LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Cursed

nitrous

So I'm volunteering at this thrift store on highway 99 and they have 8 large Per-fit bags of diapers for really cheep!! but heres the thing this guy set me up with this volunnteer thing and i know the people at ST. Vincent Depol pretty well. Its killing me that i can't buy them. that every day i go in there and i see them and i can't get them. its driving me bat shit crazy. god it felt good to say that. Can't talk to anyone in real life about this so i figured i'd tell you guys. Do you guys know of any good excuse i can make for buying those diapers?

For the price of a bottle (or two) of "mad dog" you can get a stranger off the street to make the purchase for you them get them from him afterward :D Send him in with just enough to make the buy and maybe a couple dollars more, with the rest to be given when you receive the goods B)

"Straw man" purchases like this aren't illegal for diapers and the wino doesn't know you or care- he's happy to get his thing and leave you alone afterward ;)

Bettypooh

o.O I use to work in a thrift store, so did my best friend, never heard of people working there not being allowed to buy the items. St. Vincent's wasn't the one I worked for, never asked which she did. I know you can get vouchers for them through shelters but I see no reason you can't go there "off duty" and buy them yourself.

I would say you were talking to a friend or relation and they mentioned that they are having a hard time affording diapers, for granny or grandpa or uncle charlie or your bed wetting cousin , and they could really use them at a cheap price in these hard times.

Make sure you have the story right so you not taking XL diapers for a 98lb grandmother.

If it were me, I would come up with some kind of story to get those almost free diapers.

Just wrote smokey and I'm going with his plan. Its not that I am not allowed to buy them its just I'm making friends there and its really embarrassing buying there. Also I need to wait to get some money. So thanks everyone.

Are you talking about the St. Vinnie's in Everett, or Lynwood? I can pick them up and hold on to them for you. All I ask is maybe a pack in return for doing it.

yeah you can have two packs. Just give me some time to get some money coming in.

o.O I use to work in a thrift store, so did my best friend, never heard of people working there not being allowed to buy the items. St. Vincent's wasn't the one I worked for, never asked which she did. I know you can get vouchers for them through shelters but I see no reason you can't go there "off duty" and buy them yourself.

Kitten, the Goodwill company has a standing rule that no employee of Goodwill, nor any receiver of benefits from the company (classes, training, job search, etc), is allowed to make purchases at any Goodwill thrift store... It's posted on the entrance door of every Goodwill store in my county (and I've visited 4 or 5 locations).

Just so ya know.

Kitten, the Goodwill company has a standing rule that no employee of Goodwill, nor any receiver of benefits from the company (classes, training, job search, etc), is allowed to make purchases at any Goodwill thrift store... It's posted on the entrance door of every Goodwill store in my county (and I've visited 4 or 5 locations).

Just so ya know.

^_^ okies .... odd policy IMO ... but okay.

Goodwill's policy is sort of like preventing "Insider Trading".

On the other hand the Salvation Army; St. Vincent DePaul and other charitable thrift stores may not

have the same restrictive policy for their employees.

As long as the price is not adjusted or an employee discount offered it really should not matter who

buys the diapers in question. For all that matter it may be days or months before a likely customer

would show up wanting exactly that size; brand; etc.

Better to have sold them and use the funds to further the charitable nature of the business instead of

having unsold merchandise just gathering dust and space - waiting for the sale that may not even happen.

"FWIIW" - For What It Is Worth

Babylock