LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinking Of Telling My Roomate

Ok, I am living in my dorm as of now and at night I wear diapers to bed, when living at home my mom was nosy and I couldn't get away with this, so it has been kind of nice being able to be diapered everynight. We have bunk beds in my room and my roomate is on the top bunk, he always has classes before me so he wakes up really early and will grab the tv remote which is usually on my bed to watch some tv, well I toss and turn all night and it is possible that the blanket could come off a little bit and my diaper could show just a little( I wear boxers over them). My roomate and I have met this semester and are good friends now, though he is 4 years older than me and he is very mature. So telling him I personally believe wouldn't result in anything bad. Check this out, he had went to class and was done before I woke up, and he went back up to his bunk, and we started talking when I woke up and he brought up the subject of wetting your bed as a kid and was talking about that for a few minutes, meanwhile I was answering his questions while in a diaper I had went pee pee in the night before. So it might just have been coinsidence, but I don't know for sure. See as of now I wear diapers for comfort, it is a great stress reliever to me, but I would tell my roomate that I need them cause sometimes I wet myself at night. I honestly feel that at some point he will find out, and just telling him and just outiright telling him, as of now I don't keep my diapers in my room just because I'm afraid someone will find them. Not that my roomate would go through my stuff, but if he did find them, I wouldn't want him to find out this way.

All ethics aside because I know someone is going to say well don't lie to your roomate by saying your a bed wetter, but I'm surly not going to tell my roomate I wear them for pleasure. I just hate having to sneak around when getting my diapers on, my roomate is really understanding and wouldn't judge me, I know that for sure, it's just the telling him part that is terrifying to think about, nobody except you guys know that i wear, and telling someone I know is scary.

What would you do?

If he brought up the subject and the conversation lasted that long, I'd say he's probably got a pretty good idea anyway. If you're going to tell him I'd keep the reason simple like, "I need diapers at night" or something like that. You don't have to lie, just keep the reason vague. Also, even if you trust him, don't think that he's not going to mention it to someone at some point, even if he's not intentionally trying to hurt you. There's always a chance it'll get out and the person who finds out may not be a reserved in telling others. All that said, if you think he already knows something I'd have a short conversation with him about it and let him know you don't want the whole damn campus to know.

Good luck with it and let us know what happens.

I think he knows because he saw you at some point and he was just trying to bring it out of you nicely, I would bring it up to him and tell him you don't need then you just want to wear them, sounds like a nice guy to me.

the very first roomate i had used to suck his thumb every second he is in his room. He asked me not to tell anyone about that and i told him i had a little secret. When i told him of my diaper love, he was shocked, went out for a cigarette, and when he was back he told me that he does not mind me doing whatever i wanted to do, and that there wont be any questions asked. It was nice of him, but i still didn't do it. See IMO, this thing is hard enough for some ABDL's to accept let alone expect someone that isn't one of us to understand. I was 15 back then, had a couple of diapers under the bed to use when he wasn't there, but i never wore them around him.

later on in boarding school i was lucky enough to get a single room during my junior and senior year. Each 2 rooms shared a bathroom, and the person i shared a bathroom with (studies in my city and is one of my closest friends) always made fun of how much the bathroom smelled like baby powder after i was done with it at night, and till this day, he mentions it at dinners or outings with our college friend. I joke and laugh back, no one makes it a bigger deal, but my point is that this might spring up at times you don't want it to. It might embarrass you and make you feel upset. Until then just try to hide it and keep it to yourself. You can share your life with us here at DD openly if you need to. From personal experience, you might wanna keep it to yourself.

Best thing i did, moved out to an apartment to myself after 2 months of college. I understand some people may not be able to afford that but it is the by far the smartest thing ive done. I used to fantasize about my own place filled with diaper articles and everything baby that i wanted, and before i knew it, that is how my apartment right now is like !

best of luck !

i don't see lying to your roomate as a problem... unless you are romantically involved with him/her or they are a good friend.. if they are just a roomate the school assigned you then by all means go for it lie away....

but if he hasn't said anything, then why should you....

I don't think he's an ABDL or even remotely want's to change you, but when (not if) you tell him- don't lie! That's bad advice and will only make things worse. Even if you get away with telling him a little white lie you'll be stuck trying to make it look true. (Need it for Med reasons- got to wear one every night, no exceptions- well that might not be so bad).

Any way; it sounds like he may or may not "know", but at least suspects or is somewhat sure and wants to confirm it. You're probably right that one way or another he will find out for sure. His bringing up the general subject indicates he's at least somewhat open with you wearing diapers and want's to bring the subject out in the open in a controlled manner (not oops, wait are you wearing a...).

I say not only tell him, but be honest and invite him to an open discussion about your liking to wear diapers. Ask him if he has any problems, concerns or questions. Most will end up with a whatever floats you boat attitude, but if he's somewhat interested offer him one of your diapers to "try it before you judge, you don't even need to pee in it". (side note: I found if you're lucky enough get this far it helps not to leave this as an open invitation, but to hand him one). If he's somewhat reluctant tell him it's his now- stash it, use it a month from now, trash it, do what ever with it cus its his now. Leave it open to him after that though, if he never brings it up again then keep your diapers low key, if you're lucky it might come up again.

I wouldn't tell him you like diapers...no way. I think your bedwetting idea is a much better idea, but understand, if you go there, you will have to stick with it from this point on! Road trips, girl friends etc....all diapere at night.

I went through college diapered every night, and there are times where this is a PITA.

Don't tell anyone ever.

-DR

It's not good to be ashamed of who you are. It's not fair to the person to NEVER be able to be open with the people they are close with.

If the person is a true friend, they will accept you and your diaper fetish. It's better to lay it all out on the line than it is to flat out lie. I tell people I like to wear and use diapers. I am not ashamed and don't let the fear keep me back from telling people about myself and what I do.

Great advice here, I am just going to keep doing how I've been doing it and if he already knows, whatever not a big deal but if he doesn't know then that's when I can tell him, and he wasn't peeking under my sheets, I toss and turn when I sleep and i always wake up with my covers on the floor, so it would be kind of obvious to see black sheets, dark underwear and then white plastic slightly protruding past my underwear. Seriously, once again, thank you for all of the advice, it's like having a huge family that I can ask/ tell anything and not get judged

Personally I would lie, unless you are bff's, even if it slips out, there might be a bit of teasing for wetting the bed, but usually by college and certainly since he is a bit older it is less likely he would bring it up to others, even if someone randomly brought up the subject.

Most likely after college you will never see him again, I'm of the mind set, sometimes lying is the best practice. Some may disagree, but not everyone is so tolerant, so you have to pick and choose what you tell certain people.