LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Converse With Yourself?

This will sound strange, but I suspect it’s not uncommon: I like to converse with myself about diapers.

I’m AB, but always a man, which is to say I love roleplaying a baby, but don’t fantasize about actually being one. My conversations involve a woman who has just become aware that I’m diapered, the babyishness of the diaper leaving no doubt that I’m roleplaying.

Rather redundantly (because she is quite surprised by what she sees), she asks me if I like to wear diapers, if they make me feel like a baby, and if I like how that feels. She is somewhat shocked, but also intrigued, even understanding, definitely not hostile (how my wife feels about the whole thing, actually).

Anybody else like conversing with themselves?

I always talk with myself, I'm alone most days and nights and it seems to help me make decisions if I sound them out before acting on them.

I can not say that any of my conversations involve diapers, If I decide I want to wear a diaper I usually do that on a whim.

I never talk to myself

yes you do

no, I don't

you fantasize about diapers, and mommy talks to you, and you answer, just like above

no, I don't

yes, you do

you also think out loud when solving life's other problems

no, I don't, not never

yes, you do all the the time.

No

• Like 1

Of course I do, I like to talk to an intelligent person adn I just adore having an intellignet person talk to me: Sorry, could not resist

Actually I talk to me dollies. One of the advantages of being a Little Girl

i had an imaginary friend but he left me for my across the street neighbor. He also spoke spanish I think we didnt get along because I was always trying to get him to take care of my lawn. <<--joke.

I talk to myself all the time.

I dont answer myself as in a dialogue.

I just ramble.

I pray to god like hes beside me having a conversation.

I often wonder why he wants me to kneed to pray and put my hands up

what is he planing on robbing me or killing me execution style?

talking to yourself isnt crazy unless something you say to yourself makes you mad.....then you might need help.

Nothing wrong with talking to yourself. The benefits are you always agree with your self, your never wrong, and the conversation is always a intelligent one (at least I hope it is).

Whoa! I talk to myself and have disagreements! It's how I prioritize and economize my to do list.

I have been known to have full conversations with myself over random stuff >.>

is that bad *-*

I must be the worst. I actually explain things to myself as if I were talking to someone else. I can be so animated, too, sometimes.

But as far as this lifestyle is concerned, I usually just look in the mirror and smile. I tell myself that I'm such a girl or such a baby. When I get excited in general, I usually announce that fact to myself.

Nothing wrong with talking to yourself. The benefits are you always agree with your self, your never wrong, and the conversation is always a intelligent one (at least I hope it is).

This :Crylol:

And I like talking to such good-looking nice people like I am too :whistling::roflmao: Honestly, I am known for self-conversing when thinking- especially at work where it helps me keep things going straight and smooth :blush:

Bettypooh

We all tend to ponder some stuff out loud, which sometimes involves short conversations with ourselves. But if you're having in-depth conversations with yourself, you need to see a shrink. Especially if it's something like talking to yourself about something that isn't "'Where the hell did I put my keys?' 'Oh, there they are!'". It's a bit less crazy if you're talking at an inanimate object (particularly if you're cussing one out for not working, or begging the car battery to not be dead). Even less crazy than that is conversing with one's pets, as there may be some possibility that they could understand what you're saying (or are at least listening to you because you're giving them attention). I have argued with myself in writing, but only because it presented a more humorous narration. I'd say that discussing with yourself why you like diapers is borderlining on the crazy side of things, though... That's something that you should be posting someplace like on the forums, here, or talking to a real person about, if you've got someone who'll listen and not judge (or someone who's into them as well)...

I talk to myself

sometimes I need to just think "out loud" so I do it on walks.

I also have alter personalities that I talk too as well :P

We all tend to ponder some stuff out loud, which sometimes involves short conversations with ourselves. But if you're having in-depth conversations with yourself, you need to see a shrink. Especially if it's something like talking to yourself about something that isn't "'Where the hell did I put my keys?' 'Oh, there they are!'". It's a bit less crazy if you're talking at an inanimate object (particularly if you're cussing one out for not working, or begging the car battery to not be dead). Even less crazy than that is conversing with one's pets, as there may be some possibility that they could understand what you're saying (or are at least listening to you because you're giving them attention). I have argued with myself in writing, but only because it presented a more humorous narration. I'd say that discussing with yourself why you like diapers is borderlining on the crazy side of things, though... That's something that you should be posting someplace like on the forums, here, or talking to a real person about, if you've got someone who'll listen and not judge (or someone who's into them as well)...

I always talked to myself and when I did go to counseling I found out I had multply personalities. It was like a light went on because I often wondered why some of the vocies sounded different. It also made sense as to why my little people were all different ages.

I talk to myself constantly. Usually because its the most thought provoking conversation of the day sadly. But yeah i am guilty of self conversing throughout the day and honestly sometimes it helps me think things through better. Its the whole "hear myself think"

I talk to myself, but never out loud. It's usually an interior dialogue between my reactive self and my deliberative self, with the latter usually being there to say things like, "Is that what you really think...?" Otherwise, I have my story characters for that.

And yes, I am an only child, so I guess it was bound to happen.:thumbsup:

I talk to myself constantly. Usually because its the most thought provoking conversation of the day sadly. But yeah i am guilty of self conversing throughout the day and honestly sometimes it helps me think things through better. Its the whole "hear myself think"

Unrelated, but mad props for the Robbie Rotten avvie. For real, yo.