LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nice Guys Don'T Always Finish Last

Part Eleven

John made his way back to the kitchen and began to clear the table and wash the dishes from his very interesting breakfast with Kate. He had never felt such mixed feelings before. On one hand, it really shows that she is more than comfortable with me wearing diapers, John thought,but on the other hand, I don't know if I'm ready to share this part of my life with someone else. Sure it was nice to have someone who knew that he wore diapers, someone whom he could trust with his secret, someone who accepted his secret and even, seemingly, encouraged it.

John could think about little else on his way to work and even once he got to work he was distracted to the point that Angie noticed as soon as he walked in the door.

"What's up boss? You okay?" Angie greeted him as he walked toward his office.

John barely heard her and he kept walking.

"JOHN! What's going on with you today? Did you have another unsuccessful matchup from eHarmony?" Angie pressed John for answers.

"Oh, I'm sorry Angie. No, it's not that at all. Quite the opposite, actually", John finally answered, though barely looking up at his assistant.

"What?! You met someone and it wasn't a complete disaster for once? Why didn't you tell me before?" Angie bombarded John with more questions, which immediately reminded John why he hadn't mentioned anything to her about Kate.

"Ohh, I just didn't think you'd be that interested, really. Besides, you know how I get when I get busy, not to mention being sick for a few days. There just hasn't been much time. Don't take it personally, I haven't told anyone about her yet. Not even my mom", John tried to reassure Angie by adding that last part.

"Well, if things are going well, why do you seem so.....I don't know....dejected?" Angie asked John looking at him with a sincere look of concern. John and Angie had met John's last semester at school and they had stayed in touch even after Jill had dumped him and he had moved closer to the city. John had kept Angie informed about Rock's Not Dead and told her that if she ever needed a job and was willing to relocate that he'd find something for her to do with the magazine. John always believed that at one point Angie had been interested in him, but he never saw her as anything but a little sister and she saw him as a big brother.

"I don't know, Angie, it's kinda complicated....", John trailed off, not even sure how he could ask for the advice about Kate that he really wanted to and felt he needed.

"I mean, what's complicated if you guys like each other? Sounds to me like you might be over-thinking things. I mean, that's what happened with all the other girls you've gone out with. But, John, I can't help but sense that you really like this girl, and if that's the case, then just relax and let things happen. But if this 'complication' is serious enough, then just talk to her. If she really likes you, it shouldn't be a big deal. Let me know if you want to give me anymore details that could actually help me give you more guided advice", Angie looked at John as though she had done the best she could with the information given.

"Thanks Angie. You're the best assistant anyone could ask for", John said trying to avoid prolonging the discussion.

Wandering into his office, John reached his desk and sat down in his comfy office chair. He turned on his computer and began mindlessly checking his email. Suddenly he heard his phone beep and knew it was a text message. Checking his phone he saw that it was from Kate, "Hey John. Look, I'm sorry if upset you this morning, I just really want you to be comfortable around me, even in diapers." John read over it a few times before even deciding how to respond. "I think it's great that you're cool with the whole diaper thing, but I just don't know if I'm ready to share that with you yet. Can we talk more tonight?" John checked his wording before he finally sent the text to Kate. A few minutes later Kate answered, "Yeah, that's fine. I'll call you when I get out of work, ok?"

• Like 2

Awesome Continuation. It Sounds like John is Really Concerned about what Kate Thinks & Feels which is Good, I also liked His Assistant's Comment About another unsuccessful matchup from eHarmony that was Funny! Please keep going when you can.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Both chapters were great. :) I think she really wanted to know the truth about your diaper wearing. Telling her the truth is important to her. Its best she knows from the start ALL that you feel about wearing them. This way there are no secrets later. :blush:

Both chapters were great. :) I think she really wanted to know the truth about your diaper wearing. Telling her the truth is important to her. Its best she knows from the start ALL that you feel about wearing them. This way there are no secrets later. :blush:

Again, I'd just like to reiterate that this story is complete fiction. Thank you for your support, though.

Again, I'd just like to reiterate that this story is complete fiction. Thank you for your support, though.

You're writing Mark0307 makes it read like its real. That's what a good writer does. When I post on a story I post of what you wrote not weather it is real or fiction. It's how you make your readers feel about your story. I hope you continue it soon. Would really like to find out how far she is willing to carry this and how the relationship continues. As someone else posted will it come to bottles, feeding, baths or maybe a little suckling before they make love. I love it real or fiction. :thumbsup:

Eagle/Baby Jay NY

Just a quick update regarding where my story is heading. Haven't had much time lately to work on it, but I can say this: my story will not feature any overtly sexual scenes, this story is more about the relationship between John and Kate rather than what they do (or rather, don't do) with one another. For those of us who are writers, even though we may not always write 100% from experiences we have actually gone through (not one single person in my life knows that I have an interest in diapers), but we do write from our world views, beliefs and so on. Having said that, I feel that I should have made a statement when I first posted "Part One" of my story, so as not to lead anyone into thinking this story was going to go in a certain way (that many of these stories tend to go in). I like to think outside of the box in terms of the way I write and what I write about.

Again, I thank you all for your support and hope that haven't come off as a jerk in this statement. There will be more to this story, eventually.

Just a quick update regarding where my story is heading. Haven't had much time lately to work on it, but I can say this: my story will not feature any overtly sexual scenes, this story is more about the relationship between John and Kate rather than what they do (or rather, don't do) with one another. For those of us who are writers, even though we may not always write 100% from experiences we have actually gone through (not one single person in my life knows that I have an interest in diapers), but we do write from our world views, beliefs and so on. Having said that, I feel that I should have made a statement when I first posted "Part One" of my story, so as not to lead anyone into thinking this story was going to go in a certain way (that many of these stories tend to go in). I like to think outside of the box in terms of the way I write and what I write about.

Again, I thank you all for your support and hope that haven't come off as a jerk in this statement. There will be more to this story, eventually.

Some stories are hot for their overt sex. Others are interesting, fascinating, compelling because they deal deeply with relationship without being sexual. You aren't at all sounding like a jerk and you certainly needn't overdo any explanations. The story so far is excellent and will be what it will be. Your writing is good enough to stand on its own and doesn't have to go in any particular way to continue its excellence. Write what you feel is best and what you feel you want to express. Honesty to yourself will ultimately give the best results.

I look forward to more whenever you get a chance to write. Take your time, don't get frustrated or feel pushed. I think I speak for others as well when I say we'll be more satisfied in waiting and receiving the rest of the story than we would be if you get frustrated and don't finish. Thanks for what you've done so far.

• 2 months later...

Some stories are hot for their overt sex. Others are interesting, fascinating, compelling because they deal deeply with relationship without being sexual. You aren't at all sounding like a jerk and you certainly needn't overdo any explanations. The story so far is excellent and will be what it will be. Your writing is good enough to stand on its own and doesn't have to go in any particular way to continue its excellence. Write what you feel is best and what you feel you want to express. Honesty to yourself will ultimately give the best results.

I look forward to more whenever you get a chance to write. Take your time, don't get frustrated or feel pushed. I think I speak for others as well when I say we'll be more satisfied in waiting and receiving the rest of the story than we would be if you get frustrated and don't finish. Thanks for what you've done so far.

I agree with diaperpt. How ever you write this story it will be great. I understand it is not true but I don't care. Your writing keeps me interested and makes me check to see if there is an update. Thank you for writing this story I truly enjoy it.

Baby Jay NY aka eaglejeagle