LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Thick Should Diapers Be?

In 1969, this joke appeared in Playboy:

A rock sta, who we shall simply call JM, goes and has some leather pants made. Two weeks later JM comes back dissatisfied and tells the maker "I said wanted them so tight, you could tell my sex". The person says "I made them so tight, you could tell your religion!!"

Now what has this got to do with diapers. Well it shows the advantages of cloth since you can easily (without cutting, tearing or pulling them apart) use them in multiples until you put on as many as you need.

Well, what has that to do with how thick diapers ought to be?

They should be so thick, like mine, that when Mommy puts her hand down the front of your rubber panties to check, she can be readily convinced that you are a girl.

For me the diaper was layered this way= 4-21x40 4- baby prefolds then 2 more 21x40 over all those then folded down about 1/3 & pinned on with blue ducky pins & no pants over it..:smiley-baby-boy: Thus showed what a baby I was but covered how excited I was to go out that Halloween night. My g/f & I had a great time that night.:rolleyes:

For me the diaper was layered this way= 4-21x40 4- baby prefolds then 2 more 21x40 over all those then folded down about 1/3 & pinned on with blue ducky pins & no pants over it..:smiley-baby-boy: Thus showed what a baby I was but covered how excited I was to go out that Halloween night. My g/f & I had a great time that night.:rolleyes:

For me, when i diaper is dry it doesnt matter so much.

Its only when they are WET they it becomes important, this is where the X-plus and tena maxi come into play, several wettings down the line you want a wank plum diaper between your legs.

I usually use two Tena supers , have never stuffed before , however i like a thick diaper especially close to bedtime , but not thick enough where it impedes proper movement , i like the diapers to be able to swell up and the more i wet or mess the more it becomes difficult to move properly .

And they need to be snug , i dont like loose fitting diapers ..

As thick as possible! :P Thats the wonderful thing about cloth, you can keep adding layers until you can't pin the silly things closed! ;)

If I remember correctly, I layered several several over night (4x8x4) cloth prefolds and held it together with a day weight (2x4x2) prefold, resulting in something thats like 24 layers thick. So thick that my plastic pants almost wouldn't cover it :blush:

And yes it felt AWESOME.....but I don't know why...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alfons16a

As thick as possible! :P Thats the wonderful thing about cloth, you can keep adding layers until you can't pin the silly things closed! ;)

If I remember correctly, I layered several several over night (4x8x4) cloth prefolds and held it together with a day weight (2x4x2) prefold, resulting in something thats like 24 layers thick. So thick that my plastic pants almost wouldn't cover it :blush:

And yes it felt AWESOME.....but I don't know why...

I absolutely agree with you. As thick as possible. If not in public it is also good to wear two diapers simultaneously.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bedwetter526

In 1969, this joke appeared in Playboy:

A rock sta, who we shall simply call JM, goes and has some leather pants made. Two weeks later JM comes back dissatisfied and tells the maker "I said wanted them so tight, you could tell my sex". The person says "I made them so tight, you could tell your religin!!"

Now what has this got to do with diapers. Well it shows the advantages of cloth since you can easily (without cutting, tearing or pulling them apart) use them in multiples until you put on as many as you need.

Well, what has that to do with how thick diapers ought to be?

They should be so thick, like mine, that when Mommy puts her hand down the front of your rubber panties to check, she can be readily convinced that you are a girl.

UNDERAGE- DELETED MEMBER- Bettypooh

my girlfriend puts 5 dizpozables om me to make them so thick that i cant close my legs :smiley-baby-boy::ninja:

Yeah right, and this is an adult forum....where the age limit is 18 and above...C-ya!

I don't like thick ... I like absorbent at night and that usually equates to thick, but for daytime wear just padded is fine. But I use booster pads at night now. Too thick wouldn't be babyish anyway, they don't toddle because of the diapers they do because of how their skeletal structure is at that age. Too thick and you rub your thighs raw if you have to wear, or your muscles wear out too fast to make them useful. For the "play times" it would just be a personal thing, but you can always add bulk to any diaper with booster pads.

