LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed

Ch.17

Melissa and her family were playing board games very competitively! After a few bad moves, Melissa got her competitive juices flowing and started taking the games very seriously. Her uncle Mark was dominating every game, and Melissa was convinced he was cheating. Finally, her uncle got a really high score in a game where the low score wins and Melissa took the lead. All of the sudden she thought her diaper might have leaked and she lost her competitive edge. The game ended with Melissas mom winning, and Melissa coming in 3rd. As everyone got up from the table Melissa sat. Making sure that everyone was on their way to bed before she got up to expose her possibly wet pants.

Melissa finally stood, and felt her heavy diaper sag between her legs. She secretly loved the feeling of an overly squishy diaper, all heavy and puffy. Melissa waddled over to her room, and pulled her pants off. She looked at herself in the mirror, and giggled at how cute she looked with a saggy diaper between her legs. Her diaper sagged so much that it looked like it was mid thigh on her. Melissa then waddled over to the room right next to hers, where her parents were. As soon as melissa waddled in, her mother grabbed her hand not saying a word, just leading her back to her room to change her diaper. Melissa laid on her bed while her mother changed her diaper, and felt just like a baby. She simply looked at the ceiling, and thought about how fun the night was for her. With a smile on her face Melissa relaxed and got her bottom nice and clean. As her fresh new diaper was being taped back up, Melissa thought about how she didnt even think about her diaper being changed. She simply laid there and was used to the feeling of her mother cleaning her up.

The next morning Melissa woke up and wet her diaper. She then threw on her pj pants, and toddled down to see her whole family sitting around the main story waiting for breakfast to be ready. Her grandma was in the kitchen making bacon and eggs and toast and hashbrowns. Melissa was excited to get a good breakfast and spend time with her family. "Are you ready to play today?' asked her little cousin. Melissa nodded and remembered that they were playing their family softball game that morning. Melissa immediately got excited. Soon the whole family sat down to eat their amazing breakfast.

After breakfast, Everyone went to go get ready for the game, and Melissa got her nightime diaper changed, and threw on some sweats and a tank top. Melissa carried her glove, and a bucket of balls out to the car and got settled in. She was so excited that she kept yelling for everyone to hustle up. AS they approached the field melissa got really excited. She ran with her cousins to the diamond and was really antsy to start. WHile she was playing catch with her dad to warm up she bent down to pick up a dropped ball and felt her shirt raise up above her pants. Melissa got really insecure and remembered that she was in a thick diaper just like a little girl.

The game started and Melissa was playing short stop. She made one simple play as her aunt hit a weak ground ball for the third out. Melissa then lead off and hit a shot through the 5 hole and got on first base. WHile she was standing on first base she let herself wet her diaper. She stood there a minute wondering if she knew she had to pee, or if her body just peed on its own. Melissa looked down at her crotch and wondered if her diaper was noticeable, and looked up to find her mother looking at her as if she knew what she had done. melissa tried to forget about it and kept playing.

Melissa continued to drink gatorade to keep her body hydrated, and payed really hard. Her uncle hit a ball really far, and Melissa got extremely tired running after it. As soon as she threw the ball in from the outfield she walked back to her position with her arms on top of her head trying to catch her breath. Little did she know that when she did that her shirt rose up and her diaper was exposed to everyone. Melissa peed a few more times as the game went on, and she was so focussed on the softball that she questioned herself each time, wondering if she knew she had to pee or she just started peeing. Soon her diaper was soaked, and she was waddling more than running.

• Like 5

Going to start getting into the good stuff very soon! :)

I can hardly wait!

Personally I think you have always been into the "good stuff" about Melissa and her loving family.

Ch. 18

Melissa stod on third base as the game ended, and her whole family came together to hug and congratulate each other. Melissa waddled up to her uncle and gave him a big huge hug, then started walking to grab her stuff from the dugout. Melissas mother saw her waddling and noticed melissas sweats were incredibly bulgy around her butt. She could see the outline of her full diaper, and smiled because Melissa looked like a toddler. She waddled while she walked and her butt was puffy and saggy. Her mom walked up to Melissa, and in front of everyone pinched the back of her diaper, and pulled her diaper back. Melissa stood frozen as her mother checked her diaper. "Looks like you managed to stay clean during the game" Her mother said. She then put her hand under Melissas butt and pated her saggy diaper. "Couldnt stay dry though" She said with a smile. Melissa turned red faced and game an embarrassed smile.

