LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy Relationships.

It's hard to find out these things, but I reckon this board is perfect -- so the question is, "have you had a relationship* where messy nappy/diapers was a basic/necessary part of it"?

*By relationship I mean something between you that lasted at least several months, and esp. a live-together one.

It's hard to find out these things, but I reckon this board is perfect -- so the question is, "have you had a relationship* where messy nappy/diapers was a basic/necessary part of it"?

*By relationship I mean something between you that lasted at least several months, and esp. a live-together one.

I don't, and have never had, a messy relationship (though I may be successful one day in bringing the wearing of diapers into it). But it's always best to make sure that the feelings of eroticism are shared absolutely between someone and his/her partner, to get the most out of a sexual relationship and bring the fetish to a whole new level.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't, and have never had, a messy relationship (though I may be successful one day in bringing the wearing of diapers into it). But it's always best to make sure that the feelings of eroticism are shared absolutely between someone and his/her partner, to get the most out of a sexual relationship and bring the fetish to a whole new level.

dat wud b good . messing is jus natural for lils

• 4 weeks later...

My first wife simply would not accept or embrace my DL life/lifestyle/world. I found out I was not mentally ill or alone during this time. My second wife accepted in the beginning, and even participated with me. After the 3 children, the luster of ME in diapers wore off, and she even used my DL against me in the divorce. My third and current wife, as a condition of her BEING my next wife, knew about and HAD to, at least, ACCEPT me as I was. She has and IS my wife. She knew nothing about the DL/AB world, but we've had sex with ME in diapers, with HER in diapers, with me in MESSY diapers and this morning, I loaded my diapers in front of her. No biggie. So, for me, it was how I prepared her, what she knew, and how she views what I'm into and how she can deal with it. I am a very blessed man!

• 2 weeks later...

You have to admit that far more women who are down with diaper play draw the line at pooping than are ok with it. Would you be satisfied with a girl who'll indulge you in your fetish once in a while and turn a blind eye at what you do in your diapers in your own personal time, or do you absolutely have to a woman who'll be your poopy playmate?

• 2 weeks later...

I think I would be sort of self-conscious if I messed my diaper in front of someone else; it would smell awful and be a big mess to clean up (pun intended).

Not really a pun. It would really be a mess to clean up.

I've messed my diaper while next to someone. It's not embarrasing. Chlorophyll pills knock out the smells, hopefully. It's kind of fun...I admit.

I think we all fantasise about the perfect partner to share our fetish and it can happen but usually not quite as we would fully like. I have had a few relationships where eventually my nappy thing finally came up and most of us would probably agree that we slowly test our relationship with hints and jokes before admitting anything. I did meet a girl when I was in my 20s and she was 5 years younger and we worked together. It was normal stuff at first drinks out etc and she was very full on with kissing and touching from the off,one day she invited me round to her flat and on ringing the bell I was greeted by her in a full school girl get up(not my thing but never say no!) the twist was without any hints from me under the pleated skirt she was wearing plastic pants. Turned out she was well into the whole thing and only used the schoolgirl kit as way of introducing her plastic pants fetish to me! This was a great moment as she thought she had to convince me to go along with her nappy thing! She really was an exhibionist and would insist that I started wearing pants and pads when we went out even with her friends around where she would pat my butt and brush the front of my pants with her fingers,the final event I remember was her taking me to a wood where she wanted to have sex and stripping me down to just the plastic pants with the pad in and then during the act she asked me to fill them and tell her when I was, this was her trigger for a massive orgasm and it did a pretty good job on me which has stayed with me to this day,I often wonder if she still has the urges, unfortunately work took me elsewhere and we lost touch. That was the start of my yearn to have nappy partners and it has turned up a few great relationships.

The original question cited long term relationships and the previous encounter was really a catalyst for me in realising I had different needs from a partner which involved nappies and sex but not so much baby play I now know that my fetish is linked to femdom scenarios and humiliation which involve being made to do things or having someone know and tease me about my nappy wearing. I ended up having two long term relationships one for 5 years and then one for 3 years with 2 different remarkable women.

The first girl I met normally at a club and she was up for sex on the first nite (a good sign of a girl who takes the lead)it turned out she had finished with her ex who was aggressive, but they had a baby so she was now a single mum, this was where it started as I know now she was looking for someone more passive to be with. At her place of course with a baby there came nappies and dummies and she was not shy in changing her baby in front of me even when dirty which again I think was a test to how I coped as Dad material (did not realise at the time!) One day I commented on the smell and she giggled and said words to the effect 'You were a baby once I bet your poo was stinky too'

