LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Www.Diapermates.Com Redirecting To Www.Diaper.Fetishcrowd.Com ?

I don't see an announcement that the Diapermates.com site has changed again, the 11/3 list of DailyDiapers site (and related) updates looks quite normal, and the whois information for both domains also still matches...didn't realize that DailyDiapers has a Dutch (!) connection. But there's obviously something going on. Perhaps my ISP is using old DNS information? Or was the DNS hacked? I can see what happened, but I'm trying to figure out how and why...... Thanks.

Someone tripped the firewall for too many simultaneous database requests (cam spammer)Our safe mode is set to redirect away from our server to prevent abuse and damage to the DB. Fixed now.

I thought it was closed or something, well good to know I wasn't the only one having the same problem. Good thing its fixed now. :)

Someone tripped the firewall for too many simultaneous database requests (cam spammer)Our safe mode is set to redirect away from our server to prevent abuse and damage to the DB. Fixed now.

Mmm, it's now 11/8 and I'm still hitting www.diaper.fetishcrowd.com. So the old site is still alive??

Mmm, it's now 11/8 and I'm still hitting www.diaper.fetishcrowd.com. So the old site is still alive??

It was working last night, but as of right now is again being redirected to the fetishcrowd.com site. Seems you're having continuing database/spam problems. :( Hope you can get it resolved soon.