LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just So Comfy!

Sometimes I put one on and it just feels soo good I hate to take it off, it's like lying in a warm bed on a cold morning in your sleeper, you don't want it to end, but you know it must.

Great thing is I get to do that everyday.

I totally agree with both of the above Sediments. I think (for me at least) that if I have to go without wearing for a while, which I had to do fairly recently, & then when I can wear again, they do feel especially comfy!

I'm starting to think that the Secure XPs are the most comfortable diaper I've ever put on. They're also the most absorbent for my daily use. I love how crinkly and noisy they are, and the leak protection is top-notch! Too bad they're just a tad too expensive . .

Yeah, this happens to me as well, alot. I wake up sooooo happy and comfortable in my diaper and then, RATS, its off to work in a scaled-down pullup. I've taken to waking up an hour or so earlier than I have to, in order to enjoy my diaper and a few cups of coffee. Even though I've stayed up late, usually here. I've even been SOOOO COMFORTABLE IN DIAPERS that I've called in sick, a few times, just to take the whole diapered day off. Bear in mind - I otherwise never take days off unless I feel like I'm dying. Now, if this is not a happiness disease I don't know what is...

I sometimes think AB/DLs are from another solar system and that we were put here by whomever put all the groovy (and not so groovy) creatures here on earth. Since we're the cutest humans (if you can possibly call humans cute that is) we are probably the cutest self-aware creatures in the universe.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This happens with me and disposables. Since I got a couple of cloth diapers from Amazon, I've really been able to extend the life of my disposable stashes... But I think the disposables feel a lot more comfy.