoing Maintenance"

"Thats lame!" said Caitlin.

"Whats the matter lazy butt, you can't use the stairs?" said Jess.

"I can, I just think its lame that the elevator doesn't work." said Caitlin.

"You feeling okay, Sam? You've been kind of quiet today?" said Jess putting her hand on Sam's shoulder.

"Yeah, fine. Just reading the exhibits I guess." said Sam with a shy smile.

As the three of them walked up the long set of stairs, Sam felt the cramps in his stomach return. It wasn't an emergency yet but he realized his need might be getting more dire than he thought. Sam put his hand on his stomach as he felt his bowels tighten a little with each step. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, they reached the top. He was beginning to contemplate telling Jess about his predicament... as embarrassing as that might be.

• Like 3

Sam stood at the top of the stairs staring and Caitlin and Jess who were now already at an exhibit about 20 feet away. They kept talking and laughing with each other. Sam was almost jealous over how much fun they were having. It was times like these that made Sam wonder whether his attitude about his diapers ever kept him from loosening up and having a good time. But for the moment, loosening up was the last thing that Sam wanted to do in his current predicament. He sat down on a bench for a moment and pulled out his cell phone, pretending like he was sending an important text message or something. Sitting down felt a lot more comfortable and relieved some of the pressure. He had to think. He'd hoped that Jess would eventually come over and talk to him so he wouldn't have to say anything in front of Caitlin but the two were oblivious to him. After considering his situation for a few moments and seeing that Caitlin and Jess barely noticed he was even gone, he decided that the best thing to do would be to stand up and go tell Jess that he had to go. He knew full well he'd be on much better terms with her if he told her BEFORE it happened rather than after. Standing up, Sam instantly began to feel the pressure on his stomach building. He slowly walked over to Jess and Caitlin.

"Hey, there he is. We were just talking about you. Whats going on?" said Jess.

"Not much... um, Jess, could I talk to you for a second?" asked Sam.

"Sure, whats up?" asked Jess.

"Um... in private?" Sam asked.

"Um, okay, yeah. Caitlin, we'll just be a second." said Jess taking Sam's hand and walking a few steps.

"Whats the matter, sweetie?" asked Jess.

"I um, I have to... go to the bathroom." said Sam staring at the floor.

"Okay, sweetie. I'm glad you told me. Do you have to go number one or number two?" she asked, putting her arm around his shoulder.

"Um... two." said Sam, turning a little red.

"Does it feel like an emergency?" asked Jess, stroking Sam's back a little.

"Um... no, but I don't know... it would be nice to, you know, find a bathroom soon." said Sam.

"Okay, well, I can't make any promises but lets run to the information desk and ask if there are any family restrooms in the museum, okay?"

"Maybe I could use the ones over there?" asked Sam.

"Sweetie, I know you need to use the potty but we need to be able to tape you back up afterwards, okay? It won't do you any good to use the potty now if you end up having an accident later and aren't protected. Now come with me and we'll see if we can find somewhere to untape you, okay?"

"Okay." said Sam.

Jess acted cool, calm, and collected. But her hand seemed to be squeezing Sam's a little bit tighter as they walked.

"Hey Caitlin, Sam and I need to see about finding a potty where we can untape him. We'll be just a second, we gotta run to the information desk, okay?"

"Okay, is there anything I can do to help?" asked Caitlin.

"Not right now. We'll catch up with you in a second, okay?" said Jess.

As Sam and Jess began walking, it felt like she was practically pulling him across the museum. Sam struggled to keep up as his stomach began cramping up again. He tried to keep his cheeks clenched as he waddled behind her. By the time that they reached the information desk, Sam felt his situation slowly becoming more dire.

"Would you guys happen to have any family restrooms. My husband has a medical problem with his bladder and its kind of urgent that we find one." said Jess.

Sam sighed. He couldn't believe she could say things like that to people. Part of it must have come from her working at a hospital for so long. There must have been some kind of mental disconnect for her when it came to talking about bladder problems and incontinence. He stared off into space, trying to focus on holding everything in. His trance was broken by the sound of Jess' voice.

"Thank you so much. You're in luck, Sam. They have some family restrooms on the third floor. Lets go." said Jess as she began walking.

"Jess, slow down." said Sam now becoming a little bit irritated by Jess' pulling him through the museum.

"I thought you said you needed to get to a bathroom?" said Jess.

"Yeah, I do, I just... I'm having trouble keeping up with you. Could we just walk a little slower please? I don't want to end up having a... you know." said Sam blushing again.

"Okay, sweetie, we can go a little slower but you gotta know from this point on, my goal is getting you to a potty, okay?"

"Okay, fine, whatever, lets just go." said Sam walking forward, Jess still holding his hand.

As he walked toward the stairs, he felt a tug on his hand. Jess began pulling him away from the stairs as they walked a few feet in the opposite direction.

"Jess, what are you-"

"I just wanna let Caitlin know where we'll be, it'll just take a second."

"Caitlin! We're running up to the third floor, there's some family restrooms up there." said Jess.

"Okay, I'll just come with you guys, I'm done on this floor anyway." chirped Caitlin.

They began climbing the stairs. The first few stairs were okay but, about half way up, Sam's cramps started getting worse. He stopped for a moment. Caitlin walked ahead of them for a few steps before she noticed that Sam had stopped.

"We're almost there, sweetie." said Jess.

"Is Sam okay?" asked Caitlin, looking genuinely concerned, walking down a few steps to where they were.

"Yeah, he's fine. He just needs to go number two." said Jess.

If Sam hadn't been so focused on controlling his bowels, he would have been angry at Jess' comment. But it didn't matter as long as he found a toilet.

"Come on, sweetie. We're almost there, lets go." said Jess taking his hand.

Sam felt the situation becoming more dire with each step. He stopped again, hoping to regain control but... since he hadn't said anything to Jess, she kept moving. Pulling on his hand, Sam lurched forward and had to grab onto the handrail to keep from losing his balance and falling. As he took his hand off his stomach to grab for the hand rail, suddenly lurching forward, he farted pushing warm poop into the seat of his diaper.

"Whoa, are you okay, sweetie?" asked Jess.

Sam said nothing. But he couldn't help but grunt a little as he lost control, feeling the warm mess spread out in the seat of the diaper.

"Sam did you just..." Jess hesitated before sniffing the air a little.

Once again, Caitlin had been slow to notice that they stopped. But once she did, she came back down the steps.

"Its okay, sweetie." said Jess stroking Sam's back.

Jess looked at Caitlin and mouthed the words 'ACCIDENT' motioning towards Sam. Feeling physically relieved, Sam sighed and stood up a little straighter. Still grasping the hand rail.

"Its okay, honey. Lets just go get you changed." said Jess.

