LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stars In Diapers.

I'am sure thares others out thare,But I have'nt seen either of these on any boards.

here's a link

http://www.bladderweakness.co.uk/

I had no idea Helena Bonham Carter wore diapers while filming Harry Potter. A quote not on that site: "I was ill-equipped as I'd just had a baby. You have pelvic floor problems after having a baby, and bladder control is minimal. Every time I screamed I wore nappies".

I've noticed that in a lot of photos of Helena after having the baby, she's wearing poofy, or multi-layered dresses with varied angled segments, or black. Is this her personal style, or a well thought out attempt to hide the outline of a diaper?

• 3 weeks later...

In my personal experiences nobody in the general public notices the outline of a diaper b/c they aren't conditioned to look for it. People obsessed with diapers, on the other hand, are constantly on the look out and claim to see them everywhere.

Knowing this now "How many will look back at the Harry Potter movies looking for peeks of a diaper?":roflmao::screwy:

It would be epically hilarious to Bieber-haters everywhere to see Justin in one. Just imagine a Bieber-hater pantsing him in front of a national audience and showing that he wears one. What would the public reaction be???

• Like 1

It would be epically hilarious to Bieber-haters everywhere to see Justin in one. Just imagine a Bieber-hater pantsing him in front of a national audience and showing that he wears one. What would the public reaction be???

Judging by your recent posts, you need mental help. Please see about getting it.

• Like 2

really one psycho asking another psycho to get help? hes just stating a point of view not fantasizing about it geez

There is a distinct difference between a well adjusted adult participating in an alternative lifestyle and someone acting out so they can get attention.

Read it again, sounds like a fantasy to me.

Correlating this with some of his other posts

Here: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=25380

It seems to me that this particular individual is either suffering from mental problems or trolling, take your pick.

• Like 2

I hate to break up a good game of rollerball but to get back on topic.

I can just see the reality show coming out of this: Changing with the Stars

Ewww...

• 1 year later...

In my personal experiences nobody in the general public notices the outline of a diaper b/c they aren't conditioned to look for it. People obsessed with diapers, on the other hand, are constantly on the look out and claim to see them everywhere.

now ain't that just the truth !!!