LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, New And Curious

Overload

Hi.

Im a 22year old female. Started with ageplay about 2years ago, and i just love beeing a little girl.

Im not very girlish maby to my intrests, I love cars and painting. And im a skilled mechanic for living.

For the moment I live in a midsize town in the cold country (in the winter) Sweden. Im very new to the diaper part, im more a adult baby. But I hope I find this site interesting and amusing, and that i can find a lot of people to talk with.

Thanks all, have a wonderful day/evening!

//Clara

Hi Clara,

Welcome to DD. I'm sure you will find many things to your interest here. Being more of an Adult Baby (no ageplay) is not uncommon. Just another area in which we are all involved under the same basic topic. Hope you move around the site and ask questions. It will be a good way to understand more of what you are discovering.

Happy Holidays.

Alli

Hi hi Svenska Flicka! That's about all the Swedish I know and I probably got some of it wrong. Oh well! You found a good place to learn more and there are lots of people in your age range here. I have my own little girl (LG) to take care of and just wanted to let you know that there are guys like me who are diaper lovers (DL) who can also be a Daddy for an LG.

Good luck with those sportbiltz and getting through your long winter. Baby Maggie and I are enjoying Florida and when it gets a little cool here, I miss living in Hawai'i!

Aloha!

Honu

Greets and welcome from (somewhat) sunny Southern California! :D This is about the BEST site around for meeting like minded peoples and getting answers and finding friends, no matter where you are from. I like cars and they are fun to play with and I used to paint and do art work (drawing etc)...or are you talking about painting as in House painting?? not they art kind?? :blush:

Hope you find a lot of what you are looking for here :)

Thanks all, don't think theres much chanse to meet Kurt Wallander thou. But I will keep that in mind.

As beeing a member for over a week now, its sad to say I met some jerks, but mostly I like this site so im going to be here for a long time. :)

Have a wonderful day/evening everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am toddler Wally from boring utah I am an adult baby toddler after work n totally all weekends! I love being a thick pampered CUSHIES,bambinos wearer n a toddler shorttall outfit w/ snaps!my pacificer, bottle!n out I go, hoping to find a mommy to make me her toddler! I will relocate! For a single female,male who wants a toddler in pampers roommate! I love it..this marine now a punk in pampers! Help me find a mommy pleeese!

Thanks all, don't think theres much chanse to meet Kurt Wallander thou. But I will keep that in mind.

As beeing a member for over a week now, its sad to say I met some jerks, but mostly I like this site so im going to be here for a long time. :)

Have a wonderful day/evening everyone!

I'm glad you like it here :) sorry about the "jerks," they seem to be in most every community, so please don't think that they represent the over all population of our community, theydon't. Most people here and in other groups are decent and fun people, and many just want to help or chat.

Again welcome and I hope this place helps you find what you maybe looking for! :)