The 3 of them continued walking up the stairs. Sam felt the warm mess shift with every step he took. As they reached the top of the stairs, Sam felt another cramp. He hunched over again and with another quiet grunt, forced a little more poop into his messy diaper.

"Uh oh, Caitlin hold up a second, looks like someone's not finished yet." said Jess.

• Like 2

Thanks for returning to the story. Each chapter brings Sam further and further into needing his diapers full time and further under Jess' complete control.

"Its okay, honey. Just get it all out." said Jess, patting Sam on the back.

Sam stood hunched over for another second or two before finally standing up and breathing a sigh of physical relief. Briefly, he made eye contact with Caitlin. There was something about the look on her face made Sam so uncomfortable. It was a combination of both disgust and sympathy that seemed to cut right to Sam's heart.

"Okay... well, Caitlin, it looks like Sam and I are going to be a few minutes getting him changed." said Jess putting her arm around him.

"Okay... um, yeah, sure... no problem. Is there anything I can do to help?" asked Caitlin.

"Well... you know what, no, I couldn't ask you to... trust me, its not a job for squeamish people. No offense, sweetie." she said, glancing at Sam and stroking his back.

"Jess, you know me, I'm not squeamish. I world with athletic trainers at school. I've seen broken bones and gross stuff like that all the time." said Caitlin.

"Okay, fine, if you think you can handle it, sure. It'll go twice as fast with someone helping. But we should start heading towards the bathrooms because walking around in a messy diaper can't be comfortable for Sam here." she said motioning toward her husband.

The three of them then began walking toward the restrooms. After what seemed like another endless walk, they were now only about 15 feet away from going inside. Sam was now beginning to contemplate yet another embarrassing change when he heard the familiar sound of Jess' cell phone ringing.

"Its work, I gotta take this." said Jess.

Jess took a few steps away from them and started talking. Caitlin said nothing but, upon glancing at her, Sam could tell that she was wrinkling her nose a little but still making an effort not to be too obvious. She must have smelled him. She looked up at the large dinosaur skeleton that stood before them.

"You know, Jess and I have a picture near one of these from when I was little. Its actually pretty funny." said Caitlin.

"Cool." said Sam unenthusiastically, now feeling uncomfortable standing alone next to Caitlin.

"I'll see if I can find it when I get home. I could email it to you guys... its pretty hilarious."

It wasn't just the fact that he didn't know Caitlin that well... or that she was still in high school... or the fact that she was making polite conversation. It was the fact that the teenage girl who had all of those qualities knew exactly what he'd just done in his diaper. She'd watched him do it. But even if she hadn't, it would have been completely obvious... both in the way he walked and the way he smelled. Sam couldn't imagine what could be taking Jess so long. After another minute or two of idle chit chat, it became too much for Sam. He walked over to Jess.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Henderson, could you hold on for just a second... okay... I'm sorry Sam, I'll just be two more minutes, okay?"

"Can you just call them back?" Sam pleaded.

"No, Sam, I can't. This is for work. Its important."

Sam wanted to say something but he couldn't find the words. He didn't want to argue with Jess. He couldn't bare the thought of making a bad situation worse. The uncomfortable look on his face said it all. Jess looked into his eyes.

"C'mon." said Jess taking Sam's hand, cell phone still pressed against her ear.

Jess led Sam back over to the exhibit where Caitlin was standing. She then slid Sam's new diaper bag off from around her shoulder.

"Yes, Mrs. Henderson, I completely understand... yeah, absolutely..." said Jess as she motioned for Caitlin to come over to her.

Jess then began whispering to Caitlin.

"I'm just gonna be a few more minutes. Theres a towel in here. Take Sam to the bathroom, have him lay down, unfold a new diaper, get the wipes ready, I'll be right behind you guys, okay?" said Jess.

"Sure." said Caitlin.

"Okay, you heard her, c'mon Sam." said Caitlin putting her arm around Sam's shoulder and leading him towards the bathrooms.

As soon as they entered into the bathroom, Sam heard the sound of the velcro adhesive on the bag as Caitlin opened in up and pulled out a diaper along with a rolled up towel.

"Caitlin, could you like... keep that hidden?" said Sam nervously.

"Why? Theres no one in here." said Caitlin.

"I know just... in case someone comes in." he said.

"Theres no one on this floor Sam. The museum's deserted today. The only person who's gonna walk through that door is Jess." said Caitlin as she began unfolding one of Sam's large disposable diapers.

She then unfolded the towel and set it down on the tile floor.

"Okay, Jess said to get everything ready so you should probably take off your pants or at least pull them down to your ankles. What does Jess usually have you do at home when you make a messy diaper?" asked Caitlin.

"I don't... usually... ever have... look, this rarely ever happens." said Sam defensively.

"Okay, okay, fine. All I meant was when you do have a big accident like this... does Jess usually tell you to take your pants all the way off... I would think that would be the safest thing to do, right?" said Caitlin, still holding Sam's open disposable diaper in her hand.

"Yeah." said Sam with a slight eye roll.

"Okay, then you should probably start taking these off and then, I guess, lay down on the floor here, right?" said Caitlin putting her hand on Sam's baggy jean shorts.

"Look, lets just wait for Jess to get here, okay?" said Sam.

"Well Jess sent us in here because she wanted me to get everything ready for when she came in. It'll probably go a lot faster if we're all ready to go when she comes in." said Caitlin.

"It won't take that long... lets just wait for Jess... okay?" said Sam nervously.

"I'm sorry, I just thought the whole idea was to get you cleaned up as soon as possible. You know if you walk around in a messy diaper like that for too long, you can get rash on your bottom."

"I know, I know. Its just... Jess is gonna be here any minute so..."

"And I don't know why you'd be shy about taking off your pants in front of me, I'm going to be helping to change you so I'm gonna see everything anyway. Sam, seriously, don't feel embarrassed, okay? I babysit all the time so I've seen diapered rear ends before, and I've seen some pretty nasty accidents, and I've changed poopy diapers, and yeah I've even seen little boys naked before plenty of times."

Just as the embarrassing tension seemed to build to an intolerable level, the bathroom door swung open and Jess walked in.

"Okay, sorry about that guys. Really important work call. Sam, c'mon, whats the matter? Take off your pants, lay down, you know the drill."

"I tried to tell him that... I think he was a little embarrassed about me seeing him in his diaper." said Caitlin.

"Yeah, Sam's a little shy about his diapers sometimes but its okay, sweetie. No one's judging you, we just wanna get you cleaned up as quick as we can, okay?" said Jess as she began unbuttoning Sam's jeans and sliding them down to his ankles.

"Okay, honey, step out of these." said Jess grabbing the jeans.

"I told him I thought that would be the safest thing to do." said Caitlin.

