LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Abu little Paws with booster. I have to say so far I have been really pleased with these. The tapes are really strong! Like I have already taken out them 5 times, put back and seem to still stick just as good as ever.

All ready for bed in a dry Snuggleblanks cloth nappy with three thick soaker pads.  I think it's the thickest nappy I've every worn.  Even when it's dry I can't walk properly.  I think I'll be sleeping on my back all night tonight - I won't have much choice.  It feels very snuggly.  I hope the bed doesn't get wet tonight like it did last night.

Now for a bottle, Teddy, and some children's television before bed.  NIght night everyone.

All ready for bed in a dry Snuggleblanks cloth nappy with three thick soaker pads.  I think it's the thickest nappy I've every worn.  Even when it's dry I can't walk properly.  I think I'll be sleeping on my back all night tonight - I won't have much choice.  It feels very snuggly.  I hope the bed doesn't get wet tonight like it did last night.
Now for a bottle, Teddy, and some children's television before bed.  NIght night everyone.

https://ship.kroger.com/p/041260382420/kroger-overnight-underwear-extra-large-12?psrc=search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 3 months later...
I'm in Pampers, size 7. They will only hold 1 wetting if done slowly. But what a thrill wearing and wetting a real baby diaper. And NO, I did not modify the Pampers. I blessed/cursed with as my wife says "NO ass, NO hips and skinny legs" 
IMGP0183s.thumb.jpg.fac33e2f9d2fb739eab818234fceedff.jpg
IMGP0184s.thumb.jpg.6dc418ad17a6a8c7931ba9b4b556d39c.jpg
IMGP0185s.thumb.jpg.197cadef37541cf4cda18c349a9acfa8.jpg
IMGP0187s.thumb.jpg.76670f97e2cd899f165558081b109c51.jpg
IMGP0188s.thumb.jpg.4d48367c1e29f3052f331bcca8e5ac95.jpg
IMGP0193s.thumb.jpg.e0b1732f7e9601faf6d4664061f6430e.jpg

Yep you definitely need to wear diapers, otherwise you might wet everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None at the moment but in about 3 hours I will put on a hybrid diaper I made.  Most people know I get the majority of my diapers at Goodwill and thrift stores.  These are store type brands like Attends, Prevail, McKesson and others new in the unopened packages and I average $3 a package of 18 to 24 diapers.  I usually wear 2 mornings a week when I get up early and for about 3 hours or so.  The store type brands do me well for the 3 hour average.  Once in a while I may try to sleep in a diaper or go out of town for the day shopping or running errands.  For those times I will wear a premium diaper like Betterdry, Northshore or Dry 24/7.

For the inbetween times when I may need a 5 hour diaper, the store brands will leak but I won't get full use out of a premium diaper.  In this case I took a plastic backed 4 tape Attends diaper I got from Goodwill and then I took a cloth backed Mckesson diaper and cut the side panels, front and back tops off until I basically had made it into a long full front to back insert.  I cut the required slits in the back of the McKesson diaper and then used Elmer's wood glue to glue the first 1/3 of the Mckesson diaper to the front inside of the Attends, making sure I stretched out the elastics in the legs of the Attends.  I did not glue the whole back of the insert solidly to the Attends but just around the edges and a couple lines of glue across the middle to hold it there.   I set something heavy on top of the diaper and waited for the glue to dry.  Then I did the same thing to the next 1/3 of the diaper, the crotch area.  Once more I made sure to stretch out the diaper so the insert was glued properly around the leg elastics of the attends.  Then after that dried I finished up with the last 1/3 of the diaper.  I do it 1/3 at a time because that assures me the insert will conform exactly to the inside of the stretched out Attends with no gaps between the two diapers.  This gives me a thick enough diaper that will last a good 5 hours but won't bunch up because the insert has shifted.  It sounds like a lot of work, but it really isn't.  Cut the tapes and side panels off the insert diaper, put some glue on the back and then position it in the outer diaper and wait for the glue to dry.  Probably didn't take 3 to 4 minutes overall.  With what I pay at the thrift store, this combo has cost me about fifty cents.  Mind you, I don't use this very often, but it works for the rare times I'm gone out of town for more than 3 hours but way less than 8 hours.  It's my mid range combo and while it's true I can buy mid range diapers on line, why pay 2 to 3 times the cost plus shipping for a mid range diaper I may use very rarely?  

10 hours ago, rusty pins said:

None at the moment but in about 3 hours I will put on a hybrid diaper I made.  Most people know I get the majority of my diapers at Goodwill and thrift stores.  These are store type brands like Attends, Prevail, McKesson and others new in the unopened packages and I average $3 a package of 18 to 24 diapers.  I usually wear 2 mornings a week when I get up early and for about 3 hours or so.  The store type brands do me well for the 3 hour average.  Once in a while I may try to sleep in a diaper or go out of town for the day shopping or running errands.  For those times I will wear a premium diaper like Betterdry, Northshore or Dry 24/7.

