LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If Adult Babies Ruled The World

if only the baby hotel was a popullar idea then our dream would be a reality if 1/2 were grown ups and the other half of the population were "babies"

OshKosh would still be making adult clothing, but as an extension of their toddler line. Overalls and short-alls without flies. with snaps in the legs and crotch and a generous diaper allowance. Maybe even some rompers too.

Anavini would extend their toddler clothing into adult sizes and made exactly as toddler clothing. Their line is what southern well-to-do grannies would dress their grandsons and great grandsons in. Nice stuff for sis too.

We'd lose the term "potty mouth"

They'd have to rename the city of Flushing, New York

Plumbers would lose part of their business; no more plugged toilets

We'd save a lot of time by not having to stop and go to the bathroom...or wait for other people to go.

No more intermission

We'd lose the term "potty mouth"

They'd have to rename the city of Flushing, New York

Plumbers would lose part of their business; no more plugged toilets

We'd save a lot of time by not having to stop and go to the bathroom...or wait for other people to go.

No more intermission

Oh I'm sure plumbers would still have plenty of work... all those naughty babies flushing legos, mud-pies, and goodness knows what else down those potties (after all, we have to keep them for Mommies and Daddies to use)

Oh I'm sure plumbers would still have plenty of work... all those naughty babies flushing legos, mud-pies, and goodness knows what else down those potties (after all, we have to keep them for Mommies and Daddies to use)

They could all become ghost hunters.

I think you mean all furniture would be urine resistant. They already have fluid resistant furniture, like the stuff with Scotch-Guard. Sure would be handy... but how on earth do you waterproof a velvet couch?

Personally, I'd like to see the nursery school for adult kids, complete with naptime and spare clothes/diapers if you wet your pants or diapers at school.

And all cars sold would automatically be made with infant car seats. Problem is, they would all be installed facing backwards for baby's safety so you would have a hard time seeing out the front windshield. Then all the controles would have to be mounted in the back instead of the front so you could reach them whiel facing towards the back of the car.

Don't well have this already? The Police are the parents of the world. We have the problem children that are always in trouble. The ones that are in time out for life. It's just not everyone crinkles when they walk. Lol

If the police were our parents then a lot of us would be taken away by social services for being mistreated and neglected! Some police are good, but some are just as rotten and dirty as the criminals they lock up, and smaller minority even more so because they abuse and lock up innocent people. The system is broken.

Realistic analogy though...

Also, I'd like to see McDonald's play-place big enough for us!