Her mother simply held her hand, grabbed the diaper bag, and walked Melissa out to the outfield. Melissa felt very little as she laid in the outfield while her mother changed her soaked diaper in front of her whole family. She tried to concentrate on nothing but the sky. Melissa ended up catching a glimpse of her rolled up, used diaper next to her as her mother started taping up her new diaper, and Melissa all of the sudden felt very comfy and babyish. She realized that everyone around her embraced her. There she was having her diaper changed like a baby, and she was loving it. Melissa took a look over to her family and they were all busy doing their own thing. Melissa smiled and embraced her diaper being changed. Melissa didnt realize it but she was slightly squirming as her new diaper was put on, making it a little bit more difficult for her mom. "Youre squirmy today arent you, you must have had fun playing" Her mother said with a smile. Melissa realized how happy and squirmy she was and giggled. "Sorry mommy" Melissa said while blushing.

Once her new diaper was on, Melissa stood up. She was standing in the outfield with her pants pulled down and her clean diaper on full display, then her mother bent down to pull her sweat pants up. Melissa put her finger in her mouth and blushed while looking at her family. She then ran over, diaper crinkling, to her cousins. Everyone hopped into the car and made their way back home. Back at her grandparents, The kids all played tag and the wii. Melissa sat on the couch waiting her turn and looked down at her crotch and realized that her diaper was totally noticeable. It was all puffy and looked like a toddler wearing spandex. She then realized that she had her finger in her mouth and was completely regressed.

It was Melissas turn, so she stood up and hopped around yelling "yay"! She whipped the wii controller around and was fully concentrated on the game. Once the game was over Melissa lost, so she walked back over to the couch, and when she sat down she realized her diaper was soaked. She had no idea when she went pee pee. Sitting there a little shocked she put her hand down her pants and started poking her diaper. "Are you ok over there hun?" Her mothers voice startled Melissa a little.

Melissa nodded and thought about what she must have looked like with her finger in her mouth, and her other hand poking her diaper. Melissa decided to just go with it. She waddled upstairs and stood next to her mom while she was playing a board game with Melissas uncle, aunt, and grandparents. "Yes sweet heart?" Melissas mom asked while looking at her. Melissa did nothing but kept pointed to her puffy crotch. Melissas mother stood up and excused herself from the game by saying, "excuse me, but I have a diaper to change."

Melissa held her mothers hand and toddled upstairs. Once her mother opened the door to the bedroom Melissa bounced over to the bed and hopped up on the bed with a big smile on her face. "awwww such a little goofball" her mother commented. Melissa simply smiled and lifted her legs like a baby getting ready to have her diaper changed. Her mom pulled her sweats completely off and laid them on the floor. Melissa noticed how soaked her diaper was. The crotch was really puffy and gooey. She then laid there and thought about how amazing it was that she had such a great family.

When melissas new night time diaper was on, she stood up. Her mother started to walk out of the room, and Melissa looked at her pants. Did her mother forget to put her pants back on? Was she supposed to go out just in her shirt and diaper? "Dinner time" Melissa heard from downstairs. Without thinking Melissa simply walked downstairs with her thick night time diaper on full display. Melissa walked towards the table where everyone was already sitting, and noticed that her dad was there cutting her food for her. "There she is!" Her aunt said with a smile on her face as Melissa started to sit down. Melissa looked at her plate and noticed her daddy cut up her food for her into very tiny pieces. Melissa was blushing this entire time, but once she started eating, she realized how comfy she was in just her diaper. Once she went to grab her drink, and realized that her cup was a sippy cup. Blushing Melissa looked around and her 6 year old cousins also had sippy cups.

