LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

3 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

A tranquilty atn which is dry at this time. We are trying these for the 1st time vs the Northshore supreme. 

I've not tried the NS Supreme but if the MegaMax is any indication, you may be disappointed in the Tranquility ATN.  My experience with the ATNs is that the tapes tend to not hold very well.  They pop and migrate a lot unless you press down on the tape HARD when putting on the ATN and then sometimes they'll still pop.  Also, they don't have the best capacity before leak.  The large ATN has a 33 oz capacity or about 976 mL but I've see them leak with what had to be just over half that (one heavy wetting).  

50 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

I've not tried the NS Supreme but if the MegaMax is any indication, you may be disappointed in the Tranquility ATN.  My experience with the ATNs is that the tapes tend to not hold very well.  They pop and migrate a lot unless you press down on the tape HARD when putting on the ATN and then sometimes they'll still pop.  Also, they don't have the best capacity before leak.  The large ATN has a 33 oz capacity or about 976 mL but I've see them leak with what had to be just over half that (one heavy wetting).  

Thanks for the heads up. We will see how well they do. I do like the Northshore supremes, and we have never had any problems with the tape either that's why she keeps buying them. She just thought she would try them for the daytime. Again thanks.

Northshore MegaMax in blue. Typically wear all white diapers except for the occasional Molicare Super Plus. The blue is nice! Of course, the MegaMax is one if the most comfortable diapers out there also. 

I'm still in my night diaper which is a dry 24/7. My wife told me this morning that she ordered some of the super dry kids diapers. She also ordered some training pants thru babypants.com. I guess I will be wearing training pants to work when I go back vs the goodnites. 

I'm still in my night diaper which is a dry 24/7. My wife told me this morning that she ordered some of the super dry kids diapers. She also ordered some training pants thru babypants.com. I guess I will be wearing training pants to work when I go back vs the goodnites. 

I’m in my cloth diaper still dry for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

If they are cloth training pants, she better order some plastic pants to go over them or you will have wet britches at work!  I know I have seen in the past training pants that have a plastic outer covering.  Those might work but being incontinent, just the cloth training pants alone won'd do any good without some waterproof covering over them.

32 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

If they are cloth training pants, she better order some plastic pants to go over them or you will have wet britches at work!  I know I have seen in the past training pants that have a plastic outer covering.  Those might work but being incontinent, just the cloth training pants alone won'd do any good without some waterproof covering over them.

She bought the big kid training pants, and we do have some plastic pants already. I have a little leakage during the day, and might have 1 accident during the day. 

1 hour ago, TGalactic2012 said:

I’m in my cloth diaper still dry for now.

I was pretty much soaked this morning. I now have on a northshore supreme, and a little wet. 

Had a tough day at work today and my wife saw it in my face. So after dinner she took me upstairs and put me in a Pampers. Unfortunately I have to wear shorts over it as the youngings are around tonight. Pampers on a work night, how lucky am I?

• Like 1

Currently in a rather soggy Abena M4. Haven't worn these in quit a while...very comfy, and perform well ?.  I' ll how long it lasts... ?

I got up a little earlier this morning, and my wife is still sleeping. I'm in a dry 24/7 which is wet, but not that bad. We used a huggies size 5 overnight diaper as a booster last night. I might remove the baby diaper soon and just finish wetting my diaper until I have to be changed. 

It's 5:15 am and I am still in my very wet night diaper; an XP5000.  Oops, it is now also messy.  I plan to enjoy this for about an hour before changing.

I'm currently in a total dry plus diaper from last night. This is the first time I wore this brand, I usually wear the dry 24/7 as my night time diaper. When we got up my wife did check my diaper to see how wet I was, and I was pretty wet. My wife is going to change me in a little bit, we have been up for about an hour. I was happy with this diaper, and they are cheaper than the dry 24/7 diapers. 

I'm currently wearing a Tykables Galactic. I've been trying a variety of different diapers now that I'm wearing 24/7. I prefer to go for ultra capacity and change less. Out of all of them, these Tykable waddler diapers (Galactic, Unicorn, Overnights, etc) are my absolutely favorite. The velcro turned out to be key for my partner to feel comfortable diapering me, as it stresses them out a whole less. I love how comfortable the plastic is and it's one of the few diapers that I can wear for long periods of time without irritation. The high leak guards deal pretty well with any leaks and big messes

I'm currently wearing a Tykables Galactic. I've been trying a variety of different diapers now that I'm wearing 24/7. I prefer to go for ultra capacity and change less. Out of all of them, these Tykable wadder diapers (Galactic, Unicorn, Overnights, etc) are my absolutely favorite. The velcro turned out to be key for my partner to feel comfortable diapering me, as it stresses them out a whole less. I love how comfortable the plastic is and it's one of the few diapers that I can wear for long periods of time without irritation. The high leak guards deal pretty well with any leaks and big messes

Moon cloth training pants

Moon cloth training pants

I had almost a whole bag of prunes yesterday and been having diarrhea all day today so i guess im unpotty trained

Right now I’m wearing Tena pants plus, just a little bit damp but I think I might be able to wait until bedtime before I get changed, as I’m only doing little squirts now and then.