LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Great

TDL

It's finally time for me to catch a bad cold... Just before winter. Why can't it be summer all year so that no-body gets a runny nose because of temperature changes?! :badmood:

Temperature change has nothing to do with colds. In fact, cold temps would actually make you less likely to get sick as it would kill bacteria.

People get sick more frequently during winter because they spend more time indoors, next to other people. During the summer, everyone is outside.

If you have it available, try some emergen-c it has 1000 mg of vitamin c plus assorted b vitamins that help you feel a lot better and also boost your immune system to help fight off what ever disease you picked up. Its good stuff, or what ever equivalent you might have there.

get better soon! :)

If you have it available, try some emergen-c it has 1000 mg of vitamin c plus assorted b vitamins that help you feel a lot better and also boost your immune system to help fight off what ever disease you picked up. Its good stuff, or what ever equivalent you might have there.

get better soon! :)

I do have some all-round vitamins laying somewhere... They have almost every, if not all, vitamins and minerals in 'em... They smell like fish, though :whistling:

Viyamin C has been touted as aprevention. I take 1000 mg/day normally. I take more when I feel a cold coming, maybe 8000mg/ day. C is water soluable so that unlike some other vitamins, there is no side effects for too much. It can give diarrhea which may or may not cause a problem for those of us here. After all, most of us are diapered, are we not?

Sorry you're feeling bad TDL :( Hope that changes for the better real soon :D The vitamin C trick does seem to work at keeping most colds at bay ;) but you're supposed to do that before getting a cold :P Still it will lessen the severity and duration so go with it anyway :thumbsup: Vitamin C is one of the few vitamins that are almost as good synthesized as it is in a natural form, though I prefer the natural versions myself anyway. It's also one of the cheapest- "Emergen-C" is probably fine but you're paying 500+% more than you need to when you buy it :o

If you are what you eat then I recommend eating fruits, nuts, and cake-then you can become nutty as a fruitcake just like me :rolleyes::whistling::lol::drive1::groupwave::girl_happy:

Bettypooh

If you are what you eat then I recommend eating fruits, nuts, and cake-then you can become nutty as a fruitcake just like me :rolleyes::whistling::lol::drive1::groupwave::girl_happy:

Bettypooh

:o I better lay off the sissies, then. They're full of sugar and spice and everything nice.

I always get a cold every spring and summer, I had it checked it isn't allergies and different kinds of sick each time. I had stomach flu, bronchitis, a possible mono reactivation (didn't get the test again but had symptoms again), and adrenal exhaustion this year all between March and August, not to mention several cases of the sniffles. I get sick more those two seasons than any other, so I DON'T wish it was always summer, cause then I'd always be getting sick! I guess my immune system protects me all fall and winter then it's just pooped out by spring.

Sorry you're feeling bad TDL :( Hope that changes for the better real soon :D

Bettypooh

Same here hope you feel better soon!!! Now I know why I'm the way I am.. :roflmao: Thanks Bettypooh!!!!