LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I know UPS isn't an actual diaper company but we usually have to deal with them (or FedEx) every time we order diapers online.

My experience with UPS hasn't been so great. :angry: Every time I order anything that is shipped UPS; their 5-7 day delivery usually takes 7-8 days. My last delivery actually took 9 days! :rant: They are very slow delivering to N. Florida and never seem to come by when I'm home. To make things worse they won't leave the packages at my front door (covered porch, cul-de-sac, nice suburbia) unless I have one of their permission slips signed or specifically note the delivery instructions for them to leave it- adding another day till I can get it.:badmood:

Should this and the Fed Ex thread really be separate? Could they not be combine in a single thread called Fed UPS?

All shipping companies get a huge increase in packages at this time of year, from about August to mid December, so it takes a bit of patience. How badly the delays effect you are determined by where it's shipped from and to, as well as how big the company is, how many of their employees take sick days, and what holidays crop up that they don't plan for. If a package has to go through a small town, there may be a holiday that everyone there takes off work from, which would slow the package down, for example. There are many other factors, like over mountains, if it snows they may have to detour or wait until the plows are done (which takes longer than some detours).

Where I live UPS is good, USPS is best, and FedEx flat out sucks :screwy:It's more the people and company where you are than the big corporation overall :rolleyes: For UPS, the best thing to do if you want drop-off delivery is specify that with the shipper and get some of the 'missed delivery' forms so you can put one out (signed of course) on the day you expect delivery B) Sometimes the drivers miss the part about drop-off- but they're pretty good at seeing the delivery form :angel_not:

Here at least, I think that a prerequisite of employment at UPS is a nice personality with an IQ lower than 50 :o Your delivery mileage will vary-probably a lot :whistling:

Bettypooh

I know UPS isn't an actual diaper company but we usually have to deal with them (or FedEx) every time we order diapers online.

My experience with UPS hasn't been so great. :angry: Every time I order anything that is shipped UPS; their 5-7 day delivery usually takes 7-8 days. My last delivery actually took 9 days! :rant: They are very slow delivering to N. Florida and never seem to come by when I'm home. To make things worse they won't leave the packages at my front door (covered porch, cul-de-sac, nice suburbia) unless I have one of their permission slips signed or specifically note the delivery instructions for them to leave it- adding another day till I can get it.:badmood:

If UPS was a diaper company, would you call them Pull-UPS? Sorry, but I couldn't resist that pun.