LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fit Problems. Help

Guitarzan

I've been working out quite a bit and dieting and have lost a bunch of weight. I'm feeling great. The downfall is I'm between diaper sizes with just about every brand. The mediums are just a tad too small, but the larges swallow me up. I'm about at the point of having to order again, so I'm looking for some ideas. Who's got the largest medium size that has good absorbency? Or the smallest large size.

I've tried pull ups in the past and they don't absorb fast enough.

Thanks.

Yes, the medium 24/7 are the way to go for those of us at that in between size. Just for comparison, I'm 6'3", 220, 38 pants size and they certainly fit the best of every diaper I have tried, except maybe for depends. They do actually have the sizing and fit the best of any diaper, but as the absorbency is fail they are utter crap.

Also try Molicare Super Plus Large. They might seem big, but once I got the taping right for me they don't leak. Once of the biggest problems on the larger diapers I have had is no matter how they are taped the back of the legs is loose and causes leaks. The Molicare I can actually tape so that the back legs are nice and snug. I can do a huge flood in them without any leaking. Of course like any other diaper, your going to leak if you over saturate them, but due to all the wood pulp in the Molicare they soak up the liquid the quickest of any diaper I know of on the market.

You need to experiment, try buying sample packs from different diaper manufacturers, but don't get too happy because if you are planning on loosing more you will need to keep experimenting.

I'm further along in my weight loss, and I'm between a med and a small, but I would rather wear over sized more than undersized just for the comfort.

Good Luck with your weight, I know how hard it is I'm a veteran in the loosing weight war, but I was very successful and love my weight now.

lol, my doctor said my healthy weight is 204, so i'm like 10 pounds from that, doubt that is going to make me fit into most mediums.

x2

im ~210, healthy as a horse...

Some of us have a bit of a build, we get out and work once in a while, in doing so you usually dont end up looking like a sack of bones LOL

Yes, the medium 24/7 are the way to go for those of us at that in between size. Just for comparison, I'm 6'3", 220, 38 pants size and they certainly fit the best of every diaper I have tried, except maybe for depends. They do actually have the sizing and fit the best of any diaper, but as the absorbency is fail they are utter crap.

Really??????? in my experience depends "Large" feel like a small in any other brand...... however i do like the three tape style.

i think the Three tape system can provides a better fit like Attends 10 with waist band and Depend than most other diapers to bad non of the better absorbing diapers use it...