LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Keurig = Yummy!

DailyDi

The fam bought a new keurig one-cup coffee machine that uses pre-measured k-cups (Like tassimo) and it makes a great cup of coffee and a crazy-tasty hot apple cider! Is it wrong to be in love with an appliance?

10-k-cup-apple-cider-Alt1.jpg

Hot apple cider sounds really good right now! I think I could love an appliance that could make a nice cup of one of fall's favorite treats, or at least, I would have a huge crush on it. :)

We've got one of those Keurig machines at work. You can get quite a variety of coffee - Green Mountain makes some really good stuff. Black Tiger is good if you like a dark roast. There is also Jet Fuel, which is a bit too burnt tasting for me, but my boss drinks it like crazy.

I'll have to put in a request for the Apple Cider - it'll be nice to have around the holiday season.

Apparently the cider is new, but it is sooo good on a chilly day like today! Was going to say it's $3 off on K's website, but they sold out already! Green Mountain still has em tho.

Hey DailyDi, in response to your question about being addicted to a machine, I would say no its not. It's like our common interest that we on this site share. Some of us (myself included) are addicted to diapers for instance. The key is to not let anything control you. Enjoy the coffee machine. I also enjoy my morning java by the way

I get my cups from Big Cat Coffee, love the Island Coconut and Pumpkin Spice and Chocolage Glazed Donut. We use the Keurig in the weekend place. The everyday coffee at home is from a Miele coffee station (essentially makes expresso) out of beans I roast myself.