LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gut Check

What does that mean?

I get intoxicated on my days off and push the envelope with girls in my life.

Guess I want to see what's silly and what's NOT ACCEPTABLE.

One said let me get back after asking for a pic.

The other said "I don't have time for "silliness" right now. "I am at work."

Am I crossing the line?

I luv being able to wear SDK'S diapers and suck on a NUK 5.

I don't think there is an amount of money to make me stop.

I'm sorry, but if you were my "friend" and sent me something like that, we would be having some problems. That's ridiculous, and disrespectful.

Thank you for your respectful but brutal honesty.

As I sober up, I tend to see what you mean.

i will say, for most of us and for the most part its not 'that bad'. but for gods sake, find a different top, or no top at all.

And FYI, just throwing a pic like this out to the 'general public' in hopes of getting anything near a decent reply, is a long shot. most 'normal' people would look at that and say WTF!?!?!

• Like 1

:whistling:

At the risk of being repetittive, people don't use the phrase "drunk AND stupid" for nothing. I'm quite sure that when yI'm looking at making decisions that are going to have quite an impact on my life I'll want to get good and wasted before I do that.

Like maybe if I've been really, really depressed and considering (just considering) something like suicide, that the best place to go would be to a COUNTRY AND WESTERN BAR where I could get GOOD AND DRUNK to think about it and cheer me up. Then I might come out in a very inebriated state with my mind finally made up, climb into my 13,000 lb. truck and become a missile cruising along the highway at 65 mph, (another good decision), and hopefully not kill some poor soccer Mom with the team in the back of her SUV.

There are consequences to our actions, and most of them once done CANNOT be taken back! That's why I highly recommend getting good and drunk before you make important decisions. One little "WHOOPSIE!", I was drunk and stupid! Might affect you for the rest of your life. But hey, you're a big boy and can make your own life choices right?

Have fun out there, just remember that there is a morning after, and you could have something worse than a hangover to wake up to. Enjoy.

Vic B)

Just post your first reaction...

Silly, sick, sexy, unsettling...

Not sure of your orientation, so sorry if I'm offensive, but.. I'd totally go down there. I think you look sexy in your diaper and your gut isn't big or disgusting. I'm a bigger guy myself, and I'm hairy, which I think is gross. I don't care for fat hairy guys, but a thick guy like yourself who's nice and clean is very appealing. Especially in that diaper. I'd totally push my face into that gut of yours while I'm giving you a bj.

1. I've got no problem with how you dress. I've got no problem with posting any picture here that is up to DD's standards.

2. This is the second post that I've seen from you about regretting an action after drinking. This suggests a problem of some sort. Talk with some close friends about this. I'm not saying you have a drinking problem or that you've got some other kind of problem. I am suggesting you need to be thinking about what you do when you're drunk. Your feeling of need to be humiliated seems to be doing that, but with a lot of side results you aren't enjoying. Look into your need and motivation for humiliation as well as other issues. You yourself are saying you don't like the results.

Hmm, could have sworn that I posted in this thread last night. That's happened to me before lately, I must be losing my head. :screwy:

OP, just think about the risks and the rewards. If you think that the risk/cost is worth the reward, go for it. It's your life, and you're the one who deals with the consequences, that's all that really matters.