"Yeah, you were right... Sam likes to argue though." said Jess.

Sam felt so humiliated standing there, with no pants, in his loaded diaper. He felt Jess, who was now standing behind him, lifting up his shirt as they both stared at his padded butt.

"You see you can kind of tell there is an extra bulge. And if that doesn't give it away... there are a few other ways to check. Sam will usually come and tell me but sometimes he'll have little accidents and he won't bother telling you. But if you get a whiff of something that doesn't smell like roses and you want to be sure, you can pull back the elastics a few inches like this." said Jess grabbing the waistband of Sam's diaper.

"Okay..." said Caitlin, still staring at Sam's diaper.

"And sometimes, even if I already know Sam has a poopy diaper, I still like to check before I open it just to get an idea of what I'm going to be dealing with. Then, this might be too much information but, sometimes, you can tell just by pushing up on the droop. Can you see how the seat of his diaper looks a little heavy here? You feel that?" said Jess.

Sam could feel the warm mass squishing around as Caitlin began prodding at the back of his diaper.

"Eew, yeah." said Caitlin.

"Like I said, I know its gross but its good to know what you're in for." said Jess.

"Could we just get this over with?" pleaded Sam.

"Whoa, somebody's in a hurry. I'm just teaching Caitlin a little about adult diapers. Things like this come in handy if you're going to be working at a hospital." said Jess.

Sam sighed.

"Okay, fine. I'm sure Caitlin's spent more than enough time staring at your stinky butt. You know the drill, lay down." said Jess.

Sam felt almost relieved as he sat down on the towel feeling his mess spread out across his butt. While the entire change was still ahead of him, he at least knew that the two girls won't going to be staring at his butt for much longer... at least after it was clean. Jess ripped open the tapes.

"Moment of truth." she said as she pulled back the front panel.

"Okay... what should I do?" asked Caitlin.

"Well, don't worry, I'm going to be doing the dirty work this time... just hand me those wipes, okay?" said Jess.

Caitlin handed Jess the open package of baby wipes. Jess removed three wipes from the package.

"Legs." said Jess.

Sam grabbed his legs cringing as he imagined the sight that the 2 girls must be seeing. Sam couldn't help but consider how every poopy diaper would inevitably be 10 times worse for the person changing it than it would be for him. Sure, every time it happened, he had to walk around with it in his diaper. But that part wasn't so bad because, when it came time to change, he didn't have to do anything apart from holding his legs. He didn't have to deal with any of the mess. He just relieved himself, then waited until he was clean again. When he thought about it, changing a poopy diaper was probably more than enough payback for the way Shelby had treated him last time. Truth be told, Sam couldn't even imagine taking on the gross task of cleaning up such a mess. For a moment, as he felt the cold baby wipes slowly and methodically wipe down ever inch of his bare butt, he actually felt relieved that Jess had never allowed HIM to deal with such a mess. 'Every cloud has a silver lining' he thought to himself. Jess slid the old diaper out from under him, folded it up, put it in a plastic bag, then threw it away before walking back over to him and pulled out a few more baby wipes.

"You have to clean every inch of him. Every crevasse... even behind his testicles here." said Jess as she ran the cold baby wipes over Sam's balls.

Jess then squeezed some diaper rash cream into her palms and began rubbing it into Sam's butt.

"This is to make sure he doesn't get a rash from walking around in a poopy diaper all day." said Jess.

In a way, as strange and as gross it sounded to admit in his mind, Sam considered there were a few... 'advantages' to making such a gross and embarrassing mess. For one, after the change was over, his butt always felt cleaner than ever before. The wipes, the rash cream, the powder, everything just contributed to create such a refreshing clean feeling. It was ironic that it took pooping in his pants to enjoy the ultimate clean feeling... but it was the truth. He smiled a little feeling Jess' smooth hands rub the baby powder into his balls and butt crack. Jess' diaper changes were so... soothing in an odd sort of way. The attention she paid to every detail, the refreshing wipes, the slow motion of her rubbing in the creams and the powders, it all was almost like his butt got to enjoy going to the spa for the day or something. He might have actually enjoyed it if it wasn't for the fact that he knew Caitlin was staring at him the whole time. His daydreaming was interrupted by the sound of Jess' voice.

"Earth to Sam... hello? I said you can put your butt down now." said Jess.

"Oh... sorry." said Sam setting his rear down on the padding of a new, clean, powdered diaper.

Jess immediately pulled the diaper up and taped it shut.

"I guess his head was somewhere else... this time he didn't have much of a... um, 'reaction' but sometimes when you give his little friend that much attention, you should be prepared for a little excitement. Isn't that right, sweetie." said Jess, grabbing Sam's genitals through the thick padding in the front of his diaper.

Sam said nothing. He just stood up and stepped into his jeans, pulling them back up around his waist as he watched Jess put the package of baby wipes back into his diaper bag. Sam turned to walk toward the door.

"And sometimes, just to make sure I got the fit right, I like to give him a little... you know..." said Jess swatting Sam's diapered butt.

"Its also a good way to make sure that you left enough room for you know what on days like today." said Jess.

The ride home from the museum was uneventful. Sam sat in the front seat again but that didn't stop Jess from chatting with Caitlin the entire way home. Sam remained silent. He was just happy that, for once, the spotlight hadn't been on him the entire time. When the urge to pee came, Sam didn't even bother holding it. The most embarrassing thing that could have have occurred... already happened so, in a way, it felt freeing. He could do whatever he felt like now. The thick padding quickly absorbed his warm flow of urine.

"Are we gonna have another diaper to change when we get home?" said Jess looking at Sam.

"What?" asked Sam, sounding just a little surprised.

"C'mon don't play dumb. Caitlin may not know your potty face but I do. I know you're not totally dry anymore, I just wanna know whether we're gonna be changing a wet diaper or you're gonna have a load in your pants by the time we get home." said Jess.

"I wasn't... I mean I didn't... its only um, a little, uh wet. Sorry." said Sam.

"Thats okay, sweetie, we're on the highway so there's nowhere to stop anyway. I know you've had a long day and you're diapered. I don't expect you to be able to hold it for a whole hour." said Jess.

Sam sighed. He didn't say anything. The way Jess said "a whole hour" just sounded so demeaning... like it was some incredible length of time.

• Like 2

They all went through the drive through at McDonald's and got hamburgers for a quick dinner. When they arrived back at their apartments, Sam waddled up the stairs in his damp diaper, glad to just be home.

"Okay, pants." said Jess when they walked in the front door.

Knowing the diaper check was coming, Sam began unbuttoning his pants trying to be discrete. After all, checking with his pants open should be pretty easy, he thought. Nevertheless, Jess yanked his jeans down to his ankles and slid her finger into the leg band.

