LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Were An Animal What Would You Be?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been told I would make a good fox... Then again, I've been told I'm like a Lion too, with my hair the same colour as their manes, and a kind of "lonely dignity" however you want to take stock of that... I'd be happy being a cat maybe, nice and chilled out. And if not, maybe just a badger badger badger badger......

I would either be a Congo African Grey Parrot or a Large Caribbean Hermit Crab.

Both are very smart, live long(Yes hermit crabs do live long when properly cared for:70+years), hang out in groups and can really punish someone that pisses them off. African Greys can take off a finger, and actually, so can larger hermit crabs. Even one of my smaller hermit crabs will leave a large gash if you make them mad.

But mostly, both are usually quite friendly :D

Yeah, up in the sky with your pock-marked face. You'd be doing ok until we start sending our garbage up there to hang out with you... or perhaps terraform you to put colonies up there.

and i drift away a half inch every year. eventually ill be out of your orbit and i can go to my love, the sun.

Are you familiar with Tolkien's mythology from The Silmarillion? In particular, what the sun and the moon really are, and why they rotate in the heavens the way they do.