LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told Another One Of My Friends

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

a few nights ago i was chatting with one of my old co-workers i worked with in 2008. we still try to meet and chat up and see how we've been doing. well i told her whats been going on with me and such. i taked to her about my dad and hows been like a jerk to me. i then said that if he ever found out about my secret that he will be shocked or never talk to me again. she asked me what secret. told her how hard it is to talk about and its embrassing and that if i did told her that she had to promise she wouldnt tell no one. she made me feel better saying, "jon, it's me your talking to. you can tell me anything." i told her about my fetish and she said theres nothing to be ashamed about it. that everyone has there own thing. i was talkin a little more about it and i told her that i'm sorry i'm tlking so much about it. she said, "it's ok. you can talk about it much as you want. i understand and fully respect it." she was the thrid person i told and all of them have been understanding. i coulnt asked for better friends

thats so brave of you, I would be too chicken to do that. I'm too afraid that it might ruin our friendship. It shocked me that we are about the same age, I wish I had more courage :( . Good for you though :)

I have told two friends and it can be a great bonding thing as long as you know them well. One of these friends has confided in me some 'personal' things about herself also. I think it creates a sense of loyalty or something that is almost a rare thing in society.

To true friends then ...... :thumbsup::beer:

• 1 month later...

We all tend to worry more about someone else finding out about our "leanings" than we really need to. Or we are petrified or get paranoid over what those that know about it are going to do with the information. Most of our fears, unless we have a bunch of self-serving, self-centered, rude peeps in our social circle - or members of our family who discover our little "affectation" - are unfounded and of our own making, rather than needing to be based on something more serious, like it's a criminal offense - which it's NOT.

It's DIAPERS. Diapers are a legitimate product and produced for a legitimate need. And, based upon the market - number of brands available, annual sales projections, etc. - there are a great many diapers out there being sold and used - INCLUDING for adults. Cloth diapers and plastic pants - which have fallen out of favor for babies - are readily available for ADULTS. Based on the fact that so many brands are available from so many places, sales apparently have justified production and the number of products available!

In most cases, depending upon WHOM it is you tell or finds out, exactly WHAT do you have to worry about, and exactly WHAT is that someone going to say and to WHOM? Is your life going to come to a skidding halt? Will the shame force you to move? Will you be condemned, hounded, slandered, or ostracized by everyone you see and that sees you "because they know"?

Unless a person decides(or is simply mentally capable of clear thought, is drunk or using drugs) to become fodder for the media, earning a ride to jail or a psyche evaluation, by parading to a convenience store late night wearing just sandals, diapers and a t-shirt, DLs, ABs AND true incons can maintain a pretty low-profile, a mostly normal life, and still have diapers - regardless of their own feeling of shame, disgust and worry about being mentally ill - with it not meaning a "hill of beans".

We are all too hard upon ourselves. Unless we openly seek to shock, to "inadvertantly" expose our diapers to unsuspecting others, to NOT be intelligent and adultly approach out leanings, I repeat, IT'S DIAPERS. They are a legitimate product, not fattening, immoral OR illegal! That we CHOOSE to wear/use them, for those of us who CAN choose, is no big deal. Unless your diaper leanings impede and impact your regular daily life - meaning, screw you up so bad you cannot lead a normal, regular adult life, otherwise - something I heard at an A.A. meeting the other night holds true: "It doesn't MATTER (to me) what OTHER people think about me (and my situation - as an alcoholic or being a member of A.A.)."

Interesting, isn't it? And, not only that, it's WE that choose to wear/use diapers. It's OUR thing. And, regardless of what someone else thinks, that's all that matters!

Another thing I heard at A.A.: "Expectations - pre-meditated resentments." With us DLs and ABs, kind of works both ways, doesn't it? What WE expect of how others will react and what others may expect of us(or read into the revelation) upon learning of our "quirk".

If WE relax about US, it just makes it easier to deal with our diaper urges/habit with others and as it relates to others. It's just DIAPERS. Someone we can value won't care and it won't make a difference. For others, they weren't much of a friend anyway.

And, another issue IS, while it may FEEL good revealing to others, we also have to know that we risk a negative reaction. So, we can "take a load off our mind", or we can suffer in silence, knowing that diaper fetishism may be way bigger "out there" than ANYONE, especially the "experts" even realize, fearful what "revelation" may bring with it. Do we REALLY need to reveal to another person? Do we really NEED to reveal to another person? Is such revelation critical to continued relationship with that person? Is revelation regarding our diaper needs/urges/life/world as important a revelation as some other aspect of our lives that someone might MORE need to know or understand about us? It's just DIAPERS!

I can only hope to help make others feel more at ease with their diaper thing. It's really NOT a big deal, and it's only as big as WE make it...