LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Lille Supreme Fit-been in nappies pretty much since yesterday lunchtime since these arrived. Wetting a little bit at a time, but these are really absorbent and good. My fiance lies them too-been missing wearing nappies for a while as been relying on DryNites for quite a while!

Trying out an Abena Abri-Wing. I like the design, but the velcro strips are poking me in the waist and on the first wetting it leaked REALLY bad. As in, there was more wet on my chair than there was in the nappy. >.< Not impressed.

I tried to wear one at night and woke up with severe pain in my side and little red spots from the plastic that must of broke skin. the only thing I can think of is to somehow double up the waist band so the velcro doesn't poke you.

Trying out an Abena Abri-Wing. I like the design, but the velcro strips are poking me in the waist and on the first wetting it leaked REALLY bad. As in, there was more wet on my chair than there was in the nappy. >.< Not impressed.

Is this the same as the air-plus? Not that it's needed now- but I was wondering how the cloth-backing held up.

Currently in a soaked M3, bout to jump in the shower and start my 2nd job though :(

Is this the same as the air-plus? Not that it's needed now- but I was wondering how the cloth-backing held up.

Currently in a soaked M3, bout to jump in the shower and start my 2nd job though :(

It is the Abri-Wing Air Plus. And... It held up okay, I guess... I don't know if there was actually enough pee in it to test it that much, though. For the most part, the nappy leaked it straight out the side and into my seat cushion. I was sitting down when I wet and the material on the inside doesn't transfer moisture into the padding as quickly as I would have thought from an Abena... Honestly, I am going to stick with the Abena Abri-Form premium... It is a regular nappy and the leg cuffs are a lot more stretchy. The Wing leg cuffs just stood away from my leg when I sat down, apparently. So... Yeah, I am going to give away the rest of them. >.<

On topic: In a Dry 24/7 and I am testing the limits of this thing. Drinking for my birthday, so I am going to have to wee a lot. :D Not going to change it til it leaks or until I need to poop. XD

I, too, woke up in a very wet diaper. This Bambino Bellisimo is one great diaper :) I can only lounge around for a bit though as I have to go out shopping and there is no way I'll be wearing this sucker outside today....