"You're actually not too bad. Caitlin, you see this?" said Jess.

Caitlin, now sitting on the couch, leaned over to get a closer look.

"Okay, what am I looking for?" she said.

"Well if you're gonna check Sam, you'll wanna just slide two fingers in here. You see in the middle here? You can tell he's a little damp but just by looking at it, you can tell there's nothing in the seat and its not starting to sag yet so he's only a little damp." said Jess as she slipped his jeans off of his feet.

"And lately I haven't been letting him wear any pants at home because I want to keep an eye on his diaper... just in case he has any accidents." continued Jess.

Sam sat down on the couch and picked up the remote. He pulled his t shirt down as far as it would go but it still only covered about half of his diaper at any given moment. Jess sat down next to him and put her arm around his shoulder.

"Where's your bathroom again?" asked Caitlin.

"Its just right through the bedroom door there on the right." said Jess.

"Okay, thanks." said Caitlin standing and walking out of the room.

"How you feeling, sweetie?" asked Jess.

"I'm okay I guess." said Sam.

"Yeah... I hope you know I'm not mad at you for having an accident today."

"You're... not?" he asked.

"No, sweetie. I know if you'd been in your regular underwear you probably could have gone to one of the bathrooms on the second floor instead."

"Then why didn't you just let me use one of the regular bathrooms?" asked Sam, sounding a little irritated.

"Because you've been having a lot of accidents, sweetie. And I know you've been sick but I wanted to keep you in diapers today just in case. Like I said, if you make it to the bathroom once but go unprotected for the rest of the day and have an accident later, it really doesn't matter much. I think if there's one thing we can learn from today though its that even though you probably could have made it to a regular bathroom, you still can't hold it for very long. Thats why I think you need to wear protection from now on if we're going to be in a place where bathrooms will be hard to find. But for now, I think that tomorrow... when you go to work, I'm going to allow you to wear your regular, grown up underwear again."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but don't make me regret it. If you have an accident in your pants at work, I won't be there to clean you up, okay?"

"Yeah, sure." said Sam.

"And there's something else I wanted to talk to you about." began Jess.

"Okay... what?"

"Well I spoke with my work and... for a while I thought I was going to be able to get out of going to this seminar at the hospital two towns over but now, after talking to my boss today, I don't think its gonna happen. Now, I'll only be gone one night and I'll be back the next day but... Shelby said she's busy so Caitlin is going to be watching you and getting you ready for bed." said Jess.

"But...but... she's... she's in high school, Jess. I'm like a full 5 years older than her!" whined Sam.

"I know, and I told her that you're my husband so she has to be respectful of you but... she is going to be in charge tomorrow night when it comes to your diapers, Sam."

"You gotta be kidding me. She's a kid... this is so unfair."

"Sam, the decision is made. If you ask me, you're acting like more of a kid than she is... pouting and throwing temper tantrums like this. Its really getting old." said Jess.

Just then, Caitlin emerged from the bathroom and sat down on the couch next to Jess.

"And I want you to stay hydrated tonight, Sam. You're still getting over being sick." said Jess getting up off the couch and walking into the kitchen.

Sam glanced back to see Jess filling up his water bottle in the sink. Feeling ready to get out of his damp diaper, Sam let lose flooding it with warm urine knowing full well he'd be able to get changed sooner. He wanted to at least go to bed in a dry diaper rather than a damp one. It was then that he noticed Caitlin staring straight at him. With Jess gone, Caitlin had a clear light of sight to him across the couch.

"What?" he said, trying to play dumb again.

"You feelin okay?" asked Caitlin.

"Yeah... fine... why?" he said.

Jess returned, sat down, and handed Sam his water bottle.

"There you go, honey. Caitlin do you want anything to drink?" she said handing the bottle to Sam.

Just as Sam took a swig of water, Caitlin interjected.

"No thanks, Jess. I'm fine. But I think while you were up, I might have just witnessed Sam's famous potty face." said Caitlin.

"Oh yeah? Maybe its time for another check. Stand up, sweetie." said Jess.

With a sigh, Sam stood up and shot Caitlin a dirty look just as Jess slid her fingers into the leg band of his diaper.

"Oh yeah, he's soaked alright. Good catch, Caitlin. Isn't she sharp, honey? She caught that before I did." said Jess.

"I've seen that face on the toddlers I babysit for all the time. You just don't see it from adults all that much." said Caitlin with a small grin.

"Okay, Caitlin, its getting late so I think you should probably come into the bedroom with us and you can get some practice for tomorrow. Although hopefully you won't have actually have to change any wet diapers tomorrow." said Jess, leading Sam into the bedroom by the hand.

Sam, now resigned to his fate, sat down on the edge of the bed while Jess gathered his supplies from the dresser. She handed a new disposable diaper to Caitlin.

"Could you get that unfolded and ready to go?"

"Sure" she chirped, taking the diaper from her.

Jess opened up Sam's diaper and the cool air rushed onto his genitals.

"Legs." said Jess.

Sam grabbed his legs and Jess slid the wet diaper out from under him. Jess then opened the diaper genie and set it inside with a loud 'thud'.

"Now you probably won't have to change any wet diapers like this one but, if you do, just wipe him nice and thoroughly like this." said Jess as she ran the cold baby wipes over his genitals and bare butt.

"Easy enough." said Caitlin cheerfully.

"Okay, then before you tape up anything, you're gonna slide it under his butt and sprinkle a little powder on him. But first we're gonna do the rash cream. This is where I'm gonna let you take over." said Jess handing the tube of rash cream to Caitlin who was still holding Sam's fresh, new diaper in her hands.

"To be honest, I'm not sure if he'll need any diaper rash cream tomorrow because his butt doesn't look that red but... you never know. Its still good practice. Just squirt a little into your hand and rub it in. There you go." said Jess as Caitlin squirted some of the cream into the palm of her hand.

As she began rubbing it in, Sam couldn't help but think about how different Caitlin's hands felt. For one thing, he could tell they were smaller than Jess', which meant it took her more time to rub everything in. Finally she sprinkled a little baby powder onto his butt and rubbed it in also.

"Okay Sam, you can put your butt down... Now Caitlin, remember what I said about the tapes. This is the hardest part of any diapering. Do the bottom ones first, then the top ones. It needs to be snug, but not too snug. Okay?"

"Okay, Jess." said Caitlin confidently.

Caitlin slowly pulled the padding up around Sam's genitals before smoothing the tapes into place one by one.

"Like that?" she asked.

"I don't know. Lets see how you did. Stand up, Sam." said Jess.

Sam slowly sat up and got up off the bed. Jess patted his diapered butt.

"Okay, looks like you left plenty of room in the seat. Thats good. Looks like the tapes are all in the right place. Thats good. Not too snug." said Jess as she pulled back the waistband of the diaper.

