LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursing Homes Or Mental Hospitals

From looking at the title of this thread, and what I have seen, and sparkley tiaras to Kitten AB. This kind of thing is creppy because it seems to use thosw who have real and serious disabilities as the targets for enjoyment without their consent or ability to give their consent. I find that to be grievously wrong bordering on Frankensteinian

From looking at the title of this thread, and what I have seen, and sparkley tiaras to Kitten AB. This kind of thing is creppy because it seems to use thosw who have real and serious disabilities as the targets for enjoyment without their consent or ability to give their consent. I find that to be grievously wrong bordering on Frankensteinian

I would have to agree with the people who say that hospitals mental or otherwise are definatley not fun..

I have been hospitalized frequently since 1999

in 1999 I broke my back,(L1/L2) right shoulder, nose,left elbow,right hand, sacrum (which is above the tail bone) and cracked 2 of my back teeth all from a car accident where i was pushed through a windshield at 80mph

I was hospitalized for a month with 100% restricted movement and hard to learn to function with basically 1 hand so i was dependent on people I had to learn how to walk again also

I was out of work for about a year with all my injuries

in 2005 I had to have surgery for a inguinal hernia most likely due to the accident, since it was on the left side and over time became more and more of painful and protruding

in 2007 I was hospitalized again with a appendicitis (Spelling is wrong prolly) that kept me there for a few days since it almost burst (about 30 mins from doing so, I got the awesome code 3 ambulance ride as I was drugged up (it was that serious)

In 2009 I was beat up and assaulted requiring another hospital stay because of severe trauma so I had to be thoroughly checked out (by some crack headed mentally ill person who was unable to handle his drug cock tail.

in 2010.. I was hospitalized this past april for about 2 days due to me being severely anemic (low iron/blood count) I was admitted to the ER with 4 units of blood pumping through my body, it required a transfusion and follow up tests,

just recently I have been hospitalized again for many of the same symptoms as i previously had, but this time i was held for 6 days in the hospital only to find out that I have colon cancer on top of being anemic, and a thyroid issue.. (I was previously Hyper *under producing* and now I am *hypo* over producing

I am not here to cry about my issues, or have people turn this into an about me thread (Not trying to a rude bitch either lol)

but I just wanted all those people who "long to be in a medical setting" to get an idea first hand from someone who has spent quite a bit of time in a hospital setting and been through surgerys, had my blood drawn and blood pressue/temp taken over 5 times in a day... (for testing and basic checking) to have an idea of its definatley not the fantasy you think it is..

1. the food sucks, but if your ever NPO (nothing by mouth) and you dont get a chance to eat, you literally will eat ANYTHING they put in front of you

2. having ur diaper changed by random people (even if they are nice as can be) is still weird... especially when they are younger than you (im 32 btw)

3. not being able to do anything because you either can't walk/move or are restrained for your safety by bed rails or hooked to a machine and to drugged up and confused to know how to unhook it

4. being alone by yourself for extended periods of time, (they have visiting hours, and family and loved ones do have lives outside of visiting you in the hospital and some can't afford to spend thier entire lives with you while you recover)

5. constant injections of medications through your IV or PORT (port is what they place in you if your having chemotherapy, or are in need of regular injections vs re-poking you constantly. Or, taking pills and or suppositorys/enemas as needed

6. answering a thousand questions asked by 50 different people, (feels like interrogation!)

7.wearing hospital gowns with open backs so everyone knows your situation if you are able to walk around (NO PRIVACY!)

8. Weird neighbords.. who can be NOISY, LOUD, MENTALLY UNSTABLE, SNORE, or severly disrupt your sleep cycle.. (this is on top of the regular temp and blood checks and middle of the night CAT Scans, PET Scans, X-Rays, and or Blood Draws.. Or physical therapy if you want to sleep in the day because your "neighbor" or other patients keep you awake all night...

9. Not being able to bathe.. either due to surgery or not able to stand on your own...

Im sure i can come up with 1 more.. but the meds from today are kicking in.. and im falling assleeeep :girl_baby:

• Like 1

Christine, thanks.

Amber K ... :P I liked the food at the hospital I had to stay at for gallbladder surgery. Not all are that bad, it's just luck of the draw though. My problem was recovering from a surgery that had complications in the digestive system, I really didn't feel like eating so I didn't enjoy the food even though it was tasty.

Bambooland ... I'm going to chalk you up as someone who I probably don't want to discuss important issues with anymore. But here's a hint, I live with mental disabilities which have plagued me since I was young (thanks to my mother). People who even think about taking advantage of something normally pisses me off, but for this I triple dare you to try it. Get yourself committed, go ahead, but expect to lose everything including your freedom and all enjoyment out of life, especially your fantasies. Once you finally manage to get back out (if you happen to get a caring enough doctor who won't be pissed once they find out you're faking) you will understand the adage "there are many things worse than death, and people who wish for it are often the most sane."

