LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Gotten A Friend Into Diapers?

I try not to force my DL lifestyle on any of my friends.

But I do tend to openly discuss it with trusted friends.

Especially as I get older and don't care as much about being "outted".

Well, I showed her my "stash" the other day.

And I guess got her curious.

She said let me try one for the hella it.

So I gave her a ABU Cushies to try out.

Well she seemed to really like it.

Is it a bad thing to show off my diapers to friends?

Or should I keep it more to myself?

• Like 1

Heck no, it is fine to share your/our lifestyle/fetish with others. It isn't criminal to wear a diaper or want to be babied. She consented to the level of what you told her or likely you wouldn't have spilled the beans so to speak...your friend's curiousity got the best of her and fortunately she had an outlet to explore her feeling. Now it is up to her to what extent she will pursue the AB/DL life if any at all. I think it is cool that you discuss our padded life with others, "GOOD FOR YOU!"

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Inadvertently I may have gotten my best friend into them. >_< Ever since I got the ABU Cushies ... I catch her staring at them once in a while, I have very uncomfortable chairs and no room for anything better, so when watching movies I'm always shifting position to try to stay comfortable. I really need to get some bean bags. LOL But yeah, I think she may actually find it cute when I have those ones on, not to mention she likes to find any excuse to get me to change my outfits (buying a new one she has to see it on me) and if I even act shy she just says "don't worry about it" and some small joke. Weirdness ... but meh. It may all be in my head of course, but since it's not really a fetish to me I just find it odd.

In late September 1990 I was depressed about all the planning needed for my diapers 24/7 because of my urinary incontinence. That Saturday evening I was venting to my kid sister, Missy. She has even less bladder control than me. Missy started giggling. She handed me a copy of The PlayPen and started telling me all about adult babies who want to wet. That made me feel so much better. I immediately bought a set of pacifiers and a baby bottle. The rest is history.

Since the spring of 1980 I had been participating in adult spanking parties. At first I still had control until I went to bed. Even after I started having less day control in 1985 if I drank nothing after lunch and concentrated I could go without a diaper for a couple of hours in the evening. Since the point of a spanking party is to show off my bare bottom, that was important. I would arrange to be the first gal to be spanked, then I would use a ladies room to put on a diaper. Things went well until one of the big deal women into adult spanking saw me in a diaper. I was still being teased by some even at the May 1991 spanking party where I fell in love with Don Davis.

Peggy, who was a rising star in spanking videos in 1990, never once teased me. After I married Don Peggy and I discovered that her husband Lance was friends with Don. We started spending more time together. When a good AB friend gave me a highchair in April 1993, Peggy noticed it set up in my bedroom, with a baby bottle warmer on a counter top, with folded gauze diapers on the shelf below. I confessed to Peggy that for a few years I played AB to cope, so I could have some fun with my diapers. For over a year, even when Peggy was in my bedroom, we did not discuss diapers, incontinence or AB.

Then came Labor Day Weekend of 1994. In those days Eve Howard's Shadow Lane Publishing held their Adult Spanking Convention at The Sportsmen's Lodge Hotel in Studio City. The opening event was the Vendor's Fair on Friday night. Don and I had taken that Friday off. We checked into the hotel about noon. In the nearly empty restaurant the only customer was Peggy, in a booth, crying her eyes out. I rushed over to comfort her.

Peggy whispered that as she sat down she wet herself and was too embarrassed to do anything. Her slacks were dark enough it did not show much. I took her hand and led her up to her room. Nobody we recognized saw us. Of course Peggy had a lot of clothing already put away in her room. I suggested she change and then join us at our table. I called Don to ask him to wait there until I brought Peggy back down.

Sort of to my surprise Peggy asked if I had a diaper she could wear. She is a couple of inches taller than me, but still slender enough I thought she would fit into an Attends Small, the only size I had with me. I said I would go up another flight to my room and bring her some Attends, which I did. I offered to help Peggy put on the Attends, but she said she had done so before. Sure enough she diapered herself fairly well. I complimented her. Peggy explained that as a kid and teen she was frequently diapered because she often wet her bed and sometimes had day accidents. She said she gained control when she left home for college. Wetting that Labor Day Friday was the first time in a few years. For lunch she put on a full summer skirt.

Across Ventura Boulevard from Sportsman Lodge is a shopping center. Peggy wanted me to take her there to buy more Attends. I warned her that few stores carried Small, but took her anyway. Sure enough only Medium and larger adult diapers were available in the store. I offered to drive home and bring her a bag of Attends. Instead Peggy drove me to my home. On the way she said that her Attends started to feel better when she wet it a little. Then she had a million questions about my use of AB to cope. At in my bedroom Peggy wanted to try my highchair, so I filled a new EvenFlo bottle with some apple juice. She loved that. Next she wanted to sit in my playpen and enjoyed that. Before we drove back to the hotel Peggy did ask me to change her into a dry diaper. I had an unused set of MAM pacifiers. I gave her those and the baby bottle she had used. Only because she was driving did Peggy refrain from using her baby bottle.

