LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Positive Things About Being Pregnant

Nat

Just think of the Duggar Family the 19 kids and counting. they must have some kind of deal with huggies or pampers unless they use all cloth. For the mom she had to have a supper bladder or something.

When my wife was pregnant with our one and only i tried to get her to use a diaper but that did not happen.

You just KNOW she has to be secretly using Poise pads... No woman has that many kids without ruining her pelvic floor. ONE tore mine up, and she was delivered via emergency c-section, not vaginally. We had tried natural birth, but her head got firmly wedged in my pelvis and it took two hours to pull her out through my abdomen. Had I chosen elective c-section ahead of time minimal damage would have occurred. But still... one day that lady's uterus is going to prolapse and fall out. (Yes, that is possible, it happened to an older friend of mine after just 3 kids. )

Seriously, tie her tubes already. The world has plenty of babies. Her older children are resentful for having to raise the younger ones as it is. IMHO, she's addicted to pregnancy and the attention it brings. I bet she will be depressed upon Menopause.

I replyed to this thread when it first was posted but my post seams to have disapearded.

I hate it when that happens.

I have heard of women wearing diapers during prenecy and I don't see anything wrong with it.

:smiley-baby-boy:

I wouldn't assume the end result of pregnancy makes it worth it - most people turn out to be average ordinary people that pass through a ho hum life, very rare ones will see greatness, and more than a few will grow up to be murderers, rapists, pedophiles, and burned out meth heads. In the meantime, you will spend a ton of money, likely be disappointed in choices your kid makes for their own life, and totally trash your body (a woman's stomach is never the same). Good luck.

From my perspective things are much different. Though I am not anyone of note, my life has been far from ho-hum. I lead an interesting life, and bring joy to others around me. I am content not being famous or in the public spotlight for doing "great" things. I do great things on a small scale every day. I am a listening ear when my neighbor needs it, I give things to people who would otherwise do without, I make a point to smile at someone who looks like they are having a hard time, I create beautiful artwork, and I take care of my families needs. To me, those things are greater and matter far more than those people out there screaming "Look at me! I can lip synch a pop song! Pay me millions! Oh, and here, I'll sell my bra for a charity (that takes 80% for the organization. Non profit my aft.)" Having unrealistic expectations is the reason people are disappointed in their kids. You should expect them to be themselves, not some mold you make for them. I won't deny they cost money, but I am still left with a desirable body that even looks good in a bikini. I had no hips and C cups before having a baby. Now I have an amazing hourglass comparable to Kim Kardashian. Having children can be frustrating, but it is also a very rewarding experience. There will never be a person who loves you more than your own child. If you show them love and nurture them, they will give you love back, unconditionally. If you treat them and raise them right, they can become something great, even if it is only to their loved ones and the people they are kind to. True greatness is not measured by the number of deeds you accomplish, how popular you are, or the skills you have, but by trying in the first place, the quality of your deeds, and recognizing your own strengths and weaknesses.

• Like 1

You sound like the happiest person in the world. I love reading posts like that. than you Little Faerie.

Life hasn't always been pleasant or kind like it is now, but it has never been dull, nor have I ever been average lol. It's what you choose to make of it really. If it hands you crap, well, burn the crap till you have just carbon left and squeeze it into a diamond lol. The more crap you get handed, the bigger you can make that diamond ;)

• Like 1

Life hasn't always been pleasant or kind like it is now, but it has never been dull, nor have I ever been average lol. It's what you choose to make of it really. If it hands you crap, well, burn the crap till you have just carbon left and squeeze it into a diamond lol. The more crap you get handed, the bigger you can make that diamond ;)

That's one crappy diamond!

The biggest plus for me was having an excuse to have diapers in the house. "Oh, those are left over from after I had the baby and had to wear them for the afterbirth. I should really throw them away. Blah blah blah."

And diapers were waaay better than those weird mesh panty things they handed out at the hospital that didn't do a darn thing.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Ignore the anti-breeders. If they really felt that way, they would have done themselves in years ago. It's either just a phase or they're trying to tick people off. I'm five and a half months pregnant with my second right now! One month behind you, Spokane!

And while we are all people and have lives of our own, if you look at the anatomy, a woman's body is a beautiful design meant to produce children. Their whole endocrine system is based on childbearing and lactation! So to argue that having children ruins them, is simply sad. As a matter of fact, the decades-long push to use formula is likely a big factor in the explosion of breast cancer and diabetes rates. The risks of breast cancer plummet when a woman breastfeeds for over a year.

That's not to say that it doesn't cause any stress on the body, but lots of things we do cause stress and damage. That's like overfeeding a lab animal apple pie for years, then saying apple pie is deadly because the rat died.

I have so enjoyed reading the varying comments and I do relate so much, especially Spokane Girl's list! ... but I will keep my post to "replying to positive things about being pregnant". It has to be the condition of my skin and hair ... and the lovely things people say to me :-)

PS I'm 14 weeks

Given that hundreds of thousands of women die every year in the world as a result of pregnancy or its complications, I would hardly call it a beautiful design. I think you need to be careful as well about stating that a woman's body was meant to produce children - as though this was some sort of mandate based on anatomy. A woman's body is changed forever after pregnancy - and some of those changes are unattractive to me. It is not sad to say such things - it is a statement of my preference - we all have preferences right? Or is that not allowed anymore?

People are bigger than their anatomy, we don't have obligations to our anatomy in the way other creatures do. We have the ability to decide when, if ever to have kids. While I would not call myself a anti-breeder, I do think many people enter into having kids carelessly.

Your estimation of a plummet in breast cancer rates with breastfeeding are overstated. While there is a reduction in risk you really only go from a 1/6 shot down to 1/8 shot. (This is based on the large Lancet observation study that showed a 4.3% relative risk reduction in breast cancer for a minimum 1 year of breastfeeding - which many women in developed countries don't do anyhow). Still though, reducing your risk of breast cancer is a terrible reason to have a kid.

I have no idea what your apple pie statement is meant to prove - since it proves nothing about anything.

And while we are all people and have lives of our own, if you look at the anatomy, a woman's body is a beautiful design meant to produce children. Their whole endocrine system is based on childbearing and lactation! So to argue that having children ruins them, is simply sad. As a matter of fact, the decades-long push to use formula is likely a big factor in the explosion of breast cancer and diabetes rates. The risks of breast cancer plummet when a woman breastfeeds for over a year.

That's not to say that it doesn't cause any stress on the body, but lots of things we do cause stress and damage. That's like overfeeding a lab animal apple pie for years, then saying apple pie is deadly because the rat died.

The biggest plus for me was having an excuse to have diapers in the house. "Oh, those are left over from after I had the baby and had to wear them for the afterbirth. I should really throw them away. Blah blah blah."

And diapers were waaay better than those weird mesh panty things they handed out at the hospital that didn't do a darn thing.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Ignore the anti-breeders. If they really felt that way, they would have done themselves in years ago. It's either just a phase or they're trying to tick people off. I'm five and a half months pregnant with my second right now! One month behind you, Spokane!

I'm actually way ahead. I am at eight months and due at the end of next month.

• 4 months later...

I wouldn't assume the end result of pregnancy makes it worth it - most people turn out to be average ordinary people that pass through a ho hum life, very rare ones will see greatness, and more than a few will grow up to be murderers, rapists, pedophiles, and burned out meth heads. In the meantime, you will spend a ton of money, likely be disappointed in choices your kid makes for their own life, and totally trash your body (a woman's stomach is never the same). Good luck.

I have two children my youngest is 10 months old and I feel that my stomach is pretty much the same as it was before I had the kids thanks, my pics are on here so feel free to disagree ;) I feel that people with a similar view to yours are often pretty selfish and wouldn't be able to cope with the demands that having a child makes on One, admittedly I find it hard sometimes to deal with the constant need my children have of me right now but then lifes hard :thumbsup:

Anyway I think you're missing the point a little which is that childbirth is a miraculous conception - the Greatest thing on Earth FACT! I am responsible for the existence of two actual human beings and it is the Greatest Achievement of my Life - what's yours? People dismiss pregnancy now to the extent that they kill their own unborn children and other people consider that a normal thing to do! Pregnant women in ancient times would be revered and cherished, as they didn't have science pregnancy was considered a gift from god and rightly celebrated. I'm sorry if I offend anyone here it's just my opinion.

I think it a little harsh to say that the majority of the kids turn out to be bad people. At the end of the day what you put in you get out. Basically if you make a half-assed effort raising your child you get precisely that in return. It is our responsibility as the adults in this f***ed up society to teach our children to question, seek and check information given to them not just absorb it as gospel through a TV! Media is the biggest downfall of society today in my opinion and we do not question often enough the "knowledge" we are taught through such devices or question what we are taught at school but that is another topic altogether :rant: lol My boys will not turn out to be delinquents they will be good, honest, happy Human Beings not robots or slaves to this crumbling society. I am by no means a "perfect parent" I don't think such a thing exists to be honest but I try my best and that is all I can do plus I am learning a lot about myself as well as the two new wonderful people on this amazing journey I've undertaken.

As for the amount of money my kids cost me all I can say is :wtf2:

I love my boys and I feel lucky to be able to teach, guide and nurture them through life they bring me a lot of joy and will continue to do so for the rest of my life I hope you have something of similar value. Good Luck :D

To the starter of the post - I hope your pregnancy goes well I know you've had a hard time but I'm sure you're baby will be a great way for you to start healing x My top tip - breastfeed! Its the best feeling in the world and I've found that daddy often likes some too! It is hard at first and it does hurt for a little while but make sure your baby is high up (resting them on a couple pillows on my lap worked for me) and after a week it'll be really easy trust me plus it pays out longterm - how do you think I got my figure back? ^_^ xx

• Like 1

Wetting in my diapers more. I have noticed I have to go to the bathroom more often and the baby just pushes on my bladder it feels like I have to go bad. But when I wear them, I can just go whenever I feel the urge to go without heading to the bathroom.

Surprisingly I can still fit into mediums at 6 and a half months.

Any other ladies here who have worn diapers during their pregnancy? Did you notice any difference with your bladder such as peeing more often and how it was easier to go?

I tried to get my wife to wear during her last two pregnancies. Especially when she complains about having to go pee all the time. We'll be together and she'll moan and say, I need to pee really bad! I'll reply, "well you should have worn one of my diapers! Imagine, you'd just be able to let it go right now". She's just NOT into it, at all. oh well.

I used to only wear occasionally but since I found out I was pregnant I've been wearing 24/7 and it's awesome! If I have the sudden urge to pee it's no big deal, I can just go in my diaper. I love it so much.

That's cute... and very practical! I bet you won't want to go back to "big girl" underwear afterwards!

• 5 years later...
On ?9?/?27?/?2010 at 0:31 AM, Quinnlyn said:

I always figured that pregnant women wearing some kind of protection was just standard. It's logical and understandable.

I never did and yes, it did feel as though I had t pee all the time, with my daughter using my bladder as a punching bag.

Hi everyone first off congrats SpokaneGirl... My poor wife has terrible morning sickness for all 9 months with both kids wet pullups were the norm for her.