For the inbetween times when I may need a 5 hour diaper, the store brands will leak but I won't get full use out of a premium diaper.  In this case I took a plastic backed 4 tape Attends diaper I got from Goodwill and then I took a cloth backed Mckesson diaper and cut the side panels, front and back tops off until I basically had made it into a long full front to back insert.  I cut the required slits in the back of the McKesson diaper and then used Elmer's wood glue to glue the first 1/3 of the Mckesson diaper to the front inside of the Attends, making sure I stretched out the elastics in the legs of the Attends.  I did not glue the whole back of the insert solidly to the Attends but just around the edges and a couple lines of glue across the middle to hold it there.   I set something heavy on top of the diaper and waited for the glue to dry.  Then I did the same thing to the next 1/3 of the diaper, the crotch area.  Once more I made sure to stretch out the diaper so the insert was glued properly around the leg elastics of the attends.  Then after that dried I finished up with the last 1/3 of the diaper.  I do it 1/3 at a time because that assures me the insert will conform exactly to the inside of the stretched out Attends with no gaps between the two diapers.  This gives me a thick enough diaper that will last a good 5 hours but won't bunch up because the insert has shifted.  It sounds like a lot of work, but it really isn't.  Cut the tapes and side panels off the insert diaper, put some glue on the back and then position it in the outer diaper and wait for the glue to dry.  Probably didn't take 3 to 4 minutes overall.  With what I pay at the thrift store, this combo has cost me about fifty cents.  Mind you, I don't use this very often, but it works for the rare times I'm gone out of town for more than 3 hours but way less than 8 hours.  It's my mid range combo and while it's true I can buy mid range diapers on line, why pay 2 to 3 times the cost plus shipping for a mid range diaper I may use very rarely?  

And I must say, the look is INCREDIBLE!  Because I trimmed away the sides as well as front and back and glued it in place, it looked so much like a baby diaper when I put it on!  A thick bulk right down the back of the diaper and crotch!  It was more authentic looking than a premium diaper like Confidry 24/7 or Betterdry.  I should have taken a picture but I didn't.

50 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

Is that a pull-up or a diaper?

Yep, just looked it up. On NorthShore's website it's called, "MoliCare Premium Mobile Underwear".

underwear=pull-ups

briefs=tab diapers

A tight "Medium" Tranquility ATN.  It's on the small side for my waist/hip size but it fits (barely).  I bought one of 8 bags available at a thrift store in Dallas TX on Thursday for $4.99.

It's also more messy than wet right now...  A few seconds after a small bladder void my belly growled and only seconds later the dry seat padding was full.  The seat is sticky now, but still dry ?.

18 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

A tight "Medium" Tranquility ATN.  It's on the small side for my waist/hip size but it fits (barely).  I bought one of 8 bags available at a thrift store in Dallas TX on Thursday for $4.99.

It's also more messy than wet right now...  A few seconds after a small bladder void my belly growled and only seconds later the dry seat padding was full.  The seat is sticky now, but still dry ?.

Good thing you only bought one of the 8 bags of it's tight and barely fits, but keep stopping back there every week or two, also other thrift stores and Goodwill.  Some times they have nothing, then one day you may walk in and find a shelf full of adult diapers!  Hopefully one day you will find some in your size.  Even the lower end diapers like Attends, Prevail and others are still good for the price, even if it's just for dropping a load or a couple wettings before needing to be changed.

17 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Good thing you only bought one of the 8 bags of it's tight and barely fits, but keep stopping back there every week or two, also other thrift stores and Goodwill.  Some times they have nothing, then one day you may walk in and find a shelf full of adult diapers!  Hopefully one day you will find some in your size.  Even the lower end diapers like Attends, Prevail and others are still good for the price, even if it's just for dropping a load or a couple wettings before needing to be changed.

I got a 15 count bag of large Medline Extended Wear on the same visit, for $6.99 and they're pretty impressive.  Not to the level of an Abena level 4 but they keep going much longer than any other I've had besides the Abena L4/XL4.

So the day has finally came where I had to go out to the local pharmacy while traveling in Mexico and buy diapers.  I ordered some Rearz diapers and sent them here but after two weeks they still have not arrived.  I am saving my last few ABU Simple Ultras for my return travel.  Behold the Tena Slip Nocturno.

20191215_072800.jpg

21 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

So the day has finally came where I had to go out to the local pharmacy while traveling in Mexico and buy diapers.  I ordered some Rearz diapers and sent them here but after two weeks they still have not arrived.  I am saving my last few ABU Simple Ultras for my return travel.  Behold the Tena Slip Nocturno.

20191215_072800.jpg

You think they come up High enough in the front and back to give you proper coverage?  GEEZ!  A little higher and you could tuck them under your chin!

• Like 1