• Like 1

Seconded here.

There is something else. In the mid 1970's a group of psychologists arranged to have themselves committed to investigate the goings on. They almost did not make it out. the mindset of the resident shrinks was such that whatever these investigators did, like taking notes, was viewed as a symptom. The Kicker. The inmates knew these guys were faking. The name of the work that arose out of this was BEING SANE IN INSANE PLACES and was required for psych majors between 1973 and '78.

This is one reason that I feel a bit leery about non-professional forums getting involved at all in mental health issues.

I might leave with some Fairy proverbs:

To cheat a fool, give her that for which she asks

Magic gives you what you ask for, not what you want

When you let the cat in, does she leave her tail or her claws outside?

But seriously, are there people who think that mental hospitals and nursing homes have "adult baby programs" where they can go to fulfill their fantasies 24/7 for free and all you have to do is fail a psych test? I think this makes for a better fantasy than reality anyway.

I spend a whole semester on Tests and Measurements in 1975

There's more to a psych test than meets the eye. The better ones, like the Minnesota Multphasic Personality Inventory and even some of the less highly regarded ones, like the Edwards Personal Preference Schedule score on multiple scales, and when hand-scored have a donzen scoring templates (You put it over the filled-out form and count the filed-in circles that show up. The themplate only allows the scorer, usually not the admin or person conducting the investigation, to see the answer circles relevent to that scale. This is done for each scoring scale.

These scales often correlate and can Indicate and Contraindicate with each other, and the better tests are normed against other tests that are known to be accurate as predictors.

Also good tests have two scales "Fake good" and "Fake bad"

Now, I know enough of the basics so that I can spot one or two of these latter two, but there are enough put in at varying levels of subtlety so that if I see one that is obvious (usually based on stereotypes) then I can be pretty sure that there are about 5 others of each of the two scales with about 3 that I will not detect.

Given that, and given that I enjoy taking such tests, which would have no value or enjoyment for me if I tried to rig the outcome by being misleading, I play it straignt

The point being that there is no point to trying to "pass" or "fail" such a test. You don't know the scales or how the test was normed and most of these tests have about 12 different forms to see that you do not get the same version twice.

I think that being helpless and/or restrained and in diapers is a common fantasy for many of us. As many of us know, this is a fairly common theme for fiction. It would be great iof someone were to provide a venue where we could visit for a specified time (weekend, week etc) and be treated that way with loving and attractive caregivers to take care of ALL our needs. This would, I believe, be a way of safely fulfilling our fantasies. I for one would be interested.

I think that being helpless and/or restrained and in diapers is a common fantasy for many of us. As many of us know, this is a fairly common theme for fiction. It would be great iof someone were to provide a venue where we could visit for a specified time (weekend, week etc) and be treated that way with loving and attractive caregivers to take care of ALL our needs. This would, I believe, be a way of safely fulfilling our fantasies. I for one would be interested.

I would not pretend to speak for everyone, that's just bad form. ;)

I have one fantasy, that's building SkyNet, seriously (I know I'm twisted) .... and to me "attractive" is anyone who isn't in a uniform (suits are uniforms now).

If the court remands you to treatment in a psychiatric facility, or a family member with power of attorney has you in one, then yes you can be 'forced' to take medication, however if you are check yourself in, you do not have to take medication, and even if you voluntarily commit yourself, you may not be able to just walk out any time you want, because by law psychiatric facilities cannot just let someone who is actively psychotic leave....

often if you did not chose to go to a psychiatric facility, but were remanded there by court order or a family member with power of attorney, or are on a 72 hour psych hold, then yes you can be 'forced' to take medication... and they can restrain you if you are a danger to yourself or others. Often with physical restraint comes chemical restraint, where they will physical restrain you until the medication takes effect then they will release the patient from the physical restraints.

I will say the fantasy of being 'forced' into diapers and 'forced' to be treated as a baby is my favourite... and I definitely enjoy the stories where people are 'tricked' into going to a facility where this happens to them... but these are just fantasies or stories.... and there are many many laws and checks in effect now for psychiatric facilities, as a result of the horrid, nightmare conditions that used to exist.

And of COURSE people who have been in one are going to discuss how awful and horrible it is... because you have your freedom taken away from you, you cannot just be delusional, you cannot just act however you want, you are subject to the rules of others, and if you act out, you will face consequences.

