LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snap-On Panties

My Comco's are pretty much worn out. so I am looking for new onces.

I would like something like Comco; thick, smooth material but with a higher waist, about 14" and wider crotch, also 14" and reasoably priced, I can get 2 dozen Comco for $US240. so I want about the same or less price for 2 dozen as they get changed with each diaper

Thank you

Try Gary's plastic snap on's, the last time I bought them I got them at llmedico.com , they last a long time and are kinda thick, I only wear them over disp. so I don't know about how wide they are.

I do have very wide rubber pants from fetwear the overnight ones are very wide and made for xtra thick cloth, but if I remember correctly they were 45 for 2 pair.

• 1 month later...

Had you considered Leakmaster Deluxe vinyl pants which have the thick strong vinyl like the Comco pants? They are styled naturally with what is commonly called a "high back" style which is a special feature that can be ordered with 3 inches or so additional waistband height on other pants. They generally run about $15.00 to $20.00, but you can get a price break for three or more. I use Comco or Gary for day use, but the "high back" feature is great for covering those thick night time diapers. And if you don't mind some bagginess, you could use a larger size as long as you are content with less tight fit on the elastics. But Cosco pants are the best pricewise that I've come across for the thicker vinyl styles. Unfortunately, many plastic pants manufacturers and retailers don't give the rise of the pants, which can give you some indication of the room in the back. It may pay to call or email the store and ask for this information before deciding on a purchase, especially for a large order. Your quantity should give you considerable bargaining power for a great price. If you start with selecting a manufacturer's style, then you can negotiate a best price from a number of their retailers ( competition works). But you probably know all that if you've bought in quantity before.

I agree with Beallucanb's comment on rubber pants with regard to roominess and wide crotch. I have a couple pair that I find require extra care such as powdering, etc. But they're great for leak protection. I also don't use snap-ons at night, only for day use. The side seam is just an added potential leak zone if you're a heavy wetter and move a lot at night like me. So I stick to pull-ons at night.

And you didn't say whether you plan to use the plastic pants over vinyl or cloth diapers. Where you were seeking a wide crotch and extra high waist, I assumed that you wore cloth diapers. Lastly, you might consider using a search engine with key words, high waist and/or wide crotch and plastic pants. My experience is that these searches are well worth the time. I hope that you will post your choice and reasons for it in the future.

Have a happy New Year!

I should not have to say this since it is clear from the title of this thread but I am specifically looing for snap-on as per the title of this thread anything else is out of the queistion. I could have found any number of non-snap ons if I wanted that sytle. I have plenty of them.

I need snap on panties as the first layer because they will be changed with my diaper. More than one pair of rubber panties are put on me

I should not have to say this since it is clear from the title of this thread but I am specifically looing for snap-on as per the title of this thread anything else is out of the queistion. I could have found any number of non-snap ons if I wanted that sytle. I have plenty of them.

I need snap on panties as the first layer because they will be changed with my diaper. More than one pair of rubber panties are put on me

Hi, I use Ultraflex snap-on pants from Fetware, they last 5 times longer than normaly PVC pants. They are very strong and soft, and a little noisy. I have more than 20 pair Ultraflex pull-on and snap-on pants, they are not warm like other PVC pants.

I do not understand how come persons keep trying to change the parameters of what I am doing after I have explained what and why

I do not want to pay a small fortune for this, The Fetware would be just that

I do not want to have to take my panties completley off to change, If I used two pull-ons I would have to do that

If you let anything go long enough before you change, it will leak. In like manner, if you change in a timely fashion for what you are wearing, it will not leak. Snap-ons have a 55 year track record

I despair of being understood

Comcos are about as inexpensive as it gets.

I have a hard time with Comcos because they do not cover the ass end of my diaper.

My Comco's are pretty much worn out. so I am looking for new onces.

I would like something like Comco; thick, smooth material but with a higher waist, about 14" and wider crotch, also 14" and reasoably priced, I can get 2 dozen Comco for $US240. so I want about the same or less price for 2 dozen as they get changed with each diaper

Thank you

That is why I am going up one size to a large. I am a 1950 girl, Most diapers were not sotre-bought and thsoe who used them ofteh had their own ideas about what is best and there was no "standard" like the pre-fold or enve the 21 x 40, there were still linen diapers then, Also "soakers" were not used, the ida was that if you wanted to diaper more heavily you just laid the second or third on top of the first and folded everything alike.

Therefore panties were very full cut or stetchy if they were rubber. If you look at a 1950's babydoll you will se that the panties are very full like the baby panties they were modelled after and the top was about half-way to the knee, not thes G-strings and "top" things they use now