"Hows it feel, Sam?" asked Jess.

"Um... I don't know... fine I guess." said Sam.

"Well it looks like you just taped up your first big boy diaper. Congratulations!" said Jess as she put her hand up and high fived Caitlin.

"It was actually... really easy." smiled Caitlin in self satisfaction.

"Are you sure our little experience at the museum this afternoon didn't scare you out of hanging out with Sam tomorrow night?" said Jess.

"Not at all." smiled Caitlin.

"Great. Well, its getting late. Sam, you're going to be going to bed early because you've got work tomorrow. And before you even say anything, your early bedtime is since you're going back to your regular underwear tomorrow and you've been sick, you're gonna need to be well rested."

"But Jess-" began Sam.

"But, nothing, Sam. Caitlin, could we have a minute alone?" asked Jess.

"Sure, I'll be in the living room. Goodnight, Sam." said Caitlin as she left.

"So the high school girl staying with us gets to stay up late while I have to go to bed at 9:00?!!" said Sam.

"Sam, I really don't like your tone right now. Caitlin is staying up with me because, first of all, she hasn't been sick for the past few days. And second of all, she definitely hasn't pooped her pants anytime in the past few days. In fact, I knew her as a baby and I can tell you she hasn't done that since she was a 2 year old. You, on the other hand, haven't pooped your pants since 2 O'clock. Thats why she's staying up with me. Now get under the covers."

Sam slowly pulled the covers over himself and climbed into bed.

"Look, Sam, I love you. You know I love you. But we made a deal that you were giving up control of your diapers. That means you can't argue with me about stuff like this. I wouldn't be putting Caitlin in charge if I didn't trust her to take care of you. I told you, she's really mature for her age. So I want you to treat her with respect. I know you guys can get along for one night, right?"

"I guess." said Sam.

"Good. And one more thing, I know I told you that I didn't mind you tinkling in your diapers from time to time and I don't. As long as I'm here to change you, thats okay. But tomorrow when Caitlin's here, I want you to use the potty for as long as you're awake. I know when its right there, you can make it if you try. Because Caitlin is new to all of this and I want both her and you to have a relaxing evening. And I don't want her changing any of you wet diapers if it can be avoided. So use the potty, okay?"

"Yeah, fine by me." said Sam.

"Okay. Now I'll try to give you a call tomorrow night but I'm gonna be super busy so I don't wanna hear that you gave Caitlin any trouble, okay?"

"Yeah. Okay."

"Okay, well I love you very much sweetie, be on your best behavior and do what Caitlin says, okay." said Jess kissing Sam on the forehead and tussling his hair a little.

"Okay... love you too." said Sam.

Jess turned off the lights and shut the door. Sam rolled over and tried to fall asleep in his fresh, clean diaper... the diaper that Caitlin had taped on him. If nothing else, he had to admit, Jess had taught her well. The fit was a little more snug than usual but, other than that, pretty comfortable.

• Like 2

And so now, not only has a high school girl changed his diaper, he's learning that his bedtime is going to be set by Jess - as if it has something to do with the diapers.

I sense yet more accidents.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Hoping to see him, get breastfed or fed a bottle, and a spanking. Oh yeah it would be cool, if Jess made him start calling her mommy

Hey guys, I appreciate all the kind comments. I have to say once again that, despite some of the themes in the story, I'm not a huge AB. Furthermore, I try to make each one of my stories as realistic and plausible as possible. At the very least, I try to keep things within the realm of believability. And I just cannot conceive of a circumstance where a wife would force her husband to sleep in a crib and feed him babyfood. So I'm sorry to say, you won't see Sam crawling around on the floor, saying "goo goo, ga-ga", or getting any harsh spankings. Sorry to disappoint but thats just not how I write my stories (past, present, or future)

You should all expect more diapers, more changes, and dominant/assertive female characters- not baby clothes, cribs, or baby food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It felt wonderful to finally spend a day in regular underwear. Sam relished the feeling of his thin, tight boxer briefs under his clothes. His day at work was pretty mundane and boring as usual with the exception of a tense, brisk walk to the bathroom. A call in his cubicle had taken a lot longer than he'd expected and, fearful of offending his superiors, he'd stayed on the line despite the fact that the urge to pee was mounting.

When the call finally ended, Sam almost took off toward the bathroom in a full on sprint before opting for a brisk, fast paced walk that would draw less attention to him. If he ever did have an accident at work, he wouldn't want it to happen immediately following a desperate, embarrassing sprint across the office. Walking quickly, he knew he probably just looked busy. After fumbling for what felt like forever with his belt buckle, Sam finally managed to open his pants at the nearest urinal. Sweet relief. While Sam had briefly considered that his phone call would have been far less tense and much more relaxed had he been wearing some kind of 'protection', he quickly dismissed the thought from his mind telling himself that he didn't need it. He'd certainly had a bit of anxiety during his brisk walk to the bathroom but, after successfully making it to a toilet, he quickly dismissed it. He spent most of the afternoon trying to reassure himself that it wasn't as close as he had feared and, if necessary, he probably could have held it for at least a few more minutes. If anything, Jess forcing him to wear diapers all weekend might have weakened his control. Peeing in a diaper after a long day without having to get off the couch was a nice luxury. But even though Jess had given him permission, he realized it was probably a luxury he couldn't afford. There was no way he could sacrifice the daytime control that he had for convenience... or even the arousing, warm feeling that he got from wetting his diaper.

All in all, the day at work had been a good one despite the fact that, all day long, he'd been dreading his return home. He knew Caitlin would be waiting there for him. He hadn't felt this apprehensive about returning home since Jess put him back in diapers. He tried to tell himself that it wouldn't be different from any other night... but he knew that wasn't true. Instead of meeting his wife at the door, the women he loved not to mention a trained medical professional, he would be encountering a high school girl. Under any other circumstance, a high school girl would be the least intimidating person in the world. But tonight, things would be different. Caitlin wasn't just any high school girl- she was a girl that Jess had put in charge for the night- a girl several years younger telling HIM what to do. Sam considered staying at the office for a while longer, but he knew he was just delaying the inevitable. He drove home.

When he walked in the front door, Caitlin was sitting on the couch waiting for him with her feet propped up on the coffee table. Her shiny, smooth legs were displayed proudly by a pair of very short jean shorts.

"Hey." she said, greeting him in a friendly tone of voice.

"Hi." said Sam, walking past her without making eye contact.