Peggy and Lance had been producing spanking videos for a couple of years, so they had a large display at the fair. Normally they would do a skit in which Lance would spank Peggy bare bottom. She still has a World Class spankable bottom. That evening Lance did not ruch up the school girl skirt Peggy was wearing when he spanked her.

As I came to know Peggy much better she told me about growing up the daughter of a famous movie producer and the wannabe actress who was his first trophy wife. Peggy's mother became a successful agent for child performers when Peggy was 4, at which time she started appearing in commercials and on TV series. Peggy often was a series regular as a sassy daughter or best friend until she was 18. On-set she had studio teachers and the rest of the time a tutor. Because of Peggy's bladder control problems on-set she always wore just-in-case diapers. Frequently she wore diapers to bed.

Did I turn Peggy into a big baby girl? Or did she do that all by herself? All I know is that the Sunday after Labor Day Peggy invited Missy, her husband John and us to their home for brunch. Lance and Peggy showed us a large room that had just been cleared out. They said they were decorating it as a nursery. They also said they had ordered some adult baby furniture to be custom built by Hollywood's leading prop house. In their master bedroom Peggy had brand-spanking new DPF gauze Baby Heaven adult prefolds, vinyl panties and bags of Attends Small. By the following Sunday the nursery had been painted pink, with decorations on the walls. A few plushies were on the floor. Peggy said many more were on order and that she had opened an account with It's A Zoo, a store in Burbank specializing in plushies of all sizes. Temporarily in their master bedroom a new adult changing table was set up. Lance said that once the other adult baby furniture arrived it would be moved to the nursery.

They are still using that 1994 changing table. At first they only had a single adult highchair, playpen and crib, all for Peggy. By Christmas 1994 they had added a highchair, playpen and crib for Lance. It turned out he also wanted to relax as a big baby and neither enjoyed playing babysitter. No worries because a mutual friend who had been a popular professional disciplinarian wanted a career change. She has been the full-time strict nanny for Peggy and Lance since then.

Lance is best friends with a somewhat older man named Richard. In his work as a banker to the entertainment industry Don and I had met him. At dinner with all of us, Richard said he was a member of DPF and owned both of my videos. He had been a solo big baby before the term AB was popular. So I hardly think I can take credit for getting Richard into diapers, although until I showed him my own gauze diapers he was wearing disposables. I like to think I inspired Richard to up-grade to Maytag Neptune washer and drier.

Peggy, Lance and I were friends with a very talented part-time disciplinarian named Karen. She always managed to play a natural maternal role. Although a native of Southern California, Karen can play British very well. Because Richard grew up in London with a strict mum and a stricter nanny, before we introduced Karen to him Peggy and I suggested she stay in her upper class British character. Since she knew little about AB we provided her a cheat sheet with words such as "nappies" "soother and dummy" and "teat" To put it mildly, Richard was in instant lust. That same night, in front of us, Karen scolded him and ordered Richard to drop his bags and pants. She made him lean against an upholstered chair and caned him soundly, which cane she carried in a long tube. They have been happily married since early 1997. Peggy and I take credit for getting Karen into all this.

Actually I did get two people into wearing diapers... sort of.

I was with my sister's boyfriend while on a boat in the local waters I did not bring a bathing suit with me so he suggested that I strip to my underwear, this was just after I got out of the Army and only a couple of years after the injury that put me in diapers, which he knew about. He saw that I was pretty embarrassed at the notion of just sunning on the boat in my diaper and to try to make it less embarrassing he asked for a diaper and put one on, I even have pics of him and me boating in diapers.

The second person I sort of got into diapers was years later and also my sister's boyfriend. He liked to drink (alot) and would pass out and wet often enough that my sister grabbed some of my diapers and while he was out cold she put one on him. apparently they did this enough times that she asked for more diapers from me.

I don't know if the second one still uses them, I think he saw the error of his ways after getting into drinking related trouble found Jesus and moved away to start anew. the first one died of heart failure at the ripe old age of 34. (I know! f-ing 34!)

Guest BambooLand

This Halloween while diaped talking to the cashiers(hot chicks) I briefly mentioned she should put on the diaper I had in my diaper bag. I actually unfolded it on the counter(dry24/7) and she's like "umm no, I'm sorry I just cannot) lol...She thought it was funny...it wasn't like she was nervous about it.

That's about as close I have gotten to another putting one on. I won't push it on anyonme...we like what we like and if yo udon't like it..don't push it.

Yep. Only once did I get a girl to agree to let me diaper her. We where more of friends with benefits then anything else. I had told her about my love for diapers expecting that she would be grossed out about the whole thing, but to my surprise she seemed okay about the whole situation and me wanting to wear diapers. Well as time wen't on I Began to ask her if she would ever consider wearing a diaper with me. Being a little hesitant at first she soon said yes. And oboy did my face light up. A few weeks later we hung out again and this time I had brought over some diapers which were depends briefs at the time. Anyways we diapered each other and folded around that night and I even got her to go to Ralphs while in a diaper. Which was a BIG surprise being this her first time ever wearing diapers and venturing out in public also. later that night I took some pictures of us in diapers on her bed in which i still have. I began to wonder if something like this well ever happen again. For the recorded we no longer keep in touch for we both needed to go out separate ways.

-Thanks for reading

iCrinkle2