LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Well, i ordered the sample pack from ABU that has like 12 options. Tonight im trying out the cushies. Its been a couple hours and i've wet them nicely. They are holding up pretty good. Like the feel and sound.

I think my only complaint is the 1 tape on each side. I keep feeling like i have to pull them up every once in awhile compared to others. Its like the top part around my stomach is just flared out.

I've just woken up in a medium sized Dry 24-7 with a pair of CosyNDry nursery print plastic pants covering it up and keeping me safe fro leaks.

I've wet it 4 times and it's nice and bulky. Two more wettings and it'll be at flooding point :)

Yea those Dry 24/7's are nice! So bulky its like sitting on a pillow, lol.

I think my only complaint is the 1 tape on each side. I keep feeling like i have to pull them up every once in awhile compared to others. Its like the top part around my stomach is just flared out.

That's the reason I only use them as play diapers. I'd probably stop buying them if I didn't think they were so cute.

Anywho, finishing off an ABU sample pack with a Molicare Super Plus with an ultra doubler. It's nice 'n comfy.

Guest hachimaki

Anybody heard of Tena Classic? I have some but I'm not sure if they are any good. I didn't see it in the reviews, or maybe I was looking in the wrong place.

None right now because I don't wear for need and I have a bad diaper rash. Destisin is making it bearable, but it is still bad.

• 4 weeks later...

always tena, lovely feeling

Which Tena though? there's many types like pants, flex and slip. And then there's many absorbancies.

I only like the Tena slip maxi and Tena slip super, and very occassionally the Tena flex maxi.

Hi there! I'm new as well. Gotta work on my profile pic, eh? Anywho, I have an Abina M4 waiting for me. I tried to buy some Attends in person, but for some reason they don't exist in my area, and remembering when store brands were awesome, I just can't go back. Probably will, though! :)

Guest hachimaki

Took delivery on medium brief sampler pack from HDIS. Wow. Lot of different opitons in regards to the plastic backs. Love 'em.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm wearing a new (for me) kind of diaper. It's a Tena; it's green on the outside, it's got two white tapes, and it's gauzy (for lack of a better word). I've had them for a while, but hadn't particularly taken to them till today. They're not about to turn me off Attends, but they may also make a nice change-of-pace diaper. Plus, they feel way different wet, and that's always nice.