LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Can Be Delivered!

oh and yes many televangelists are nothing but profits, the term you wanted heartwood is prophet. I've studied the likes of Jack Coe, A.A. Allen and many others. Great stuff.

You got me... at least it still works

• Like 1

Sigh.

If he was being genuine, it really was not a good place to start. What the op said was not wrong, but it sounds condemning out of context. He seems to assume that we are all christians and that we all made sense of the concept of grace.

This talk is not meant to evangelize. Its not even very important. To give up this fetish is a personal choice that must be addressed personally. Salvation in christian terms does not depend on this at all.

I find it slightly disturbing on the kind of reactions he recieved though. This was not a condemning message. It really isn't about diapers at all. It's pretty much saying that obsessing over anything is unhealthy.

Remember that all religions must think they are the only right religion. Civility is honestly the best you can ask for from them.

Remember that all religions must think they are the only right religion. Civility is honestly the best you can ask for from them.

No, I know of several which do not think they are the only right one, and teach that each one is just a different path to the same goal of enlightenment. Buddhism and most forms of Paganism (Wicca, Asatru, Reconstructionists, etc.)teach acceptance, tolerance, and that there is no "one true way". I only wish all religions could understand this concept, but unfortunately, many have been strictly taught that it is their way or Hell.

The op was a troll, rehashed the same generic psuedo-christian paragraph that has shown up here at least five times since I joined. As for religous tolerance, yeah whatever, I watch my gf's pagan church turn an intolerant eye to her being a multiple, so in the end a faith is only as good as the asshole practicing it.

The op was a troll, rehashed the same generic psuedo-christian paragraph that has shown up here at least five times since I joined. As for religous tolerance, yeah whatever, I watch my gf's pagan church turn an intolerant eye to her being a multiple, so in the end a faith is only as good as the asshole practicing it.

You get jerks in every group. It sounds like that particular church or members of have an issue with mental disorders. She should try finding another one (before you say it, yes, this can be difficult). If her multiple issues do not present obvious problems (like causing major disruptions during services/rituals etc) then she should be able to find a more open group of people who will gladly accept her. I am a member of and a clergy student of a Shamanic Wiccan church, and my personality disorder and other mental disorders have not given cause for any of the core members to shun me. They often offer helpful advice and support through rough patches. It's what a community does (or is supposed to). Of course, many of them are nurses, some work in the psychiatric field, we have a few therapists, so they have professional background with this stuff and are more educated about it. Of course there are also a wide variety of other people, lawyers, receptionists, housewives, war veterans, several bookshop owners... pretty much everything but car salesman lol. I have had problems from new or fringe members when they find out (or havens forbid they have a run-in with my secondary personality after harrassing me), but with patient explaining this has been corrected. Not everybody is going to like you, but one also does need to find a group which is understanding and compatible with your spiritual needs. I hope she can find this, and that neither of you will lose faith in the Pagan community for this one group's asshattery.

oh my god i go away for a long weekend and come back to this! i missed soooo much.... and now this thread is 7 pages long and I just don't have the desire to read it all, can someone objectively sum up to me the arguments for both sides? thanks.

SUSHI PIZZA!!!! That's all you need to know!!!!! :thumbsup:

You get jerks in every group. It sounds like that particular church or members of have an issue with mental disorders. She should try finding another one (before you say it, yes, this can be difficult). If her multiple issues do not present obvious problems (like causing major disruptions during services/rituals etc) then she should be able to find a more open group of people who will gladly accept her. I am a member of and a clergy student of a Shamanic Wiccan church, and my personality disorder and other mental disorders have not given cause for any of the core members to shun me. They often offer helpful advice and support through rough patches. It's what a community does (or is supposed to). Of course, many of them are nurses, some work in the psychiatric field, we have a few therapists, so they have professional background with this stuff and are more educated about it. Of course there are also a wide variety of other people, lawyers, receptionists, housewives, war veterans, several bookshop owners... pretty much everything but car salesman lol. I have had problems from new or fringe members when they find out (or havens forbid they have a run-in with my secondary personality after harrassing me), but with patient explaining this has been corrected. Not everybody is going to like you, but one also does need to find a group which is understanding and compatible with your spiritual needs. I hope she can find this, and that neither of you will lose faith in the Pagan community for this one group's asshattery.

There are three in her system who are pagan, two undecided, one agnostic and one who is just a spiritualist. At no point have any of them been an issue, except when the form priestess, or whatever title yall have(no disrespect intended) yelled at the girls when the little one was front and it triggered the little one to where she started crying. Mia has a crap load of issues but ironically being a multiple is not the core issue. I may have my own, I'm not 100% on that, however no place of worship should be stupid towards a member because of an issue. Being a christian and having been an usher and all that jazz, I get it when someone's behavior is disruptive and at that point the needs of the many are more important, however if there isn't an issue then people shouldn't make one. I am actually impressed with my current church, I had Mia at our picnic and she rocked her pentacle necklace and everyone was polite about it. I even had the girls switching in and out while there and the few people I did tell about the multiplicity were alright with it. I got a few questions about demonic possession and such however those who know are very understanding and cool about it.(if only my folks would be, would be awesome if I have my own that they could talk to my parents) Her church insists they integrate and that their existence is invalid, chopping energy with swords and invisible dragons are okay but seven people in one body isn't?

As for yall pagans, I think your beliefs are strange, however I love you yall and you are a lot of fun to hang out with. There's no reason our two circles can't get along or at least co-exist.

No, I know of several which do not think they are the only right one, and teach that each one is just a different path to the same goal of enlightenment. Buddhism and most forms of Paganism (Wicca, Asatru, Reconstructionists, etc.)teach acceptance, tolerance, and that there is no "one true way". I only wish all religions could understand this concept, but unfortunately, many have been strictly taught that it is their way or Hell.

I don't mean that in principal. Yes, you should believe in tolerance, but equality of all beliefs? There would be no line to draw if you follow that wholly. It would be saying that even the craziest extremist backward theology is no more valid than your own set of (hopefully rational) beliefs.

However bad bigotry is, I prefer it over clumping everything in one gray unidentifiable indifferent blob.

The Priestess or High Priestess should NEVER and I repeat with much emphasis NEVER yell at another member of the group. It is immature, disrespectful, and that person has no place having any kind of authority position. Paganism is a (grouping of) religion(s) built on Love and Trust. Disagreements happen but yelling is unacceptable. The generally accepted eventuality for a multiple is to integrate, however if she is able to live a fulfilling life as seven people, then I see no problem with it. Being essentially three people and having my own set of issues, I know precisely where she comes from. I unfortunately do not have a healthy relationship with my alters. One is a real b*tch, and volatile to boot. Her moods can snap from one thing to another with no warning Hysterically happy to angry in 1 second flat. The other is young, she aged with me some but never got past about 6 or 7, and was the first one to manifest when I was about 5 or 6. She is also emotionally troubled, but completely lacks anger. The closest thing she has to that is fear, and a lot of that. Because of this, I do desire to integrate. I'm not usually there when they are out most of the time, and some of the time I find out some scary things have gone on in my primary consciousness's absence. I'm slowly getting "me" back into one whole, instead of three fractured pieces, though I'm far from being there yet. Back to the point, you are right, they should not be acting like this because of her issues. Basically, they are saying that 6/7ths of her personality is invalid, because these alters are still a part of her. Like I said, not all groups are like that. Good luck to her in finding where she belongs. :) kudos to you for being understanding with her... it can be hard when you have as many issues as we do.

Ironically she got kicked out for gossip. I had to talk to Mia as I know regardless of the faith/religion when a leader stumbles it can hurt a lot of people. Mia seems okay, just frustrated that her church isn't accepting of the others.

This is yet another reason I question the goodness of all organized religions :oIf you claim to want to lead all people to the right place then you have cut your own throat when you keep anyone out :bash: If "Love thy neighbor as thou love thyself" means that if you are no longer any good because you're disruptive in some way, then I pray that your church all comes down with Tourette's syndrome :P You can't teach without the student's presence- run them off and you've failed, not them!

And this is why you don't follow human leaders when it comes to religion- they will fail just as all humans do :( When you allow someone else to tell you how or what to think you can never do any better than they do and betterment should be everyone's goal- especially religion :screwy: I may not have taken the classes so that I can justify my responses with pre-packaged explanations, but I have studied the Bible most deeply and understood it most clearly B) There is no explaining away wrongness unless you are not wanting to see the truth in the first place :(Logic, not beliefs, should dictate our thoughts, that's why we were given minds to think and understand with!

Seen logically, and allowing for the fact that we cannot know everything, I have yet to see any religion that stands up to logical thought :crybaby: Their sole utility is to make their followers feel good and they do that quite well. Detach yourself from your feelings and see the truth- it isn't pretty but it's real, and that's a lot more than religions have to offer unless you're only seeking comfort!

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I set my self under the leadership I do because I enjoy his teachings and the Jewish perspective to the faith that I have not heard before. I don't follow him because of who he is, nor should anyone get so caught up in charisma that they're in it for the wrong reason.

i'm starting a cult.... there is a required uniform, its a spandex unitard, they are differing colors, each colors stands for a different level of enlightenment.... the colors are all day glow, as the leader I am the only one who wears the glow in the dark unitard with the full hood.

the reason everyone must wear the unitard is simple. Everytime we move, we lose skni, hair, molecules... and how can we ever expect to be a whole person if we are constantly losing part of ourselves, so we wear the unitards to keep ourselves... ourselves....

some members chose to wear a flowing robe over their unitard, these are often the newer members who are not as comfortable with the exposure the unitard gives one...

yes but as i said, many of the newer members chose to wear robes over the spandex, until they are comfortable enough in their body....

although hmmm i just thought of something, spandex would be a pain to take off everytime you had to use teh bathroom, so maybe diapers would be encouraged? lol

<~~~ is comfortable with her body. Is NOT comfortable with spandex. It looks awful except as a swimsuit, and even that is questionable at times. It seems to add even more lumpiness and the appearance of 10 lbs to any wearer. Horrid stuff. However, alter 3 who we will call E wants to ask if she can have hot pink. She says it's the only way she'll join.

I would shout loudly about religion here, but I have recently received another good dose of insight, so please believe what you will.

I do want to say that I am supremely happy that the Universe still exists to give us life, rather than disappearing into non-existence at one point or another (e.g. upon discovering its purpose).

• Like 1

LOL. I have successfully made every recipe I ever tried, with the sole exception of bone-in fried chicken. I flubbed that one a few times. I was taught to cook from age 6 onward as my mother was a caterer. I like inventing new recipes. I'd probably be a chef, except I get bored with repetetive cooking and don't like being under pressure to finish a thing within a narrow window of time. I cook to relax and enjoy.

That sounds like a qualification for a marriage proposal, Little Faerie.