Walking past her, he noticed she was texting. He proceeded immediately to the bathroom to relieve his bladder. It felt so good to use his own toilet once again. The scary thing was that he couldn't remember the last time he'd used the bathroom in his own home. Yesterday? The day before yesterday? Untucking his shirt, Sam laid down on the bed and stretched out. It felt good to be back home again. Taking off his shoes and socks, he tried to ignore the folded disposable diaper that Jess had left on the edge of the bed. No doubt, to make Caitlin's job just a little easier... and his fate just a little more sure. He flipped on the TV and spaced out. For a few moments, he almost forgot Caitlin was in the other room. He began to relax. After all, it was only 7:43 and he had plenty of time before he had to face 9:30. Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door as it swung open. Seeing Caitlin standing there, he couldn't help but wonder why the hell she would knock if she wasn't going to even wait for a response.

"Hey, Sam." she said.

"Hey." said Sam, eyes fixed on the TV.

"How was work?" asked Caitlin in that same friendly tone of voice.

"Fine... did Jess go to that seminar or whatever?" he asked.

"Yeah, she called me from the hotel around noon, she said she couldn't talk long but that she'd try to call us tonight." said Caitlin.

"Okay... cool."

"So Sam... could I talk to you for a minute?" began Caitlin as she walked into the bedroom.

"Um... sure, I guess." said Sam as he watched Caitlin sit down on the edge of the bed and casually pick up the folded diaper.

"Well, Jess told me that sometimes getting you ready for bed can be a little bit of a challenge for her. And I just want you to know that she showed me where your supplies are and how to do everything so as long as you cooperate, we should be able to get it done nice and quick just like when Jess does it. Okay?"

"Um... could we talk about this at 9:30?" said Sam, blushing a little.

"Well, thats what I wanted to talk to you about, Sam. I think we're gonna get you ready for bed just a little early tonight."

Sam's eyes immediately widened.

"Now, before you say anything, I just want to let you know that there are a couple of reasons I wanna do this. First of all, Jess told me you've had a lot of accidents this weekend and, after the museum yesterday, I think it'd be the safest thing to do. Jess would never forgive me if she left me in change and the carpet got ruined or something. I'm not saying that you need diapers because you're a baby or anything like that... they're for just in case, okay? Anytime you want to use the potty, I can untape you. And Jess told me that, once you're ready for bed, you can stay up as late as you like with me waiting for her to call. Second of all, my boyfriend is studying abroad in Spain and 9:30 is gonna be the only time he can call me so it'd be better to get you ready sooner rather than later."

"So... this is all just because you wanna call your boyfriend and you can't be bothered with my... helping with my... protection?" said Sam.

"No, I told you thats not the only reason, Sam. You've had a lot of accidents lately and I'd just feel better if you had your diapers on. It doesn't mean that you have to go potty in them. I'll untape you whenever you need it, okay?"

Sam immediately became angry. They'd only been talking for a few minutes and already Caitlin was abusing her authority. The rule was 9:30. It had been that way since Sam started wearing diapers. More than that, Jess had told him he could wear underwear today. There was no way he was going to be bossed around by some high school girl in his own house.

"So... c'mon lets get this over with. Take off your pants, scoot over here." said Caitlin patting the edge of the bed.

"Uh... I don't think so." said Sam, still laying down on the bed with the remote in his hand.

"Excuse me?" said Caitlin.

"I said no, Caitlin. The rule has always been 9:30. This is ridiculous, okay? If you're that desperate to talk to your boyfriend, I can just tape myself up, okay? I don't need help. Just because Jess showed you where my supplies are doesn't give you the right to boss me around, okay? I know you're just trying to be helpful but, seriously, I don't need it."

"Well... after your big accident at the museum yesterday..."

"The only reason I even had an accident at the museum was because Jess wouldn't let me take off my... protection... so we had to go to the third floor bathrooms. Trust me, the bathroom is like 5 feet away from me. Its not like I'm gonna-"

"I think its funny that I actually watched you poop your pants less than 24 hours ago and now you act like its no big deal. Well maybe it isn't a big deal if YOU aren't the one who has to clean it up. I'm sorry, Sam. I've made my decision. You're not gonna change my mind. Now I'm gonna count to three. And if you're not sitting on the edge of the bed here taking off your pants by the time I get to three... then I guess I'll just have to call Jess and tell her you're not cooperating with me." said Caitlin in a sterner tone of voice.

She was now standing up, the folded diaper still in her hand.

"Whatever." said Sam with a sarcastic eye roll.

"I'm serious Sam. You're getting ready for bed now whether you want to or not. Now take off your pants. One... two..."

"You can call her if you want. She'll tell you the rule is 9:30." said Sam, unafraid.

"I'm not bluffing, Sam. I'll call her." said Caitlin.

"Go ahead." said Sam.

"Fine... you're sure you want me to call her?"

"Yep."

"Last chance." said Caitlin.

"Whatever." said Sam.

Sam just spaced out and continued watching TV. For a moment, Sam feared he might get in trouble but he tried to convince himself that HE was in the right. In fact, part of him wanted to see the look on Caitlin's face when Jess took his side. He got out of the bed and walked out into the kitchen. Sure enough, Caitlin was standing there with her cell phone at her ear.

"Yeah... well I told him that but he... yeah... okay, sure." said Caitlin, now looking right at Sam and smirking a little.

"Someone wants to talk to you." said Caitlin handing him the phone.

Sam took the cell phone from her and pressed it up against his ear.

"Hello?" said Sam.

"Sam, I really don't have time for this right now. I'm really busy tonight. Now, you told you'd be able to get along with Caitlin but you've barely been home for a half an hour and already she's calling me and telling me you're not being respectful of her." said Jess.

"I'm being respectful! She just... she said I have to get ready for bed right now even though I'm sitting 5 feet away from the bathroom. I told her the rule is 9:30 but she wouldn't listen!" whined Sam.

"Samuel, what part of 'Caitlin is in charge tonight' did you not understand?" said Jess, sounding irritated.

"Well, yeah, but she can't just force me to wear my... to get ready for bed... whenever she feels like it!"

"Yes, she can. Sam, I told you she would be in change when it came to your diapers. You need to listen better. You need to do what she says. If she's uncomfortable with you going without protection, then thats her decision to make. You don't get a say in it."

"But Jess-"

"But nothing, Sam. The only butt I want to hear about is yours... getting diapered by Caitlin. Now I'm really busy Sam but in 5 minutes I want to be getting a text from Caitlin saying you're ready for bed and you're cooperating or there's going to be some serious consequences when I get home. So, for the rest of the night, I want you to be as nice as possible to Caitlin and do what she says. And remember, you need to be using the potty every time you feel like you have to go, okay? Sam... do you understand me?"

"Okay..." said Sam, knowing he couldn't argue his case any further.

"Okay... now I'll try to call you when I get back to the hotel if its not too late. But I don't wanna get anymore calls from Caitlin tonight. You do what she says. Period. Okay?"

