LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Latex Allergy

I just developed an allergy to latex. Fri AM I had blood drawn as part of a physical. Sat AM I woke up itching with redness and welts. That sucks but the symptoms were re leaved easily (and cheaply) with an antihistamine.

Do I have to worry about disposable diapers now. What is the elastic in the waistband, legs and leakguards made of? What about the waterproof pants that I use when I wear cloth diapers.

Anondl

Do I have to worry about disposable diapers now.

I had a quick look through my diaper stash and on the net and:

- Abri-Form (M4) say they're latex-free on the pack

- Bambino Classico and Bianco say they're latex-free on the site (Teddies don't say it - I wonder if it's in the stretchy tapes?)

- Secure X-Plus & Active Ultra both say they're latex-free on their websites.

- Molicare are latex-free across the board according to XP Medical

So most of the major premium brands seem to be latex-free.

Most incontinence products are latex free.

Somewhere I heard that people with Down Syndrome typically are allergic to latex.

I just developed an allergy to latex. Fri AM I had blood drawn as part of a physical. Sat AM I woke up itching with redness and welts. That sucks but the symptoms were re leaved easily (and cheaply) with an antihistamine.

Do I have to worry about disposable diapers now. What is the elastic in the waistband, legs and leakguards made of? What about the waterproof pants that I use when I wear cloth diapers.

Anondl