LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Molicare Super Plus, last one for now. I still have some Abena L4 though and am contemplating on if I am going to bite the bullet and buy a bag of the Tena Maxi from Bambino. $50 + CA Tax + $10 Hold for Pickup at my local UPS Store. Wish they used Fedex and it would be free then. I am disliking UPS more and more...

All store bought diapers wi

Depends right now, but I'm thinking about trying the CVS house brand. Does anyone have any experience with them? I want to "crinkle". I love the bulge too. Will they disappoint?

All diapers that you can get at brick and mortar stores will disappoint. Except those few Medical Supply stores that stock Abena or Molicare.

Seriously just order some online.

Oh and I'm wearing Tena Maxi that I just got today from Bambino Diapers. Have not wet yet, but I like the fit of them, they certainly fit different then all the other diapers in the USA that I have tried, online or otherwise. I like the fit of them much better, hopefully they live up to their wetting potential for me, if so these are my new favorite diaper as long as Bambino keeps importing them. I really hope they do as I think this will be my go to diaper.

Depends right now, but I'm thinking about trying the CVS house brand. Does anyone have any experience with them? I want to "crinkle". I love the bulge too. Will they disappoint?

CVS store brand are my backup when I don't have any premium brands on hand and I can't find Depends. They are the best store brand I've found, but they aren't great.

First time in ages there are no children in the house so as a fantastic surprise my gorgeous partner dragged me up into the bedroom and had a M4 and plastic pants waiting for me on our bed.

After a good powdering, my g/f taped up the nappy and pulled up the plastic pants. I've been allowed downstairs and am currently watching tv waiting to wet for the first time tonight :)

• Like 1

My new normal diaper the Tena Maxi. I hope Bambino is making enough to keep importing them to USA. Best diaper I have ever used. Just ordered another bag wish I had some place at home to hide a case as I would buy one. Seriously buy some now if you have not tried them yet.

Double diapered for the first time in the early hours of the morning. I had an M4 underneath a terry cloth nappy with a pair of Cosy N Dry printed plastic pants over the top.

I took liberties and wet the protection 7 or 8 times which eventually lead to me leaking onto the bed sheet because of wicking.

I appologized to my gorgeous g/f who was really good about it.