"Yeah."

With that Jess hung up the phone. Sam just stood there with the phone against his ear, still in disbelief about what had just happened. Caitlin still had a smirk on her face as Sam slowly handed her cell phone back to her.

"Pants." she said holding out her hand.

"Look, Caitlin, I really didn't mean to be-"

"You know whats a fun game? The quiet game. How about we play that for the next 5 minutes?" said Caitlin.

"I just wanted to-"

"Sam, zip it, okay? If you want to impress me, you'll be quiet and do what I say. You can talk again when you're diapered and ready for bed. Now if you don't take off your pants, I'm gonna have to call Jess back."

Taking the strong hint, Sam unbuttoned his pants and stepped out of them.

"Underwear too." said Caitlin.

Sam quickly stepped out of his white boxer briefs and handed them to Caitlin. She held them by the waistband and stared at them for a moment with a look of utter disgust on her face.

"Did you have an accident today at work?" she said, still staring at them.

Afraid to speak, Sam shook his head.

"Well, there are some nasty yellow stains on these... not too mention some brown skid marks. Okay, I can't look at these. I'll just show them to Jess when she gets back. I'm gonna throw these in the laundry. Why don't you run and go potty one last time and I'll meet you in the bedroom."

Sam walked into the bathroom and peed one final time before opening the dresser and finding the baggiest t shirt he could and putting it on. He sat on the edge of the bed, totally naked except for the shirt. Caitlin them emerged with his disposable diaper in her hand. She began unfolding it right in front of Sam.

"Grab your legs." she said.

Sam did as he was told. Sam flinched a little feeling the ice cold diaper rash cream as Caitlin rubbed it in. He rolled his eyes a little knowing that he didn't need it. He didn't even have a rash. Caitlin then sprinkled baby powder onto his butt before rubbing it in.

"Okay, down." she said.

Sam slowly lowered his butt onto the padding underneath him. Caitlin then pulled the diaper closed and proceeded to tape it up. Sam breathed a sigh of relief knowing the ordeal was finally over.

"Okay, now you'll be protected for the rest of the night just in case. But if you need to go potty, I want you to let me know as soon as you feel it and we'll untape you. Remember they are just for in case, right? Because you're a big boy. Right? You can talk again now, Sam."

Sam couldn't bare to dignify that with a response. He remained silent.

"So... speaking of which, I'm gonna be using the toilet so if you could just go out into the living room and give me a little privacy then you can-" Caitlin fell silent as she opened the bathroom door.

She just stared at the toilet.

"Sam, could you please come here?" she said.

Sam cautiously and slowly walked over to the doorway to the bathroom where Caitlin was standing.

"Can you tell me whats wrong here?" she asked.

Sam had no idea what to say. For a moment, he wondered if Caitlin might be making some kind of toilet joke designed to humiliate him even further. He didn't know what to say.

"I um... not sure." said Sam dumbfounded.

"Do you seriously not know what you did wrong?" said Caitlin, sounding a little irritated.

"Um..." said Sam hesitating.

"Unbelievable. Sam, this is disgusting. You went pee all over the toilet seat. I'm sure this isn't okay with Jess. In fact, I think she'd be really disappointed in you if she knew that female guests were staying in your home and they had to use THIS bathroom. I think the least you can do is to clean it up. And I think you owe me an apology too." said Caitlin.

Sam said nothing. Caitlin stood there, staring at him, hands on her hips, tapping her foot.

"Well?" she said.

"I'm s-s-sorry." said Sam slowly walking into the bathroom.

He tore off a small piece of toilet paper and began wiping off the seat. With his other hand, he tried to pull his t shirt down to cover up his diaper but it was no use. He was certain that, when he was bending over at least, Caitlin had a clear view of his diapered butt.

"It would be nice if you flushed too... I know its asking a lot for a boy still in diapers to have good bathroom hygiene but I really think you can do it." said Caitlin.

Sam did as he was told and flushed the toilet. As he slowly walked past Caitlin, he felt a nice firm pat on his diapered butt.

"Now try to keep that dry tonight. Now I really don't want to do this Sam, but if you go potty in here again tonight and make another big mess like this, I'm just gonna have to lead you by the hand like a toddler, take off your diaper, and sit you down like I would a two year old to make sure you keep the seat nice and dry. So think about that next time you're in here." said Caitlin.

Sam walked out into the living room as Caitlin shut the bathroom door behind her. He plopped down on the couch and started flipping through the channels. Before long, Caitlin emerged from the bedroom and sat down on the couch next to Sam. Before he even realized it, Caitlin had picked up the remote and changed the channel.

"Hey I was watching that." said Sam.

"Um... no, I was watching this. You were hiding in your room before you threw your little temper tantrum. You're welcome to go back and watch TV in there." said Caitlin.

"Fine." said Sam, standing up.

"Ah, ah. Not so fast. Come here. We gotta check your diaper." said Caitlin.

"You can't be serious. You just put it on like 10 seconds ago!" said Sam.

"I am serious. Now come here.... One... Two..."

"Okay, okay." said Sam walking over to her.

"Take my word for it, Sam. I've babysat for a lot of little boys before and I'm telling you that its not at all uncommon for them to wet their diapers at the most inopportune times... like during a diaper change and even right after one... now I would hope that since you're a big boy, you'd know better but I can't be too careful." said Caitlin sliding two fingers into the midsection of Sam's diaper.

"All dry. Excellent. Now turn around." she said.

Sam sighed but did as he was told, turning around as he felt Caitlin lift up his t shirt. She then ran her open palm along his diapered bottom before giving him another firm pat.

"Okay, you can go." she said.

Sam walked out of the room, happy to escape from Caitlin and have some time to himself. He sat on top of the covers in his t shirt and diaper zoning out and watching TV. For a moment, he contemplated going to sleep. But that would mean Caitlin would win too easily. He could just imagine how she'd tell the story to Jess... about how he threw a 'temper tantrum' and how he finally got diapered before falling asleep early like a little baby. It was too much. He had to stay up. As the urge to pee began to grow, Sam tried to ignore it. He would use the toilet but not a moment before he had to. He was dreading whatever condescending remark Caitlin would make to mark the occasion. Finally, as 9:30 rolled around, Sam decided he had to face the music sooner or later.

As luck would have it, Caitlin had her phone pressed against her ear and was giggling. Sam remembered that she must have been talking to her boyfriend. He walked up to her and stood right in front of her. Just as he was contemplating how to get her attention, she made eye contact.

"Hey could you hold on for a sec... thanks." she said putting her phone down.

"I uh... have to go... to the bathroom." said Sam.

"Okay, sweetie, first things first. Lets check your diaper." said Caitlin pressing the phone back up against her ear.