Also, in regards to the experiment of the gentleman who went into the hospital and everything they did was considered a symptom... there are quite a few studies of this nature, some quite recent, and it is true... Think of it this way, if you were introduced to a person and were immediately told they were schizophrenic, you would automatically assume any unsual quirks that person has is not just them being themselves, but is a symptom of their illness. Its how our minds work, and for doctors who are surrounded by people presenting with characteristic symptoms, they often forget that sometimes, a person taking notes, is just someone trying to remember something, and not someone who is dellusional... just like a police officer may forget that someone walking at night in a hooded sweatshirt with their hood up, hands in the pockets and head down, is just someone who is cold.. and not necessarily a suspect person....

oh well... we are after all ... all human...

o.O Seriously? I have never known any nurse, nor had one, that enjoys changing diapers in any way. There probably are some out there but I doubt it's common enough to even create a credible statistic. Here's the thing, do not base reality on what you see in movies, that's just dangerous. As for "anything goes" ... no it doesn't, they drug you into a stupor if you don't cooperate, they drug you into a stupor if they don't like .... the only people that "anything goes" in such a place are the staff, as a patient you have very little rights because you have been deemed unable to function on your own. They tell you how many lights there are, and even if they are wrong you have to take their word for it.

you completely ripped that from startrek. lol

Some nursing homes use "reborn" realistic baby dolls to treat patients with Alzheimer's, but the therapy works better on female patients than on males. As far as mental institutions treating people for infantilism, that isn't considered a true psychological disorder unless it affects a patient's ability to function in everyday life. If that is the case, it is diagnosed and treated under a different name--something I can't recall what it is called.

Okay I bi-passed the majority of posts here to just make a point. WHY the hell do you have any fantasies of being institutionalized? Being locked up in the looney bin is number 2 on things that would make me want to die list, right behind winding up a vegetable. Seriously, WTF? It's not fun, you're not treated with dignity and you're surrounded by even crazier people. IT's a mental hospital, not the local bdsm club.

There's more to a psych test than meets the eye. The better ones, like the Minnesota Multphasic Personality Inventory and even some of the less highly regarded ones, like the Edwards Personal Preference Schedule score on multiple scales, and when hand-scored have a donzen scoring templates (You put it over the filled-out form and count the filed-in circles that show up. The themplate only allows the scorer, usually not the admin or person conducting the investigation, to see the answer circles relevent to that scale. This is done for each scoring scale.

These scales often correlate and can Indicate and Contraindicate with each other, and the better tests are normed against other tests that are known to be accurate as predictors.

Also good tests have two scales "Fake good" and "Fake bad"

Now, I know enough of the basics so that I can spot one or two of these latter two, but there are enough put in at varying levels of subtlety so that if I see one that is obvious (usually based on stereotypes) then I can be pretty sure that there are about 5 others of each of the two scales with about 3 that I will not detect.

Given that, and given that I enjoy taking such tests, which would have no value or enjoyment for me if I tried to rig the outcome by being misleading, I play it straignt

The point being that there is no point to trying to "pass" or "fail" such a test. You don't know the scales or how the test was normed and most of these tests have about 12 different forms to see that you do not get the same version twice.

That, uh, was totally not my point. My point was that you DON'T just get admitted to a hospital and get to have your fantasies fulfilled forever and that the people who think you do are just kidding themselves--if the question is even a serious one in the first place.

I just have to comment again. When I was in the Psych facilities they did know about my Diaper fetish, They have it listed in my medical records actually, as paraphilia NOS,(not otherwise specified) also exhibitionism. they could not take away the diapers though as I am truly incontinent, however they were very strict as to any and all exposing or being obvious about the diapers. As I said before I did actually get in trouble for changing my diaper in the shower room, I could be naked in there but not in a diaper.

I did refuse medications at one point that I remember and I was forced to take them by injection in most cases at least at first. during the time when I was labeled as decompensating schizophrenic I did get into a fight with another patient and ended up in physical restraints, Not Fun! very scary actually, and yes later followed the chemical restraints, I woke up in my own assigned room. You are going to follow all the rules in a place like this whether you want to or not, go ahead and try to play games with them they have seen it all and don't play around. Not trying to be argumentative, but stick to the fantasy play and don't try to have 'fun' with the system, you will be disappointed. just because you read it in some AB/DL stories or saw it on a movie doesn't make it real or possible.

....stick to the fantasy play and don't try to have 'fun' with the system, you will be disappointed. just because you read it in some AB/DL stories or saw it on a movie doesn't make it real or possible.

THIS :Crylol: Having fantasies is good- they're healthy for the mind and spirit :) but only when you know the difference between them and reality :o I have a diaper exposure fantasy that rocks as long as reality is kept at bay :blush: Thing is, trying it in the real world would leave me dead, severely beaten, or in jail :crybaby:NOT my idea of fun at all. As Howard Rhiengold said, the internet is a fantasy amplifier so when you come across people online who say their wild fantasies were fulfilled be very skeptical of their words B)

Bettypooh