The specific skeletal issue appears to be the size and weight of the skull and the distance between the legs, which for us, thick diapers accomplishes and you can get the former by haveing a big head; works for me :)

To keep from rubbing your thighs raw, put baby powder on the outside crotch area of your rubber panties where they rub on the thighs or inside thighs

Booster pads only keep wet close to the body longer since if they are abosorbant, the wetness takes time to seep through to the body of the diaper

Thick diapers also feel more girlish

The specific skeletal issue appears to be the size and weight of the skull and the distance between the legs, which for us, thick diapers accomplishes and you can get the former by haveing a big head; works for me :)

To keep from rubbing your thighs raw, put baby powder on the outside crotch area of your rubber panties where they rub on the thighs or inside thighs

Booster pads only keep wet close to the body longer since if they are abosorbant, the wetness takes time to seep through to the body of the diaper

Thick diapers also feel more girlish

Meh, the baby powder never lasts long enough for me, I probably sweat too much. >.< The pads I only use at night ... so there! :P

As for girlish ... don't need anything for that myself. I'm naturally "girly," blame the DNA.

Meh, the baby powder never lasts long enough for me, I probably sweat too much.

I do not have that problem since I wear dresses, skirts and babydolls. Also If need be I wear crinolines instead of petti. Petties are made form tons of materia layeredl and to me are oppressive while crinolines are made of stuffer material and are light and airy

As for girlish ... don't need anything for that myself. I'm naturally "girly," blame the DNA.

Many people say that but I have no idea what that means. I follow the adage "Children learn what they live and live what they learn" If you read my blog entry about being a little girl I go into detail on how I became one. It came from my native interest in girl things like dolls, tiaras, etc reinforced by being around as many girls as boys in an intimate (psychologically "at home") setting, coupled with my natural imitativeness. Also baby things were, in the real world, considered girlish, especially diapers and rubber panties (It would not surpise me if that were still the case in the real world. One of the problem of "communities" is that they become demi-mondes with the ensuent ghettoization which I see plenty of here)) since they were more a part of a girl's world for several reasons (playing with dolls, being diapered at an older age: This was 55-60 years ago and things were very different)

I do not have that problem since I wear dresses, skirts and babydolls. Also If need be I wear crinolines instead of petti. Petties are made form tons of materia layeredl and to me are oppressive while crinolines are made of stuffer material and are light and airy

Many people say that but I have no idea what that means. If you read my blog entry about being a little girl I go into detail on how I became one. It came from my native interest in girl things like dolls, tiaras, etc reinforced being around as many girls as boys coupled with my natural imitativeness. Also baby things were, in the real world, considered girlish, especially diapers and rubber panties (It would not surpise me if that were still the case in the real world. One of the problem of "communities" is that they become demi-mondes with the ensuent ghettoization which I see plenty of here)) since they were more a part of a girl's world for several reasons (playing with dolls, being diapered at an older age: This was 55-60 years ago and things were very different)

Okay, when I was working people always asked if I was a FtM back in my early 20s late teens. ;) Before I discovered that gender is really meaningless.

• 4 weeks later...

Answer=As thick as you want/need them to be. Normally I'll wear medium thick diaper when going out in public. One that I can cover with pants & a long tail shirt & not stand-out to much. But at home or on Halloween or a few vactions I have worn them so thick I waddled.:smiley-baby-boy: Those times I had to wear a garbage bag as plastic pants to cover it. One vaction when wearing I used 17 diapers as one; that is counting baby & adult disposables & baby & adult cloth prefolds and 21x40 cloth diapers layered inside a big square of flannel & pinned with 4 pins. It lasted 17hrs before leaking= from North Ga.-Fla. trip. :drive1:

I like thick diapers, but i dont like stuffers

Just dosent feel the same

You are right. You only feel stuffed diapers between the legs and the lump feels hard. You feel thick diapers all over and the part between the legs feels big and full but soft