After dinner, everyone went to sit on the couch to watch a movie together. Melissa wanted to cuddle up next to her mother, and as she walked over to her she heard someone say, "Uh Oh, I think someone is a little stinky". Melissa immediately blushed and heard her little cousin say, "It Melissa"! Melissas mom walked up to her and checked her diaper, then walked over to Melissas brother and realized it was him. "it sure makes it easy to check your diaper when you have no pants on Melissa" Her mother said with a smile. Melissa could only think about how her cousin thought she was the one who messed her diaper. She then relaxed and completely regressed. Everyone went to get comfy clothes on and get read for bed, and her mother took her brother to get his diaper changed. Melissa simply cuddled up on the couch, feeling very comfy in her diaper.

Melissas mom came down with Billy first, and she noticed Billy was only in his diaper as well. Melissa cuddled up with her mother as everyone started coming back to the tv room, getting settled in for the movie. Melissa felt extremely little as her whole family sat there while watching a movie together. Every move she made she heard her diaper crinkle. After the movie previews, melissas mom handed her a bottle. Melissa sat there cuddled up with her mom, with her whole family around her, drinking a bottle in just a diaper and a shirt. She was so happy and comfy that Melissa could hardly pay attention to the beginning of the movie. About halfway through her bottle she realized she had to pee. Then noticed that her legs were wrapped around her mothers, with her diaper right up against her moms leg. Melissas simply relaxed then started concentrating on the movie. As she started peeing she saw her mom out of the corner of her eye look at her then start stroking her hair.

Towards the middle of the movie Melissa finished her bottle. Her mother took it from her hands and set it on the floor. While this was happening, Melissa looked around and everyone seemed to be very close to falling asleep. Melissa simply snuggled back up with her mom, and enjoyed her wet diaper, feeling like the baby she is. Towards the end of the movie, melissa had to poo poo really bad but didnt really notice it. She realized when she felt her mother start stroking her hair again. Melissa was fidgeting. She simply relaxed and started pooping her diaper. Melissa laid there with wet diaper crotch on her mother feeling her diaper expanding out, and sagging. As she pooped she looked around and everyone was still awake. Once melissa was all done she relaxed and felt very comfy laying on her mom with a poopy diaper on full display. Her blanket was only halfway up her legs.

After the movie everyone got up to go to bed, and Melissa stood up and simply waddled up to her room. Her saggy diaper was heavy and squishy as she walked but she loved every minute of it. Melissa said her goodnights then hopped up to her bed. She landed with a squish and felt her mess squish around her diaper. Then melissa laid down and relaxed trying to fall asleep. Her mother came in a short while later and didnt say a word. Simply checked her diaper and started to change her.

While her diaper was being changed Melissa thought about how her cousin thought it was her with the stinky diaper earlier, and how now she was the one with the messy diaper in front of everyone. Melissa smiled and realized that she had an amazing life, then wondered what new adventures were ahead of her.

• Like 7

What a lovely experience for Melissa. Her parents are so loving.

This is such a sweet positive story.

Thank you so much for writing about Melissa.

I'm not entirely sure what the purpose of this is, like is it a fantasy or a story? So i will offer up some critique on both.

Lets take a look at this as if its meant as a fantasy. Its really well written, you make it enjoyable to people who dont share the fantasy which is one of the biggest problems people face. for instance i have no wish to heavilly involve my parents in my life let alone such a personal aspect of it. yet when i was reading this i was like wow how awesome would it be to be melissa. its very readable and i will definately be reading more.

Now lets look at it as if it is intended as a story.

Its still good, above par, better than alot of other diaper stories but it still has its short commings.

Characters

Some general advice is to minimize characters, especially in a family setting. The more characters you add the more personalities you need to develope and the more sub plots you will need. for instance i have no clue on what her sister is about. she just seems like an entitiy floating about in your story. and same goes for her extended family. i would really stay away from adding characters that dont contribute to the story. like i get why you added in the cousins and uncles and what not, you wanted to add to the acceptance melissa was recieving but what good is acceptance if a blank entity is the one who is accepting. i really think you should have either built the extended family better or not at all. but i will get back to them later

your character development is great in some aspects and very poor in others. For instance we know melissa is heavilly influenced by diapers, we get a feel for her through this. but at the moment she is very two dimensional. Add to her, let us know what else makes her tick. Adding in little personality traits will do wonders for melissa as a character. i would keep that in mind for the rest of your cast aswell.

