LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feels So Good... Yet Sooo Bad.

diaperboyMKE

According to my UPS tracking url, my package from Bottom Half was received today!

I get off work in a little while, and I can't WAIT for bed time! What a GREAT way to make the work day more pleasant.

On the flip side, since I'm holding it until then, I might start to get really uncomfortable in about an hour or so. :P

My wife knows that I like to play this little game on package arrival day, so she doesn't delay, as soon as the coast is clear she pulls one out for me, lays it out on the ground and pats it with her hand and smiles. Needless to say, it's pretty much the only time I can void laying down, and it's usually going full board before she get's the second tape secured.

I like to let myself run out of diapers for a few weeks before ordering more, it helps me keep me from getting bored with them. :P

I also like the feeling of knowing throughout the work day that my "package" is waiting for me at home. It makes me feel a little dirty, but it kind of turns me on at the same time thinking about it all day. If only my co-workers knew what I was thinking about all day. LOL.

Anyone else have their own little traditions?

When I was a little older than you I had a girlfriend that did the best she could re: diapers. From the moment I left for work thru the evening commute home I was "excited" thinking about getting home. Every day is a package when your significant other is so indulgent. Glad to see your SO takes care of you. You need to indulge her too.

Anondl

I used to feel that way in anticipation of getting my DPF Newsletter every other month. It was the anticipation of knowing it may be there, then the dissapointment when you open the mailbox and see it's not here yet! Then when it does come, I rushed in the house, got a diaper on and spent the next couple hours having fun! This was all before the internet so now all I have to do is just log onto my computer. No more waiting in anticipation for my diaper newsletters!

I used to feel that way in anticipation of getting my DPF Newsletter every other month. It was the anticipation of knowing it may be there, then the dissapointment when you open the mailbox and see it's not here yet! Then when it does come, I rushed in the house, got a diaper on and spent the next couple hours having fun! This was all before the internet so now all I have to do is just log onto my computer. No more waiting in anticipation for my diaper newsletters!

Oh Rusty,that sure brings back memereys.I use to do the same thing.