LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cwayon Dwawing!

I maded a cwayon dwawing while watching some shows on Sprout last night. =] It's of my Jackiewope character. I tried to make it look kiddy-ish, but I'm an actual artist, and no matter how hard I tried it's diffucult to "un-learn" how to draw, hehe. I hope you guys like it, though! If I make more I'll post them here later.

jackiewope.jpg

• Like 6

Me will show dis to my mommy when she gets home (claps hands with delight) she knows how me adowers jackalopes. Me has jackalope piccys on da puter me can share wif you. We believe in jackalopes cause mommy knows dey are weal. Me wikes how dey got humungus antlers just like a northern moose. And dat dey can hop over great big puddles, even twenty foots!

You gotta great name "Jackiewope" and pwease show us more piccies pwease pwease pwease?

I would like to print out and frame!

Go ahead, if you want! You guys can have fun using my dwawings however you want. =]

Me will show dis to my mommy when she gets home (claps hands with delight) she knows how me adowers jackalopes. Me has jackalope piccys on da puter me can share wif you. We believe in jackalopes cause mommy knows dey are weal. Me wikes how dey got humungus antlers just like a northern moose. And dat dey can hop over great big puddles, even twenty foots!

You gotta great name "Jackiewope" and pwease show us more piccies pwease pwease pwease?

Hee hee <3 I gwad you and your mommy like jackiewopes, too, I think theys real somewhewe =D And I will dwaw more wif my cwayons for evewywone!

Here are some more cwayon dwawings! I drew this one last night. Can you guess what I was watching?

kipperk.jpg

I drew this one tonight using Kilding's suggestion of using my non-dominant hand. I also held the cwayon kinda funny. It's me and Jackiewope! I'm wearing my polar bear jammies =]

94992514.jpg