Themes

You actually have a theme in this story which is very comendable, a lot of stories dont bother with themes other than diapers. and you hammer it home that this story is about acceptance, and the love of the family unit. you really know how to get your theme across. i see it alot were people briefly mention a theme and expect the reader to get what is going on. Well done on letting us know what is happening.

With that said i think you dropped the ball on it. Having melissa being automaticly accepted really hurt the story. It would have been much better to play up melissa's inner struggle about the diapers and then when she is caught showing us why and how her parents accept her. saying they are accepting i feel is cheating a bit.

Word usage

for the most part your word usage is good but you do fall into the trap, as Mommy Elaine has said, of over using words. I would definately avoid that, there are so many words in the english language, dont be afraid of using them. I get that you were trying to get a point across by using the same word again and again but that method can hurt the story if its not expertly done. there is no harm in repeating your message just find new ways of doing it.

On an off topic note not aimed at the author, when mommy elaine commented on this story there was a bit of a back lash against her. Look if someone posts something you dont agree with respectfully disagree with them. I know this is an ageplay site but that doesnt mean we are not mature adults here. Lets conduct ourselves in a respectfull manor or else people wont learn, and wont improve.

Back on topic

Never Ending story syndrome

You seem to be falling into the trap that alot of writer get stuck in. and thats when and how to end a story. Right now ill be honest there is about three short stories going on at the moment. Melissa struggling with her desires, Her family accepting her then her extended family accepting her. Remember a story need a begining middle and end. At the moment you have a begining and thats about it.

Begining:

Introduce and build up the main characters, good guy, bad guy, side kick and hint at what the story is all about

Middle:

Develope your characters more, by now we should know what the characters are about. this is the main part of the story, what the main character has to over come should be going on about now. build up tension, have your story headed towards an ultimate goal

End:

Tie up loose ends, have the main character over come what ever it is they over come and end the story.

Thats a very basic forumla for writing a story and it would help your story so much if you encorporate it. There is no harm in ending a story then starting a new one with the same cast. Remember the best type of story is a story that ends.

I can see you have a lot of ideas and you are pouring them into your story. But that really hurts your story, what id suggest you do is take one idea, implement it, develope it and execute it properly then move onto the next. I would either get a note book or a seperate document on your pc and write down/ type out any ideas you have when you get them, instead of implementing them right away.

Back to an earlier point about the extended family. I really think that the should have had their own story, and you could have hinted and teased us about it in this story. again having them automaticly accept melissa is counter productive. It means absolutely nothing if things are gotten with out having to work for them. the reader would apreciate it so much more if there was drama around melissa being accepted.

Anyway just because i have alot to say about your story doesnt mean it is bad, quit the contrary, if i didnt like the thing i wouldnt have invested so much time into this reply. So keep writing and i look forward to reading more of this.

Oh and i think you may get some use out of reading a story called snuggles and tears by babybutt. its simular to your story, its built up very well and babybutt is a very compitant writer. I would definately recomend you check it out.

• Like 2

build up tension

After reading all 16 chapters so far, this is the one big empty hole I keep feeling. There is no tension, no conflict, nothing compelling, just day after day of Melissa acting infantile in various situations and her family smiling and embracing it. Give me some meat!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok this is really start to get boring quick I mean how does whole family just say ok she acting like baby it to do this unless she mental disabled in some kind of way what you never wrote about . To I would believe her parent's would be outrage of this behavior and embarrassed around family with their daughter doing this not so accept to this like it natural.

• Like 2

Ok this is really start to get boring quick I mean how does whole family just say ok she acting like baby it to do this unless she mental disabled in some kind of way what you never wrote about . To I would believe her parent's would be outrage of this behavior and embarrassed around family with their daughter doing this not so accept to this like it natural.

Well, pretty much same as what I was saying, though I was trying to be a bit more tactful about it... ;)