LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Dry 24/7. As much as these things can hold, I am probably never going to order them again because I apparently don't wet as much as I thought, so I feel like I am wasting them when I change after a whole day and they are only about 2/3 wet... x.x

My gorgeous partner has just laid me down and put me in an M4 and some plastic pants. She said that I'm going to be her baby for 24hrs as a birthday treat :D

Not sure what that entails but I shall be a good boy and do what I'm told......very exciting :)

Dry 24/7. Got these thinking I could save some money by getting something I could wear all day and only use 2 in a 24 hour period... Not getting these again. -.- The backing is thin and weak, the tapes don't stay secure worth a damn, they leak if I wet sitting down comfortably (which for me means cross-legged or side straddle, and twice now I have gone to put the tape down and the tape just pulled off of the waist bit. Going to stick with Molicares, they have always been really good nappies for me. x.x

• 1 month later...

I bought some Abena L4s as I thought the M4s might be a tad too small. Yeah I should've gotten a sampler first, the L4s are way too big. Wearing one now with an AbriLet Maxi booster.