LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Birmingham Dec Age-Play And Dl Munch

Cid

Just to get ahead of the game for once I would like to ask you all, yes I mean all of you :P about the Munch for Dec. for those that don't know a munch is and informal get together of like minded people in a normal setting to sit and chat and what have you.

I am wondering if people would Like to keep it too the normal day it would full on (Dec 18) or move it forward so to give them more time for other stuff near to Christmas? Do let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

ok I should really be asleep now but thought I should at least make a quick post... seeing as no one seem to mind it will be on the 3rd weeked as normal making it the 18th. most like the same place but I will say for sure in the next few days an post properly lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late postal, I have been trying to sort some things out but they have not came throughout so the munch will be at The Old Contemptibles (176 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2HB) as normal. The munch starts at 12 and ends when everyone decides to go home, which is usually about 5. All are welcome, be they ABs, littles, DLs, Mummies/Daddies or just curious and interested people.

The purpose of this munch (as with most munchs) is to be a place for people to come together and chat and hopefully have a good time. It is not intended to be a dating service, of course if you make some friends there that is great and if that friendship turns into something more I am sure we will all be happy for you but that is not the intend function of the event and you would certainly be ill advised to come expecting anything more than a friendly conversation. And it may go without saying but this is not a play party and will be taking place in a public setting.

Due to the fact that we will be in public and therefore for the sake of others at the event, the general public and yourself there are a few rules. Firstly dress in ‘street cloths’, nothing AB or overly childish. No AB/DL play. And no photos unless you ask everyone first (and watch out for anyone in the back of the shot). Now you are welcome to wear nappies if you choose to or need to but please do so as discreetly as possible, and of course wearing is not mandatory :P.

If there is anything I have left out or if you need any more detail feel free to ask.

Oh and there will be and A-Z map on the table with an apple on it so you can tell it is us :)

So sorry to any one that is there or going but my let down of a car doesn't seem to want to go any where. If I can get it going or get a lift to the train station I will be there but it is not looking good. For once I am hoping no one turns up do I don't let any one down.