LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Arrage Meeting

I have a question, any suggestions on how I can arrange a meeting with somebody. I was going to meet with somebody, but he ended up having cold feet. Any suggestions on how I can calm his nerves.

I am thinking of suggesting he sees who I am at an upcoming school football game, I am busy during the game, so I would propose that he just sees who I am and then we meet up after that.

Are there any other suggestions that can be suggested. Also, sorry if this was posted, I tried to search, but I didn't find anything.

First: DON'T GET COLD FEET

When you say you will show, then show. I never bother meeting most people in real life anymore because every time I arrange a meeting I show up and they don't, then they message me back "sorry I missed the meeting, want to try again?" .... you know ... that's just plain nasty to do to people, period.

Second: Always meet in a public place for a long chat. ;)

Meeting can be safe if you do it right ;) Always meet in a public place where plenty of people are nearby who would actually respond if you screamed- "public place" alone isn't good enough! Best is somewhere that you are somewhat known like a cafe or store you frequent :D Even better is if a friend is close-by watching over you ^_^ Have your pepper-spray handy. If you drove, park your car in a openly visible lot where many others are parked, and park where your license tag can't be seen (like backing in the space)- it's not all that hard to 'run' a tag number. Don't let them see you leave or go to your car either- same reason and they might follow you or have a friend follow you :( Don't drive straight home afterward- take a different route and watch your mirror for tails :angry: No personal info given on first meet- give yourself time to think it over afterward in case you want to back out :rolleyes: Have a friend who knows the situation phone you maybe a half hour after you expect to meet- you can act like it's an emergency and that you have to go to ease your way out of a difficult situation. Have an innocent sounding "code word" or phrase arranged which means "send help now!" :o Also have your phone-friend expect you to call once you get home safely and be sure they too know what your wearing to aid in giving a description :blush:

I remember seeing some thing like this given as advice to TG's making a meet-up. For us, RL meets can be extremely dangerous. There are lots of bad people out there who have learned the first rule of being a successful crook: Don't look or act like a crook! But don't be paranoid either- this might be the one you've always wanted to meet :wub: Always have back-up involved- even big, tough guys can be taken down quickly with the right techniques which the bad guy will have practice doing. Really this is just "street smarts"which you should be doing daily anyway. Good luck and I hope you end up with a new really great friend :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Best way to do it is meet someone in a public setting, a mall, a restaurant are both good places to meet.

Never go to any ones home, until after you get to know them very well and feel comfortable around them.

If you meet someone and your instincts tell you to leave do so, this is a good reason to meet where they are lots of people.

I like to know the persons stats before I meet them, like how tall they are and what they weigh, I'm a little skinny guy and not quite comfortable around people larger than myself.