LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should It Stay Or Should It Go...

Kari

Personally I like no other body hair,

Other than on my head.

But my G/F kinda likes it.

What do you think about it?

For yourself and/or what I show in my pic.

Should I trim it up?

post-194-093123100 1288567228_thumb.jpg

post-194-093123100 1288567228_thumb.jpg

keep the girlfriend happy

I don't like pubic hair, and try to keep it clean down there, but arms and legs don't bother me. don't have enough on my chest to notice one way or another. Ears, nose and runaway eyebrows have to be kept in check too.

• Like 1

TRUE

On the other hand, I've had a full beard for close to 40 years (I decided not to shave the morning I was released from active duty in the Army - it went from there to longer and longer sideburns - yeah it was the 70's:rolleyes: - and on to the full beard). At any rate, my present wife and kids had never known me without the full beard. I developed a mole on my chin and when I went to get it removed, shaved my whole beard. The reaction I got from my family when I walked into the room was to have them all duck under blankets so they didn't have to see me like that!:roflmao: Well, I thought it was funny, but they insisted that I let it grow back as soon as I could.

I'd LOVE to get rid of some body hair, but it isn't worth the flak I'd get for it.

That's NOT to say you shouldn't try the experiment - in fact I would still encourage you to give it a shot. Whether or not your G/F goes for it, as Kitten said, you can always let it grow back if she's really turned off!

I'm pondering growing a beard. I only really shave my face as a formality. Onna these years, I'm goinna try and do a MacRready-style beard from The Thing for Halloween. Or maybe just see how long and wild I can get away with it before my family heckles me enough to make keeping growing it too much of a hassle...

Kari judging from that photo you attached you don't look too hairy. I have friends (non ABDL) that have huge amounts of hair, comes out the neck of their shirt, legs are covered with like a gilly suit. EWWW I think to myself. I like little or no hair on my body, I shave my personal area clean regularly and trim my legs, underarms and tummy with a beard trimmer to be very close cropped. I do have a "biker type" beard which I keep closely cropped as well. I don't find shaving my body to take alot of time I have it in my routine. A clean shaved private area feels just as nice as a shaved neck from the barber I find. My wife doesn't like alot of hair on guys either, she has made negative comments if a guy has a huge amount of visible hair and she never mentioned she wishes I let it grow either through our 20+ year marriage. People complain of itchiness; if they toughed it out and let themselves get used to it I think they'd love the "clean look". It looks and feels wonderful!

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• Like 1