LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Guy Should Have Worn A Diaper....

REALLY glad I am a girl who pees sitting down... I can't do what this guy did! Although, I've forgotten to pull my panties down a time or two and peed through them. I wear skirts most times I plan on going out to drink, so after that a little perfume down there and stand a bit to let them air dry, nobody knows the difference. I can't imagine what his sitch would be like.

REALLY glad I am a girl who pees sitting down... I can't do what this guy did! Although, I've forgotten to pull my panties down a time or two and peed through them. I wear skirts most times I plan on going out to drink, so after that a little perfume down there and stand a bit to let them air dry, nobody knows the difference. I can't imagine what his sitch would be like.

I'll have to remember this next time a female comes out of the bathroom with a new scent of perfume. 

I'll have to remember this next time a female comes out of the bathroom with a new scent of perfume. 

LOL 99% of the time she is just freshening up or masking dance floor sweat... but that 1% of the time... she might just be covering up somethin else :whistling: