LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6Th Decade

Congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I understand your confusion, I hit 50 back in December and don't quite understand how it happened either :huh:

But *shrug* I guess it does somehow. Hope you had a great party :)

Congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I understand your confusion, I hit 50 back in December and don't quite understand how it happened either :huh:

But *shrug* I guess it does somehow. Hope you had a great party :)

Party? Heh! I spent most of the day hauling stuff out of the temporary apartment and back to our house. My legs are soooooo achy this afternoon!

"Party" was cooking a steak on the grill outside. I'd REALLY missed that. My son gave me a 1.5TB drive FULL of pretty much any Dr. Who that was ever made along with a bunch of anime. Next door neighbors came over and we had some champagne to toast my birthday, their anniversary, and moving back home.

Party? Heh! I spent most of the day hauling stuff out of the temporary apartment and back to our house. My legs are soooooo achy this afternoon!

"Party" was cooking a steak on the grill outside. I'd REALLY missed that. My son gave me a 1.5TB drive FULL of pretty much any Dr. Who that was ever made along with a bunch of anime. Next door neighbors came over and we had some champagne to toast my birthday, their anniversary, and moving back home.

HEy! doing what you enjoy is what it's all about!! You got a champagne toast, and grilled BBQ dinner and a cool gift! :thumbsup: and some great memories.

I think I spent my 50th b-day alone, it was a Thursday, so maybe I went out to dinner by myself *shrug* I don't remember. I got some cards from family and friends..and a couple of note on my facebook page..I guess thats what matters.

Glad you had a happy day! :)

qwack

If we're sharing stories, I spent my 20th birthday in an operating theatre and a recooperation room with blood oozing from my face XD

O*U*C*H!

But in a way, it made your birthday memorable! ;)

I know how you feel. I turned 60 last year. While it seems like a lot of time, just remember the alternative is NOT getting to 60. I plan to use the age excuse if someone comments on my diaper wearing.