LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

!

A pet peeve of mine is when someone posts a link and doesn't take the time to post a short description of it :bash:You had the time to make the post- you have the time add a short description!

Just because you want to see it doesn't mean that everyone does. Those with slower internet connections may not have the time to waste downloading vids they know they aren't interested in and you should think of them when posting :angel_not: Be courteous and post a description with your links :thumbsup: I'll look at this one later....maybe....because I don't have any time to waste at the moment for things I may not enjoy :P

Bettypooh

• Like 2

The description is "the cleveland show", nobody is forcing you or anybody else to view it thus wasting your 4mb of bandwidth.

I provided something as is, take it or leave it. Also if i gave a spoiler then what would be the point in watching it..

I thought this was plenty of description, we pretty much know what to expect from this type of show. If you aren't into cartoons you probably would skip it. It is a 30 second clip no ones life is altered if they watch it or not

• Like 1

The description is "the cleveland show", nobody is forcing you or anybody else to view it thus wasting your 4mb of bandwidth.

I provided something as is, take it or leave it. Also if i gave a spoiler then what would be the point in watching it..

"The Cleveland Show" is a name, not a description -same as "The Today Show" or "Sesame Street" :o It gives no clue as to the content which could be anything :angry2: As far as I know since I haven't checked this yet, this clip could be someone cooking pancakes :roflmao: There would be no point in looking at that for me :P And I didn't say "spoiler" which indeed could spoil the surprise, but something like "AB Content" or "Sissy Play" or "Sitcom Clip" wouldn't give anything away while letting the forum users know whether they might find it interesting or not B) By your logic if you told someone your link was to the World Series nobody would watch it because they know what a baseball game is :screwy: That's a foul if not a strike-out :bash:

This lack of courtesy is most unappealing even if it is permissable :glare:May you deal with only people like yourself until you learn :ninja:

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I thought this was plenty of description, we pretty much know what to expect from this type of show. If you aren't into cartoons you probably would skip it. It is a 30 second clip no ones life is altered if they watch it or not

You may know what this show is about, but I and many others don't :rolleyes: Thanks for the description which didn't give anything away but told me that I'm not interested- which was the point of my first reply :angel_not:

It does alter life for those who want to see it because you have to have a megapics account to watch it :huh: Again that info would have been helpful ahead of time but wasn't given in the OP. My wifi connection spent 3 minutes trying to load the site while slowing the other things I was looking into :angry: Permissible doesn't equal courteous which was my point.

I choose not to join websites like this and facebook for the simple reason that if you want someone to see something then you won't restrict all access to it B) If you restrict access to it one has to wonder why- perhaps the site likes to gather info to sell to marketers- or worse? We've all heard about security breaches at places like these and that's why I won't go there- ever :bash:

There is no reason not to open non-pay websites to general viewing like it is done here at DD, while restricting posting and access to more personal stuff to members only ;) That gives people a chance to see whether they think it's worth their time, and if the content is really worthwhile they will likely join in with the fun :girl_happy:

YMMV so do as you please- I shall do the same :D

Bettypooh

From someone who has dial-up, and doesn't wanna spend HOURS downloading a video that I may or may not like: Someone post an effing description to the effing video clip, so's that I may decide if it's something that I should invest time in downloading, or something not worth my time! Not everyone can just click on a video link and download something in a matter of seconds or minutes... It's downright insulting when someone is so short-sighted as to just post a link without including a description of what they're linking to.

Aaaaaarrrrrgh!

Coughcough, better now...

What is this forum about? Baseball? Pancakes? Do you, as a moderator, really expect people to post baseball clips in the 'diaper references' section of the 'diapers in the news' part of a diaper fetish forum? Would be a bit OT.

If she had put the description 'a clip with visible diaper in it' in with it, would it have surprised some people why a clip with that content should turn up here, or would they think 'why is she telling me that a white horse is a white horse?'

You're on a slow connection, sorry for that, it sucks. And you don't want to watch cartoons, fair enough. But I think you are lashing out way too much.

But maybe you should introduce a compartmentalization à la abkingdom.com, where everything is sorted by gender, professionalism and authenticity (and maybe even by smell, I don't quite remember). That would help you to only ever see exactly what you want and never have to waste your time by downloading unpleasing content that might, or not, be related to elephants. And it would save some time moderating. Which you didn't, you stirred.

OK, rant is over. Sorry, but I had to.

best greetings

post-18675-0-87928200-1292319810_thumb.j

post-18675-0-87928200-1292319810_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

you know what... i agree with bettypooh here no matter where the clip is posted for saying something like "cleveland wearing a diaper" is NOT a spoiler.... SINCE THE SHOW IS ALREADY ON TV!!!!

i mean seriously, unless him wearing a diaper is the punch line to the entire episode... how is it a spoiler...

if i posted a link and said "tom cruise and katie holmes wearing diapers" would no one goo look at it because i told them what the picture was of? NO... i bet a lot MORE people would go look at it because they now know what the link will take them to see.

I hate wasting my time clicking on links to find out its something that i'm not into, because someone couldn't take 5 seconds to type a quick description.... or maybe even like why they posted it for example

"cleveland in a diaper, thought this was hilarious"

holy crap that took me like 4 seconds to type... that was just way to hard i guess... i mean sure share away, but how about sharing what it is and why you posted it.... and i mean that to anyone who JUST posts a link and nothing else...

• 1 month later...

@Sarah_AB

I bet you have never been to a restaurant that you have never been before. The reason is that you wouldn't know what the food would taste like and so it might be a waste of time and money to probably be served with something that does not 100% match your standard or taste.

Some people might find it actually refreshing to look over the fence and see something that they have not seen before. OK, this does not apply all that much in the case of this video because it's fairly standard (if not a little bit lame, sorry flexigirl), but who knows?, there might be someone who gets his kicks from exactly that one weirdo thing that he doesn't even know exists and by chance stumbles over it... Just looking for the thing wouldn't help him to find his ultimate fetish because he wouldn't be able to articulate it.

Let me give an example.

I have always kind of thought it interesting (read that as 'arousing') to be kind of choking, but not choking. If that makes sense to anyone. It didn't make it to me, but got me as far as gas masks and diving/ snorkeling gear. And there it ended, because I didn't know how to search for 'laryngeal mask airway'. I didn't even know that there is such thing and thought intubation was always intratracheal until I stumbled over the thing while looking for something else. There was the fetish that I looked for for a long time and didn't know. If it would have said 'laryngeal mask airway' or more likely only 'LMA', I would never have clicked that link.

So, in my humble opinion, leave some imprecision in the world to stop the blind searchers from depriving themselves of a find!

My two pee worth.

Still: friendly greetings!

wetman