LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Meet Your 'mommy' / 'daddy'

For those here who are lucky enough to have found a 'mommy' or 'daddy,' heck, even someone who doesn't mind you wearing diapers, my question is how did you do it? How did you find that one special person?

Is it one of these things where you actively sought out a 'mommy' through personnel ads or through chat rooms and lo-and-behold you found someone who was A)Single, B)looking for a relationship, and C) happened to live in the same area.

Or is it one of these things where you found your partner based on matters not related to diapers, and then one day you casually say, "Honey, I gotta admit, I love them diapers!" To which your spouse replied, "What a coincedence! Me too, sweatie! Let's get you out of those boxers and into some Attends."

Both of these scenarios seem equally rediculously unlikely. Yet, it seems to have happened..... How?

-Jess

ps. Sorry if I seem bitter.

I met my diaper-changer/boyfriend online. Neither of us was exactly looking for a relationship, but we hit it off well enough to want to meet up, and things just snowballed from there.

On the opposite end of things, I do know two guys who managed to come out about their diaper wearing to their quite regular girlfriends. The women accepted it on different levels, but both of them are able to wear as they want.

Unfortunately, I also talk to a lot of guys who are still looking for someone special. My best advice is not to give up hope, and not to be "blinded by the diaper." Online relationships are difficult to start and maintain and require a certain sort of person, and I know not everyone is up for confessing their innermost to a "regular" person. I don't know what the answer is, really. Patience, persistence, and politeness can't hurt.

Well my boyfriend and i Had been going out for a while and when i started wetting my bed due to stress i was really upset and was able to confide in him, he was very accpting, after a while he asked how it was doing and i said well i stoped wetting but i started to really like the diapers, he was like WHy? and well we talked about it for a while, after that he was like what ever makes you happy. and after a while he started to like them and babying me

i actually found my Daddy through yahoo personals.

One day i was tired of all the nutso's in the fetish and bdsm chatrooms decided to take a look at the "vanilla" guys in my area.

Quite by accident or maybe fate, my Daddy's yahoo ad was the first one i looked at, and after looking at about 3 others, i paid $20 to join just so i could contact Him. i knew the second i saw His profile that He was into the bdsm lifestyle. W/we talked online all afternoon and by that evening we were together and have not spent a day apart since.

The online chat W/we had that first day definitely included discussing ab/dl and what it entailed. W/we didn't actually incorporate it into O/our play for a month or two but He knew from day one it was a part of me.

i was just very lucky to find such an open minded Man who was so close by.....W/we've truely been blessed....

jennie

Hi,

I started my AB side after I wandered into the old yahoo ABDL room, it took me almost a year before I wore for the first time. But it was the people that attracted me, their soft gentle side. Then I met a man, well its not something you can easily introduce so I hid my paci and other baby things and went back to being a full time adult. The longer I kept it secret the harder it was to tell. Then I went away from home ands started back on the net, and DD. So when he visited in October I blurted it out.

Well it took him all of 3 seconds to decide that as he loved the adult me he would love Dubie too, as he put it he has 2 girls to love. Our relationship has grown from strenght to strenght and he is learning to become a daddy for the first time in his life.

Now we are about to move in together , saturday in fact and Ive never been happier, so dont give up you never know whats around the corner.

Dubie

My Meeting was just a chance encounter. One of My Friends owns a bar on the side. One of his regular Co-Workers happened to be in the bar when I was there having fun with friends. She kept looking over at us, finally I motioned her over. I don't recall meeting her, or more so, anything special about it. But appearently I made a impression on her. She actively persued me, on several nights, which I found out later. Unfortunately I wasn't there. When I did show up there one night she stared at me from accross the room. I was looking at her now and then, as I really didn't recognize her. Finally she got up and moved over and set by me. After telling me that we had talked about a month before, and filling me in on the nonsence that occured that night. She said she had one question for me. I waited..abit alittle reluctantly. She responded with...How did you do that magic trick. I said which trick, she then explained the one where the beer disappears.

I just laughed and said easy ya just drink them, she said no the other way. Well I musta been alittle more tippsy then I remember, cause I had only done it once before. You see I grabbed my waistband And dumped about half a beer into my diaper. She hounded me all night long till I couldn't take it anymore. I asked her if she wanted to go some place else, less familier than where we where. Upon arriving, alittle more chit chat then I pulled the trick again. I then took her back to her car at the other bar. and upon stopping I undid my pants and Revealed the "Trick". I just gritted my teeth and waited, her reply...ohhhh you cheated. We had already exchanged numbers that evening, said our quick goodbyes. Later that evening she called and asked me out for the weekend. We have been together for 8 months, I asked her to Marry me on Christmas. She and her children now live with me, so sorry about the book but thats how I met my mommy.

Long story short ,we talked on the internet for several monthes and she invited me up to her home town for a ageplay presentation put on by a bdsm group. Once we met , we began seeing each other . One thing lead to another and she packed up and moved the 140 miles to be with me . We`ve been together for 4 years now and have been married two years.

She`s a wonderful girl and loves being little. I can say to all that are still looking ,, it will happen for you . Take your time and look at the whole person . Just because she ageplays or likes diapers ,,, doesnt make he or she a mate. Diapers and diapering is such a small part of the relationship.

Hugs ,,,, lilstevie & lilshy :-)

Wow...

I hope to have all that some day. I am not sure what I want right now, given that I have failed as a daddy by letting another daddy usurp my baby girl from me and well, I also have considered going baby, but I have too many adult interests to be a baby.

I'm not going to give up. There has to be someone out there. Not gonna give up...

BabyChris121675

I met my wife while in hospital. She was supervisor of clinic and i just asked her "how come you don't have a wedding ring on"? We have been together for 11 wonderful years now.

For those here who are lucky enough to have found a 'mommy' or 'daddy,' heck, even someone who doesn't mind you wearing diapers, my question is how did you do it? How did you find that one special person?

Is it one of these things where you actively sought out a 'mommy' through personnel ads or through chat rooms and lo-and-behold you found someone who was A)Single, B)looking for a relationship, and C) happened to live in the same area.

Or is it one of these things where you found your partner based on matters not related to diapers, and then one day you casually say, "Honey, I gotta admit, I love them diapers!" To which your spouse replied, "What a coincedence! Me too, sweatie! Let's get you out of those boxers and into some Attends."

Both of these scenarios seem equally rediculously unlikely. Yet, it seems to have happened..... How?

-Jess

ps. Sorry if I seem bitter.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow... all this happiness. It's amazing... and to think that I hypothesized that suicide was the solution to everything (stub your toe -- suicide, and it won't hurt any more. depressed? suicide, and you won't feel bad anymore. hair in the Chinese you ordered out? suicide, and that hair is no longer a problem.)

Wow, there is true happiness. I'm just gonna huddle back into my corner and pretend that all these stories are made up.

But on a serious note, good for you all. This is also like the only post I've seen where as many women posted as men.

I found my girl friend who has no issues with my wearing of diapers by looking into the fetish sceen, now I know the word 'fetish' is not a popular word with some in the ABDL comunity, but thats where we met. I think that folks who are into fetish are more tollerant to wearing of non conventional garments. Since we have been together I have met and socailised with some wonderful people and have made some dear friends who dont think twice about diapers or other babyish practices.