I remember thinking if only you knew but at this stage it was all normal relationship stuff. Things changed one night after a few drinks and we went upstairs for some fun,as we were lying there I commented on the fact I needed to pee and before I could get up she had reached for one of the disposable nappies nearby, opened it up and shoved it between my legs with the comment maybe you should use this with a laugh,my reaction was instant which she noticed and so began the teasing with the nappy on a regular basis. I am sure that for her the whole thing was sex based and the reaction from me gave her as a woman what she wanted.Things progressed and we bought a house together she one day brought me pink pyjamas saying they would look cute on me and this was the start of her control over the relationship. She had sussed my nappy fetish and she used it when ever we had sex eventually it led to me pushing the boundaries and one day while nappied and on top of her while she used her fingers (nuff said) I confessed to needing the urge to go and straight away she told me I should but right there in my pants the repeat of my first relationship was about to happen and did and for her the result was a very strong orgasm as I lay there with a lump in the back of my nappy. I remember thinking that maybe she would like to wear as well but she was not interested when I suggested it but once as a tease she left a note in the kitchen that told me to go upstairs to the bedroom for a suprise,on the bed was another note and an arrow pointing it said Its been a long time since I pooed in my pants have fun...under the bed cover were a pair of my plastic pants with a poo in from her! It only ever happened that once but it was her way of letting me know it was OK. Sadly after 5 years things got strained and she left the relationship for another man (she wanted kids and had them with him eventually)but true to the girl she was while she had the affair she would tell me she was going out with the girls and as I was working early shifts she would nappy me and tell me to do what I liked in them and she would check when she got back,so she was out with him and nappying me and finishing me off when she did get back this is where my Femdom feelings started to emerge,even after she moved out she would sometimes call around to get something and checkj to see if I was wearing a nappy which she then took great delight at laughing at.

So that relationship set the scene for the next which suprisingly followed within a few months. It was someone I worked with and they got to hear that I was single again,actually I was pretty raw over losing my last girlfriend and had started blaming my nappy fetish on maybe ruining things, women do not really want men in nappies when they want a dad for their kids and what I ended up being maybe looked a bit pathetic (note that comment) The new girl was great and fast to want a full on relationship,she had a thing about firemen and was always talking about their hoses and....yellow plastic pants (her words she really meant waterproofs) her car reg was NNY and I nick named it Nanny, one day as a joke (firemans pants) I bought her some plastic pants (the hint thing to our fetish) I tied her up while she was standing and naked and then slipped the pants up her legs she squealed as she felt them and when I took the blindfold off she was amazed at what she was wearing that was it for 3 years, she got to know everything, so full on nappies for me and domination from her and she moved in. The amazing thing was that despite my worry of losing my last relationship I pushed the boundaries again, we were having dirty nappy play with me and I asked her if she would like to try it, as a convincer I suggested that she put on a pair of pants and do a poo in them and if she pulled them back up on me I would probably orgasm straight away..I was suprised, she took up the challenge and just stood in front of me and did it while getting very excited my fantasy was realised yet again BUT after 3 years fate played a hand and we both had to move to different jobs and the relationship faltered due to distance more on her part than mine as giving up someone like that was not what I wished for.

Today: Ten years into a relationship with a great woman who knows about my nappy fetish but does not share it. I can wear them and have them in the bathroom cabinet and plastic pants drying on a radiator she will even wash my trainer pants but prefers intimacy without nappies. As the relationship has developed she has become more dominant and bossy which I put down to the nappy wearing, she will always suprise me however by finishing me off after she has enjoyed her sexual pleasure using me by launching into a story that involves me nappies,poo,pee and women laughing at me as I fill my pants,how she thinks this up I don't know as I gave her no hints maybe she has secretly researched it or maybe like the others there is something there inside? My guilty pleasure now is to sometimes wear and use the nappies and pants without her knowing,if I can poo and sit and have breakfast with her with no detection that just knocks me out but am I pushing the boundary too far?

The warning I would give is take it slowly build your relationship on love and understanding so she sees you as a person not a freak and will have a mutual respect for you. The nappy/poo thing is just one side of us so do not let it take over, 24/7 with her changing you is not going to happen women want normality but if they can share something that gives them sexual pleasure then your nappy fetish may be accepted Women want a man who can be the baby when she says so!

Good Luck in your search they are out there

• 1 month later...

i have been lucky enough to have a couple f. buds who were very into it, at least as much as i was... sometimes i think having a full time lover like that would lead to my downfall :whistling: in that i would probably spend entirely too much time doing 'it'...poop is nature's lube and it disturbs me that there are so many homosexual men who run away making retching sounds when they see a little brown... really guys, it's a butthole... then there are the ones who douche up to their chest to be "clean"--that can't be healthy either methinks

• 2 weeks later...

poop is nature's lube and it disturbs me that there are so many homosexual men who run away making retching sounds when they see a little brown... really guys, it's a butthole... then there are the ones who douche up to their chest to be "clean"--that can't be healthy either methinks

Not an entirely unreasonable way to feel about it. I've always thought that, as long as someone was having (hopefully safe) sex up the poophole, poop should be expected! You're right, a lot of gays seem obsessed with being as clean as they can be up there when, let's face it, it's not as nature intended. One or two wipes after pooping should suffice and if there's still "some brown" up there, so be it.

Not an entirely unreasonable way to feel about it. I've always thought that, as long as someone was having (hopefully safe) sex up the poophole, poop should be expected! You're right, a lot of gays seem obsessed with being as clean as they can be up there when, let's face it, it's not as nature intended. One or two wipes after pooping should suffice and if there's still "some brown" up there, so be it.

Agreed.

If you are so scared you have to pump out your entire lower GI-tract just so you don't get a spec of poop on you, then maybe anal sex isn't for you.

Having anal sex and complaining about the presence of poop is like going to the garbage-dump and complaining about the smell. If you don't like it, leave. Because it's not going to go away.