Sam stood there in submission while Caitlin slid her two fingers into the leg band of his diaper.

"Yeah... I know exactly what you're saying... no I'm still babysitting... just doing a quick diaper check.... yeah." said Caitlin motioning for Sam to turn around.

Sighing and rolling his eyes, Sam did as he was told, once again feeling Caitlin's hand along his padded rear end followed by another firm pat. Sam couldn't believe it. That was like the third time that night.

"Oh I can't believe you actually went there... yeah, seriously... hold on a sec." said Caitlin putting her phone down again.

"Okay, go into the bedroom and sit down on the side of the bed. I'll come help you in a second." said Caitlin.

"Can't I just-"

"Sam, I said go and sit down on the bed and wait for me. I'll be right there. Don't move. Don't play with your diaper. I'll be right in, okay?"

"Okay." he said, slowly walking toward the bedroom.

As Sam plopped down on the bed, he flinched a little feeling a drop or two of pee escape into his diaper. He automatically thrust his hands between his legs as the moisture was immediately absorbed into his thick diaper. For a moment, he sat on the bed totally still, mentally scolding himself at first but then, reassuring himself that he'd barely even wet at all. For a moment, he even tried to convince himself that no pee had even escaped... that it was all just his active imagination. He took a deep breathe and tried to slid two fingers into the middle part of his diaper where Caitlin checked him earlier. No moisture. He breathed a sigh of relief. Grabbing his crotch, he smiled a little realizing the inside of his diaper felt totally dry. He could even still feel the talc particles on his balls.

He tried to remain still, calm, and most importantly in control but it felt like Caitlin was taking forever. He feared that, if he got up to go get her attention, he might have some real difficultly holding it. He tried to tell himself it was best to remain still and stay calm. But as the minutes waned, he knew he had little choice but to go get Caitlin's attention. Slowly, he stood up feeling the urge increase. He kept both hands pressed against the front of his diaper as he slowly walked into the living room. Sure enough, Caitlin was still on the phone talking. Afraid of interrupting her, it was all he could do to stand in front of her squirming with both his hands pressed up against his crotch. He knew how pathetic he must have looked.

"Okay... Trevor... I'm gonna have to call you back... yeah, there's a diapered boy in front of me doing the potty dance... yeah... I'm gonna take him to go tinkle and I'll call you back... okay... bye. Okay, sweetie, come on."

Sam slowly followed Caitlin into the bedroom. Still squirming a little, he stood by the bed trying to figure out how to sit down without wetting himself.

"What are you waiting for? C'mon sit down, sweetie." said Caitlin patting the edge of the bed.

Slowly, Sam sat down on the edge of the bed. Then, without warning, he felt Caitlin's hands on his shoulders. As she gave him a firm push back, the jolt was too much for Sam. As he felt the front of his diaper warming, he immediately sat up and thrust his hands between his legs.

"Sam, you're gonna have to-" Caitlin fell silent.

Try as he might, Sam couldn't hold it. He just sat on the bed with his eyes closed, both hands on his diapered crotch as he squirmed helplessly feeling the warm swelling of his diaper. The warmth cascaded over his balls before quickly being absorbed into the diaper. He briefly looked up at Caitlin. She just stood there, trying not to make eye contact with Sam. Finally, he felt the last dribble of warm pee trickle into his swollen diaper.

"Okay... so... are you finished yet?" said Caitlin.

"Uh... yeah." said Sam shyly.

"Are you sure? Because it looks like you're still making your potty face." said Caitlin.

"Yeah... I'm uh... I'm sure." said Sam.

"Okay. Then lay back." she said pushing back on his shoulders again.

Sam laid back on the bed and watched as Caitlin walked over to the dresser and got out his supplies along with a new disposable diaper. She carried them over to the edge of the bed and sat them down on the floor before unfolding a new diaper and setting it on the bed.

"You know what? On second thought, stand up." said Caitlin.

Slowly, Sam sat up and got up off the bed. The heavy, warm droop between his legs must have been obvious. Caitlin ran her hand along the outside Sam's diapered crotch.

"Wow, you are soaked. Good thing these things are so absorbent. This bed's been dry all night, wouldn't want to ruin it now." said Caitlin laying down a towel on the bed.

Sam sat back down with a squish and laid back. Caitlin then ripped the tapes and opened the diaper. Sam took a deep breath as the cool air flooded onto his damp genitals.

"Grab your legs for me." she said.

Caitlin slipped the diaper out from under him and set it in the diaper genie with a loud 'thud'. Sam flinched again as he felt the cold baby wipes on his butt. She then applied some even colder diaper rash cream to his butt, yet again before sprinkling on the baby powder.

"Down." she said.

Caitlin then wiped off his balls and penis with the baby wipes. Sam closed his eyes as he felt himself getting aroused.

"Looks like you're little friend here is enjoying himself. Don't get any ideas." she said pulling the diaper into place and taping it up.

Sam breathed sigh of relief and sat up grabbing his crotch through the thick padding and trying to rearrange himself into a more comfortable position inside his diaper. Caitlin knelt down picking up the wipes, the rash cream, and the bottle of baby powder. As she gathered the supplies, her pink thong peeked out above her jean shorts. Sam stared at her butt. She was, after all, a very attractive girl. Just then, she turned around and he caught her staring straight into his eyes.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

Sam knew he'd been caught. To make matters worse, his hand was on his diapered crotch.

"Uh... nothing." he said.

Caitlin stood up and pulled up her jean shorts with her one available hand. She then walked over to the dresser and put Sam's supplies away before walking back over to him. He was still sitting on the bed... nervous as ever.

"I saw you staring at my ass, Sam." said Caitlin leaning over and whispering in his ear.

"Now I'm gonna let it go this time but, if I catch you doing it again, you can bet Jess is going to be hearing about it. Because... I don't know how she is gonna feel about you soaking your diaper when you were only a few feet away from the potty but you better believe that staring at my ass with a pervish glare while touching your diaper is not going to make the case that you're a mature adult. So keep your eyes to yourself. Got it?"

Sam nodded.

"Okay... stand up." said Caitlin.

Sam stood up and Caitlin checked his diaper again before running her hands over his diapered butt... then giving him one more firm swat on the behind.

"Okay diaper boy, I think its time for bed." she said pulling back the covers.

Eager for the evening to end, Sam climbed into bed without any protest.

"Now I don't want you leaking at all. So I'll be out here on the couch. And if you wake up and you're wet, you can come wake me up and we'll change you into a new diapee, okay?" said Caitlin with a small smirk.

She then switched out the lights and left the room.

• Like 2

I know you don't want to turn it into an AB story. But Sam has to regress a bit the way he's been treated. No matter what you do I'm sure it will continue to be a brilliant story, thanks for sharing.

Paddy