LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

$509.27

DailyDi

That doesn't sound like alot. To me anyway.

I've worn glasses since I was 4 or 5. Last time I bought a pair they were £300, about $600 at the time.

Really painful exchange of cash that lol but then I need them 24/7.

Are you the same or is it just for certain distances?

I haven't worn glasses or even owned them for 20 something years just for the reason of cost. Glasses or at least the exam is needed every year. So the price plus the draw backs of glasses (mine are like coke bottles) Just doesn't appeal to me at all. The best part of wearing contacts is being able to see at all times. Take a shower, walk in the rain, I can even swim in them.

The best part is waking up in the middle of the night and look at the clock, all without fumbling around trying to find where you left your "eyes" . I hear people all the time who say I could never where contacts. But the fact is the newest versions out can correct about 95% of vision problems. I've been told I am a prime candidate for Laser surgery but the cost is over $2000. They don't bother to tell you the low price gimmicks are for people with better vision, the price goes way up if your blind like me! So I factored in the price over my age and my cost for contacts. I ain't living that long!

I am very nearsighted, Almost 3 times legally blind, and have bad astigmatism. I wear my contacts sometimes for months at a time. A box of contacts with 6 inside or three pairs cost $26 bucks at Walmart (No insurance) I believe when I had a contact/vision exam there it was $80. The exam is good for 2 years. So for me, three boxes back then would last me over a two years. So less than $100 a year for the comfort of contacts. Now with Insurance I wear for for about $8 bucks a year. Sure glasses on insurance are under $100 for me, but why bother.

I can put a spare contact comfortably in my wallet, and keep a spare pair in my glovebox of both cars. Something I could never do with glasses. I realize some people can't wear contacts, but most can. I also suggest that you don't waste the extra money on contacts for astigmatism. They don't help that much and they don't fit as well as regular ones.

Also your eyedoctor can give you a free pair to try out when you get your glasses, what do you have to lose..except your glasses :P