LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old Style Goodnites

ddk

I still have some of the older all while Goodnights stashed. And they still fitt me, in fact I'm wearing one now.

When they were first discontinued I when around to all the local stores in the area and got em all.

NONE FOR YOU!

They are much taller and better than todays version.

I really wish I could get ahold of some of the old white ones. I liked them so much better than these new ones. The padding in the crotch of the new girls ones is barely wider than two inches. Crikey, I can get a poise pad that's thicker!

I really wish I could get ahold of some of the old white ones. I liked them so much better than these new ones. The padding in the crotch of the new girls ones is barely wider than two inches. Crikey, I can get a poise pad that's thicker!

Looks like there is a full package of 21 white ones for sale here for real cheap:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120635010462&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

:smiley-baby-boy:the original all white goodnights were better then the newer print ones.

Just like most diapers, the company's have cheapened up on the quality over the years to make more profits.

if the people that make those decisions actually used their products they might make them better. :smiley-baby-boy: