LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Best Adult Onesie?

IMO the best onesie you could find is the one you can make yourself to your exact specifications.. but since you're not out of size ranges like I am, I guess you can find something nice from a store.. Since I can't buy any clothes from stores i can't really say anything..

Guest NaughtyAshes

I'm a big fan of my Auntie V's Very Special Clothing Onesie. Made to order. The CosyandDry one's are only for certain larger body types unfortunately.

I like my onesie from privatina (not sure of the link). It was a little on the pricey side but fits a smaller female body very well and most onesies do not.

I own a onesie and have had the opportunity to wear several different styles of other onesies (called rompers on the site) from this site: http://prettydresses.homestead.com/ I really liked the fleece one I tried on, it fit well. I also have the Cinderella romper which I really like.

I get all my onesies from easyaccessclothing as well. Out of all of the ones I have tried, they are the only one that actually fit right around the legs. All the other ones seem to have leg openings 3-4 inches too large, do nothing to keep a diaper in place, and look like what my mom used to call " droopy drawers". For me function comes way before looks.

I just wanna add a worthless reply and say this onsie is the cutest damn onsie in the WORLD!! And it looks to be the most expensive onesie in the world. Oh how I HATE us all being a niche market and folks can charge tons for these products. :rant: If anybody is super rich and you have no one to buy Christmas gifts for, I can and will fill that void for you!!! You can buy me that onsie and in return I will spread the love and joy of your persona all across the internet! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...